TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 23: Amber Sees Her First Black Cock

Story Info
The senior bonfire gets going.
5k words
4.58
38.6k
34

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 23: Amber Sees Her First Black Cock

The lips kissed his pubes then tightened before pulling back up. Her tongue licked the little grape head before she deep throated him again. He couldn't hold back, his semen welling up in his nuts. The polite thing to do would have been to warn her, but Todd wanted to cum in her mouth too badly. As Elin pulled back up, his dick bucked, and his semen shot up to the roof of her mouth. He needn't have worried, she squeezed up along his shaft, milking the rest out before swallowing every drop. "Wow!" he groaned.

Elin giggled and sat back up in the car. "Just so you know, I don't do that for everyone I meet on the first date."

"No, that was great," he groaned, stretching back. Fuck you, Kitty Summers, he thought. Kitty never swallowed.

"I can't believe I just sucked off Todd White," said Elin. "I've had a crush on you since the first time I watched you play football." She grabbed the top of her shirt and stretched the tight top out to get it over her mammoth breasts.

Todd couldn't help himself and reached out for a quick pinch of her nipple before they disappeared. The Titsville girl was a godsend appearing out of nowhere to lift him out of his recent depression. Her breasts were just as perfect as Jenny Summers had been. He'd never mentioned it to anyone, but once when he was at Kitty's, he'd caught Jenny changing after a shower. The sight of her unraveling the towel around her wet nude body had fueled several hundred masturbation sessions. Now he'd just been sucked off by a girl that resembled a twentyyear-old version of Jenny Summers. "If you liked it so much, you can do it again later," he said, some of his old cockiness returning.

"No," she replied, grinning when his smirk fell. "Later, I'd like to feel Todd White's penis somewhere else.

Todd leaned over and kissed her, not caring that his dick had just been in her mouth. I think I love you, he thought. This was exactly as he deserved to be treated. He broke the kiss. "Let's go socialize for a bit and get out of here," he told her.

Todd took her hand in his and she squeezed it back, happily. They left his car and strolled through the parking area towards the bonfire on the beach. "Wassup white hot hands," roared someone beyond the fire. The grin left his face.

"Hey, can your girl turn those high beams off?" called another. Elin's nipples were indeed poking hard through her tank top. She'd left her bra in his car.

Deon walked past. He took a bite off a hotdog he'd roasted on a stick. The fat black man looked right at Elin's breasts. "Tittsville Titans, more like titanic tits," he grunted, taking another bite of his dog.

Elin looked at the fat black man in horror. She glanced at Todd expecting to be defended, but he just pulled her away. Deon continued staring at her nipples which were starting to throb. "I wish I'd worn my bra now," she whispered. "Your niggers are so bold!"

"They've always been cocky, but it seems to have gotten worse the last few weeks," he replied. "Let's just say hi to some people and get out of here."

Todd led Elin around the bonfire and saw another lovely blonde sitting in a chair with tits as great as Elin's. Just as he was wondering who this new lovely creature was, his eyes became accustomed to the glare from the fire, focusing on the woman which startled him even more. "Uh, hi Coach Summers," he said, surprised to see Jenny sitting there with a beer in her hand.

"Todd," she replied. "Who's your new friend?" she asked, her eyes moving down to their linked hands. Jenny frowned, she'd still entertained hope, Kitty would come to her senses and get back with Todd.

"Elin Lindquist," he introduced. "She's from Tittsville. Coach Summers is the cheerleading coach."

"Nice to meet you," said, Elin. "Your squad's the envy of the county. You must be pretty cool. None of our teacher's party with the students."

"Wasn't my idea," said Jenny with a sigh.

"Let's get a beer," said Todd. He led Elin over towards the keg.

**********

Kitty finished peeing and pulled her booty shorts up. She'd changed after the game and gone with a sexy cowgirl look. The jean shorts showed the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The top was even more daring. A sheer purple halter top tied up just under her breasts leaving her sexy flat belly exposed and she'd forgone wearing a bra, her nipples clearly visible through the top. Her hair was uncharacteristically not tied up which made her resemble her mother more than usual. Little pink hearts hung from her earlobes and boots completed the outfit. Her outfit was sluttier than usual especially the lack of a bra, but Samson had told her to wear it and she desperately wanted to keep him interested, especially after he'd fucked her cheating whore of a mother and let that big white tittied slut Patty suck his cock at the pool last night.

