TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing," He whispered in awe.

"Oh that's not all of them," Jo purred, as I turned around and bent over.

Sticking my ass and pussy out, I backed up until I was in Owen's face and he could smell the intoxicating honeysuckle fragrance of my nectar as he traced the symbols of fertility on the insides of both my ass cheeks, just behind my vagina. Tracing both silver symbols with his fingers, he then bent his finger and ran it down my pussylips softly caressing the soft transparent platinum hairs of my outer labia. On the way back up to my ass, he ran a single finger between my labia and pushed his finger all the way into my vagina!

I shivered and wiggled my ass as I straightened up... pulling his finger out of my vagina!

Looking at the clear nectar coating his finger... Owen it to his nose... smelled it... then stuck it in his mouth and sucked my juices off!

"Mmm, honeysuckle," He growled a glowing sapphire sheen glossing over his aqua green eyes before clearing up as his eyes pulsed a quick aqua green glow in response!

Looking over at Jo, her expression mirrored my own... our mouths hanging open in surprise!

We closed our mouths as he pulled his finger from his sucking lips and placed his hand on the small of my back, just above my ass, tracing my silver Celtic bunny rabbit's tail, he chuckled, "Wow, now that is just too adorable!"

Looking from my bunny tail, he reached up and traced the tattoo on my back. An intricate amalgam of the Celtic heart knot, the trinity knot, and the charmed knot 10 inches in diameter. The detailed Celtic ropework combined many pagan idols and beliefs that basically worshipped the same thing... fertility, eternal life, and the life cycle. The leaves incorporated tree worship. The three leaves were made to represent the fish and a woman's vulva. Within the whole tattoo could be found the symbols of eternity and the snake as well as the spiraling circle representing water, fertility, and the life cycle. Contrasting all the silver ink were black ink runes all along the ropes, and finally, in the center was another Ankh. Smaller, but an exact duplicate of the one on my pubic mound.

"Wow," Owen guffawed, "What are they for, or mean? Everyone I know always has a reason, or some deep personal meaning for getting their tattoos!"

"Well," I answered hesitantly with a shy smile, "I am not sure of all of the meanings behind the tattoos. At first it meant nothing to me. See, it wasn't exactly my idea to get them. I was tattooed, I didn't get tattooed, if you catch my meaning. Let's just say, I think a family member was trying to bless or curse me, depending on how I look at it!"

"Really," Owen said curiously, "In what way?"

"I'm not sure," I answered, then paused as I reflected on what Uncle Russ might have been trying to do before I continued, "My current theory is; That the tattoos were supposed to be a Seal of some sort..."

"I think he wanted to sterilize me... So he could continue molesting me after I became fertile. Or, maybe, he wanted to turn me into a living aphrodisiac so that having sex with me would be more intense for him..."

"I am pretty certain he wanted to turn me into a nymphomaniac. Which I already was, and still am. So, maybe a more intense nympho," I answered with a note of uncertainty and a "I'm not sure" shrug, then continued, "I think... no... I know he succeeded in that at least. However, he also wanted me to be okay with, and into the incest, rape, and molestation he was doing to me. That is what the tattoo on my back is for I think, either way, it didn't work. Not even when he tried hypnosis."

"So you were sexually molested," Owen asked in a soft mumble.

"Yes," I answered with a confirming nod.

Looking at Jo he asked, "Were you?"

Jo shook her head no.

"How much of it worked," Owen asked as he looked back at me.

"Well," I answered with a shrug, "Like I said before, the nymphomaniac part, that definitely worked! I was, and still am, really into sex! Just not with him. As for the infertility part, I don't know for sure. Honestly, I don't see how putting fertility tattoos on me would make me sterile, if anything, I would think he made me hyper-fertile!"

I turned and started pointing out my tattoos and continued my explanation, "All of the tattoos were placed on my body so that they lined up to criss cross my uterus and vagina, and the one on my back covers my heart! I think the curse was to make me love having sex so I never wanted to stop, and also amp up my pheromones so that they are super potent and addictive, so that whoever has sex with me doesn't ever want to stop... just fair warning!"

