TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 27: Elin Goes Black

Story Info
Elin can't take her eyes off the West brothers black cocks.
8.6k words
4.67
44.2k
36

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 27: Todd's New Girlfriend Goes Black

Samson looked past the hot blonde staring at his cock to wink at his brother. Herc gave a little nod back. "Feel free...," Samson tried to say before he was interrupted.

"Can I touch it?" asked Elin.

"Sure. Touch it all you want," he said, surprised.

Elin reached her fingers out toward the 12" black cock sticking out between Samson's legs. She held her hand a few inches back. "Sorry, I don't want to lead you guys on. I just want to test something out."

"Go ahead," said Samson, sneaking a glance at his brother again. Herc shrugged as confused as he was.

Elin stuck her index finger out and tentatively touched Samson's cock head. She yanked her hand away, but nothing happened. More fingers came out to gently touch the head. She pushed down before pulling her hand away. The huge penis bent down before springing back up and bobbing.

"Whatcha doin, girl?"

"I was just... I wanted to see if you were going to ejaculate if I touched it."

"Shit Elin. It takes a good twenty minutes of hard fucking or sucking to make that thing blow."

"Really? My ex-boyfriend couldn't last more than five minutes and the last guy I was with... um, squirted right away."

Herc laughed. "Looks like White Hot Hands fumbles more than footballs."

"Who?" asked Elin. Someone had yelled that when she and Todd arrived at the bonfire.

"Todd," said Samson. "I've always just called him pencil dick," he added, feeling bad. He liked Todd, but lately it seemed he was taking everything that the white boy loved. Samson didn't like feeling guilty. On the other hand, he really wanted to lead the team and he really wanted to fuck

this hot bitch.

"Todd's not that small," she argued, defending the man who'd been her boyfriend for about three hours now. "Well small compared to you guys." Her hand came out to squeeze the tip of Samson's cock. "So big. Like a golf ball." She was distracted as the second hard cock stepped closer.

"You need a larger sample size," said Hercules.

Elin didn't hesitate. She reached out and grabbed the end of Hercules' cock, thicker than his brothers and maybe half an inch longer. She yanked on it several times without letting go. "You're not going to prematurely ejaculate either?"

"Nope. It takes..." Hercules smirked over towards his brother. "A good thirty minutes of fucking or sucking to get that thing off."

"We should go somewhere brighter, so you can see them better," said Samson.

"Okay," she said, hesitantly. A black man took each arm and headed her off away from the crowded bonfire. "Just don't get any ideas, okay. I just want to examine them some more."

"Of course, we understand," said Samson. "You've never seen real men before."

"Yeah, we understand all right," added Herc. "Don't want daddy or your friends back in Tittsville knowing you touched two big nigga cocks."

That's not it," she lied. Her dad would go nuts if he knew she was even touching a black man's penis. Rumor had it, Tittsville was founded by Coxburg residents trying to get away from the growing number of blacks in Coxburg.

"Here we are," said Samson, leading her into a campsite. There was a firepit going in the center. The flame helped to keep the mist away. There were two sleeping bags spread out beside each other. "Can't afford a tent."

"Which one of you owns the Hello Kitty sleeping b... WOW!" she cried, seeing the two huge black cocks sticking out of their pants in the firelight. Neither had shrunken in the least.

"Wow yourself, girl," said Hercules, looking her up and down.

Elin normally didn't care to be looked at in such a manner by a black man or two for that matter, but she still felt flattered. She looked down her body and quickly understood why they were being so bold. She was six feet tall and long legged with tight form fitting jeans hugging her thighs and the curves of her ass. They were strategically ripped to show bits of knee, leg, and thigh. Her tank top exposed her curvy belly which glistened with dew in the firelight and a blue gem piercing glittered in her navel. The top was damp already tight before the mist rolled in, now it hugged her ribs and enormous GG breasts exposing her areola and long pointy nipples. The top

was already low cut to show off her cleavage, but this wet look was sexy even for the head cheerleader of the Titans. She wished she hadn't left her bra in Todd's car. "I should go," she muttered, feeling uncomfortable being eyed by these negroes. Though as far as blacks go, Samson was quite the hunk. His brother had a more brutish thug look to him but wasn't bad looking.

"Soon Tittsville," said Samson. "But you wanted to get a close-up view of what real men looked like."

