TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to relax my muscles...

I tried to focus on the remaining cum in my womb...

But his phallus was throbbing inside my ass while I was twitching and squeezing him relentlessly, and within seconds J.R. was sighing, "Ahhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmm," I moaned as his cock shrunk just a little and then burst inside me a second time, gushing tons of steaming hot spend deep inside my intestines!

My eyes rolled back into my head as I climaxed...

My eyes pulsed with power as my intestines and vagina elasticised in preparation of my transformation...

I felt instant relief from J.R.'s overwhelming forth stretching me out... I sank down deeper into his lap until my ass was firmly against his pelvis, and sighed. Just as I relaxed a gold chain an eighth of an inch thick with the head of the eternal snake appeared beneath the water. Thankfully no one saw as it slithered around my waist, encircling my hips 3 times before the head found its tail. The snake head opened its maw and swallowed its own tail so that the chain was now a seamless eternal circlet, there was no end or beginning...

I was getting close to my maturation. Soon I would begin my transition from Nymphilli to Succubus...

It would speed up now that I felt Life Force beginning to flow into my body from 15 pearls roughly the size of three quarter inch marbles that began appearing on the looped chain around my waist. With a touch I knew from which man each pearl came from; J.R. was the newest pearl, and then Owen. From there it was a history of Megan's life; taking her vows to Josephine then a pearl for sharing George, a pearl for fucking Jeremy with Jo to pay for her tattoos, 5 pearls for the 5 guys they met 1 night at McDonald's, a pearl for Megan's brief affair with her guidance councilor Harrison Richards, 3 pearls for her boyfriends Juan, Vincent, and Johnathan, and then there was the pearl for uncle Russell...

I nearly howled at the memories!

Megan's feelings of vulnerability and betrayal as I relived in seconds years sex, and mental and physical abuse. Grabbing the pearl, smiled only to cover a grimace as I drew deeply on the Life Force within!

My vision changed and suddenly I was looking through uncle Russell's eyes. He was going about his day completing some menial task around his shitty little trailer out in the wilds of Alaska somewhere. I felt the nasty, bitter dregs of his pitiful sperm trickle from a golden scrotum ring to the pearl on my waist as the last of his Life Force didn't even come close to satisfying my anger. Drawing deeper, the white pearl began to turn black as I watched Russell clutch his heart!

He was in his 50s now...

He still had 30 to 40 more years of Life Essence within him...

My eyes pulsed blood red garnet...

Through uncle Russell's eyes I watched him fall face forward to the ground, his eyes lifeless, his body dead as an ethereal scream of his spirit followed the last of his Life Essence as inside his black pearl!

Pulling the chain up my belly until I could float over Russell's trapped spirit, I noticed 1 last pearl, Megan's first pearl. I had thought uncle Russell was her first sexual encounter, but here was proof that that was not the case!

Fingering the white pearl hesitantly I was shocked at who it was!

George Gossler!

Megan's father, and yet, I didn't taste the familial scent of incest... I tightened my grip on the pearl, about to suck all of Megan's father's Life Force and Essence out of his wretched soul, when I had a disturbing question come to me. Did Megan's mother know that her husband, Megan's supposed father, was molesting her?

Releasing the pearl, I vowed to get some answers from Frigg when I returned home. Looking back over my shoulder I purred at J.R., my ass must have felt like the best O-ring he'd ever worn!

Seconds turned into minutes as he pumped cum deep inside my ass until I felt his penetrating heat filling me up!

It was such a pleasant feeling having so much heat in my belly. Focusing on the Life Force in my body I realized that all of his warm cum was completely lifeless!

Feeling robbed and dejected, when he finally stopped throbbing and pumping lubrication into me I slid up his cock, intent on finding a man with living Life Force. As soon as his huge bell shaped head was at the mouth of my stretched asshole J.R.'s hands tightened around my hips and he pulled me back down!

"Fuck me," I moaned loudly as I watched Beatrix riding Owen.

'Fuck me for being greedy!'

'I should have stayed with Owen!'

'I need his cum to finish my transition into a Succubus!'

Hathor watched me fight against J.R., part of me wanted to come to her aid, but as she watched, my nymphomania overtook me as he started cumming again!

My eyes glazed over and crossed as I mouthed, "I'm sorry!"