I finished with a smile and crawled onto Owen's lap and sat facing him.

"Wow," He said again then looked at Josephine and touched her belly just above her pussy running his fingers through her golden blonde and platinum pubic hair as he traced her identical gold tattoo, then asked, "So, do you think you're sterile?"

"I don't know for sure. I hate condoms and I love the feeling of cum deep inside me, but I haven't gotten pregnant so far," I answered with absolute assurance, "I think I was fertile when the tattoos and rituals happened, so it may have worked or it may have backfired spectacularly. Or, I could be completely wrong in every way about the tattoos and my Uncle was just a sadistic son of a bitch."

"So no guarantees," Owen asked.

"We will just have to find out," I purred sensually.

"So, how did Hathor get her tattoos," Owen asked.

Jo stepped in closer and answered before I could, "Megan and I have sworn a pact of sisterhood to each other on our birthday this year when we turned 18, May 23rd. As a present to her, I got matching tattoos and we performed all the rituals her Uncle performed on her to symbolize our... union!"

"So you 2 are married to each other then," Owen asked, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Yes and no," I answered, "our souls are bound to each other, but we are not married. However, we have sworn to love the same man and come as a pair! So, the man who marries one of us gets the other as well..."

Looking up at me, Owen whispered, "I see what you meant now when you said, you "come as a set." It sounds risky though. What if one of you loves a man the other doesn't?"

"That won't happen, because we both have to like the guy to proceed on to finding out if we both love him," Jo answered.

Owen squinted his eyes as he made a "I hope it works out, but I doubt it will" smile as he asked me, "So, you both like me so far?"

I smiled and Jo nodded, which set her breasts to bouncing and jiggling.

"So, um, do you fuck every guy you like," Owen asked.

My smile wavered as the question caught me by surprise, hitting me like a bucket of ice cold water. I didn't know how to feel, but the first thing I did feel was insulted. My smile dropped, I backed off Owens lap, and glared at him, tears budding on my lower lashes as I answered, this time my voice low, and soft, and hurt, "We could have fucked any guy at the concert today. Any of them we wanted, if that was what we were looking for. So no, we don't just "fuck" anyone we like."

"I will be honest," Jo added suddenly, her tone also very hurt, "I have a boyfriend, who we "like" very much, but he doesn't treat us the same. We have only dated this one guy together so far, and yes we "fuck" his brains out, but I am clearly his favorite while Megan is clearly only bonus pussy to him. You, however, seem to really like us both individually and equally. So, the question is; Can you make us both feel like we are your most special girl equally?!"

"If you are, then this will go further," I finished, "If not, then we can at least enjoy the night..."

He smiled and held out his hands as a peace offering. I put both my hands in his left hand while Jo put both of her hands in his right, and he apologized, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend either of you at all. It is the furthest thing from my heart. I..."

He lost his breath to emotion and took a second to swallow and breathe before he continued, "I just wanted to know if us being here like this was special to you, or not. It's been a long time since I have been in a serious relationship, and I didn't want to be that one that thinks this is the most amazing thing to happen in my life while it isn't special to you at all. That it's just a hookup. Do you know what I mean?"

I smiled back at him and I felt new warmth swell in my chest as I gushed, "I know exactly what you mean!"

Jo answered as well, by flipping his hand in hers and holding it to her belly as she purred, her attraction and desire so thick in her tone that not only I, but Owen could hear too, "This is very special! For us, especially!"

He suddenly slid his arms around my waist and Jo's, pulled us against his body as he stood up and kissed me first. His mouth was hot and wet and intensely persistent with nibbling, and tongue swapping, and suckling before he pulled away and kissed Jo with equal vigor. Breathless, he pulled back from Jo and whispered into her mouth loud enough for me to hear, "This is very special to me as well!"

"Good," I purred, "Because if you do this right, then you will be the one!"

"So," He asked, his tone mischievous as he changed the subject back to my tattoos, "How old were you when you "were" tattooed?"

Looking away over his shoulder, I didn't really want to answer, "I really don't want to say..."

"Please," He asked again, with big aqua green puppy eyes.

