TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 08

Story Info
Virgin's Well.
11.7k words
4.4
5.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of exhibitionism, oral, manual, and group sex, cheating and incest.

*

Ch. 08- Virgin's Well

The Sauna Game- 10:30 pm

"Okay, here we go," I purred as I opened the door and led the way inside the sauna.

It was dark inside and it smelled of cedar and steam. Searching around I found the light switch, it was a small round knob by the door that would turn the light on for 30 minutes at most. Twisting the mob to the 5 minute mark the room was dimly lit up by a single recessed ceiling light, and we saw that the room was unexpectedly small.

Just inside there was a steamer on the left wall. There was a nook just to the right of the entry designed to hold towels, foot stools, and buckets with ladles. The rest of the right and back wall were lined with 2 rows of bench seats in the shape of an L making the room barely large enough for all of us. However, if we stand hip-to-hip and lean over to support ourselves on the second row benches then it would be just enough room for the men to be able to come in, find our asses, and fuck us and still be able to maneuver around each other once they wanted to move on to a different woman.

"Let's quickly position those of us that have gotten fucked to the back while those who haven't are in the front," I suggested before walking to the back of the room.

Hathor was right behind me, followed by Beatrix and Tiffany. Summer and Sabine came in next, followed by Bianca and Jenny, Leslie and Leesa, and finally Maria and Anna. It wasn't exactly what I envisioned, but no one was complaining. It took the rest of the 5 minutes to get every woman turned around, bent over so our forearms were on the second row of benches, and then comfortable as we spread our feet apart without being in another woman's space while our asses were tilted up so that our pussies were easily available.

The ticking of the timer ended and the room once again was swallowed up by darkness.

Seconds later, men started milling in blindly...

There wasn't any talking, just breathing...

——(!)——

Anna-

Someone bumped into Anna on the way in and the bench creaked from her weight shifting, and then a loud slap echoed through the small room as she squealed and hissed in pain!

I could only imagine the slap was across her ass, and it was all her assailant needed to identify her and move on. She didn't have to wait long though, because the very next man to enter knew her voice and her moans all too well.

"Ha...," She exhaled explosively as a familiar dick pushed inside her hot wet labia and then forcefully slammed all the way to her cervix.

"Oh yeah," Brandon crooned with satisfaction audibly dripping from his mouth, "I know this pussy!"

"Mm...mM...MM!" She moaned in protest.

"Damn! I love fucking this cunt," He growled as he plowed his prick inside her, "Are you ready to have another baby Anna?"

She hissed, and whatever she retorted was lost in the ensuing clammer of jostling as Heathcliff, Connor, Mike, Clifford, and finally Owen shuffled around Brandon...

——(!)——

Ishtar-

Hathor suddenly hip-bumped me into the wall as someone slapped her ass hard, then there was some pushing and shuffling before a dick suddenly brushed against my ass cheeks.

I held my breath and waited in anticipation. Inquisitive fingers explored my pussy-lips and then a very stiff dick pushed into my vagina. Disembodied hands grabbed my hips, and I was pulled back as the cock began sawing in and out aggressively.

"Such a nice tight pussy," Connor growled behind me.

I moaned and clamped my vagina down around his phallus, undulating and sucking his Life Force out of his body through his dick as a symphony of grunts and squeaks filled the room as whoever the ass slapper was moved on, grabbing, pinching, and slapping asses until he found whomever he was looking for. It seemed the other men did a fair amount of ass grabbing as well, placing their hands on hips to judge the woman's breadth, or grabbing copious amounts of their asses to judge volume as they tried to find the women they wanted to fuck...

——(!)——

Ashtoreth -

"Mmm," Jo moaned in protest, then hissed, followed by a strangled mewling that rose up in pitch to painful shrieks as Heathcliff shoved his monster dick inside her pussy!

"Ah...Ahhhhh...AHHHHHHH!" She gasped lustily as the air in her lungs was driven out of her body by the massive invader!

As Heathcliff pushed inside she felt her vagina begin to tear, and then just as she had witnessed with Megan, all of the cum in her womb began to churn and circulate in her body. Every ounce of cum from Owen and Mike, every bit in her 4 stomachs and in her uterus and vagina began swirling inside her as she exhaled a pink cloud of magic!

