TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ishtar was the third persona to manifest within me. When she manifested, Russell thought he had finally broken me... trained me... to be dependent on him. It was not the case, Ishtar, a creature of pure sexual instinct, was a fully active participant and in return, she negotiated for money and activities, things I wanted to do like camping and hiking, as payment!

Shortly after Ishtar's manifestation was when uncle Russell decided to tattoo me!

My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at Ishtar standing in front of me full of her arrogance as she impatiently waited as all her memories were shared with me.

She smiled evilly as I gasped in horror as the revelation that the tattoos were Ishtar's idea!

My heart ached at the realization, I was hyperventilating, struggling to breathe as the tattoos power and intent flooded into my memory!

The tattoos were activated by Life Force, Owen's potent Life Force to be exact, and the tattoos on my pubic mound and my lower back sealed my uterus. The Runes on my hip flares and between my ass cheeks just behind my vagina intersected and sealed my vagina and ovaries. All six together sealed my power as Nymphilli and potential Succubus Queen-Mother and Goddess. The tattoo on my back was a Seal on my heart, or more specifically my soul. Once activated the Seals tore my soul from my power, and sealed my soul away within the body of the one that furnished the Life Force to activate the Seals!

I couldn't breathe...

More memories came and I silently mouth, 'No no no no no...,' as I saw clearly Ishtar ambushing Amunet first, and later Easter, cutting their heads off and slowly cutting them open before eating their hearts and uteruses, vaginas, and ovaries. She saw Ishtar promising Sirona that she wouldleave her alive if she aided her, and watched as Sirona took Amunet and Easter's heads as payment before devouring the rest of their bodies...

The Seals on me, the splitting of my power from my soul, the murder and canniblism of Amunet and Easter, it was all to make Ishtar the new permanent Queen... and High Priestess of my Temple!

My body!

'That's right Sugar Bottom,' Ishtar purred sensually as she traced a fingernail down my cheek, 'Most Nymphilli like you never even know you have Succubus blood in your veins. Most Nymphilli find themselves a cute little husband and settle down, and never ever even get enough cum to manifest any part of their true nature! You on the other hand, thanks to your uncle manifested early! Neither Amunet or Easter or even you were capable of dealing with what he did to you, so I was called from the nether of Tartarus!'

'No,' I objected, wanting to refute any weakness in Amunet or Easter.

'Oh yes,' Ishtar answered triumphantly, 'Do you know that every Nymphilli and Succubus is born with 3 major aspects to her personality? the Virgin, Amunet; the Mother, Easter; and the Crone, Sirona are... I mean were... yours. Each represents birth, life, and death, but you also have me! A fourth aspect! Do you know what I represent?'

'Lust... Sin...,' I answered in a low mumble.

'Yes,' Ishtar screamed orgasmicly, 'I am the Goddess of Sex! I am the Goddess of Prostitutes! I am the Demon Queen of Whores! And you, called me! So guess what that makes you!'

I didn't need to guess, I knew, I am a slut and a whore willing to have sex for any reason at all. Simply for the shear delight of having sex, but also enjoying my domination of men as they succumb to my charms.

'What does this mean for us, for me,' I asked, my voice husky with emotion. I was turned on by the idea of prostitution and whoring my body out for money. How much would men pay to be with me? The idea of having a stranger cum in me made me orgasm a little and I felt my lubricants begin to leak from between my pussylips and run down my thighs.

Ishtar smiled pornigraphically at me and slowly strutted around me before slipping her 6 hands around my waist and grabbing 6 handfuls of my ass cheeks in each. Long garnet nails pressed into my cheeks cutting through my skin drawing blood that ran down the backs of my thighs as I hissed in pain.

'It means Lover,' Ishtar whispered into my ear, 'That I not only dominate you, I dominate them... Amunet! Easter!'h

With a call of their names, Ishtar commanded her tails and they slithered through the air between her thighs and up through mine. Easter and Amunet slithered, their light garnet scales caressing my inner thighs as they moved up to my pussylips, soft forked tongues licking my labia before they pushed inside of me!

Slithering up my vagina, I moaned in delight. It was like getting double fucked by 2 guys simultaneously. Like a mouth opening wide, my cervix opened as Amunet and Easter slithered inside my uterus!

'Ohhhhhhh fuck,' I mewled lustily as I orgasmed on Amunet and Easter, 'Wha... what are you doing to me?'