Kitty had done some things herself last night that the eighteen-year-old Katherine Summers of just over a month ago wouldn't have imagined anyone doing. Namely, taking two men at once and two giant black cocks could take a girl to places one big black cock couldn't. Even fat ugly Deon was a great fuck and after her first threesome, Leroy had taken her ass. Her nipples hardened as she remembered the ring piercing the flare on his cock head sliding back and forth through her poop shoot. She didn't even feel guilty for what she'd done. Hell, it had felt too good to feel guilty for it. Kitty was sure of one thing though, she loved Samson more than she'd ever loved anything in her life and despite them both fucking around, she was insanely jealous of anyone else getting a taste of her boyfriend's big black cock.

Kitty kicked sand over the hole she'd peed in much like her namesake feline and stepped out from behind the bushes. The one annoying thing about the lake in the off season was that the state hauled off the Porta Pottys. She could see the fire in the distance and headed towards it. Several of the sites had tents erected on them and a few spots had just been claimed by sleeping bags or air mattresses and blankets. All Coxville High couples usually got laid at the lake bonfire and many a virginity had been lost here over the years.

"Dayumn Mrs. Summers." Kitty looked up. Max was finishing setting up a tent. He laughed. "Sorry, I thought you was yo mother for a moment." Max's eyes fell to her hard nipples poking through the purple top. "Lookin good gurl."

Kitty's pussy quivered. Max was a dark black muscular giant. She'd never found him attractive, his skin was too black, and she thought his dreadlocks looked unclean. Now she looked at him as if seeing him for the first time with that sexy animalistic masculine presence that most black men had. She'd only gotten a passing glimpse of his cock at the pool party, but what she'd seen of it looked magnificent. "Thanks, Max," she replied. "But my mom wouldn't be here partying with the seniors."

"Wrong, saw her earlier arriving with the Coach, but she was still in uniform, not dressed all fine like you gurl." Her ran his eyes down her body again. "Seen Patty?"

"Not in a while," she responded. Suck his cock, whispered a voice in her head. You know you want to, suck him like Patty sucked off your man. Than after you suck him, fuck him long and hard. Kitty shrugged it off. She had a boyfriend. She couldn't go around sucking and fucking every black man in school. Max and Patty seemed to have paired up too. The blackest of black men and one of the palest white girls in school were now a couple. A pale white girl that had sucked off Kitty's boyfriend. Her eye twitched picturing them together. "I'll tell her you're looking for her."

"Thanks."

Kitty suddenly had a thought and it wasn't a nice one, but it was one that might teach some women to stay away from Samson. "Hey Max," she said smiling sweetly. "I'm really happy for you and Patty. Why don't you wait for her in the tent and I'll go find her and send her to you?"

"Sounds good. Tell her site 13"

"I sure will." Kitty turned and headed back towards the fire.

**********

Jenny sat back down. Black was over by a group of his boys including Stubby who had both fucked her ass and her pussy at her pool. She felt herself blush when Stubby turned to meet her eyes, giving her a quick wink. Jenny quickly turned her face away but found herself staring into dark eyes that stared at her both lustfully and with contempt. Hercules West would never forgive her for failing him in health class. His brother was staring at her too, but Samson stared at her like all the other boys did, like they were hot for teacher.

Jenny stood and walked away from the fire. "I'm going to find Kitty, she told Black. He waved her on and turned back to his rapt audience as he regaled them with some football story from his short time as a pro. She passed some vacant campsites. The seniors staying here the night had separated their tents to have some privacy. She saw a group of her students, mixed black and white and was about to ask them if they'd seen Kitty when the smell of marijuana hit her. One, Melissa Johnson, was holding out some money to a black man. She saw Jenny and quickly put her money away alerting the others. When they saw her, most immediately tried to hide their joints except for Andy Gooch. The black stoner shrugged and took a puff off his. "You're a little short, Mel," he told the girl who obviously had been trying to buy some pot off him. Jenny quickly walked away and heard chuckling erupt behind her. She saw some of her girls, but Kitty wasn't with them. Jenny turned to walk down by the lake, but before she hit the beach, a strong hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"There you are, Jenny," said Samson, placing his hands on her hips and pulling her crotch against his. The moment his bulge pressed against her, her pussy began to drip, and her nipples started throbbing. "Let's go find an empty tent."