"POW! Pow! Pow!" Rang out in the sauna like gun fire, but no one heard it thanks to her magical influence.

At the instant Heathcliff pushed between her pussy-lips, she widened her stance and arched her back as her pelvis broke at her pubic symphysis and left and right sacroiliac joints. New bone and cartilage grew instantly broadening her hips and then new bone growth reinforced her entire pelvis to support the weight of new muscle growth.

As her pelvis changed so did her vagina, elasticizing and growing past her cervix and uterus, pushing through her intestines until it connected to her fourth stomach. Then her intestines gurgled and she felt them wobble, suddenly flooding her with nausea as they too elasticized and the began shrinking until she had only a vagina like large intestine that followed her spine straight up to her third stomach.

Mike's dick had been massive and invasive as it stretched out her vagina well beyond any dick she had ever fucked before. However, Heathcliff made Mike seem infantile by comparison!

"Mother-fucker!" She hissed explosively!

Heathcliff was spreading her pussy so far apart that even with modifications she felt like she was ripping apart!

When he finally came to a stop she sighed in relief as his penis kissed the new cervix now connecting her stomach to her vagina. For the first time, she felt her body begin actively sucking the dick inside and she could feel 4 mental nods in her head as Seline, Ashtoreth, Hathor, and Isis reassured her that everything that was happening was normal...for Succubi.

Heathcliff withdrew and she suddenly felt like she could breathe again, and then he reversed and plunged back in. Her breath exploded from her mouth in a moan. He was so...enormous she felt him pushing her stomach into her diaphragm!

The weight of her 'Chain of Prostitution' changed and she knew a new pearl had appeared. Her fifteenth pearl, and a vision of Seline's past, pulled her into a different Age when her chain was known by its original name; the 'Chain of Contracts'...

The memory was from Seline's point of view, looking down at her hands as gold danced from her fingertips like a spider spinning its thread. She wove and braided it in an impossibly intricate weave. She was only a little more than halfway finished with her prototype and she had already spent 50 years creating what she had thus far.

"I can't believe He cut us off from his power," Railed a disembodied masculine voice, "What will we do now?"

"What we have always done," Seline answered, her voice a monotone as she concentrated on her work, "We will exist...and persist..."

"But, I...we...will decay!" The male whined, "Where can I...we find a food source that is as bountiful and nutritional as His? Doesn't He care for us at all anymore?"

"Well I think I have found my food source," Seline answered, again her tone distracted by her work, "As for the other; I don't think so. We made our choice to 'Fall' to earth and live lives we wanted, and not live the assigned roles He gave us."

"I know...I know," The voice griped petulantly, "If I had known..."

"Then what," Seline asked, for the first time since her guest's appearance in her home, stopping her crafting and looking at him, "You would have stayed where you were in the Heavens? Continued to obediently carry out your assigned tasks? Would you have turned a blind eye to the amazing lives humans were given, and taking for granted?"

"Yes," A beautiful man with golden skin and golden hair said without an ounce of reserve, "If I had it to do over again, I would've thrown that 'Serpent's' seditious offer right back in his face!"

Seline looked back to her prototype and started slowly weaving gold thread into an eighth inch chain again as she mumbled, "Well, we can't. The fantasy the 'Shining One' offered to us for our support was just that. Now, we have to live with the consequences of our rebellion for as long as we can..."

"Mmm, I guess we have no choice," The golden male agreed, "So what is that you're making?"

"I think I have found an abundant source of Life Force. This will help me and my daughters capture them," She answered.

"Really what is this source of food you have discovered," The male asked in a pant, suddenly very interested.

"Mankind," She stated simply as she stopped her work and looked up at the supernatural male again, "Or I should say more pointedly the male gender of Mankind."

"Really, so what does this do? How does this feeding on Men work?"

"It's based on their reproductive system," She answered as she looked back to her work, "After all, is there nothing more divine than the ability to create? He made them in his image, did He not? Able to create, in their own way, offspring...new humans. He even made man god to the woman. There must be power there and I will feed off it!"

"So how does that little chain help you do that," Seline's companion asked more insistently.