"Unh huh," she muttered, staring at them. Once while shopping in Coxburg, her mom had hurried her past an adult novelty store and there'd been black dildos on display claiming to be modeled after a Coxville native adult film star. Herc's cock reminded her of the oversized dildos.

"Then get a closer look." Herc put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down.

Elin fell to her knees on the sleeping bags. Two huge black cocks were pointed at her face. In the light, she could clearly make out how big their scrotums were close to ten times bigger than her ex-boyfriend's or Todd's for that matter. She'd fondled his sack while sucking him off earlier. She reached out and lifted Herc's cock up to examine the underside. It was crisscrossed with throbbing dark veins, blacker than his skin. She couldn't help cupping his scrotum in her hands. One testicle filled her entire palm. It was surprisingly heavy. She reached her other hand over to cup Samson's balls. They were just as heavy and full. "Bet you guys cum a lot," she said.

"Shit Tittsville. I can fill a 12oz soda can with one of my loads," said Samson.

"Mine fills about a 20oz bottle," added Hercules one upping his brother again. "You really should see it."

"I'd... I'd like to see it." Elin found these two black cocks fascinating. Her right hand had grabbed the base of Samson's rod and was trying to measure up to the head. Her left hand was squeezing the knobby head of Hercules's cock. Fully erect, Todd's grape-sized tip had been spongy. Herc's was a solid ungiving mass of hardness. "I want to see it. Could you masturbate for me?"

Samson glanced over at his brother again. "No Tittsville," he told her. Elin sighed and looked crestfallen. "But you can jerk me off if you'd like."

She perked up before frowning. "You're asking me to give you a handjob?"

"Oh yeah, me too," added Herc.

"I couldn't do that," she argued. Honestly, she'd given plenty to three ex-boyfriends. Two before she was ready to give up her virginity just to keep them happy and the last when she was on her period.

"You will if you want to see it cum," said Samson. "Besides, you're practically doing it now."

"Oh!" said Elin, startled to see the hand holding Samson's shaft was stroking up and down his black rod. Her other hand was twisting all around Hercules' shaft.

"What's the big deal?" asked Herc. "A handjob aint sex or nuthin. You aint fucking a couple of niggas, just jerking them off."

"You can't tell anyone," she told them, sitting up on her knees. "No one."

"Sure babe. Now spit all over that black cock head." Samson looked down as Elin held her mouth over his cock and tried to work some saliva up. She drooled down over the head and started working it along his shaft with her hand. It was a big penis, so she added some more spit. Plus, the cock was helping her, sticky fluid shot out of the head each time her hand tugged on the tip. She sat back on her heels as her hand started gliding easily along the shaft.

"You've done this before," said Samson.

Elin blushed. "Yes, but it was nothing like this. They were like those little cocktail wieners. Yours is more like a salami."

"I think you're enjoying this Tittsville."

Elin had been smiling while watching her hand gliding along the shaft. The sides of her mouth curved downwards. "No," she replied. "I'm just curious how much you cum is all."

"Come on, you like that big black cock in your hands. Bet you never saw anything like it before."

In many ways, Tittsville was far more racist then Coxville and that was because Tittsville did everything possible to keep blacks out of town. There were no black students attending George G Titts High School. No black people owned homes in Tittsville. If Elin never left town, she could have gone her life never seeing any African Americans except for one waitress at the diner and the two garbage men, but they came through town so early, she'd only seen them once or twice. Not having any blacks around meant less open racism. The first time they'd gone shopping in Coxburg and she'd heard her parents spewing hate about the worthless niggers hanging about had completely shocked her and it had rubbed off on their daughter.

She'd believed that blacks were inferior in just about all respects aside from some athletic skills for her entire life until now when she found herself holding two black cocks bigger and more perfect then any penis she'd ever seen on a white man. "I do like it," she admitted.

"Like what?" asked Samson.

"Your cock... your big cock."

"What kind of cock?"

"I like your big black cock," said Elin, her arm starting to tire, but Samson's cock was starting to expand even bigger.

"You ever seen a black cock blow?" asked Herc.

"No, that's why I'm doing this, remember?" she sighed in exasperation.

"I know," grunted the bigger black man. "I'm just warning you it can be messy." He stepped away and moved behind her. "We don't want to mess your shirt up." He grabbed the hem and lifted up over her head before she could object. He released it and her top hung off her arm as she had refused to stop jerking Samson off.

