TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Sabine," The sour giantess ex-wife growled, her voice naturally husky and sensual, but her tone full of scorn and bitterness, "Why not just go naked!"

'Hell yeah! We are,' I wanted to cheer, but instead kept silent and watched.

I think they hadn't even realized we were here yet...

Well, that wasn't completely true, the guys knew!

"You're just jealous," Sabine sneered as she walked around the perimeter of the hot tub,

staring at me and Hathor intensely, scrutinizing us, trying to see if we were naked or if we were wearing strapless tops.

Sabine smiled viciously when Hathor's nipples peeked out above the water line, and she announced loudly, "Besides Bee, I think you have just said the smartest thing you ever have!"

The open hostility clashing in the air between the giantess and Sabine was palpable as she continued, ""Why not get naked?"

"Let's skinny dip!"

"It'll be fun!"

"I haven't been skinny dipping in years!"

"Besides, it seems that they..."" As she spoke, she gestured to me and Hathor before finishing, "...are ahead of us in that respect anyway!"

The accusation got both of the 2 older men's attention instantly, and the other wife and ex-wife turned and glared at us. Frowning until they saw Owen, their reaction changed instantly as they smiled at him hungrily.

Owen calmly returned their gazes, scanning their faces as he responded in a lower firm voice, ""Yes we are!"

"I have 2 fine pussy cats grinding themselves to their climaxes on my thighs as I speak, and if you have a problem with that, leave.""

"I don't have a problem," The second older man answered as he slid into the hot tub, all the while staring at Hathor hungrily.

"Yeah! You can do whatever you want," Sabine's husband agreed as he ogled me wolfishly.

The giant ex-wife exhaled her displeasure dramatically, but Sabine took her own advice and pulled 2 strings and let her top drop to the floor, 2 more quick pulls on the strings on her hips and her g-string joined her top. She was a marvelous vision of a woman, her skin was sun tanned bronze, her cameltoe pussy was completely denuded of pubes, she had light pink quarter sized areolas and nipples, and absolutely no tan lines!

All too soon Sabine squatted down, one foot searching the churning waters, reaching for the seat while she balanced on her other leg. The result was her smooth white pussylips parted revealing her light pink rose with a small clitoral hood leading to dainty inner labia, a shallow vulva leading to dark pink vaginal depths before she brought her leg down and settled into the water beside her husband. Meanwhile, he was removing his speedo under the water, much to my disappointment, and set it on his wife's bikini strings...

Looking up at the Giantess, her eyes gleaming and taunting, Sabine challenged her rival, ""Come on Beatrix, I dare you to do something completely scandalous for once!"

"I dare you to strip for us!"

"I dare you to show us you've got the goods, or maybe you don't!""

No one noticed that the pool had gone completely quiet...

Everyone was watching, and waiting...

Simultaneously, Owen finally looked around and stared up at the largest woman he had ever seen in his life. She had breasts as large as Hathor's, and just as fine! Beatrix was his mother's age, or near it being somewhere in her mid-40s.

As he ogled her, he couldn't help but feel pity for her when he saw her hate and rivalry for Sabine play across her face. He had caught Sabine's blushing, giving away her embarrassment and arousal as she stripped in front of everyone, but apparently Beatrix hadn't noticed it. To her Sabine seemed so cool and serene while her own internal conflict for modesty versus the challenge of competition with her rival raged within her.

Beatrix's beautiful mouth curled up into a sneer as she stared naked hate at Sabine, who was sitting naked, seemingly unabashedly, next to her ex-husband. Feeling as if having been out maneuvered by the home wrecking harlot's brazen striptease in front of all the men, she was at a loss as to how to respond to the challenge. She by no means cared for her ex-husband anymore, but it didn't make her hate Sabine any less, or make her less of a rival!

She was confident in her looks, that she was well above average. She was not afraid of wearing a little black dress or rocking a mini skirt, and she was especially provocative in high waisted pencil skirts and form-fitting dresses. She was also not afraid of wearing a bikini, although she had chosen a more conservative French-cut thong one-piece tonight.

It was an intense battle waged within Beatrix...

"Ohhhhhhh come on Bee," Her ex-husband taunted, "For fucks sake, this is why we split up! It was always a fucking battle to get you to do anything adventurous!"

Beatrix's sultry brown eyes went as wide as saucers in outrage at the accusation. Her face turned beet red. It was the straw that tipped the battle in her mind!