Part of me felt horrible at Hathor's horrified expression as she watched me embrace my sexuality and lose myself in the moment, but as I fell deeper into my carnal desires my entire expression changed. I grinned pornographically at Hathor, my eyes closed drunkenly, and I slammed my ass back down hard onto J.R.'s tremendously swollen dick until he was penetrating me deeper than ever before!

"I'm sorry honey," J.R. chortled insincerely with a huge smile as he held onto my hips like I was a bucking bronco, "She seems to be... stuck!"

"God," Sabine hollered angrily, "Just fucking cum in her then! She will slip right off then!"

'God I already hated the bitch!'

'I knew she's the one that tripped me!'

"Yes... babe," J.R. growled as he started thrusting into me, his hips slamming into my bubblicious ass with as much vigor as I was exercising as I bounced on his dick like a pogo stick!

Oh but it felt good!

He was scraping my insides as he pulled out and then slammed in like a hammer!

"Ohhhhhh God," J.R. moaned, "I am going to cum soon!"

"Well hurry the fuck up," Sabine commanded impatiently.

I clamped down with my ass as hard as I could until he couldn't move and I held him inside me...

"Ohhhhhh shiiiit," He hollered as he exploded his lifeless lubricants into me once again heating up my ass and intestines until I was really really hot!

My orgasm came upon me like a thunderclap!

I mewled as my body trembled and I ground my ass down hard onto J.R.'s flagpole. He sunk deeper and deeper inside me and spurted a gallon of pre-cum inside my rectum, filling up my intestines until I felt so hot and heavy in my belly, and so absolutely glutted!

"Fuck me," Anna gasped in her heavy Spanish accent colored with awe as she the others watched me orgasm, "She's a beast!"

——(!)——

Jo watched Megan in horror. She wanted so badly to come to her Lover's rescue, but she had her own problems!

Mike was letting her fight her way up his thick root of a dick, and just as she felt the flanges of his bell shaped cockhead he pulled her back down slamming deeper inside her womb with every jarring collision. She could feel her self-control slipping away as her sex drive, her nymphomania, her hunger for cock and copious seeding took over!

After all, Megan was not the only Succubus here!

Josephine was just as zealous as Megan!

"Please," She begged hysterically, "Let me up!"

Mike wasn't listening though, as soon as his prick penetrated her vagina he hadn't even tried to fake that he was fucking the hell out of her, and she could feel his massive cock swelling up larger and larger with every crashing impalement!

It felt like he was dick was pushing past her cervix, ripping her gates open, and suddenly, her whole body exploded as fiery heat blasted inside her womb!

Her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth fell open in a raunchy orgasmic 'OH!', and her Succubi nature overcame her humanity...

""OHHHHHHH..."

"ohhhhhhhhh..."

"OHHHHHH GODDESS,"" She wailed as she ground her pussy down hard, then seemingly jumping clear out of the water before slamming back down again, her breasts bouncing up and nearly slapping her in the face before slapping the water in great splashes as she screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

"HARDER," She growled threateningly!

"Arghhhhh," Mike groaned as he slammed in, flexing his muscles as he gushed cum a second time straight inside Josephine's already cum filled uterus!

Power surged through her body as Mike filled her up...

She began to shake as she orgasmed...

Blinking her eyes, when she opened them again her hazel-green cow eyes were glowing bright...

She felt a tickling caress as when she brought a hand up from Mike's unflagging pole she felt a snake headed golden chain slithering around her waist!

She jumped as it moved through her fingers, growing longer and longer as it encircled her hips 3 times before finally biting and swallowing its own tail...

She was breathing heavily and mewling lustily as 14 pearls appeared on the chain around her hips...

She hissed in surprise as power flooded her body, and she nearly jumped off Mike's dick when her hand brushed against 1 of the pearls and she could suddenly see Cody Thornton laying no back on his parents basement couch, smoking pot in a room filled with a cloudy haze as Tina his latest girlfriend rotated her hips on his dick!

Jo gasped for air when she released the pearl and looked around the hot tub to see Sabine, Ana, Maria, Leslie, and Tiffany staring at her.

"Yea, I used to cum like that too," Tiffany mumbled bitterly, "Before he started fucking anything that was female..."

"Mom," Leslie hissed in a scandalized tone.

"What," Tiffany retorted.

