TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whistling broke out from across the pool room; from the guys, 2 of which were her own sons, and from the ladies in encouragement and admiration!

Tiffany finally blushed at the cat calls, but it didn't stop her seductive belly dance. Instead, fully caught within the thrall of our magic, she turned a circle giving the guys and gals a show of her front and back.

Beatrix whistled through her teeth, then leaned into me and Owen while squeezing and pumping his cock and winking, she whispered loudly, "I'm no dancer, but... I am a fucking acrobat in the sack!"

Her breath was pungent with whisky and coke, and I wondered if she would be so forward if she were more sober.

With her show finally at an end, Tiffany stepped down into the hot tub and sat halfway between her husband and Owen. She obviously was not as attached to her husband as Sabine was to hers, and as we watched an aqua-green sheen glazed over her eyes and she inhaled as she suddenly climaxed!

When her peak passed she looked around the hot tub, her cheeks blushing when she realized everyone was watching her orgasm, but her shame didn't last long as Maiden's Scent and Maiden's Milk overcame all her inhibitions. She smiled and shrugged no longer caring, and when she looked at Owen we saw her eyes dilate in arousal as her mouth fell open and drool ran down from the corners of her mouth to her chin.

"So, let's begin introductions. First, who are you all," Sabine asked me and Hathor, her tone condescending and challenging though I couldn't be sure if that was intentional or just how she always sounded.

"Hello, I'm Ishtar," I introduced myself as I scooted back off Owen's thigh and stood up out of the water proudly.

I was wet and naked, and exhilarated to be showing off my body. Feeling them ogle my perky A-cup breasts, my small 22 inch waist, my flat belly, and 38 inch wide hips thrust forward so that my hairless pubic mound jutted out invitingly, while my thick bubblicious booty jiggled in Owen's face!

"Nice to meet you," I continued as I moved to shake Sabine's hand first in introduction.

She lifted her hand out of the water and took my hand, all the while thoroughly checking me out. As she did I watched her eyes change from pleasant to antagonizing. She had judged me to be a rival and thus an enemy...

"Hi, I'm J.R.," He announced introducing himself too eagerly as he ogled me, insighting Sabine's eyes to widen in jealousy and hate!

J.R. seemed especially interested in my fertility tattoos... that... were... now... the color of tarnished silver... almost black!

Hathor stood up to join me, showing everyone her enormous breasts and looked at me and mouthed her question, "Ishtar?"

I leaned over to her and put my arms around her waist and hissed in her ear, "Do you really want them to know your real name?"

I let go and turned to J.R. and Sabine as Hathor nodded and moved to the center of the hot tub and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm... Ashtoreth."

'So, one of Hathor's other aspects is Ashtoreth!'

'Another big breasted Succubus!'

Hathor smiled as her pendulous breasts, a rival for Beatrix's massive mammaries, swayed more than halfway to her newly thickened 30 inch waist. She tightened her feminine belly defining an elegant four pack as she showed off her hips and wondrous booty, just a tad less bubblicious than mine. Though I think it was her matching blackened gold tattoos that transfixed J.R. the most, while her breasts were all that Tiffany's husband saw.

"Hello, I am Mike," Tiffany's husband introduced himself with a shit eating grin, and held out his hand to Hathor.

"Geez Mike, try not to drool all over yourself right in front of me," Tiffany sneered, and then she held out her hand to Owen and introduced herself, "Hi there, I'm Tiffany!"

"I'm this tool's wife," She finished with a gesture at Mike and actually moved away from him and closer to Owen.

Her move was almost imperceivable as she disguised it with a hair toss.

Meanwhile, Beatrix took the opportunity to lean in on Owen and introduce herself as she slowly kept him pumped up with her hand, "Hi handsome, I'm Beatrix and I would like to dance for you. Maybe a... pole-dance?!"

"God, Bee," Tiffany purred as she closed the distance between herself and Owen until her hip was caressing his, "If anyone is going to pole-dance it's going to be me!"

Owen stealthily turned toward Beatrix, slipped his hand down her thick thigh until he found her pussy slit and pressed his fingers into the folds of her labia! He pressed in further until his fingers slipled inside her vagina before pulling back out and running his fingers up her vulva to rub circles around her clit, all the while introducing himself, "Hi Beatrix, I am Owen, humble sex slave of... Ishtar and... Ashtoreth. It is my honor and pleasure to service you..."

