TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 26: O'Malley Twin Goes Black

Story Info
Catholic twin finds black cock.
6.4k words
4.62
40.2k
39

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 26: An O'Malley Twin Goes Black

Siobhan snuggled closer into Rick, their kissing turning even more passionate as their arousal grew. At first, the cold damp mist coming off the lake looked like it might ruin the evening, but they'd both turned horny and realized the mist helped hide them from prying eyes. Her parents wouldn't let her or her sister stay out late enough to get in trouble and they certainly hadn't allowed them to camp out at the senior bonfire with hormone crazed boys around. The twins and their boyfriends would need to head home soon.

As soon as her twin Sinead and her boyfriend Tom had excused themselves to go for a walk along the shore, Siobhan had practically attacked Rick, much to his surprise and delight. His hands ran under her shirt, cupping her bra, thumbs twirling around her hard nipples. The cold mist had made them pop out already and their stiffness made them feel uncomfortable against her bra. His hands moved between her breasts looking for the hook of her bra. He seemed confused when he couldn't find it.

Siobhan sat up, reached around her back and unhooked her bra, slipping her arms inside her blouse so that she could pull it off. Then she returned to kissing him. He moaned into her mouth when his hands found her bare breasts.

They'd only had sex twice. The first, was his eighteenth birthday present. Her parents believed in abstinence and thought that contraception was a sin. Siobhan was conservative, but not nearly as uptight as her parents. She also had needs. Most of the girls were not only fucking their boyfriends but doing nastier stuff with them like taking their penises in their mouths. That wasn't for her either. Her priest had drilled into her the sins of sodomites or masturbation and she'd complied up until she'd had the crazy sex dream last month. She'd played with herself for thirty minutes when she'd woken up picturing her shadowy bearded lover taking her in all sorts of ways including making her suck his enormous penis. Clearly a fantasy dream penis as it was nearly three times bigger than Rick's.

Two days later had been Rick's birthday and she'd told him she wanted to have sex. It had been awkward and horrible. He was so nervous he had trouble making it hard enough to slip the condom on. She had to squeeze the base to make it hard enough to break her hymen. She was still hurting a few strokes later when he'd ejaculated. Worse the sex hadn't been worth the Catholic guilt she felt for days afterwards. The second time was slightly better. He was less nervous and fully erect. She'd agreed to it again, thinking that it had to get better. Just as it started to feel slightly pleasurable, he'd ejaculated into the condom again. She'd refused Rick's advances after that until tonight when the mist came up. She felt as aroused as she had the night

of her dream with the bearded man and was ready to give sex a third try.

Siobhan O'Malley's hand fumbled with the buttons on his jeans, opening them and pulling at his zipper. He helped her by lifting his hips and pulling them down. His hand rested on her bare knee, sliding up her leg to her modesty shorts under her skirt. She kissed him wantonly as her hand touched his white underwear. She gripped the small bulge, his erection jerked beneath her hand, his underwear turning wet and sticky.

"Oh my god!" he stuttered out, breaking the kiss. "I'm so sorry."

Siobhan loudly groaned in frustration which only seemed to embarrass Rick more. "It's okay, she sighed. Siobhan stood up. Her white blouse had run up exposing her belly. She grabbed the hems and tried to pull it down just as her sister and Tom came walking back off the lakeshore still holding hands.

"You too," commented Sinead.

Siobhan looked over at her twin. They were virtually identical though she had reddish-blonde hair and Sinead was more blondish-red. Siobhan's eyes were also green where her sister's eyes were blue. They were dressed identically too. Not something they normally did anymore since they were little and their parents thought it was cute to make them dress alike. On Saturdays, they had religious studies class with the nuns at the convent and had to dress in traditional uniform. Siobhan liked their classes more than Sinead. She'd even considered following her older sister, Nancy, in becoming a nun, but was leaning against it in favor of teaching. Saturday also gave both twins a chance to see their sister Nancy who occasionally taught their classes. This week, Nancy had been a little distracted as she was helping an unusual black priest research Coxville history, particularly slave island out on the lake. The twins had rushed from bible school to the stadium to meet their boyfriends and catch the last half of the game before heading to the bonfire. Neither had thought to bring a change of clothes though Rick and Tom both liked the Catholic school girl look.