Startled, Jenny placed her hand against his hard chest to push him back. "Samson! What are you doing?"

"I want some more of that fine white pussy, Jenny gurl."

"That's Mrs. Summers, young man." She let her hand slide over one of his pecs and felt her pussy tingle. "Look, what happened at the pool was a mistake. It was fun, but a mistake."

"Come on gurl, you know you want some more of this." He grabbed her wrist and moved her hand down to his bulge. She grabbed it, her body shivering as it swelled in her hand. Samson pulled her closer, his head turning, lips approaching hers. She squeezed his bulge, remembering how beautiful his young dark cock was.

Her lips parted, but before they could kiss, a young couple burst out of the bushes giggling. Jenny pushed herself back off Samson and stepped back. "No," she whispered. "I'm not going to cheat on the Coach again."

"Don't you mean, Mr. Summers?"

"Shut up and leave me alone." Jenny turned away and hastened down to the beach. She'd just made it when her phone beeped. Jenny glanced at it. It was a message from Black. He wanted her to meet him in a tent on site 13. She grinned at the thought of fooling around in a tent on bonfire night. It would be just like she was a teenager again only this time it wouldn't be Harold, it'd be a real man.

**********

"Here ya go Coach, thanks for letting me borrow your phone."

"Next time don't leave your house without a charger," said Black.

"I won't," she replied. Kitty brazenly moved her eyes down the Coach's broad chest to his pants. Her lips curled up in a smirk when she saw his bulging crotch expand. His own eyes roamed down to her cleavage before glancing up nervously and looking around for her mother. The sheer top had been a good idea despite her earlier misgivings.

The best way to get back at her mother for fucking Samson was for Kitty to do the same to Black and it was going to be easy. Truthfully, she thought of his cock a lot. Ever since spying on him with her mother, a part of her lusted for his huge black cock, even bigger and more masculine then Samson's. She'd have it, but first she needed to break them up and not just, so she'd get a shot at his cock, but for what her mother had done to her poor daddy with her boyfriend. "I'll see you later, Coach," she said, winking at him.

Kitty turned, certain that his dark eyes were focusing on the lower ass cheeks spilling out of her jean shorts. She headed off to the trails looking for one of her girls. They'd disappeared into the camping area with various black members of the football team. Despite the pool party virtually turning into an orgy, the cheerleaders and black football players seemed to have paired up. Patty and Max, Fitness obsessed Pamela and oddly enough fat Deon, Miko and Leroy, and Susan had been seen that day holding hands at different times with both LD and Anthony. Only Stubby hadn't come out of the party with a white girlfriend and Kitty was about to rectify that. Finally, she spotted Patty kneeling and giving a blow job to Leroy.

The black man groaned, and Patty jerked a little, gulping loudly before she snorted, sperm leaking out of her mouth. The buxom redhead quickly pulled his cock down as she arched her back letting him explode all over her white tits. Kitty watched that beautiful swollen pierced cock squirting jet after jet of milky white semen out to splatter on Patty's pale rosy nipples. She wished it was her kneeling before the hung black man.

Patty released his spent cock and rubbed his semen into her nipples, moaning as her finger flickered over the hard nubs. "Oops!" she squealed looking up to catch Kitty watching her. The redhead looked sheepish, she'd just been caught. She pulled her red "COCKS" top down over her bare breasts and stood while Leroy pulled his baggy pants up.

"S'up, Kitty," said Leroy. He reached out and squeezed her ass cheek. "How's dat fine ass?"

"Tight and accommodating as you well know," she flirted.

"Hmm, not sure. You might have to remind me sometime. I wouldn't mind seeing if some other places are as tight and accommodating either."

"I just might give you the chance," she said, embarrassed by her own behavior. She didn't want to cheat on Samson again, but she wasn't sure she could resist Leroy or if she'd even try. He chuckled and walked off.

Patty licked her lips. "I don't know what came over me. I suddenly had a taste for cum and Pamela told me she was shocked by how good it had tasted.

"I didn't notice Pam sucking Leroy off."

Patty giggled. "She didn't." The redhead continued when Kitty looked at her curiously. "She sucked his cum out of Miko's pussy to keep her from getting knocked up."

"By good, was she talking about Leroy's semen or Miko's pussy?"

