TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 10

Story Info
Manna.
11k words
4.55
3.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of oral, manual, anal, and group sex, forced sex, and cheating and incest.

*

Ch. 10- Manna

Tiffany- 11:00 pm

Beatrix, Bianca, Tiffany, Leslie, Leesa and the twins sat along the edge of the pool smiling at Owen and Jenny as they finished their coupling.

"Wow," Leesa purred sensually, "That was...beautiful..."

Jenny smiled bashfully at Leesa, and curled a wayward lock of hair behind her ear. She looked over to her sister and mother and went and sat beside Bianca. She felt so strange in the aftermath of her illicit...sexual...love making, but she just couldn't bring herself to think of it in a dirty way. What happened was...beautiful, and special. Still, it was so weird knowing that her consummation and deflowering was witnessed by her sister, mom, and friends. It was like getting a vaginal exam with a team of random incredibly hot men watching!

Shaking her head she banished the thought. No, this was even wilder but also so highly erotic too!

Putting her hand on her belly she swore that she could feel a swelling below her belly button. A tight round ball the size of a soccer ball pushing against her abdomen, and it felt like a 15 pound bowling ball crushing her blatter!

"I'm sorry Bee, Tiff, Bianca," Owen apologized.

"You can call me Bi," Bianca offered with a lusty grin, "Pun intended..."

"Really! B-Bisexual? Good to know," He answered with a surprised smile, "Anyway, I am sorry Jenny for insisting that we participate in the sauna game, but I had to support the ladies I came with."

"Oh, no need to apologize to us," Tiffany answered with a shrug and a wave of dismissal, "You're actually showing a little loyalty to your girls. I just wish I could say the same for our men. Trust me, the disappointment is all for them. You, however, have been a real gentleman!"

"Yes," Beatrix agreed, "So far you have made me feel the most satisfied tonight, and it had nothing to do with your cock size or performance, as amazing as they were. Rather, it had everything to do with how you made me feel... Loved, wanted, appreciated, and respected!"

"Agreed," Bianca cheered.

"Mm, yes, me too," Jenny purred, then blushed as she smiled at Owen with love written all over her face as she continued, "and the cock and performance were spectacular as well!"

"Thank you, I appreciate that," He answered modestly.

With a sigh Tiffany hopped off the edge of the pool and swam a few feet away from Bee, Bi, and Jen. She swam a lap under the water as Leslie sat on Bianca's lap, and Maria and Anna swam over since their private conversation was done. Leesa was now the only one by herself as she watched Owen quietly. Tiffany finished her lap, but didn't return to the group. Instead she hung out by herself and put her arms up on the side of the pool, and looked over at the sauna.

Owen watched Tiffany leave the group, swim, and then not come back as he thought she would. Instead she separated from them, appearing to want to be alone...

He knew better than anyone...no one wants to be alone, and neither did Tiffany. She wanted him to follow her...to pursue her...

"Excuse me," He mumbled to Jenny and the others, taking his leave as Beatrix nodded at him and winked.

"Go get'er Tiger," She whispered, and he smiled and swam over to her and casually pulled himself up so his arms were on the edge of the pool beside Tiffany.

Following her gaze over to the sauna door directly in front of them. He immediately wondered how Easter and Hathor were doing, and he had a flash of regret for suggesting they come to the hot tub when a flash of Easter's face kept playing in his head of her succumbing to her base nymphomania. He knew he wanted her and Hathor, but he wasn't sure he could handle watching them so absolutely enjoying getting fucked by other random men. He thought he could, but now...he wasn't so certain...

"You're a good man Owen, and you will make an even better husband," Tiffany purred sincerely, "If they were good girls, they would be here with you or in your hotel room, not in there with 6 random guys."

"Well,"He answered with a mischievous grin, "I do love bad girls! So, I'm not that good of a man."

Tiffany turned her head just enough so she could cut her eyes to look at him, until he finally turned to regard her in return. She smiled knowingly and nodded, but didn't say anymore. Maybe she was thinking he was talking about her and the others, or maybe she thought he was saying he was completely open and accepting to Easter and Hathor's fucking other men. He really didn't think she saw that he was in turmoil. That he wasn't handling it very well at all, or that he was a complete hypocrite!

That he loved her, Beatrix, Bianca, Jenny, Leesa, Leslie, Maria and Anna. He wanted to make love to them endlessly, he wanted all of them as his women, and he wanted to spend every waking moment making them happy. Just as he'd planned to do for Easter and Hathor. It's just that he wanted Easter and Hathor to be as obsessed as he was with making him happy. He wanted them to be as obsessed as he was with making love to him. He didn't mind the occasional swinging out and having sex with new people, he just wanted them to love having sex with him more than with them!

"Well, if you really love bad girls," Tiffany purred sensually, "Then let me show you how very naughty I am!"