"As I said, Baal; it's based on their reproductive system," She answered as she cut her eyes to him, "A man's claim and contract with a woman is...tenuous until they genetically bond which happens at consummation. I will take advantage of His programming error in these lesser beings. I will use my body. I will become a flame that will attract the hearts and bodies of men like moths, and when they lay with me I will capture a piece of their soul and power in a life long contract. Then their procreative power will feed me..."

"So if this is your tether on their soul," Baal asked, his voice dropping to a malicious hiss, "Then what are you using as a symbol of their souls?"

"I call this...tether, my 'Chain of Contracts', Seline corrected with a smile, then added in a purr, "As for your other question; I used the only thing I feel adequately represents Mankind; Something that is precious but flawed, and despite the flaws beautiful..."

"What is that," Baal asked quietly.

"Pearls," Seline answered in a tone that said it should have been obvious.

Baal put a hand to his chin in thought. She watched him from the corner of her eye nervously. He was one of the most erratic and temperamental of her fellow 'Fallen', swinging from depressed to angry to euphoric mania's.

He nodded his head as if he had figured something out, and then turned and left her home as she let out a slow soft sigh of relief.

Among the 'Fallen' alliances and battlefields were exchanged often and usually with deadly consequences. Not for the ageless, nearly immortal 'Fallen'. No, rather, it was always deadly for the humans who worshiped the 'Fallen' as gods among men.

The vision ended, leaving her gasping for breath as Heathcliff slammed his monster dick inside her so hard her giant pendulous breasts swayed back-and-forth slapping the second row benches only to reverse and tham slam against them over and over again...

She couldn't believe how full she felt as Heathcliff slowly pushed his horse dick into her vagina. She was astounded when she felt her cervix open and let the monster cock in her womb, and she couldn't believe how good it felt as he slowly stretched her insides until she could feel his cockhead pressing up into her ribs!

As soon as he penetrated her, she began orgasming, her back arching and her ass cheeks shaking as she slammed her ass back to meet his hammering thrusts. Without knowing what she was doing, she began to draw on his Life Essence even before he started ejaculating his Life Force deep inside her...

——(!)——

Jenny-

The sound of mewling women echoed off the walls of the sauna.

Leslie moaning rapturously as someone's dick found her pussy, "Mm...mmmmm..."

"Oh fuck this is nice," Mike announced from behind his daughter, and suddenly Leslie's mewling became a strangled gasp.

"You're telling me," Heathcliff agreed from behind Hathor, "I found another pussy that can take my monster cock! Do you have any idea how nice it is to finally be in a pussy?"

"Uh yeah," Mike answered, "I think we all do!"

"We wouldn't be here if that weren't the case," J.R added as he found an ass he had been wanting to fuck for a long time.

"Shit," Maria cursed, but being blind folded no one knew why until Clifford moaned from behind her, "Oh shit! I think I am cumming!"

"No! Not yet you fucker!" Maria moaned unhappily as Clifford instantly came inside her.

"Mm," Jenny hummed softly when Owen somehow, miraculously, found her.

He had only just pressed his cock between her pussy-lips and was pushing further in when she suddenly screamed, "No! Stop! Please stop!"

Opening my eyes, I pushed myself up and looked down the parade of female backs. The large irises of my sapphire serpent eyes dilated open, and even in the near pitch black I saw clearly Owen very gently pulling away from Jenny. She immediately stood up and twisted in his hands. She was so tall compared to him that as she twisted around her breasts slammed into his face, knocking him backwards momentarily until she grabbed his head and pulled him into her cleavage. Owen responded by slipping his arms around her waist and slowly rubbing his hands in circles on her ass cheeks before reaching down and grabbing 2 greedy handfuls.

Quickly, I found the pearl on my waist that was Owen and held it between my thumb, pointer, and middle fingers so that his vision, his emotions, and his senses filled up my head...

Suddenly I saw the world through his eyes. I felt the overwhelming swell of love and attraction he felt for Jenny. I felt his doubts, his insecurities, and his fears. I was surprised to feel that he was worried about upsetting me and Hathor, and I could feel the conflict waging in his heart as a new love for Beatrix and Bianca grew like a wildfire while his desire to have Tiffany and Leslie, Anna and Maria pulsed like hot embers ready to be fanned aflame; and then there was his anxiety in knowing these other men were fucking them and us.

There was so much feeling in Owen's soul. So much love. So much conflict. So much turmoil. It was like riding white water rapids. Then I felt it!