Beatrix jumped when Owen's hand caressed her thigh, but a smile replaced her shock and she rocked her hips forward and spread her thighs so he had better access to her pussy as his right hand pushed between her thighs!

On Owen's other side, his left hand found Tiffany's thigh, and slyly, he moved across to her belly before gliding over her smooth pubic mound. Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise and she looked back at Mike only to see him ogling Hathor. Frowning, she opened her thighs allowing Owen to find her slick little cunt and slip inside her!

She sighed in pleasure, and smiled mischievously in response as Owen worked his fingers deep inside her!

Turning to see what was happening, a foot entangled in mine, I lost my balance, and it felt like slow motion as I fell forward into Hathor. My face smashed into the cleavage of her pillowy breasts. I reached out, grabbing her hips to brace myself... but, as I did Hathor slipped. With both of us off balance, Hathor had time to push me backwards just as she began falling toward Mike while I was falling towards J.R.!

In slow motion, I watched Mike reach out and grabbed Hathor's hips as if to assist and guided her right down onto his lap... just as J.R. grabbed my thighs and pulled me down...

——(!)——

As Jo fell back, her ass went back as her feet slipped out in front of her. With a strategic tug, Mike pulled her hips and ass right down in between his thighs. Her eyes went wide as saucers when she felt a soft velvet mushroom shaped dickhead stab into her tight little asshole and push against it painfully!

'No no no no,' She thought furiously and tilted her hips back defensively, the soft tip was deflecting over her perineum and slipping between the folds of her soft white pussylips before she knew what happened, penetrating deep inside her straight as a javelin down wet vagina all the way to her womb!

She came to a breathtaking halt with her ass firmly planted against Mike's hips, lower belly, and pelvic bone. With his 'Oh my God! So HUGE!' dick crushing her cervix unforgivingly!

"Oh Owen! I'm so sorry," She mewled as she tried to move off of the incredible phallus only to have her vagina immediately quake and clamp down around his humongous girth so hard neither she nor Mike could move!

Slipping her hand down between her legs, she tentatively felt down her pussylips until she came to Mike's cock soundly embedded inside her. She immediately orgasmed when her fingers wouldn't even reach around his girth!

Mewling with the heat of her pleasure, she ran her hand down further until she found his testicles and and her eyes rolled back into her head as her body orgasmed like a bell gong echoing inside!

His balls were larger than her hands!

They were massive!

How had he fit those overflowing eggs, filled with billions of sperm, in that tight little Speedo?

Josephine looked up, her face a mask of startlement, worry, and horror as her eyes locked with Megan's eyes!

Megan was too preoccupied to comfort her. With eyes nearly bulging out of her eye sockets, her mouth opened wide "Oh!" in either orgasm or extreme pain!

Either way, there was nothing Megan could do to help her now anyway!

Even if she could, it was too late!

Jo could feel a haze consuming her rational thought as her nymphomania growled like a wild animal in her belly as she began to slowly rocked her hips on Mike's long thick dick...

——(!)——

As I fell backwards, J.R. grabbed my ass and hips and forcefully guided my fall right down between his legs. My feet slipped out from under me and I fell heavily sliding down his thighs fast and hard. Before I could react at all a large bulbous cockhead was pressing against my little asshole!

Ruthlessly, he pulled back and thrust his dick against my tight little anus until finally he gave another savage yank, and like a balloon pop, he was in my rectum and sliding me back onto him until my ass cheeks collided with his belly, thighs, and pelvis!

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, as the wind was knocked out of me!

My ass stretched around his incredibly thick girth... I was ripping apart!

Tiffany and Sabine watched in shock!

Both sitting forward in their seats, gasping in horror, as what happened settled in!

"What the fuck?" Sabine shrieked as she jumped aside!

"You fuck'tard! I hope you like where your cock is now, because it ain't ever going inside me again," Tiffany growled as she sat back, slid her hips forward, and pushed Owen's fingers deeper inside her vagina!

"Now that looks like a fucking marvelous idea," Beatrix howled happily at Sabine's distress.

Laughing scornfully at her rival, she swung her right leg up and over Owen's lap, pushing Tiffany aside as she straddled him and slid her pubic mound and clitoris down his belly until she felt his wide cockhead pierce her vagina. With a chirp and a sigh she slid down his entire length until he was pressing into her womb...

"Oh shit," She cooed euphorically, "It's so fucking good having a cock inside me again!"

