TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running his hands down Jenny's soft silky skin. He ran the fingers of his right hand across her pubic mound then down her open labia majora. With his left hand, he slid up her right thigh to her hip flare to her waist before he brought his feet beneath him and surfaced.

"Hello there, Lady," He purred huskily.

Jenny giggled as she wiped water off his face and out of his eyes as she whispered, "Hi there, Mister..."

She giggled again, and Owen realized that her voice was not as husky as Beatrix or Bianca's. It was lighter, and happier somehow. She gasped, and her breath caught in her throat as he slowly rubbed his palm across her pubic mound, and slid 2 fingers up and down her vulva. Like her mother and sister, Jenny hadn't left a Brazillian landing strip, or any groomed artistic shapes, leaving her as denuded of pubic hair as a newborn babe.

"Do you like what you've found," She asked, her voice low and husky with arousal.

"Yes...I do," He whispered, then closed the distance between them so that her breasts were pressing against his chest and squishing up and out the sides like so much marshmallow!

His lips brushed hers with only the slightest caress as he slipped his fingers down her vulva. His breath was upon her mouth and in her nose as his middle finger slipped between her outer labia and fondled the soft wet petals of her inner labia. His cinnamon scent filled up her senses, making her lightheaded and dangerously uninhibited as the tip of his finger pushed her clitoral hood up. The philtrum of his top lip grazed the columilla of her nose as he rubbed...slow...firm...circles...around her clitoris. His tongue licked along the vermillion border of her top lip, and as she opened her mouth in a sigh he licked his tongue inside her mouth just as his finger slid down her vulva until the tip slid over her soft pliable hymen...

"Ha...," Jenny exhaled sensually, enraptured and consumed in the sensations of Owen's assault on her defenses.

He breathed in her exhalation as he ran his tongue across the roof of her mouth before withdrawing. His tongue glided over her teeth, and licked her top lip before sucking it between his lips as he pulled away.

Jenny was left with her eyes closed, her breathing rapid, her head tilted back, and her mouth open and wanting more.

Owen looked at her with a gratified smile, seeing that his ministering to her body was not for nothing.

Leaning back in he kissed her thick bottom lip and sucked it between his lips and slowly pulled back, pulling her lip with him as he ran his finger around the circumference of her vaginal mouth...

"Hmm," He hummed in puzzlement.

Jenny was a virgin too?

But where Bianca's hymen had a tiny round hole in the center of it, Jenny's had a larger, more ragged edged hole.

Either way, it left him perplexed.

How could two married sisters still be virgins?

Curious about her sensitivity, he kissed her mouth again, but this time her tongue flicked out and pushed into his mouth just as he pushed his middle finger through the hole of her hymen!

Owen sucked on her tongue hard, not letting her real back in response to penetrating her virginity. The walls of her undulating vagina clamped down around his fingertip and sucked him in deeper...

Jenny wailed as she forcibly broke their kiss!

Inhaling loudly, her body quaking with pleasure that was turning into a mounting pressure she never experienced!

She felt like something was wrong!

Something was terribly wrong!

Owen's finger was a hot electrical wire plugged into her wet receptacle, and he was electrocuting her mercilessly!

"Oh my God!" She moaned as his first knuckle slipped past her vaginal mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" She mewled, her voice steadily climbing in decibels to match the pressure in her pussy!

Owen shook his head in amazement, he only had half his finger inside her and she was clamping down on him so hard. Pushing his middle knuckle through her hymen, he wiggled his finger as he buried it all the way inside her vagina!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Jenny bellowed as pain and pleasure bloomed in her core like a molten fireball exploding in her belly and ricocheting off her skull making her want to sing and puke at the same time!

Owen paused, not moving his finger at all even though he could feel Jenny's cervix quivering beneath his fingertip, and he let her catch her breath.

"I am so...so sorry," She weazed as she started bawling.

She tried to hide behind her hands and then pulled her long milk chocolate hair over her face like a curtain as she finished, "I can't believe this is my life. I'm so embarrassed...I'm so ashamed!"

"Why," He asked in a low soothing tone.

"Because I am such a Goliath of a woman. I'm huge, and clumsy, and ugly," She answered in a low moan, drowning in her own insecurities and self-loathing, "On top of my size, now I have such a tiny pussy that I'm nearly sexless!"