"Damn Tittsville!" said Samson, appreciatively staring at her breasts. They were as large as Jenny Summers only on a taller, more thinly built, younger woman.

"Thank you," Elin replied blushing. "Tittsville girls are hotter than Cox...AAAAH!" Samson's cock exploded in her face. She inadvertently pulled his throbbing cock down and received another splatter of his hot cum across her tits. "Stop! Stop! You're cumming all over me," she cried even as her hand continued jerking his cock.

Herc grabbed the back of her head and pushed her forwards. The end of his brother's cock pushed into her open mouth as she continued to object. "MMMPHHH!" she protested, her mouth filling with his seed. "MMMmmmm!" her tone changed as she tasted his semen. It was incredibly good. Elin gulped it down, swallowing almost too much in one swallow. Her mouth filled again as she sucked on his cock head, still jerking him off into her mouth. Elin released his shaft and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her mouth as she sucked the end of his cock. She stared up at him, her eyes thanking him for allowing her to swallow his seed.

Elin pulled her head back, staring as Samson's hard cock appeared. An hour ago, she would have been disgusted with herself for even touching a black man. Now, she leaned forwards and planted a thank you kiss right on the end of Samson's still swollen big black cock. It was throbbing, like it was breathing, but it was just his pulse making it twitch. After kissing it, she stared down his shaft watching it deflate quickly. The head no longer reared up but bent down which turned to his cock sticking out angling down which turned to hanging between his legs like a spoiled black banana that reached nearly to his knees. She pushed herself to her feet. "I don't suppose you have any tissues?" she asked, his cum sliding down her cheeks, chin, and breasts, one large thick clump encircling around her nipple until it engulfed it. "I need to get going."

"Here," said Samson, tossing her a roll of paper towels.

Elin had the feeling the roll was here for this exact purpose. She tore a sheet off and began clearing his liquefying semen off her chest and breasts. She was startled by strong hands on her hips. "You can't leave me hanging," said a deep voice in her ear. Hercules bent down and kissed around the nape of her neck. If felt good, erotic.

"I need to go," she moaned, his cock head slid up her bare back leaving a sticky trail. His hands slid over her belly, fingers fumbling with the buttons on her jeans. "What are you doing?"

"Don't want to get any jizz on yo pants, girl," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh god," she moaned, pushing her ass back into his crotch, feeling his thick erection pressing against her back. "The panty stays on," she managed to get out. The fire in her pussy was getting worse. Damn Todd for leaving her hanging earlier. She'd never been this horny.

"Sure babe," he told her, stretching the tight hem of her jeans around her hips. His thumbs hooked into her panty and pulled it down her thighs with her jeans. Herc stooped, kissing down her back and her ass cheeks as he pulled her jeans and panty down to her ankles. He grabbed her calf and pulled it up until she stepped out of them. He pulled her sneakers off too for good measure before standing back up.

Herc stepped around in front of her. Elin stared down at his cock sticking out between his legs. She appreciated its size and power even more now, but looking down as he stepped closer, she also noticed her blonde pubic strip. She kept if trimmed in a thin line from her clit up. "My panty!"

"Got caught in yo pants," said Hercules, placing his hands on her shoulders and pushing down.

Elin Lindquist fell to her knees again, staring at the powerful phallus sticking out towards her face. Why couldn't Todd have been this perfectly flawless in the cock department? She reached up to grab it, the muscles in her arm ached. "My arm's tired," she apologized.

"Use your mouth then." He grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face towards his cock.

"I can't suck you off," she muttered, the head getting closer and closer to her mouth.

"You were sucking my little brother here," he reminded her. "Besides, a blow job ain't sex. It's not like we're fucking. The big brother should get his too."

Elin gulped. She could still taste Samson in her mouth. Her tongue flickered out to wet her lips at Hercules' cock. She knew his cum would taste every bit as good as his brothers had and she wanted more. "Okay," she whispered.

"Okay what?" he asked, louder.

"Okay, I'll suck your black cock." Elin opened her mouth and placed it on the tip. She stretched her jaw wide and started sucking around half his glans, bobbing her head until the ridge slid past her lips. She wanted to gag, but suppressed it, focusing on breathing through her nose as it pushed down her throat. "Mmmmm," she moaned, getting into it. Elin breathed in through her nose, smelling the sweaty musk coming from his crotch. His stink wasn't nasty at all, but masculine and virile, what a real man smelled like. Her nose wanted more, getting closer to his

black mesh of pubic hairs with every bob of her head.

