TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 02

Story Info
Awakening.
6.4k words
4.67
6.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of oral and group sex.

Ch. 02- Awakening

July 17, 1999

1 month later -

For the most part, I haven't changed except for cutting off my mid-thigh length curly auburn hair to a near shave undercut and kept the uppercut long and curly so that my hair falls down my back to my ass. I now look like an interesting mix of PINK and Anastasia Morna. However, I'm not ready to cut off all my hair just yet, so this is my variation! I think the new hairstyle fits my personality and tastes more closely; very strongly feminine, very attracted to guys, but also very attracted to girls!

Josephine, on the other hand, when it comes to female companionship only likes me. To be honest, she really is more interested in guys than girls, and so she has become super ultra feminine.

I guess I was always the more masculine of the 3 of us.

It fits, I guess... In hindsight, I was always the practice 'husband' when we played house, and later the practice 'boyfriend' when we first started to date. At first, Jo and I were just trying to learn how to kiss so we would be good at it.

Not scary... like Brandy!

We used to call her the 'Shark'... because, when she came in for a kiss she opened her mouth wide open, and I for one was scared I was going to lose a lip while negotiating our kisses when I later took it upon myself to teach her! Shark or not, she thoroughly enjoyed the experience... and so did I!

Oh well... I am plenty feminine!

Josephine cut her wavy golden hair so it fell just below her cute little bubblicious ass. However, her biggest assets, besides her personality, are still her breasts and, "Oh My God!", how they have grown! From when we first met 2 years ago to now, they grew from humongous 32Gs to dumbfoundedly colossal 36Ms, making it tremendously harder to buy clothes for her. So, we buy a lot of patterns and make our own dresses and our own bras!

This weekend we are wearing 50s style dresses we made ourselves for our trip to see Dave Matthews at the Gorge in Washington State. I'm wearing a sapphire blue swing dress, featuring a V-neckline that meets a darted bodice that leads to an A-line skirt cinched comfortably at my natural waistline with a thin red belt. I completed my ensemble with cream thigh highs with a black pin stripe down the backs of my legs and red 4 inch heels.

Jo is wearing a green strapless swing dress that smashed her breasts together pushing them up and out until we thought they would explode out of the top. The rounded top of the dress curved over her gravid breasts to meet a form fitted bodice belted at her natural waistline with a rust colored belt leading to an A-line flared swing skirt, and she finished the ensemble with rust colored 4 inch heels.

It turned out that we made our dresses pretty form fitting. So form fitting in fact, that we were unable to wear our bras under either dress.

Not that I needed a bra at all... Ever!

However, Jo was another story!

We knew she was going to need significant support and the dress would need reinforced seams if we didn't want it to bust apart the first time she took a deep breath. So, we went and found an underbust corset that would support and push-up her breasts from underneath and then we reinforced her bodice to hold them in! Under her breasts, her bodice hugged her rib cage to her waistline.

Once we were sure Josephine's dress wouldn't just fall off, as a dare, we challenged each other to go pantiless. So, under our dresses, Jo only wore the underbust corset, while I was only wearing my thigh highs!

To finish our look, I went and had my hair cut again and put up in a curly auburn pompadour while Jo braided her golden hair straight down her back. She looked beautiful, I mean; 'Princess Bride' beautiful while I felt 'Pretty in Pink!'

——(!)——

The entire concert was a blast!

There were a ton of guys showing us all sorts of attention, but none of them were what we were looking for...

It was towards the end of the concert that we saw Owen...

He was very attractive...

When he saw us, he looked us both up and down. His eyes came up slowly and his eyes met mine, then he looked over and saw Jo admiring him back, and he knew he was caught. Smiling, he gestured that he really liked our outfits.

He seemed to have a really relaxed way about himself... a confidence that instantly drew us. We decided to hang out, stay close, and see what happened. For the next 30 minutes, Owen kept us in his periphery. He didn't seem to be with anyone, which was weird, but not so weird that we were turned off, so we let the jostling crowd push us over to him. Without a word he moved over and stood with us. He didn't say a word. He just began protecting us when the press of bodies and the crowds jostling became too aggressive. Finally, a song came on that we all loved and he asked me... not Jo... Me... to dance!

I was floored!

This never happens... Ever!

Still, I tried to play it cool. After all, I didn't want my favorite girl left out, it was just nice to be first for once. Yelling above the sound of music and the crowd, I answered with a challenging yet deviously seductive smile, "Only if you can handle dancing with us both! We come as a set! Get it! All or nothing, if you catch my meaning..."