"O god, have mercy," gasped Siobhan staring at her sister curiously lit up by the full moon shining through the mist. Both twins had lost their ties leaving them in plaid skirts and white blouses. Sinead's blouse had tightened and shrunk in the mist. Her belly was bare, the shrunken top barely managing to constrain her large Coxville DD breasts. She'd lost her bra sometime on her walk with Tom. The damp cloth clung tightly to her skin revealing her swollen areola and engorged nipples. To make matters worse, the spaces between buttons on the tight shirt were gaping revealing glimpses of flesh between them. Unlike her sister, Sinead had rolled up her skirt before going to the game. It stopped at mid-thigh where Siobhan's was still the normal knee length. She appeared to have lost her modesty shorts as they would have been visible under the hem. "You look like a slut," said Siobhan, staring at her.

Sinead put her hand on her side and looked her sister up and down. "And I'm looking in a mirror," she said, perturbed.

Siobhan looked down at herself. Her blouse had done the same and somehow, she'd lost a couple

buttons at the top, showing off her impressive cleavage. Her top was as wet, clinging tightly, and fully displaying her breasts. "Sweet Jesus!"

"You look hot," said Rick.

"Yeah," agreed Tom. "It's like your suddenly wearing slutty school girl Halloween costumes instead of real uniforms."

"Maybe we should head back to the bonfire to warm up?" suggested Rick. He turned away trying to button his jeans without Tom or Sinead realizing what they had been up to.

"No way," said Sinead. "Not while looking like this with all the riffraff hanging about the keg." By riffraff she meant their black classmates. They'd been acting mighty forward of late.

"Come on," said Tom. "I could use another beer."

"Alright, but I don't know what I did with my bra," she whispered.

"I think we left it hanging on that branch," he whispered back.

"Let's go get it." Sinead turned to her sister. "We'll meet you at the fire." Sinead and Tom turned and headed back to the shoreline.

Siobhan turned to Rick. "I need to go pee. I'll be back."

"Okay," he sighed. "Don't get lost in the mist."

"If I'm not back in twenty, I'll meet you at the bonfire." Her boyfriend looked dejected. "It's fine Rick. It'll get better. Neither of us really knows what we are doing," she assured him. He nodded, pulling out earplugs and putting them in his ears.

Siobhan walked between the brush glancing back at Rick. He was sitting at the table, head laid on his hands listening to music. She hoped things would get better. Either sex wasn't as great as she'd heard or Rick was a complete dud. She really liked him, but if this kept up, she might have to go looking for a boyfriend that knew what he was doing.

It didn't take her long to find a decent sized bush to squat behind. This time of year, the porta pottys were gone. There'd been talk of modernizing and installing a real bathroom, but that hadn't materialized yet and it would have been locked up this time of year if it had. She was left squatting in the woods.

Siobhan urinated then reached down for her shorts. "Shit," she muttered, finding them wet. She'd accidently peed on them and she hadn't worn a panty underneath. Siobhan hadn't thought she could have felt any sluttier in the wet uniform, but not having any underwear on sure upped that a degree.

The moon disappeared behind a cloud turning everything eerily dark. Scarily dark in the fog. Worse, she was confused over which way she'd come. She took a few steps soon realizing she was going the wrong way.

FWAP FWAP FWAP

Siobhan's ears were starting to hear more of the night sounds. They picked up music from the party in the far distance. The FWAP FWAP noise continued, closer. "Maybe it's the base coming from Rick's ear buds," she hoped aloud following the noise.

FWAP FWAP FWAP

The cloud moving over the moon was less dense now and things started lighting up a little. She stepped into the clearing and sighed with relief when she saw the dark figure leaning over the picnic table, doing something in his lap. FWAP FWAP was the noise coming from his lap.

She stepped forwards and froze. The figure was too big to be Rick or was it just the mist obscuring him? She moved closer, crinkling her nose when the sweet smell of marijuana hit her nostrils. No, this wasn't Rick. She moved forwards anyway, stepping out of the mist just as the moon lit up the picnic table. "Excuse me?" she called.

The giant black man stood up tall and straight, turning towards her. Andy Gooch, a self-described ghetto nigga and pothead. A great basketball player, but she wasn't even sure if he would be playing this year as he'd been caught with pot several times suffering a variety of consequences.

FWAP FWAP FWAP came from the hand moving back and forth in his crotch.