Ishtar leaned in and kissed me, her lips intoxicating and poisonous as she licked her long forked tongue into my mouth and down my throat while I sucked on her like I had a cock in my mouth. Pulling back, withdrawing her tongue, she whispered, 'I heard Easter and Amunet try to warm you... it was a valiant act of defiance on their part... but it was already too late... for them... and for you! My trap was set the day your tattoos were completed... did you think it natural, you the Queen of this Realm couldn't move within it as you like? That was me! I cast this spell that binds you, and now you have completely fallen into my trap!'

Easter and Amunet slithered up my fallopian tubes and as they approached both snakes opened their fanged mouths and bit into my ovaries!

'Haaaaaaaaaaaa,' I gasped as I tried to double over in pain.

Ishtar held me up, forcing me to stand and pulled me closer. Amunet and Easter slowly swallowed my ovaries halfway down as they worked their jaws, biting into them again and again as they moved them further into their mouths.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,' I screamed as my body shook uncontrollably!

'Shh,' Ishtar whispered into my ear, 'Don't fight it. It will all be over soon.'

Ishtar put 4 of her arms around my back and held me firmly against her as Easter and Amunet took one final bite and swallowed both my ovaries before ripping them out of my body as they slowly withdrew from my vagina. I shook and convulsed as Ishtar laid me down on the golden disc in the center of my Temple. Spittle foamed at the corners of my mouth and blood poured out of my vagina to pool on the cold disc beneath me. Ishtar kissed me one final time before moving so she could put her hand between my thighs, flick my labia playfully, and pushed up inside me!

'Ahhhhhhhhhhh,' I screamed and quaked as sharp nails sliced through my vaginal walls before ripping my vagina and uterus out of my body!

With a gleam of near orgasmic lust in her eyes, Ishtar held my own vagina and uterus in front of my face as she bit into them in front of me!

Blood and muscle squeezed out of her mouth and ran down her cheeks to her chin before dribbling onto my chest!

My heart was pounding, my breathing ragged as my body shuddered from blood loss, and I whimpered pitifully wishing... hoping... for mercy...

'It's almost over,' Ishtar assured while smiling triumphantly as blood ran out from between my thighs and across the golden disc in a long cone until it began to follow the edges of the disc and pool all around me until the entire disc was painted red.

Looking away from me, she moved her hand into my pussy again and pushed inside. With my vagina and uterus out of the way, she leaned down so that her breasts were pressing against my belly as she pushed her arm inside of me almost to her shoulder. Pain shot through my chest and down my right arm as my heart seized. Everything started dimming to black as Ishtar pulled back, her arm painted a deep scarlet red as she withdrew her hand from my womb. She smiled down at me as she held her prize in front of my face...

My heart was still beating in my hand when she bit into it!

Blood was squirting everywhere as I screamed in agony!

Blood sprayed across my body some landing on my face and in my hair... it oozed out of my convulsing heart as Ishtar's teeth sank deeper into it again and again!

Blood was smeared across her face and ran down her chin, dribbling across her breasts as she tore one bite out after another... soon she was finished and she licked my blood from her fingers as she looked down at me and then finally purred, 'It's time for you to die now, my beloved Megan...'

There was no heartbeat...

No swishing of blood surging in my veins...

No pulsing in my ears...

All there was... was silence... as darkness clouded my vision and then there was nothing...

Ishtar stood up and calmly looked over the body of the girl once known as Megan. Dead eyes staring up, her face contorted in pain, her mouth partly open as if she were about to speak.

Looking up at the last Succubus persona, Sirona the Crone, she took her measure...

Sirona was 8 feet 6 inches tall and looked like Easter in the fact that she was half woman half serpent. Unlike Easter, Sirona was older, appearing 50 to 60 years old. She was thicker with age, with breasts that were 34 L-cups, a 30 inch waist, and broad and thick hips measuring 60 inches in circumference, and her tail was 51 feet 4 inches long.

She also, unlike any of the other personas, had garnet Ravens wings, and while she didn't appear pregnant as Easter had, her belly was firm though thickened and feminine with age. The most ominous contrast though was that from the tips of her horns to the tip of her tail Sirona's skin and scales was a deep garnet color. Only her eyes were sapphire blue serpents eyes.

'Get rid of this piece of trash,' Ishtar commanded as she turned and sauntered away.