Owen's eyes turned sharp as what I inferred registered, and then widened as he smiled easily and laughed as he leaned in and purred confidently, "Who's to say that was not my intention from the start!"

He then offered a hand to me first, and then a hand to Jo, and then we danced!

Oh God, did we dance!

Owen was by no means a pro, but what he lacked in skill he more than made up for in zeal and a good natured gentlemanly manner that made me absolutely hot to have him! With me in his right hand and Josephine in his left, he twirled me out and then wound me back in. He put his hand in the small of my back and pulled me in close until my body was pressed tightly against him. Slowly, he walked me back and in a circle, all the while looking into my eyes!

Oh God, his eyes were so enchanting.

Such a beautiful aqua green, and his mouth... his mouth was right there!

And, 'Oh fuck me!', he smelled like... Cinnamon!

He was so close!

So... So kissable!

With an almost arrogant smile, he twirled me out and then turned and twirled Jo in and then slowly danced with her. I was instantly jealous as he put his hand in the small of her back... pulling her so close that her breasts were dangerously near to bursting out of her top. Jo was visibly taken with him... her heavy breathing a rapid pant of desire... her cherry red lips only an inch away from his... her breasts heaving in her excitement... the stitching of her bodice seams popping as I held my breath waiting for her breasts to burst out.

Owen smiled devilishly down into her hopeful eyes and he stole a quick kiss before twirling her out again.

Finally, it was my turn again, and this time as we danced, when he came in for a kiss, I met him right back with my own, sucking on his bottom lip as he suckled my top! The song was over far too soon... Owen twirled both me and Jo and then pulled her in and kissed her. Jo licked her tongue into his mouth prompting him to return the favor before pulling her in for an even more penetrating kiss that literally left her breathless. When he finally pulled back, he twirled me in, our lips brushing against each other, his breath caressing my lips as he asked in a deep rumbling growl, "Would you like another kiss as well?"

I didn't answer. Rather, I tilted my head back, went up on my tippy toes, and kissed him as thoroughly as he just kissed Josephine!

A few more songs played that we danced to, and then we hung out for the rest of the concert. All the while, Owen held my hand in his right hand and Jo's in his left. As we walked, guys looked on enviously while girls looked on in judgement. We didn't care what any of them thought, jealousy was such an unattractive trait so we ignored everyone, and when the concert was over Owen asked us to dinner.

We happily accepted his invitation to go to dinner!

Now, I just want to say, we didn't go to the concert to find a guy. We aren't desperate... but okay... so maybe we were looking to hook up. However, we have our own money for food and a hotel room... but this guy... there was just something... about him... he was really handsome, with his green eyes and strawberry golden red hair. He was tall. Well, taller than us standing close to 6 feet tall or near enough. He was slender, and yet broad in the shoulders and although not a weightlifter he was still well muscled. He knew how to dress too, and boy did he smell good!

Even more alluring than that, he was super easy to be with. We just felt drawn to him. We felt relaxed... at ease... safe!

Obviously we came to the concert in separate cars; Owen in a new Subaru Outback, and Josephine and I in her '67 Mustang convertible. We decided to let the parking lot clear out a bit, and it took almost an hour before we could meet up and follow Owen all the way to Moses Lake before finding a decent eatery. There wasn't much still open, so when we found a Denny's we went in and sat down.

"So where are you ladies from," Owen asked once we settled down into our booth.

"Hood River," Jo started.

"Oregon," I finished.

"Nice," Owen exclaimed, "I haven't been there. Where is it?"

"Well it's beautiful," I answered and proceeded to tell him about Hood River and the Columbia River, while Jo told him about the Dalles, Hood Mountain, and all the surrounding area.

"By the way, I totally forgot to introduce myself! My name is Owen Nomrist," Owen introduced himself formally before asking, "So, what're your names?"

"I'm Megan, Megan Easter Gossler," I introduced myself.

"My mom calls me Easter, Jo here," I continued gesturing to Josephine, "calls me Megan, but most people call me some variation from Megan to Easter, Easter Bunny, or sometimes Bunny... take your pick!"

Smiling and nodding, Owen looked over at Jo for her introduction.

"Hi, I'm Hathor Josephine Campbell," Jo introduced herself, "I think my mom thought it was a great joke or she had great aspirations for me... by naming me after an Egyptian cow goddess! I often wonder if mom's naming me after Hathor is why I have these gargantuan breasts that never seem to stop growing! Anyway, most people call me Jo or Josephine."