"You're doing good," said Samson. "I guess that's why you're the HEAD cheerleader." She glanced over at him. He was squatting beside her watching her suck his brother off. His hand came out to pat one ass cheek congratulating her. It stayed there when he quit patting.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned again. Elin pulled back letting his cock exit her mouth. She took a deep breath of air noticing that a full half of his giant cock was wet from her saliva. She licked around the head even lifting him up so that she could lick under his shaft down to his balls. She'd never suckled on a man's balls before, but she did it for Hercules, licking and sucking on them. She didn't care that they were hairy, she only cared that her nose could inhale more of his virile man musk. It made her want to suck him again and she took the head back in her mouth craving his seed.

Elin quickly swallowed it up to the halfway point again. She didn't care that Samson was feeling all over her bare ass or that his fingers were between the cracks of her cheeks. She jumped a little in surprise when his big index finger found her anus and pushed against it several times. She was about to object, but the finger slid down, finding the folds of her soaking wet pussy. She was so hot down there, if there'd been steam coming out, it wouldn't have surprised her. "Mmmmm," she moaned, pushing back into his probing finger.

Hercules placed his hand on her forehead and held her head still as he pulled his cock out. She stared at the twelve-inch monster as it bobbed in front of her eyes. A good two thirds of his shaft were wet now. Hercules let go of her head but stepped back when her mouth went for his cock. Instead, he kneeled at the head of the Hello Kitty sleeping bag and sat back so that his cock was thrust upwards. Elin dutifully fell on all four and crawled forwards so that she could suck it again. She licked the crown and was about to swallow him back in when Samson shoved two fingers deep into her. "AAAHHH!" she squealed almost cumming. His fingers were big, combined they were as big or bigger than her white lover's penises had been. "OH GAWD!" she moaned just as Herc bucked his hips, pushing the head of his cock into her mouth. She slurped around the head while Samson finger fucked her, but it wasn't satisfying her need to orgasm. He temporarily pulled his fingers out as he adjusted position behind her.

"Don't stop," she begged, kissing around the head of Hercules' cock.

Elin felt pressure return to the folds of her pussy again. She began to open for him, wider than she had the last time. She wondered how many fingers he was pushing in this time. She wondered how he was pushing fingers inside her when both his hands were on her hips even as her pussy opened up and swallowed his huge cock head. He quickly started working it in and out, pushing deeper. "No," she told him. "We can't fuck. I can't fuck... you," she finished, but she was thinking that she couldn't fuck a nigger. She couldn't fuck a nigger, but his big nigger cock felt really good in her pussy. Elin gasped as he pushed in deeper than any white boy had ever gone. "No," she whispered in denial even as Hercules' black cock was pushing against her lips to get her to start sucking again.

"Want me to stop?" asked Samson, pulling it halfway out and pushing it in deeper. Elin didn't

answer. She just moaned as he worked it around inside her, flexing his shaft so that she could feel his size and power. "Want me to stop?" he asked again. His cock head stopped, pressing against her cervix. The point where white girls got their pussies resized for good. Still, she didn't answer. Samson slowly began withdrawing his cock, her pussy squeezing and fighting him every inch of the way. "Say something or I'm taking it out," he said, just as the crown of his wide cock head appeared hugged by her labia.

"No," she moaned, planting a kiss on Hercules cock.

"What? I can't hear you?"

"No," she whimpered. She was pushing back on her knees, fucking just his cock head with her pussy. "I don't want you to take it out."

"What do you want?" He pulled his cock all the way out, Elin squealing in desperation for him to put it back in.

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me," she begged. He placed the head against her pussy and pushed in again. She sighed in relief when he penetrated her. "But?"

Samson yanked his cock back out. "But what?" he growled.

"Condom," she whimpered. "You need to wear a condom."

Samson looked down at his throbbing black cock glistening with her pussy fluids. It jerked, a small jet of pre-seminal fluids shooting over her pussy lips. "Already got one on," he lied, shoving his cock forwards again. Samson hoped to god he'd get a big NFL contract to pay for all the little black babies he wanted to plant in these white girls. His cock head rested on her cervix again. He pressed down and pushed as his cock began the work of resizing her white pussy to service the black man.