Cautious, Sirona watched Ishtar walk away before she slithered slowly up to Megan's body. She put her 4 hands down and slowly caressed the beautiful girls breasts before running her hands down and across her belly to her hips, and then to her pubic mound and down between her thighs. There was no movement in Megan's belly, no draw or exhale of breath, and no heartbeat. Every ounce of Megan's blood filled the entire golden disc making her body, lying in the center, an island in a sea quickly darkening blood as it cooled and dried.

Sirona conjured a long ebony knife and placed the tip on Megan's pussy slit, just above her clitorus. Pushing in, she cut through skin until she hit the girl's pubic bone. Sliding her razor sharp knife along the pelvis slicing through skin and muscle from pelvic symphysis to each iliac crest. Pulling her blade out, she moved to the sternum, pushed her knife in and sliced straight down her belly to the girl's navel. She cut around it and then sliced straight down from her navel to the pubic symphysis. With those 2 cuts, Sirona was able to open Megan's abdominal cavity up and very diligently cut out every organ and eat them leaving Megan's corpse hollow. She then took her time cutting Megan's body apart; first her legs, and then her arms followed by the body being cut into 2 parts. The upper half and the lower half before she finally sliced Megan's head from her shoulders.

Sirona ate everything except the head. Grabbing it by the hair, she took it as a trophy and began slithering away. The temple was vast and Sirona's little nest was a small dark depressing chamber filled with smoke and poisonous fumes. That was where she was headed when she felt a slight shift in the air and saw a blur of movement from her periphery. Turning to confront her attacker...

She knew it must be Ishtar!

There was no one else left!

So Ishtar had finally come for her!

She would teach the succubus the meaning of death!

Sirona didn't even see the ebony sword that took off her head...

Megan's head tumbled from Sirona's hand and fell to the floor and rolled to stop against Sirona's serpent tail to be joined a second later Sirona's as her head rolled to a stop next to Megan's before her body even had time to fall to the floor dead.

Ishtar hissed as she pushed the succubus over and used her nails to remove her vagina, uterus, ovaries and heart. She squared there and looked at Sirona's dead face and Megan's as she ate Sirona's soul and power. When she finished, she walked away leaving heads and bodies where they lay as blood gushed out of Sirona's neck and coated the floor for 100 feet all around.

Ishtar sauntered back to her new throne room as garnet raven's wings grew out of her back, and with a menacing smile she wiggled her ass as a third tail that grew from her single tail between her ass cheeks. It slithered through the air until it came around and looked her in the eyes.

'Yes, Sirona,' Ishtar hissed, 'You are mine bitch now and you will obey!'

The garnet colored cobra's sapphire eyes closed halfway in annoyance before she submitted and disappeared just as Easter and Amunet had.

Ishtar smirked as she continued walking, and a square building came into view, she felt Megan's spiritual uterus grow from her vagina and ovaries settle into place in her belly just above her bladder. Just above Megan's 'Humani Ventris' was Easter's 'Matris Utero Protenso' with her own ovaries as well as Easter's, Amunet's, and now Sirona's. Ishtar frowned down at her belly as she walked, she had a pronounced pooch to her lower belly now, even as her hips broadened and her ass thickened until her measurements must be close to 60 inches.

Sneering at the thought of having hips like the pregnant sow or old hag offended her sense of aesthetic beauty, but as her hips grew against her will she was left with only being able to sigh and shrug in regret, 'It is what it is... I guess having 10 ovaries was bound to demand more room.'

A sudden thought occurred to her and with a mischievous smile she shapeshifted her goat legs in a single step and was slithering on Sirona's beautiful garnet serpent tail. Her new tail had more than enough room for her 'Matris Utero Protenso' with its 8 ovaries!

'Yes,' Ishtar hissed to herself, 'I like this!'

Slithering along she paid no attention to the fact that her belly still wasn't flat, and that it still had a pooch to it. It didn't matter anymore. She was almost to the Throne Room. Where the Throne of Gorgon sat empty...

She was eager to sit in it...

She had so many plans...

So many men to fuck!

After all, she was now the High Priestess of the Temple... Megan's bodily Temple!

Slithering into the room, she crawled up on a 20 foot diameter circular bed, and cooled herself around so that her head was in the center of the bed while her snake body cooled out around her. Closing her eyes she sighed, 'Long live the Queen of Prostitutes!'