"Yeah, I think my mom did too," I agreed with a chuckle, nodding my head as I thought of my own mom and her lurid sense of humor, "Of course, my mom's middle name is Frigg, after the goddess Frigg, or maybe it's Frigga or Freya. I'm not sure. I get confused on the mythologies. I'm not sure if they are different goddesses or different personas of the same goddess from differing cultures, either way, I get her back by calling her Frigg!"

Owen chuckled at the humor, and the abundant almost too personal information.

Our drinks and dinner came out, and Owen leaned back and we paused our conversation as the food was dispersed and the waitress left.

"I hope you don't mind," Owen said in a warm voice, tinged with some inner humor, "But I think I will use Easter and Hathor, if you don't mind, because to me you are goddesses!"

I couldn't help but smile!

Jo, on the other hand, giggled delightedly at the compliment!

I am really into this guy, but it seems that Jo was really into him too despite having George as her current boyfriend! Well, technically George was my boyfriend as well. It is likely going to be an issue when we get home. Two months ago, on our birthday, as part of our tattoo ceremony, we promised each other that no man was going to come between us. So, we vowed to find a man to share. Which means; George has been my boyfriend for the last 2 months as well.

Like I told Owen earlier, "We come as a set," I wasn't lying. It's just, I love Jo, but she always gets the guys because of her ridiculously huge breasts. While I, on the other hand, am ignored or treated like an extra... a bonus. At least, that is how it has been with George.

Cutting my eyes to Jo, I watched her mannerisms. Her, 'I am attracted to this guy signals,' and they were all there, and very very clear. The face touch... the hair toss... the absent minded nail biting... as if she really wanted to be biting something else. The unintentional rubbing of herself; whether it be her breasts, shoulders, or her hips against him. The finding a reason to touch his chest or arms. The rubbing out of nonexistent wrinkles from her dress, drawing attention to her hips and boobs, and then, I realized, I was doing all the same mannerisms!

I had to laugh at myself as I wondered if Owen was getting the hints!

I decided to relax, forget about George, and not worry about Jo's hypnotic breasts. For the next hour we talked about music and movies, what we liked and disliked, our turn ons and turn offs, and our miscellaneous childhood adventures. The conversation was all over the place as we tried to share a lifetime of experiences with each other over 1 dinner. By the time our plates were empty we felt like we had been friends forever, and then Jo looked down at her little gold wristwatch, an inheritance from her grandma, and saw the time.

"So, we really need to get a hotel room for the night," Jo said out of the blue, bringing my attention to the time and realizing it was getting late.

"Yeah," Owen agreed, and then in concerned curiosity asked, "So, where are you staying?"

"We haven't gotten a room yet," I answered.

"Well, I think all the hotels are booked up because of the concert," Owen answered.

"Really," Jo guffawed, "Well it is way too far to drive back home!"

"Yeah, I bet," Owen said with a laugh, "Well, I have a room... If you want to stay with me?"

Jo and I both looked at each other and had a silent girl dialogue;

An arched eyebrow from me was the question, 'What do you think?'

A returned arched eyebrow from Jo, 'What do You think?'

A quick smile from me, 'I like him a lot!'

A shocked expression and a smile from Jo, 'Fuck! You like him! Do you want me to back off a little, because I really really want to fuck this guys brains out of his skull!'

I smiled back at Jo and cut my eyes to Owen, 'Fuck no! We are a fucking set! If he wants me he has to want you too! So fucking go for it!'

We both smiled in agreement at each other and turned to answer...

"Sure," Jo answered before I opened my mouth and purred through a 'Cheshire Cat' grin, "I think that is the best idea I've heard all day!"

Having finished our dinner Owen paid, we followed him to his hotel, and then to his room...

——(!)——

9:00 pm - July 17, 1999

Owen led the way to his room, he turned on the light, and Jo and I smiled at each other again...

There was an office desk, a chair, a couch, a chest of drawers, an entertainment center with a television, 2 nightstands with lamps and 1 alarm clock displaying an angry red 9:00 pm at us, and finally, centered between the nightstands the largest honeymoon king-size bed we ever saw!

"Expecting to get lucky tonight Tiger," I asked in a husky sensual purr.

"Not until I met you two, and then I was hoping," Owen answered with a grin, then continued in a more serious tone, feeling he should explain, "Actually, it was the last room they had."

I set down my bag in the armchair next to the desk, while Jo set hers on the couch. Jo set her keys on the chest of drawers across from the bed then sat down on the bed and unbuckled and slipped off her pumps. I sat on the couch and did the same. We both had been in our heels almost all day, and our feet ached.