He hadn't wilted, but still, Tiffany cuddled up to him and rubbed her large D-cup breasts against his chest. She felt his cock twitch against her lower belly, and she twisted her small frame around and began rubbing her fine little bubble butt across his cock to splendid affect!

Twerking her ass up and down his cock, it was quickly throbbing between the cleavage of her perfect little ass cheeks as it rubbed up and down her tailbone and glided over her anus. Owen put his hands on her waist and hooked his fingers around her iliac hip flares as his dick slid down the valley between her cheeks. As soon as his cockhead slid across her soft puckered little asshole, he tensed at the splendid sensation and thrust into her soft puckered anal mouth!

A shiver traveled down Owen's spine as he felt his swollen purple mushroom head slip between Tiffany's soft pink anus with a pop feeling!

"Woof," She gasped as his thighs slammed into her ass cheeks and his heavy balls slapped her pussy-lips!

Arching her back and pushing back against him, she was so small in comparison to the beautiful Amazons he'd just thoroughly seeded and she was even significantly more petite than Easter or Hathor, and yet, she was also so curvy. Watching his cock sink into her, his desire flared up so hot inside him...that everything turned red as he began slamming her ass mercilessly!

He drove his dick into her like a wedge, he was hammering into her trying to reach the very core of her body. All of a sudden, he was past the point of any return, past the point of slowing down, or diverting his avalanche orgasm...

Tiffany was moaning prettily and twerking aggressively, rocking and rotating her hips, luxuriating in the feeling of his bell flanged dick-head scraping and tickling her rectum, and then, she blinked in surprise...

She was just ramping up to an epic climax when Owen's dick suddenly swelled up, stretching her rectum so incredibly and he thrust in super deep. Each thrust was unbelievably fantastic, then he pulled back on her hip flares like handles and absolutely pummeled her ass like he was trying to split her in two!

He slammed in deep!

Oh...so...deep... and then warmth bloomed in her core like a flower...

It hit her womb and like a grenade, the ball of joy and heat in her womb exploded out through her body!

"Oh shit!" She hissed as her orgasm burned her up!

Her mocha skin began glowing white while her blue eyes turned black and the starry night sky. The glowed black with flecks of red, yellow, white, blue and green dots of light. The Brazilian landing strip of pubic hair on her lower belly fell out and her skin changed so that it was soft and hairless, and the hair of her head began to float up above her head and move to and fro, waxing and waning, like a living flame!

Tiffany felt like her head was going to explode. She was flying through the night sky. She was seeing stars. She saw galactic clusters and nebulae. She saw the core of the universe spinning out like an ever growing tapestry in every direction until she reached the very edge of existence...

Then she heard the voice of the sun shining down on her naked white skin and crooned a tender lullaby from the surface of the moon...

Then she was in a field dancing within the pillars of Stonehenge with the moon directly above and seeming to take up more than half the sky. She sang in perfect harmony with the moon, the same song of pure music, there were no words and yet, the music itself was all the words needed as she reached out to try and touch the moon. As she reached light like snow fell down on her and every flake empowered her with its magic. Her hair changed from dark chocolate brown to black as night with flecks of stars sprinkled within...

Her body was suddenly singing in euphoria as she drank up Owen's cum like a dry desert absorbing spring rains. Her body was...so...so...happy!

She was...so...so...unreasonably happy, and then her orgasm dissipated and her out-of-body experience faded away and she thought her time with Owen was done. Depression swept over as profoundly as her previous orgasmic euphoria, after having to wait so long she didn't want that to be it!

To her relief Owen was not finished. He just kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming!

She cooed happily and arched her back as another milder orgasm swept across her, and for what seemed like an eternity he ejaculated until she began to feel a tightness in her belly until she knew...She Knew!...this kid had just filled her up so much that he was growing her belly with sperm!

She had never felt...SO...FULL...or so sated...in so long...

——(!)——

Ashtoreth- 11:00 pm

"Heathcliff, switch out with me," Jo heard Mike mumble robotically.

The illusion of Heathcliff didn't move immediately, she couldn't feel anything and so looked back over her shoulder to see Megan smiling as she watched Heathcliff let his cock finish the last dribbles of his illusionary cum, and then he slowly pulled out and stepped back to let Mike have her. Mike grabbed her bicep and pulled her back up to face him. As she stood her horns and halo hit and scraped the Cedar ceiling forcing her to keep her head bent down as she turned to face him. She was completely different now; She now had 4 arms and 4 breasts, hips that were significantly larger and broader, legs that were hairy from upper thighs to her new cow's hooves, a long Succubus tail with long golden hair covering a broad-leaf shaped tip, and long curved golden horns encircling a large white moon halo hovering 6 inches above her head, but Mike didn't seem to notice any of it...at all!

