TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Siren felt cold and wet when I reached her, but when I pulled my hand away there was no moisture.

Approaching the pillar of air, I reached out and placed my hand against Jenny's tumultuous pubic mound, where I knew she and Owen were completely interconnected at this very moment...

Ice and wind buffeted me. Magic power as cold as an arctic glacier froze my mind, and just as I was starting to freeze in place an aqua-green fire warmed me back up and filled me with insight as to what was happening between Owen and Jenny!

As Jenny's virgin blood coated Owen's cock it was absorbing into his body. Her magic, a power from a Race of people from the first Age of Man, was mixing and bonding with Owen's magic, but not just his. From the link with the pillar of air I could sense residual magic he absorbed from me and Hathor, and there's also a heady scent like that of a campfire. A pungent aroma that permeated my senses and with it recognition that it was the power of a Dragon.

'It must be Leesa!'

Intertwined within the smell of smoke was also the scent of the ocean, the magic of the unknown Siren, and beneath it all a sense of a vast emptiness. It was like staring into a bottomless chasm, and if fallen into, the earth would swallow me up completely and forever. The magic's collected...the magic's absorbed...moved as one with an oscillating aqua-green fire combining 'Siren's Call' and 'Dragon's Power' with 'Maiden's Dance', 'Maiden's Scent', 'Voice of the Madam', 'Maiden's Milk', and 'Maiden's Word'; and bound them with 'Earthen Bond'. The magic absorbed from me and Hathor were our most powerful area of effect abilities and combined with the other magic; Owen was unknowingly creating a spell even stronger than any of us could conjure alone!

Jenny's virgin blood glowed with magic as it ran out of her vagina, coursed over her perineum, ran down the crevasse of her ass cheeks dripping into the pool water. Magic the color of the rainbow rippled out across the pool like a sheen of oil. With every slow thrust of Owen's dick inside her, more blood dribbled into the pool, reinforcing the spell and in that moment he bonded Jenny to himself forever just as he had her sister. Simultaneously, Tiffany and Leesa hissed as they orgasmed suddenly on the other side of the pool as the spell soaked into their skin and a rainbow glazed over their eyes as their souls were married to him by the magic of the 'Virgin's Well'!

Releasing Owen's pearl I broke our connection, and pondered what I had seen...

——(!)——

Beatrix-

J.R moved away from Beatrix and reached out for his next conquest. As soon as he let go, she pulled her blindfold off while rubbing the soreness out of her buttocks.

Looking around, she immediately noticed that Bianca and Jenny were gone and was glad. Neither of them knew that she had gotten pregnant by other men, not J.R. He hadn't been a good husband, but he had been a good father. Him divorcing her had been...traumatic, but at least he had waited until Bi and Jen were in college or married, before he discarded her for that slut Sabine!

Looking around, she saw that Leesa, Tiffany as well as Owen were all gone. J.R was moving around carefully and found Summer's little ass, and moved in behind her. Clifford was thrusting inside Sabine and then suddenly held still as he started cumming. Mike was fucking his daughter, and seemingly enjoying it. And, Brandon was fucking Anna while Maria was staring at her grimly.

Moving around Clifford and J.R, she waved for Maria and Anna to come as soon as they could, and then carefully scooted by Brandon. With the obstacles out of her way she opened the door and slipped out of the sauna.

When she turned from the door, Owen and Jenny were focused only on each other. Across the pool Tiffany and Leesa had one hand on the side keeping themselves afloat as they moaned loudly and masturbated their pussies furiously as they orgasmed. Just to the side of them, Bianca looked up watching Tiff and Leesa with a mixture of wonder and puzzlement on her face. Bee sauntered over, swaying her hips and feeling sexier than she had in a long time.

With every step she could feel some of J.R, Brandon, and especially some of Owen's creamy white cum and precum leaking down her inner thighs. When she was close to the side of the pool she took 2 quick steps and dived into the deep end.

As soon as she hit the water, the 'Virgin's Well' ensnared Beatrix in the 'Virgin's Bond', marrying her soul to Owen's!

She climaxed instantly at the bottom of the pool...

Desire overwhelmed her...

More than anything in the world, she wanted another child, by Owen...

Obsessing, every thought was centered on how much she wanted to be with her new... Mate?...in any and every way possible!

Frantically she spent 30 seconds at the bottom of the pool fingering as much sperm out of her pussy as she could, until her lungs felt like a furnace and she swam to the surface then over to join Tiffany.

"Welcome back," Tiffany congratulated in a warm purr.

"Thanks," She answered with a broad grin for her new...sister-mate, "Well, the sauna was disappointing, but I am ready to have Owen fuck me senseless again!"

'Weird,' She thought to herself as she scanned all the women present. She could have sworn that a moment ago she had affection for them, some of them as her daughters and the rest as friends. But, as she looked around at them now, she loved each one of them...as potential lovers, and as fellow companion-lovers of Owen...

——(!)——

Anna-

Anna realized she was caught...she was enjoying being fucked and bred by her sister's husband, again!

Her eyes opened wide in apology, she mouthed, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!"

Maria compressed her lips angrily, and with snappish gestures signaled that they were leaving as soon as Brandon pulled out. It didn't take long, a few seconds later he pulled out and began searching for Maria's so he could fuck her too!

'He always wanted to fuck and impregnate us both!' She thought as she glared at him and imagined cutting off his dick and grilling it up like a sausage.

As soon as he was out of the way Maria grabbed her hand and pushed her towards the door. When it opened, there across the pool room were happy welcoming faces greeting them.

Trotting over they both jumped in, and as soon as they touched the water's surface, the 'Virgin's Well' bonded them to Owen...

Much like Beatrix they spent several seconds swishing water up into their vaginas as they tried to dig out as much unwanted semen as they could!

When they surfaced, they asked as one, "When is it our turn?"

"After me," Tiffany answered firmly.