I felt just a tiny spike of jealousy when Owen followed Jo, sat beside her, and took his shoes off as well.

Another relief was finally having a clean bathroom to use. It had been hours since I begrudgingly used a porta-potty, and I was swimming! As soon as I had my shoes off I jumped up, and walked as sexily as I could... without appearing to be in a rush... to the bathroom!

Owen may have been sitting next to Jo, but he blatantly watched my ass sway from side to side as I hurried by!

"Do you mind," Jo asked, turning her back to Owen and indicating she needed help unfastening her dress.

"No, not at all," He answered nervously.

His hands shook as he unhooked the clasp and proceeded to unbutton her dress all the way to her waist. It afforded him the opportunity to privately evaluate the beauty beneath the pretty wrapping paper. After all, every woman was a present, at least, in Owen's mind we were, he just had to unwrap us to find out how fantastic his prize was!

He noticed that Jo wasn't wearing a bra, just an underbust corset, but still, it wasn't hard to tell that she had the largest breasts he had ever seen since his cousin Stephanie's K's, and Jenny's L's!

'Gosh, she has a small waist,' Owen thought as he admired her.

Pulling her dress away from her body slightly, Owen finished the final buttons as he looked down her dress at her spectacularly curvaceous bubble butt!

"Beautiful," Owen mumbled, not realizing he was speaking his mind.

"Pardon," Jo asked, her voice obviously husky with arousal and approval.

Owen was no fool, he had been around enough women to know that Hathor was not offended at all, as a matter of fact, he was sure we wanted a hot night with him and he really wanted a hot night with us! That's why we didn't have a room, we were going to go home with someone... and he was the lucky guy so he thought!

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," He answered wisely.

"Thank you," Jo purred as she looked back and asked, "Do you mind unfastening my corset as well..."

He smiled and answered, "It would be my pleasure!"

He skillfully unlatched all the clips and listened as she took a deep cleansing breath, heaving her copious breasts as they seemed to grow a full cup size!

Reaching up, she pushed her dress down and over her hips taking the corset with it, leaving her only in her beautiful milk white skin as she stepped out of her dress. She was facing me as I came out of the bathroom. She picked up her dress with an expertly performed 'bend and snap', and was facing away from Owen. She was about to come toward me and hang her dress on a hanger when I strutted out like a European super model. Walking out buck ass naked straight up to Jo, I took her dress from her, threw it to the far corner of the bed, slipped my arm around her waist, and spun her around so we both presented ourselves to Owen simultaneously!

He looked astonished...

Pleased...

Euphoric even...

His jaw dropped. Stunned, he slowly looked us both up and down; once, twice, three times before he was able to look up at our eyes and declared, "You two are goddesses. You certainly live up to your names!"

"Amazing," He gushed while ogling us again. Scrutinizing our tattoos before asking in awe, "I have never seen such intricate tattoos, much less tattoos of silver and gold! I thought it couldn't be used because of heavy metal poisoning? Can I touch them? What do they mean?"

"You're right, normally gold and silver can't be used. However, Megan was the one that had the tattoos originally, and she had the specialized ink," Jo answered as I stepped up and thrust my hips forward so that Owen could touch my tattoo.

Softly, like feathers on my skin, he touched my silver fertility goddess tattoo. It was an intricate hybrid Ankh drawn just above my pussy, placed in the center of my pubic mound. Owen gently traced the intricate Celtic rope work of my tattoo, and the detailed contrasting black fertility runes embedded in the silver female fertility idol shape of the Ankh. The height of the tattoo was 5 inches, the width of its wing shaped cross-bar was 4 inches. The overshape of the Ankh was that of a woman with hands touching over her head, fingers and thumbs together symbolizing the clitorus. The arms and shoulders made an oval shape representing the open vulva. The very detailed head at the bottom of the vulva represented the vagina. Within the face the eyes, nose, and mouth represented the cervix, uterus and ovaries. Below the shoulders, wings curved up and out representing the crossbar of the Ankh, which in itself, represents a woman's ass cheeks or spread thighs. Below her shoulders were voluminous round breasts with a small waist expanding out to a large pregnant belly with a black swirling line representing new life or fertility, in its center. Wide hips and thighs completed the main stalk of the Ankh that also represents a man's potent phallus entering a woman. Owen looked up as Megan finished explaining the details of the tattoo, moving his hands to each hip bone he traced out the silver Rune tattoos on each of my hips...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers
12