Owen could feel her tight neglected pussy contracting around his dick as she just sat there savoring the feeling of him inside her. She was so hot and wet! He wondered at the hold her pussy had on his cock. It was so small... so tight... for such a large woman!

Slowly, Beatrix began rocking her hips working herself up his length and then sliding back down...

"Oh fuck me," She gushed as a shiver ran through her whole body!

She was so over amped...

So very sensitive...

She climaxed almost immediately, "Oh thank you... Ohhhhhhh... myyyyyyyy... GAWD!"

"Fuck me," Tiffany grumbled as she watched her best friend's antics, "Seriously! I'm next!"

"What the fuck J.R.," Sabine whined, "Get her off your fucking cock!"

Suddenly there was a commotion as the party of younger couples at the pool came over and joined us in the hot tub...

The first to jump in was the older son of Mike and Tiffany's 2 sons; he introduced himself as Connor. He was built like his father, but had his mother's mocha skin and dark brown hair. He was already completely naked with an almost absurdly long dick standing out in front of him as he slid into the hot tub beside his mother.

Right behind him was the golden skinned, golden haired woman who had been last in the parade earlier. Like Connor, she was already completely naked, exposing that she had no tan-lines. She had long golden hair, a beautiful 'Carmen Electra' face and body with much larger 32G cup sized breasts, a slim 24 inch waist, and fit thick 34 inch hips.

She stepped down into the hot tub and everyone saw that she was a true blonde with a thick thatch of long blonde pubes on her mound and shaved smooth pussylips. When her legs parted so did her labia revealing the deep pink, wet rose petals of her gender. Once she was seated between Connor and Mike, she introduced herself, "Hello, I'm Leesa..."

The next couple to approach the hot tub were Beatrix's oldest daughter and her husband. The only man in the room that was even close to Beatrix and her daughters height, standing 6 feet 6 inches tall.

"Hi, I'm Heathcliff," He introduced himself then gestured to his wife, "And, this is Bianca..."

He just left his introduction open, moved away from Bianca, stepped up to the hot tub, and pushed his shorts down. As he straightened back up his eyes locked with mine and everyone, especially Bianca, knew he had his eyes on me...

Every woman gasped in unison. His dick was abnormally long, the tip hanging mere inches from his knees. Stepping down into the hot tub, drool ran down from the corners of my mouth to my chin as I watched Heathcliff's genitals dangle in front of me... I moaned in disappointment when they disappeared below the water as he sat down beside me getting ass fucked by J.R.

"Hi, I'm Bianca," She introduced herself again in a husky purr, "I'm Bee's daughter."

Beatrix nodded with a proud smile and Bianca returned the nod. She stood above Owen's head so that he was looking straight up her legs to her smooth pussylips. She was beautiful!

Standing even taller than her mother at 6 feet 11 inches, she was built like she had been weightlifting all her life. Her thick muscular shoulders and chest were broad, and supported massive 42H cup breasts that hung down deliciously like an upside down heart for everyone's visual enjoyment.

Bianca was not slim. Rather, like her more mature mother, her belly was a fit thick tightly muscled four pack with a 32 inch waist measurement. She had beautiful feminine curves around her navel before her abdomen sloped inward to her pubic mound. Also, like her mother, Bianca's hips had wide flaring iliac bones and her ass was a giant upside down heart while her buttock muscles were shaped like large capital C's. The breadth and depth of her hips and ass measured 45 inches and she was a spitting image of her mother, another giant Rachel Aldana.

Stepping down into the hot tub, Bianca sat down taking her mother's spot just to Owen's right. Taking his right hand, she guided it to her firm thighs, and then with her hand over his, guided him to her smooth completely hairless pubic mound, then further still until his fingers slipped inside her cameltoe pussylips. Owen knew what to do once he was there, but still, she held onto his arm so he had no choice but to work his fingers into her labia, delving inside her vagina before withdrawing to rub circles around her clitoris as she let out a little moan and rocked her hips for more attention.

The next one to jump in the hot tub was the younger son of Mike and Tiffany. He pushed in between Sabine and J.R. As he introduced himself to me, "Hi, I'm Brandon."

Blinking my eyes, trying hard not to let them cross as my mouth fell open as I orgasmed from J.R.'s dick in my ass, I gave Brandon a half hearted nod and momentary smile...

"An absolute pleasure to meet you, I'm Clifford," He purred as he slid in on Sabine's right side and grabbed her right B-cup breast and twisted her nipple as his wife watched stunned.