Jo wasn't interested in them. She wasn't even interested in Mike at the moment. Moving her fingers to the next pearl she saw George, or she saw through his eyes to be more precise. He was lying on his bed, the radio was blaring Creep by Radiohead, and above him his youngest sister Mary Ann was rocking her hips energetically as she rubbed her hairless pussy on his thick thatch of pubes!

She smeared cum and lubricants across his pelvis and soaked his balls in her nectar before laying down on him and pressing her little b-cup breasts into his chest, "Do you think you can cum in me 2 more times?"

"Sure Mary," George purred as he pushed his sister off and forced her to put her ass in the site and her head in his pillow.

Jo let go of the pearl with growl and moved to the next, figuring out quickly that each pearl was some guy she had fucked, and she finally gave up on inspecting the pearls and focused on Mike and his cum deep in her womb...

——(!)——

"Fuck this," Tiffany growled in disgust at Mike and J.R.

"Oh shit," J.R. moaned as my intestines flexed and tightened, milking his dick for more spunk, then happy complained, "I can't get her off my cock!"

I rammed my ass down 1 last time on his dick, and then using as much momentum as I could I stood up off of his cock before he could pull me back down. I didn't break free unscathed though, 4 red claw marks on each of my thighs where I had torn free of his grasp told the story of what he was really doing to me!

"Well shit," Sabine growled upon seeing the claw marks and realizing J.R's duplicity.

Turning to Brandon, she smiled cattily as she moved to straddle his lap. He just grinned and leaned in, his large hands wrapping around her slim waist and hips as she grabbed his dick with angry exaggerated movements and guided it to her vagina and sank down his length. Brandon seemed to vibrate as she consumed him, and as her smooth pussy settled down against his pelvis he instantly came inside her!

Glaring at him, she nearly shrieked, "Fucking really?!"

Brandon didn't answer, his hands were a vise holding her down and he blasted his sperm inside the deepest recesses of her womb. When he finally sighed in satisfaction he let go, leaving reddish finger prints on her hips where she had struggled against his insemination. Scooting back off Brandon's cock, Sabine moved to Clifford and sat backwards in his lap as he pumped his dick quickly and guided his dick inside her vagina.

As Cliffords miniscule length slid inside she growled, "Maybe you can tickle my fancy before cumming instantly!"

Reaching out, I took Hathor's hand and pulled her up off of Mike's cum pulsing dick, or at least I tried to! When Mike tried to pull her back down I growled, "Let her the fuck GO!"

I yanked her arms and Mike finally seeing he was caught let her pull free. Hathor hugged me and before I knew what was happening her mouth found mine and we spent several seconds kissing. We only pulled away when Beatrix began orgasming loudly on Owen's dick!

"Oh my God!" Beatrix wailed as she orgasmed. ""Ohhhhhhh my GOD!"

"OHHHHHHH!"

"MYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"GODDDDDDDD!""

Her body shook like a leaf in an earthquake as she bounced on Owen's cock like it was a pogo stick!

Beatrix was so much larger than Owen, they looked like an adult woman fucking a child!

"Argh," Owen growled ferally as he surged upwards and I knew he was flooding her womb with all the pent up cum he had been holding back while Hathor and I and then Beatrix after us were masterbating him!

He came like a fire hose...

Pressed in as deep as he could...

His large mushroom head up into her Succubus magic influenced, open and receptive, cervix as he pumped a gallon of sperm inside her uterus!

""ahhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"" Beatrix bayed like a banshee at the peak of her climax as molten lava filled her belly!

Their orgasms slowly ebbed away leaving them breathing heavily before they became more aware of their surroundings.

Beatrix suddenly stood bolt upright out of the water as if lightning struck her and turning around she lifted Owen up and out of the water as she pulled him in for a kiss. Surprised at first, he soon relaxed, wrapped his arms around her waist, and caressed her ass.

When she finished kissing him let him down and leaned in to purred sexily, "Thank you my love. I will never forget this, and this will not be our last time tonight. I promise you that!"

"Thank you for the honor," Owen answered.

"Now," Beatrix whispered quietly, "Show both my daughters how a real man handles real women. I think Jenny is closer to your age, but I think Bianca may be more your type, which will you choose first?"

"You are my type, Bee," Owen whispered into her ear, "Are they like you?"

"Just like me," She purred sexily with naughty gleam in her eyes.