Looking down into his eyes, I saw not an ounce of judgement, so with a wry smile I leaned in close to his ear and whispered my answer...

His eye widened in surprise and glinted with an inner fire as he gasped, "Wow!"

"Just... wow," He repeated as he looked down my belly to my pubic mound tattoo and shook his head. Looking back up at me, grinning mischievously again, he growled hornily, "Well, I want to find out just how intoxicating you two are!"

My face lit up in an absolutely pornographic smile as I answered, "Me too... oh... me too!"

Pulling Owen towards me, Jo went around behind him and started tugging his shirt up and off while I unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Slipping my thumbs under his waistband, I pushed them down to his feet as his cock bounced out like it was spring loaded, slapping me right in the mouth, whipping a large dollop of clear pre-cum across my cheek, mouth, and chin. Recoiling instinctively in surprise, I smiled up at Owen while my eyes glinted mischievously!

"Naughty boy," I purred.

He made an "oops" face and smiled sheepishly as he shrugged.

I gave him a lopsided grin like Gianna Michaels, and used a finger to gather his pre-cum from my cheek and chin, put my finger beneath my nose, and inhaled his delicious scent before licking it off my finger like a porn star. Turning my attention to his huge cock, my senses were on fire. He smelled and tasted like cinnamon!

I wanted to suck him dry... my mouth salivating so much that drool dribbled down from the corners as Owen's swollen, veiny, circumcised cock crowned with a huge purple mushroom head half again as thick as his 8 inch long trunk stared at me with a large half inch slit that was slowly pumping out more pre-cum. His trunk was the perfect thickness, about an inch and a half in diameter, just thick enough for me to wrap both my hands around it like a sword hilt with my thumbs overlapping only the tips of my middle fingers.

Grabbing his dick at the base, I stuck my tongue out and licked his cinnamon flavored pre-cum off before sliding my tongue into his slit and licking out more lubrication. My cheeks flushed as a wave euphoria swept over me. Sliding his cockhead fully inside my mouth, I licked his glands as more pre-cum squirted across my tongue and hit the back of my mouth. Oh so slowly, I went down on him... his wide flaring mushroom head scraping across my teeth, cheeks, and the roof of my mouth as everything that was him disappeared inside me when my nose touched his shaved pubic skin!

I could taste his cum... smell his scent as he filled up my senses with a cloud of cinnamon. Suddenly, power pulsed through my body in waves...

(Pulse) Fire blasted through my core so hot that my skin beaded with sweat...

(Pulse) The room was suddenly ice cold, chilling me to the bone and goosing my skin...

(Pulse) My eyes began burning with power... glowing brilliant sapphire...

(Pulse) They watered and itched and felt like hot coals in my sockets as the sapphire blue irises grew larger until there were no whites to be seen...

(Pulse) My pupils dilated completely open until my eyes were as black as onyx before snapping closed...

(Pulse) My irises of my eyes were now long slitted snake's eyes!

"Hey, no fair," Jo complained as she came around and knelt down beside me as I withdrew from Owen's cock.

"My turn," She insisted as I released him with a suction pop and smiled at her.

Grinning mischievously, she took his cock in her hands and guided his swollen purple head to her mouth. Moving back in, still salivating as drool dribbled down my chin to fall into the carpet, I opened my mouth wide and devoured Owen's swollen testicles. They dangled so tantalizingly... so full of sperm... I could smell it as I sucked them into my mouth. Each testicle was huge, filling his large pink scrotum like overripe fruit. Like juicy bitter sweet oranges that I sucked deep into my mouth. I began massaging his balls with my tongue, swirling them around until I decided to suck them deeper and softly chew down his spermatic cords. Using my teeth and tongue, I massaged from his testicles nibbling all the way to the base of his swollen penile muscle as he began to vibrate!

Sucking... chewing... I twisted my tongue around his testicles. Fire pulsed in my womb and spread throughout my body as I orgasmed. Mewling in ecstasy, creamy white nectar dribbled from my pussylips into the carpet as Owen's scent filled my head until I was lost in an orgasming haze!

Raging fire...

Desire...

Euphoria...

A strange tingling oscillating within me as I lost myself...

12