Owen guffawed and quickly swallowed a laugh at the absurdity of her being sexless. He realized these were her feelings...her fears...and if he laughed she would very likely be crushed. So he remained silent as she worked herself into a heaving, sniffling, hiccuping mess as she continued, "I can't even have sex with the most beautiful...kind...man I've ever met in my life!"

When she was done he lifted his free hand out of the water and pressed it to her lips for her to be silent.

"Okay," He purred, deciding to intervene before her self-loathing spiralled lower. He kept his voice soothing but also very honest and confident. After all he wanted her to believe him, ""First, this isn't a pity-fuck. I don't pity-fuck anyone. Least of all you!"

"You, Jenny, are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!""

"Really," She hiccuped pitifully.

"Really really," He reassured.

"Look," He purred as he gently pulled her hands away and swept her hair off of her face and behind her ears, so he could see her, ""You have this amazing milk chocolate hair that is so long. You have the most amazing eyes, and your face is 'Oh my god!' super-model worthy!"

"Your lips!"

"They are so full and kissable!"

"I could live the rest of my life kissing you!"

"I can and will go on for hours telling you how every part of your body is beautiful, but if you rather, I could spend this time showing you just how spectacular you are to me!""

"Yes please," She interrupted with a shy smile.

Owen smiled, leaned in, and kissed her then pulled back and whispered, "Second, I love Amazon women. Never be ashamed of your height, weight, or your body type. You look like you just stepped out of a fantasy novel, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have a woman that looks like a barbarian warrior princess!"

"Third," Owen finished while holding up a hand with 3 fingers in the air, "You have the tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure to explore..."

"But," She started to object but Owen interrupted.

"Shhhhh...," He shushed softly, putting his finger against her lips again as he whispered, ""No more self pity. From now on, let me show you just how beautiful you are!"

"Now, pull yourself out of the water and lay back.""

Jenny furrowed her brow at him not understanding. When it dawned on her she smiled exuberantly and bit her bottom lip adorably. Owen helped by withdrawing his finger from her pussy and stepping back as she hopped up on the ledge of the pool. Laying back with her elbows behind her so she could watch him through the cleavage of her breasts, she raised her feet high in the air in a capital-V.

Owen was right there, moving in as soon as she was situated, kneeling down in the pool so that his face was level with her pussy. Jenny lowered her legs until they rested on his shoulders and crossed her ankles behind his back, effectively corralling his head between her thighs. With his face literally inches from her pussy, he took his time admiring; how flawless the soft white skin of her inner thighs were, the way her muscles curved in to meet her pussy-lips, the way her ass cheeks met the backs of her thighs, and the way they V'd up to meet her perineum.

Staring, unblinking, committing every square centimeter to memory, he appreciated; How the shape of Jenny's bone structure determined the shape of her pubic mound and pussy, and how it was so unlike her mother or sister's camel-toes. He liked the fact that her pussy was hidden. Even when completely naked as she was now. That is, until she opened her thighs to him, and then, like a pink velvet rose revealing his reward, and with it a prized view of her small inner labia laid out in front of him like a heart with her small clitoral hood hovering above like a crown.

Jenny propped herself up on her elbows and watched him examine her, and while he took his time she steadily became so self-conscious she had to interrupt, "If you stare at it any harder, I'm going to start feeling embarrassed..."

Looking up from her pussy, following the landscape of her belly, he found her dark earthy brown eyes staring back at him from between the valley of her mountainous breasts, and grinning sheepishly he apologized, "Sorry...I guess I should get to it then."

Looking back down, he led with his nose. Hitching Jenny's thighs further up on his shoulders, her soft fleshy ass cheeks pressed right against his chest in a terribly wonderful way!

She hissed explosively as he pressed the tip of his nose against her hymen and slowly moved upward as her labia unfurled like flower petals and caressed his nose leaving nectar on him. There was a tightness in the center of her delicate vulva and he knew he was nuzzling her urethra.

"Mmm," She moaned as she rocked her hips so that her urethra kissed his nose, spreading a new layer of slick moisture that tinkled out while he rubbed slow circles around it's donut perimeter.

Her scent filled up his sinuses. She smelled like cold ocean air blowing inland off the arctic coastlines, and she smelled like clean, pure glacial ice.

Moving his nose upward again, he pushed her clitoral hood back until a small rosy red cylinder stood up and out at attention as he slowly massaged around it, flicking it up and around in a circle until it was red and swollen. Pulling back to admire Jenny's exposed clitoris, he could smell more nectar dribbling down her vulva from her urethra lubricating her labia.