Standing up straight to her full 6 feet 9 inches, she pulled her thickly muscled shoulders back which thrust out her amazingly huge 42J cup breasts as she released a husky exhale and gave in to the moment. Finding her inner exabitionist, she smiled nastily at Sabine and her ex-husband as she purred sweetly, ""Fuck you J.R., and fuck you Sabine! The reason we aren't together is because you're a cheating bastard, and Sabine is a home wrecking slut!"

"Not that it matters now, but I seem to remember a couple of vacations to Cancun and going completely naked for an entire week on every nude beach and restaurant we could find. I also remember spending the first few years of our marriage going to more than a few Swinger parties, so don't fucking accuse me of not being adventurous!""

Beatrix finished her tirade by pulling one strap off her shoulder and then the other. She was not very graceful as she tried to mimic Sabine's prancing around the hot tub. In all honesty, she looked like a giant angry cat prowling around us. She did have enough sensuality to slowly pull her bathing suit over her gargantuas white breasts just as she stood behind her ex so that Owen had the best view as whistling, hooting, and hollering burst out from the pool as Beatrix's palm sized nipples burst out of her bathing suit when her breasts bounced and jiggled exaggeratedly!

Beatrix's blushed with embarrassment, but her eyes never broke away from Owen's as she slowly peeled the rest of her tiny cream colored one piece down her body.

She was stunning!

A vision of fully matured femininity of giant proportions!

She was extremely curvy, and even though she was older she was not fat in the least. Her ribs angled down to her waist like a V, while her belly was curvy and feminine making her measurement 32 inches before flaring out to broad boxy hips and a thick booty measuring 44 inches. Every inch of her was toned to perfection naturally. She, in my opinion, was the original Rachel Aldana. What the young girl would grow into years later...

Owen finally broke away from ogling Beatrix when her bathing suit fell to the floor, and he looked to me to see if he was in trouble. However, he wasn't, Hathor and I were both as distracted as he was, staring at Beatrix, we were transfixed by her splendor. Following the curves of Beatrix's body, our eyes locked on to her completely hairless pussy, and our mouths started salivating until we were drooling.

Sniffing the air to catch Beatrix's scent; she smelled like licorice, new green growth in spring, pine trees, and glacial ice, rain and snow.

"Damn," I whispered in awe, then turned and looked at her ex-husband and purred, "Sabine is beautiful; I grant you that, but you were a fool to give her up," I finished with a gesture to Beatrix.

"Huh," Beatrix's ex-husband answered dumbly, his eyes blinking stupidly.

The other husband coughed out a laugh and agreed, "Man! Sorry J.R., but I agree! You fucked up losing Bee! Sorry Sabine!"

"Fuck you Mike," Sabine snapped back as she dismissed him with a wave of her hand.

Beatrix smiled at Mike's testimony, gave him a slight curtsy which set her breasts to swaying pendulously before she walked around and stepped down into the hot tub next to Owen and me. Leaning in she whispered, "Um, thank you. I appreciate what you said."

"No problem, it's the truth," I returned in a soft whisper as I admired her breasts as they nearly slapped my face when she got in the hot tub.

"This is quite the man you girls caught," Beatrix purred as she settled down into her seat with her ass and thighs running along my leg.

As soon as she was settled, her hand glided over my thigh and down Owen's until she collided with Hathor's hand. Hathor hissed and looked at me and then Beatrix like we were trespassing, but I whispered soothingly, "Let her feel."

I winked and smiled at Owen and Hathor, communicating to them that we should let her feel what rocked our pussy's earlier tonight, then I leaned in and whispered in Owen's ear, "Hey Baby? So, just how adventurous are you?"

Owen looked at Bee, who returned his ogling with a firm squeeze of his cock and a smile before he cut his eyes back to Hathor and me and retorted softly so only Beatrix, Hathor and I could hear, ""I am as adventurous as you are."

"Why?"

"What do you have in mind?""

Of course, Owen wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what I had in mind, and so did Hathor...

"Megan," Hathor hissed softly, "I know we shared George between us, and now Owen, but I don't want to share him with her!"

Bee was wise enough to not get offended, and instead backed off, resting her hand on Owen's inner thigh and waited with a patient smile as we talked.

"Come on Hathor," I retorted in a naughty whisper, "Where is your adventurous spirit? Don't you remember a couple months ago, and those 5 guys..."

Owen's eyes sharpened alertly, but he carefully kept his expression neutral.

"Megan," Hathor squealed, her expression pleading as she looked at me scandalized before cutting her eyes to Owen in worry, "I remember! You don't have to remind me!"