Siobhan's eyes looked down at the movement. "SWEET JESUS!" she cried in utter disbelief. Andy Gooch was jerking his penis off and the thing was a monster. His hand was a blur, but it stopped just under the head which Siobhan swore was as big as an apple and the part he was stroking must have been a least a foot long with that swollen bulbous tip adding to its length. The shaft looked thick too at least as thick as her wrist, normal in his large hand, but she didn't think one of her dainty white hands could have reached around it. He quit stroking it and let go when he noticed her interest, the huge black penis bobbing before him.

"T-that's a sin," she gasped, staring at it.

"What?"

"Masturbating. It's a sin." She looked up at him. His eyes were half-lidded, probably stoned. Andy had a reputation for being mean. Rick hated Andy for bullying him through middle school, but pot seemed to have mellowed Andy quite a bit.

"Couldn't help it. The mist came up and my junk got hard all of a sudden. It started hurtin it was so swollen." He'd already dumped a load into Melissa Johnson's mouth and pussy just a short time ago and was surprised to see it swell up again for no apparent reason.

Her eyes went back down to his "junk". "Oh my sweet Jesus, it's huge."

"Damn straight it's huge. Doesn't normally get this big until I'm about to cum, but I aint even close." He grabbed it again and started jerking off. This time he wasn't looking at his penis, but at her breasts pushing out through her blouse.

"Stop that Andy," she begged. A part of her didn't want him to stop. She wanted to watch him ejaculate. His testicles were sized to go with his penis. He made Rick look like a child. "You can't waste sperm. It hurts god."

He snorted. "Bull shit. Why'd god make it feel so good then." He stepped closer, aiming his penis at her as his hand slid up and down the shaft.

"Oh, god have mercy," she muttered, unable to take her eyes off it. "Stop... so big... stop sinning Andy... such a huge penis... why?"

"This aint no white penis, it's a black cock and if you want me to stop sinning..." He released his cock, the monster bobbing before him, head pointed at her navel. He reached down and grabbed her arm, pulling her hand up and placing it on his cock. "Then you do it for me," he finished.

Without thinking, Siobhan's hand moved down to the base of the shaft and up, feeling its size and its power, its heat, its life with each pulse along the veiny shaft. "I can't do that," she mumbled, staring at the bulbous head sticking out above her hand.

"Why not? It's not masturbation if you do it."

"I c-an't. I have a boyfriend. It's not right." Something inside Siobhan really wanted her to do as he asked. She was fascinated with the huge black cock in her hand. It made her nipples throb. It made the hunger between her legs grow worse. Were they all like this? She was tempted, tempted like Eve had been in the garden of Eden by the black serpent presenting the fruit. "No," she said, fighting it.

"Yes," argued Andy. "Jerk it off. I think god sent you here to save me."

Siobhan hesitated. Was he right? Had god sent her to him? "I can't," she said, again, but her hand slid down the shaft and back up just under the head.

"There's another way," he told her. Mama Gooch had drilled a lot of the bible into him. "Will you help me?"

Siobhan nodded. "I want to save you. Tell me how?"

"It's biblical. God's will. Will you do it?"

"Yes," said Siobhan. The thought of saving him filled her with happiness and she let her hand

slide up the serpent to hold the apple-sized head.

"Follow me."

Andy backed up. Siobhan squeezed the head of his cock. She didn't want to let it go. Her hand grew sticky. For a moment, she felt he'd also ejaculated at her touch. The black cock was spewing out as much fluid as Rick had ejaculated in his underwear earlier, but a cock was apparently different from a penis. It was only trying to lubricate itself and remained steel hard squirting more fluid into her hand.

He backed up to the picnic table's bench. Andy reached up and started unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. "What are you doing?" Her hand came up to grab his wrist to stop him. Her other hand remained on his cock head, working its way around the knob, rubbing the fluid in.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm away as he opened her blouse. "Proverbs 5:19."

Her blouse was now open exposing her breasts. Andy released her arm and put both hands on her shoulders pushing her down, increasing the pressure until she fell to her knees. She found herself staring right down his shaft. Her hand slid down to his crotch. More fluid erupted from the head, shooting out about an inch. Surely, he didn't think she was going to perform oral sex on him? She didn't even do that for Rick and there was certainly nothing biblical about it. Some natural instinct had her hand pulling the shaft down, pointing the head at her mouth. But then Andy sat down, his cock pointing outwards and upwards. "What is proverbs 5:19?" It embarrassed her that she didn't know and had to ask him.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her between his legs. Her breasts engulfed his black cock. "Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love," he told her. "Now titty fuck me."