Looking up he caught her watching him, but now her eyes were having a hard time staying uncrossed. Her mouth was open, and she was panting heavily.

Inhaling deeply, he caught a deeper, muskier scent of tulips, grass, and ice exuding from her vagina as a large clear burgeoning dollop of nectar lurched out of the hole in her hymen and rolled down her soft pink skin where it collected on her perineum. Licking down quickly, he caught Jenny's honey just as it was about to cascade over and run down her ass cheeks. Taking the opportunity, he licked down over her anus all the way to her tailbone, then spent some time kissing and licking and sucking on the sides of her soft round ass cheeks before he bit the bottom of her left cheek just hard enough to leave his teeth marks.

"Ow!" Jenny protested, her eyes sharp now that her orgasm had fled from the pain of the bite.

Owen laughed as he released her cheek and moved to tilt her hips as he put his lip up to her vagina and drank her nectar from her hymen. When he moved up to her clitoris again, Jenny hissed in pleasure as lightning, tingling, and heat surged and swirled around inside her belly just below her navel as Owen's tongue slowly rotated around her bean. Her eyes crossed, and her jaw dropped as air exploded from her chest. Her body began quaking, and she could no longer hold herself up to watch her lover. Laying down flat on her back, her hips began rocking of their own accord, grinding Owen's tongue between her labia, licking down her to her vagina, and back up to nibble on her clitoris. The muscles of her abdomen shuddered, her hips shaking, as she squeezed her thighs around Owen's head as a dam burst in her womb and icy winds swurled in her belly, goosing her skin as her orgasm rolled her eyes into the back of her head!

Owen quit licking when Jenny's thighs became so tight that she might crush his head if he continued, and as soon as he relented, so did she. Her body was as limp as a ragdoll, and as he stood up her thick, heavy thighs slid off his shoulders. He caught them in the crook of his elbows and wrapped his forearms under her thighs so that each of his hands was grasping a greedy handful of her ass cheeks.

Jenny was heaving when she looked up at Owen and smiled, "I have never had an orgasm. That...that was an orgasm right?"

Owen smiled down at her, "Yes, I do believe that was an epic orgasm."

"Oh fuck," Jenny purred as she arched her back, stretching in satisfaction, "That was amazing!"

"Just wait," Owen growled a promise of more to come, "All of this was just to prime you for what comes next..."

"Really," She asked with a vivacious grin.

Pulling her elbows back behind her, she propped herself up so she could look over her breasts and down her body. Crooking her finger for Owen to come up and kiss her, he hefted her thighs, spreading her wider, and bent her double as he leaned over and pressed his mouth into her's. As they suckled on eachother's lips, Jenny moved to support her weight on 1 hand as she reached down and grabbed Owen's dick. With him in hand, she guided him to her pussy. Sighing lustily into his mouth, she unknowingly rubbed his swollen mushroom head against the elastic membrane of her hymen...

Flexing his groin muscles as tightly as he could, Owen's dick stiffened until it was as hard as iron, and yet, it still bent just a little before he tore through Jenny's virginity!

"OH FUCK ME," She gasped a second later as her back arched thrusting her breasts high in the air as a second orgasm instantly crashed over her and swept her up in its current!

——(!)——

Bianca and Tiffany- 10:35 pm

Bianca and Tiffany heard Jenny cry out "No!", and like me, they immediately pulled their blindfolds off and stood up. Looking over at Jenny, they watched Owen withdraw and Jenny straighten up in his arms and towered over him.

They both nearly snorted in laughter when Jenny's breasts slapped Owen in the face and set him back on his heels. But, they held it together, and openly pined when she pulled him into her cleavage and he wrapped his arms around her in a lover's embrace.

It was dark, and they could barely make out what was happening, but they soon got the gist when they left. In the light cast from the open door, Tiffany caught Bianca's attention and gestured for her to follow.

Bianca nodded that she understood, and they both stood up and carefully moved out of the lineup of waiting women and silently left the sauna...

——(!)——

Leesa-

Something was amiss, she could feel it!

Ever since she made love to Owen, her body felt over amped. It was like she could feel the slightest current of air caressing each and every hair on her body. It was like having 'Icy/Hot' rubbed across every inch of her skin and then gail-force winds blowing across her!