Patty laughed. They'd all had suspicions about Pam's sexuality for years. "Anyway, not surprised about Pamela, but Miko shocked me. I find it a little unsettling myself."

"Yeah, we've showered with both of them," said Kitty remembering her pastor's sermon on the sins of homosexuality. "I guess if they're okay with it, we should be too."

"You won't tell Max, will you?"

"No."

"Where is he anyway? Said something about setting up our tent and now that my belly's full, my pussy is craving some."

"Haven't seen him," she lied. "Besides, I need your help with Amber."

"What about her?"

"Stubby wants a girlfriend."

**********

Amber winced, her hands gripping the sides of the air mattress as Lar's large penis head spread her labia apart. She winced again when he thrust forwards and broke her hymen. Lars groaned as his dick slid all the way in. "You okay, babe?" he asked.

"Yeah, it only hurt a little. Feels fine now. You?"

He snorted. "I've never felt anything so good in my life." She giggled a little beneath him. "I'm going to want to do it a lot from now on."

"We'll see," she replied, pulling his head down and giving him a passionate kiss. Their tongues twirled together, and Amber was really glad they'd decided to go this extra step tonight. Bonfire night was ranked second for losing your virginity after prom. It felt good having a man inside her, being connected on this level. He jerked back suddenly and nearly pulled his entire penis out, but kept the head spreading her open slightly. "What's wrong?" she asked. He was panting hard.

"Nothing," he said, looking embarrassed. "I was getting close that's all. I want this to last a while." Lars pushed himself off her and sat up, looking down at his girlfriend of five months. Amber was Coxville born and bred. She was tall and lithe with the sexiest belly he'd ever seen. He had a thing for navels and stared at all the cheerleaders' bellybuttons thanking god and Principal Long for the stomach baring uniforms. They all had sexy stomachs, but Amber's was the best. At least that's what he told himself as she was the only cheerleader between boyfriends when he'd asked her out. As much as he loved her stomach, Coxville breasts were any woman's dominant feature and Amber's didn't disappoint. They were tied with Patty's as the biggest on the squads, EE with East West nipples, pointing in opposite directions. Her areolae were faint and large blending in with her pale skin. The nipples were nickel sized, darker, but flat and didn't protrude much at all. She was a sun worshipper, golden brown skin except where her skimpy bikini covered which was as pale as redheaded Patty's. Her looks were slightly different in that she kept her Raven black hair cut short and boyish. She favored dark red lipstick too. Her green eyes stared at him as he buried his prick in her again. This time, he noticed a slight lifting of her hips into him. Amber took in her hot boyfriend. Lars was named after a Dutch ancestor and his family went way back. Sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, devilish face. She liked his stomach as much as he liked hers, flat and firm, with nice abs above it. He wasn't much of an athlete, but he liked lifting weights. His biceps were as big as any whites in the school, dwarfed only by a lot of the brutish over muscled negroes.

Lars pulled back and thrust forwards again and then again. The feeling came back, but he couldn't stop this time. Lars quickly lowered himself and slid his tongue over her nipple, wishing it stood out enough that he could take it between his lips to suckle. He lasted three more thrusts before his penis began jerking, filling the condom with his seed. He collapsed.

Amber pushed up on him and with a grunt he pushed himself up. He pulled his penis out. She stared at it fascinated. Some of her blood covered the latex. "It looks even bigger," she whispered, as he rolled the condom off. The receptacle was filled with semen, another drop of the white stuff appeared on the tip of his swollen penis only to drip down like a tiny raindrop. Lars discarded the condom in the leaves beside the mattress and buried it. Amber stared in continued fascination as the big swollen five-inch penis began receding and shriveling down, four inches and bent over, three inches and hanging over his testicles, two inches, contracting further into his scrotum until it was just a thin withered inch long tube. She grinned knowing it would be ready to grow bigger the next time.

Lars collapsed beside her. "Wow, you'd think it was my birthday."

"Hey, I stroked you off for your birthday." Giving Lars a hand job for his birthday three months ago had been the first time she'd seen his penis. She'd jerked him off several more times since. Her growing fascination with his penis was what convinced her to give up her virginity. He'd wanted her to put her lips on it, but she found the idea repulsive even though she knew lots of the cheerleaders did it for their boyfriends. Todd had even bragged about Kitty's blowjobs and the thought of Lar's telling everyone she'd sucked him off turned her off the idea though Lars had a lot more class then Todd White.

12