Owen watched Hathor plead with me before he finally asked, "So, how much of a nymphomaniac are you two?"

"Insatiable," I retorted quickly as I licked his jaw.

Hathor's mouth fell open, but she didn't refute my claim.

He looked from a pained Hathor to a mischievous me and continued, "So Megan, what do you have in mind?"

"Mmm, what do you think I have in mind," I asked in a sensually devious whisper.

"Just remember," Owen answered, his expression serious, "We just met tonight, I am interested in you both and I want to be yours, but you have no claim on me. Also, I want you two to be mine as well, not everyone's. However, I have no claim on you either..."

Cutting my sapphire snake eyes to Owen, I purred in a husky whisper, "Well, as far as I am concerned Baby, you've hit the jackpot!"

"Yes," Hathor chimed in, her hazel-green cow's eyes looking from me to Owen, "You have won me as well!"

"So, the question is," I purred sensually, my forked tongue tickling his ear, ""Seeing as we are insatiable nymphomaniacs and this is turning into a nudist party. How adventurous are you?"

"Can you handle it if this turns into an orgy?"

"Can you handle seeing me or Hathor being fucked by all these... other men?

Will, you claim us as yours knowing who and what type of women we are, and will you let us claim you?""

I took Beatrix's hand and moved it back to Owen's huge testicles so she could juggle them before moving to his long, strong, veiny phallus and began slowly pumping him as she used her thumb to rub his glands underneath his head.

"Are you fucking with me," Owen whispered seriously as he moaned and thrust his hips, wanting to cum but struggling to hold it back, "You honestly want a completely open, swinger, harem relationship with me?"

"Teasing?" I mused coyly, then shook my head and admitted, ""Well, maybe a little, but seeing as that is not Hathor's or my hand on your cock and balls right now; can you handle having an open, swinger, harem relationship with us?"

"Can you handle it if we fuck these guys?""

"I can handle you both and make you orgasm harder than any of them could," Owen growled possessively, "And, I am here with you. All I want is to fuck you two for as long as you will let me..."

"Good answer, Tiger," Hathor purred in his ear happily.

"However," Owen continued looking from Hathor's eyes to mine, "If you want to swing out and fuck these guys then just understand that I will swing out and fuck these women!"

"Well," I purred sensually as I kissed his ear, "Maybe nothing will happen. I just wanted to see where we stood. How about we just see how this goes and have fun. After all, a family that plays together... stays together!"

"But," I continued after a brief pause and grinning for effect, "I promise you this! Whatever happens, if I fuck or get fucked by any of these guys, or if you fuck any of these women; tonight there are no consequences! Deal?"

"Owen," Hathor whispered into his other ear, ""No matter what happens tonight; I think I'm falling in love with you!"

"I know... I know..."

"I'm sorry if I am freaking you out, but I only want you and nobody else. So please don't leave me alone. I am yours and yours alone!""

Owen smiled at me and then at Hathor, then unbelievably, he softly kissed Hathor and whispered so that only she could hear him, "Hathor, if you take me as your man then I take you as my woman."

"Easter," He turned and whispered into my ear, ""I know you are a nymphomaniac. I have always known I wanted a relationship with someone that has a sex drive as insatiable as mine!"

"You understand what I am saying right?"

"I like you just the way you are..."

"So, be true to yourself. Be who you want to be, especially since I am falling for you and if you take me as your man then I will also take you as my woman!""

I smiled naughtily, giggled delightedly, and nodded that I did indeed understand but then asked anyway, "So you don't mind if I fuck these guys and let them fill my pussy with cum?"

He smiled at me, but answered, "I want you to be who you are..."

"What if I get pregnant," I asked, pushing him to see how far he would go.

Owen answered by looking at Beatrix and asking, "Do you mind if I fuck her and all the rest of these women and get them pregnant?"

"No," I retorted in mock insult, "I'm no hypocrite! I want you to have fun too, and if you get them pregnant, then that's what they get for fucking you without a condom!"

"Okay then," Owen agreed, "We know where we stand in our relationship then."

I orgasmed with glee at Owen's open nature, and for the first time understood what Megan saw in him!

He was perfect for me!

Megan must have instinctually known his nature was perfectly aligned with our... my sexual persuasion.

Owen's cum churned in my womb and furnished me with power as I with a sigh, released a pint of Maiden's Milk, squirting from my urethra, warming his leg as it mixed into the churning water and cast a spell of desire!