It was breathtaking!

It was electrifying!

It was how she felt the slight movement in the air of the room when Jenny and Owen left, and seconds later she felt more air movement caressing her sensitive ass cheeks as Bianca and Tiffany left.

Pulling her bikini top triangles off her head, she opened her eyes and scanned the room, taking in the scene, not realizing that the room was pitch black or that her eyes had changed to glowing emerald slitted reptilian eyes. To her it was as if the light was on.

In the back of the room he saw Connor, her soon to be ex-husband, and he was fucking the girl called Ishtar.

'So be it, she could have him!' She grimaced to herself.

Heathcliff was fucking the other girl, Ashtoreth.

Ironically, Bee was getting fucked by her ex-husband, 'Hurray for her... or maybe it was hurray for him!'

Tiffany was gone, as well as Bianca, Jenny and Owen.

Mike was...nicely breeding his own daughter, Leslie!

Maria was getting soundly fucked by Clifford.

Anna was getting plowed by Brandon, 'Pour Maria, her sister was going to wind up pregnant by Brandon for a second time!'

Leesa shook her head and kept moving around Clifford and Brandon to the exit, 'Well, they are here and participating so they were willing to accept the consequences of whatever happens. If not, then they should've left, just like she was. After all, there wasn't a man in the room that she wanted sliding inside her pussy, much less cumming in her!'

——(!)——

Maria-

Maria sensed something was off in the room almost as soon as Jenny cried out for Owen to stop. The room seemed...less cramped...less stuffy...she held on to that feeling while she waited for Clifford to finish fucking her.

She was not a large woman and her pussy was by no means loose, but she literally felt nothing from him. As soon as he pulled his disappointingly small penis out of her vagina, she sighed in relief and pulled her blindfold off, and twisted the knob so that the light came on. The single recessed light barely lit the room, but it was enough for her to see.

Looking around, she first noticed that all the guys had their blindfolds still on, 'They must of really liked the idea of fucking random pussy.'

The second thing was Brandon was fucking her sister!

The third thing was that half of the women were missing with the new guy, Owen.

Turning around, Maria sat on the second row of benches and let Clifford's pitiful amount of spend drain onto the floor.

'No wonder poor Jenny hasn't gotten pregnant yet!' She thought, and looked around hoping that the guys couldn't find her!

Clifford once again, found Sabine's ass and he lined up to start fucking her again! Looking away from them, she forced herself to watch Brandon fuck Anna until he came!

"Ohhhhhhh shit," Brandon moaned, "Here it cums! I'm cumming Anna! I am going to fucking knock you up again!"

'Oh fuck! He knows he's fucking Anna!' Tears leaked from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She couldn't keep calm anymore. Reaching out she pulled Anna's blindfold off, and her sister's eyes popped open and they locked gazes. Anna's eyes opened wide in horror while her's were angry and betrayed by the way Anna's eyes crossed and her euphoric smile widened into an orgasmic-O as Brandon blasted her pussy with sperm!

——(!)——

Leslie-

Leslie couldn't believe her luck!

Of all the men!

Granted, there weren't many, but of the ones present; Why her own father?!

'Please God! Please Jesus! Don't let me get pregnant,' Leslie prayed vehemently!

'No!" A little voice in the back of her head whispered sinisterly, ''Sinner!'

'Oath breaker!'

'Liar!'

'Adulteress!'

'Slut!'

'Whore!'

'You will absolutely get pregnant tonight!'

'By whom? You will not know!'

'Because you are a Harlet....''

The constant verbal assault of judgement went on and on, and by the time the tirade reached its crescendo! It started all over again. Unable to withstand her own self-crimination, her spirit broke. Putting her head down on her forearms, her whole body shook as she wept silently...

——(!)——

Beatrix-

"Mmmmm," Beatrix moaned as J.R slipped his cock inside her warm wet vagina all the way to the hilt!

With her own bathing suit tied over her eyes, she wasn't absolutely sure it was J.R slapping asses, but obviously whoever it was, he was searching for a specific woman. He passed by Maria and Anna, and Leslie and Leesa. Somehow, he knew Bianca and Jenny, who were the only women in the room with hips and booty close to her measurements were not her, and he passed them by. Then he passed by Sabine, his own trophy wife; and Summer, his new teenage step-daughter. Lastly, he ignored Tiffany. So she knew, he was fucking her because he wanted to.