It quickly became blatantly obvious that all the men were not interested in their own wives at all. This was their chance to fuck and feel up all the in-law ladies they had privately lusted for, and they were all going for it!

Clifford's giantess wife just stood there above him stunned and looking around not knowing what to do...

The youngest girl was Sabine's daughter. She introduced herself as Summer. She was a near clone of her mother even in her provocative albeit abrasive personality.

Smiling mischievously, she entered the hot tub by sitting on Connor's shoulder naked and sliding down his chest. With 1 hand on his obliques, she used her other hand to guide his cock into her pussy right in front of Leesa!

"Oh, whoopsy," Summer chirped cheerily, "Oh my Leesa, Connor's dick just penetrated my womb!"

Leesa's mouth fell open in shock as she stared at Connor and Summer before she growled, "What the fuck are you doing you little cunt?!"

"Fucking your husband right in front of you bitch," Summer retorted bitchily, "And, doing a better job of it than you ever have!"

Leesa's eyes opened wide in rage and it was visible to everyone that she almost murdered the teenage twat right there!

Twisting suddenly, Leesa leaned out and locked eyes at Owen before she growled, "Connor, we are fucking through!"

To Owen she promised, "Mister, hi, if you fuck me tonight I promise you will never want anyone else! Ever!"

Summer laughed scornfully, "If you were that good, Connor would be in your pussy right now instead of mine!"

Owen watched Leesa's face turn beat red in fury but she held Owen's gaze and vowed, "She has no idea! I promise, you will want to marry me. NO! Worship me! I will make you cum so hard!"

Leesa's ranting promise was interrupted as Jenny settled down into the hot tub, sliding down Owen's left side, pushing Tiffany aside towards her son as she purred in her own self introduction, "Hi, I'm Jenny."

"Hey," Tiffany complained as Owen's fingers left her warm pussy.

"Sorry," Jenny apologized as she took Owen's now free hand and guided it between her thighs.

The first thing he noticed was that she was completely hairless, like her sister and mother. Now he had both his fingers knuckles deep in 2 sisters' pussies while his dick was completely ensconced in their mother's womb. It was a fantasy come true. Focusing on Jenny he noticed that her pubic mound was baby smooth, the skin was so soft it was like she never grew pubic hair. She must have used a permanent hair removal method, which he loved.

Smiling happily, he slipped his fingers deeper inside her pussylips and idly rubbed circles around her clitoris.

Jenny was just slightly shorter than her sister, standing at 6 feet 10 inches. Her shoulders were not as broad or as thickly muscled and her chest was smaller measuring 38 inches while her breasts were gargantuas K-cups. Larger than her mother's and her older sister's breasts, larger than any breasts Owen had ever seen. Finally, her waist was 30 inches and her wide flaring hips and bubble butt measured 48 inches. Besides her breasts being far larger she clone of Holly Peers.

While Bianca and Jenny were introducing themselves to Owen, the woman who was obviously the daughter of Tiffany introduced herself as Leslie as she slid down between her mother and her brother, Connor. Leslie was a stunningly beautiful younger version of her mother except that she had exceptionally large beautiful breasts like two over ripe melons. She must have been a 28H cup, with a tiny 18 inch waist, and 34 inch hips with a bubblicious booty, and she had a modest thatch of thick brown pubes decorating her pubic mound and shaved into a long landing strip that ended above her pussy slit.

The last two women were the short and petite, yet curvy Latina twins, Anna and Maria, that could have been body doubles for Ana Cheri. They both sat down in the hottub and instantly orgasmed as the magical water sent them into a sexual frenzy that bound them to Owen, Hathor and me. When Ana and Maria opened their eyes they were still breathing heavily with arousal as they introduced themselves to Owen in heavy Spanish accents. The power of Owen's sperm over amping our Maiden's Milk made almost all the women extremely attracted to Owen while very antagonistic toward their cheating partners. Case in point was that as Maria and Ana introduced themselves to Owen in a honeyed purr they were both staring daggers at Maria's husband, Brandon.

After their introduction, they slid down between Brandon and Bianca all the while talking quietly to each other in Spanish.

"Oh fuck me," I mewled loudly as I tried to move up off J.R.'s massive bratwurst!

My tight little anus was squeezing his dick so hard it was causing him to swell up bigger and bigger and bigger inside me. He was becoming so large, and stretching me so tight, I felt like he was ripping me apart!

We were completely interlocked with his cock so far in my ass that we were both unable to move!