Kissing Owen's cheek, I whispered, "Then I will be your woman..."

Owen's eyes glazed over with a glowing blue sheen as the spell Maiden's Milk enraptured him. He inhaled deeply as his dick swelled up in Beatrix's hand and suddenly he was cumming!

Bee's eyes glossed over with the same blue sheen as my spell sank into her skin and shackled her desires to me. Her eyes widened in surprise when Owen started orgasming and she immediately tightened their grip on his phallus and started fucking him in long slow steady pumps as she wrung his cock out with every withdrawal, milking him for every drop of cum he could squirt out into the hot tub!

Everyone's eyes glowed blue then glazed over as the magic of Maiden's Milk fell over them, except for Hathor and I who are immune to our own magic.

Suddenly Owen's eyes pulsed a bright aqua-green in response to my magic breaking my hold on him as he growled, "I will make you all mine! Starting with you, and Hathor!"

Owen was cumming in spurting torrents as his cum mixed into the water enchanted with my Maiden's Milk, and the power of his Life Force amplified my magic and changed it into something new... something his. There was an aqua-green glow emanating from the water and then the churning waters turned a creamy, frothy white...

Turning my head to look at Beatrix, I watched a new aqua-green glow glaze her eyes. When it passed the look on her face was one of pure, unadulterated, enamored love for Owen. Looking from Beatrix to Hathor, I saw the same glow pass over her eyes and when I looked back to Owen I orgasmed again!

My whole body felt hot and sweaty!

My heart was beating a million times a second and was the only thing hotter than the ache in my womb!

I burst with desire to have Owen inside me once more, cumming and seeding me over and over again, and I couldn't explain the intense feelings of love I felt for him!

As I orgasmed, I released another pint of Maiden's Milk into the churning waters, and this time Hathor's breasts suddenly began glowing white as she mewled in ecstasy only seconds before her own Maiden's Milk burst from her nipples and sprayed across Owen's chest!

Hathor and I were so consumed in grinding out our climaxes on Owen's legs that we completely forgot the last older woman still standing outside the hot tub staring at us in shock and amazement. She already knew she was going to be pressured into stripping naked too and frowned at the idea, but as Hathor and I peaked a second time, spurred on by Owen's cum mixing with our spell again and overpowering us; we mewled in ecstasy and exhaled a pink cloud of Succubus magic that was invisible to everyone but us.

Propelled by our orgasmic exhalations, the vapor mushroomed over the hot tub. The woman sniffed the air, smiled naughtily as Maiden's Scent caught her in our spell. She inhaled deeply as a pink glow pulsed from her whole body. When she looked down at us, she was smiling in eagerness to join in the fun!

"Come on Tiffany, give us a show baby," Her husband egged her on in a nearly breathless pant, as he slowly masturbated his dick under the water as the aqua-green glow in his eyes brightened as he stared at Hathor.

Tiffany's smile broadened mischievously without an ounce of embarrassment. She wore a blue French cut one piece bathing suit with a three quarters back that looked like it was suction cupped to her tight little body. As she began swaying her hips in a sensual belly dance, she pulled her shoulder straps off her shoulders and made a show of letting her top drop down revealing her large D-cup breasts!

They were huge for a petite woman like her, with such a small 28 inch chest. When her breasts finally made their debut, they were beautifully sculpted melons with large under-curves while her nipples pointed up and out slightly. She looked like a porn actress I met years later known as Gabriella Fox.

Tiffany swayed this way and that, hip thrusting right and then left as she pulled her swimsuit down her flat 20 inch waist and belly...

Tantalizing us, she slowly pulled the blue cloth over her hips... slowly, inch by inch, she basked in the feeling of revealing the gentle curves of her belly and hips. That she too was groomed on her pubic mound denuding all her pubic hair and leaving only a half inch wide by 3 inch long Brazilian landing strip that ended 1 inch above her pussy slit!

She pushed her bathing suit over her hips and ass and as it fell to the floor there was a collective inhale when her smooth mocha cameltoe pussylips came completely into view. Obviously, she tanned completely naked because she too had absolutely no tan lines.

Standing there naked, swaying her hips hypnotically, Tiffany was a splendid study of a perfect pear shaped woman. Her petite stature magnified just how wide her 34 inch hips and generous bubble butt were when compared to her waist and chest. Then below her spectacular heart-shaped ass, her thick thighs slimmed down in a vase like outer and inner curves to the knees making the space between her thighs appear like an arrow pointing us to her secret garden.