Siobhan complied, squeezing her breasts together. The fluids coating his cock and the way the mist was embracing her breasts, covering them with dew acted as lubrication. This felt dirty, not biblical, but at least he wasn't masturbating so in a way she was saving him from sinning. At first, Siobhan "titty fucked" him by raising herself up and down on her knees, but her legs quickly grew tired. She switched over to sitting still while hefting her breasts up and down his shaft as rapidly as she could. She glanced up at Andy to see if she was doing this right. He grinned and nodded his approval at her.

Siobhan's nipples were protruding out from her bouncing breasts nearly ¾'s of an inch. Andy reached down with both hands and pinched them hard. Her nipples stretching out from her breasts as she lifted them up his shaft. The sensation sent shockwaves through her vagina intensifying her earlier arousal. "You feelin this in yo pussy?"

Siobhan mewled in response. Her vagina... her pussy was throbbing with lust, leaking so much arousal, she worried she might be peeing all over her thighs. It got worse when Andy switched to grabbing the ends of her breasts and rubbing his thumbs back and forth over her nipples. Her arousal grew so bad, if her hands weren't busy squeezing her breasts, she would be committing

the sin of masturbation again.

"Spit on my cock. Needs more lube."

It was getting a little dry from all the friction. She leaned forwards and spit some saliva over the head. Her pussy was still screaming for attention. It wanted something in it badly. She wished Rick were here, just to push his little white penis inside her again though he wouldn't have lasted long. Just the thought of it and the constant working of Andy's thumbs over her nipples had the pressure growing inside her. Then like a damn, it burst.

"OOOHHH!!" she groaned as she orgasmed. Her mouth was still open and over Andy's cock. Swiftly, his hand came up to her head.

"Needs more lube," he said again, pulling down.

"AAAHHH!" she cried, still cumming as her lips came down over his cock and opened around the head. Her "AAH" becoming, "Mmmmph!" Siobhan's jaws stretched wide around his huge cock, but she didn't pull back. Her tongue twirled around the tip and she started bobbing her head while she continued squeezing the shaft between her tits.

"Damn gurl, you know how to treat a big black cock."

His crass words filled her with a sense of pride and she bobbed her head harder. The bulbous glans pushed into her throat, the tip reaching her tonsils, the corona stopping at the back of her mouth. She wanted to gag at the intrusion, but she breathed through her nose and kept sucking. The fact that the head seemed to be swelling up even larger wasn't helping either.

"You makin me cum, gurl," he growled.

Suddenly disgusted with herself, Siobhan pulled her head back before he could ejaculate in her mouth. Just in time to as the head erupted in a fountain of white semen that shot up nearly a foot from the meatus of his big black cock.

"Shit!" he grunted as his semen fell down to splatter all over her breasts. "We wastin sperm. Hurtin god."

He was right! Siobhan lowered her head again, mouth open as a second geyser covered her face in sperm. More was shooting into her mouth as she lowered it over his cock head. Her mouth filled quickly with his seed and it was the most succulent delicious nectar she'd ever tasted. The religious teenager had never felt closer to god then at that moment. She swallowed his seed down, her mouth already watering with desire for more and her desire was filled almost immediately as her mouth filled again and then again.

At some point, Siobhan had released her breasts. Her head was bobbing over the end of his cock and both her hands were now jerking his shaft off for every last drop of his seed.

"That's 'nuff gurl. You done drained my balls dry."

Siobhan felt suddenly sheepish over her behavior. She pushed down on his knees so that she could stand. She still had her blouse on, but it hung open back behind her breasts "Sorry," she apologized. "I don't know what came over me. You tasted really..." Siobhan stared down at a large dollop of semen sliding down her breast to her areola where is absorbed her nipple. She hefted her breast up and sucked his cum off before it could drip down to the ground. "Good," she mumbled, sucking her nipple clean.

Andy Gooch stood. "Well, thanks for protecting my soul, gurl, but we got a problem." He took her shoulders and led her over to the end of the table.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

12