The source of all of his mixed emotions.

It was in the center of his mind.

A box with a closed lid sealing away all of his buried emotions.

As I moved toward the box, I felt waves of love, rage, sorrow, and regret that all seemed to center around his family. As I drew closer to the box, waves of emotion and power were wafting off it like a raging inferno threatening to burn up my mind and my link to him if I came too close.

Turning away from the box, I decided to leave it alone for the time being and just enjoy watching from behind his eyes...

Jenny smelled like tulips, new rain, freshly cut grass, and the impending promise of new snow hovering in the air like an overcast sky. He moved his hands up from her ass to her smallish waist, for a giantess, before moving to wrap his arms around her breasts that were sitting on his shoulders like they were her support bra!

They were heavy, and yet lighter than they appeared as he kissed up and down the valley of her cleavage while his fingers squeezed into her soft spongy flesh. Quickly, he found her nipples, large thick knobs that reminded him of soda bottle caps, as he splayed his fingers so they poked out from between his knuckles.

Slowly, he rotated his hands like he was twisting a dial letting his palm and the tips of his fingers caress the outer edges of her areolas. As he curled his fingers in, Jenny's nipples tightened until they were long, dark pink, knobs that he could finally suckle between his lips and nibble between his teeth as heavenly exhalations exploded from her lips...

"Ha...Ah! Ha...Ah!" Jenny mewled loudly, her climax catching in her throat as her whole body quivered in Owen's arms!

She quivered for several seconds as she held Owen's head to her breasts so hard that he was near suffocating before her hold on him relaxed. As soon as her peak crescendoed, she pulled his head back and gently moved his hand away from her overly sensitive nipples. Tilting her head down to his, sounding like a big bee buzzing in the room, she purred hornily, "Follow me! I need to go out to the pool and cool off!"

Jenny pulled her bikini bottoms off of her head and led the way, moving carefully around Mike who was fucking Leslie. Clifford who was behind Maria, and Brandon who was absolutely pounding Anna as he pulled her hair, wrenching her head back. Looking around quickly to assess the room, she saw that Heathcliff was fully escounced in Ashtoreth, Connor was bashing away at my pussy, and J.R was occupied with Beatrix of all people.

Jenny shook her head and sighed so that only Owen could hear, "I wonder if he did that intentionally?"

All the men and half of the women were occupied, and of those that weren't; Bianca, Tiffany, Leesa, Summer, and Sabine seemed to be patiently awaiting their turns as they slowly swayed their asses back and forth like they were wagging tails.

Turning back to Owen, she pulled him along as she navigated carefully so as to not touch any of the men. To help him thread the needle, she pushed Anna and Maria's thongs off his eyes so that he could see. He blinked his eyes several times in surprise then like Jenny surveyed the scene. She put a finger to her lips and tugged his hand to follow her. He nodded, and in a couple quick steps they were at the sauna door, pushing it open quietly, and out of the room!

Jenny twisted and caught the door before it slammed closed, and carefully made sure it didn't make any noise. When she turned to Owen, she giggled happily and twisted on the balls of her feet in a pirouette before guiding her date to her destination. Swinging her free arm, she twisted on the balls of her feet, swinging her hips exaggeratedly as she skipped across the room like she was a teenager again.

Owen grinned and let himself be tugged along by her enthusiasm, until they were halfway to the pool and she giggled. Jenny let go of his hand and in 3 quick steps, she dived into the pool and swam under the water as he watched from above.

She swam from the deep end of the pool to the shallow side, crawled up the wall until she broke the surface of the water and blew water out of her face as she whipped her hair out of the way. Then she turned and put her elbows on the ledge so she could hold herself up as she kicked her legs out and floated on top of the water as she waited.

Owen gave her a devilish look from across the pool, and then dived in. He swam the distance under the water just as Jenny had, skimming his hands across the bottom of the pool as he approached.

Watching him come to her, Jenny pulled her body under the water until her ass touched the wall and she had her feet underneath so that she crouched in the shallows with her knees spread out inviting her lover in.

Owen could only see a blurry white body silhouetted against the blue wall, but he could perceive enough depth that he reached out and grabbed her knees. Once he had her beneath the palms of his hands he didn't need his eyes anymore.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,180 Followers