Instead, he pulled her in for a kiss filled with lust, need, and aggravation as he ran his hand over her nearly flat 4-pack belly that sloped down from her sternum to roll back up the rounded hill surrounding her navel. Then gently arching down the slope of her belly to her pubic bone. She had never been fat a day in her life, and she wasn't now either, but the new shape of her abdominals did make her look...thick...and curvier.

She wrapped her arms around Mike and pressed her breasts into him until his hard phallus flexed and rapidly whacked her pussy-lips. Pulling away suddenly, he grabbed her hand, and started dragging her towards the door. Confused and still learning to walk with 4 exaggeratedly larger breasts swinging pendulously, 4 arms, a tail, wider hips and on completely changed legs and feet; she stumbled after him.

Quickly, they were outside and she was blinking against the bright lights while Mike scowled at Beatrix, Bianca, Jenny, Leesa, and Leslie; who all looked up in time to watch him pull her out of the sauna and across the pool-room. Jo had only a brief glimpse of Owen and felt disappointed instantly when he didn't look around to see her...

From what she could see, Tiffany was bent over the pool edge and Owen was really slamming his superlative phallus into her mocha ass with zeal. Mike gave a tug that nearly pulled her off her feet and stumbled past a mirror. It was quick, but what she saw had her mouth dropping open in surprise!

She knew her body was completely different now, she could see it...blatantly, but not one of the women sitting in the pool said a thing. Not a surprised stare, or shriek, nothing!

It was all because what she saw in the mirror...

Looking back at her was her normal human image!

Her horns and halo were missing. Her breasts appeared to be her previously enormous 36 Q-cups. Her hips were broader and thicker granted, but they would have had to know her for longer than an hour to know the difference. Her belly had a thick womanly roundness from her pubic bone to her navel, and again anyone would have to have seen her before tonight to know the difference. Her legs were normal, and she had no tail!

'Is this how people see me?!'

"What the hell," She gasped briefly, and then she was flying through the open door as it slammed shut behind her!

Mike, she realized too late, was taking her to his room. They would be alone, and he could do anything to her he wanted...

"Just shut up and follow," Mike hissed as he pulled her down the hallway, his grip a vise around her left primary wrist that threatened to break her arm if she resisted.

"No! Stop," She hissed quietly, not wanting to yell or scream and draw attention to her completely naked self!

What if someone could actually see her true Succubus form?

What should she do?

What could she do?

Despite the mirror reflection, she didn't want anyone to possibly see her new freakish body, or naked. Part of her realized it was a little late to be worrying about nudity now, but that's how fear and vulnerability work; isn't it. She had felt safe with Owen and Megan, enough so that she felt...adventurous. Now she was alone and so completely vulnerable when Mike suddenly turned on her!

She squealed in fright and he grabbed her throat and squeezed until she couldn't make a sound. She couldn't even breathe!

He slammed her against the wall hard, knocking the air out of her and leaned in to growl, "Shut the fuck up cunt!"

Tears welled up in her eyes immediately as fear froze mind and she started crying uncontrollably as shtried to catch her breath. Drool began foaming from her mouth as she gasped, "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee..."

——(!)——

Beatrix- 11:00 pm

Beatrix smiled happily as she watched her best friend slowly dance and sway her ass across the strong loins of the man she found herself thinking more and more of as her...not a husband...more like a mate...a shared stud with the women around her. It was strange; some part of her self identity cried out from a small dark corner of her brain, 'This is all wrong! This is not you! You are strong! Fierce! Independent! Sexy! You don't want to, or need to share a man with women!', but it was so hard to focus her thoughts on why she felt that way. Especially since she felt such overwhelming satisfaction, gratification, and happiness at finding this boy...and she absolutely didn't mind sharing him with her friends!

Granted he fucked her brains out of her mind and made her feel more womanly, more feminine, more loved than she had felt in a long...long time, but it didn't help her reconcile her feelings. Why was she so obsessed?

She knew in some part of her being that it was crazy that she wanted this man every moment of the day for the rest of her life, and if she had to be part of a harem to have this young man...so be it. Besides, she was happy for her friend...

What were they now?

Co-wives?

Broodmates?

Lovers?

Thinking hurt her head so she shrugged the questions away and gave up trying to categorize her love for Tiffany, or Owen, or any of the other women sitting around the pool with her. They were simply her partners and she loved them. Not as daughters or friends, not anymore. From now on they were lovers. They were her new family, and she had always wanted a big family!

She was happy if they were happy, and right now Tiffany was ecstatic as Owen rammed his cock into her so forcefully she coughed, "Woof!"

She always did like it a little rough...

Reclining with her hands behind her, Beatrix listened to the other girls talk about sex with Owen until the sauna door suddenly flew open and Mike stepped out. Squinting against the sudden onslaught of light, he glared at Tiffany and Leesa, and then turned his gaze on the girls and her. Grimacing in disgust, he pulled the girl, Ashtoreth, behind him.

Ashtoreth looked a little wild eyed, feral, and sex intoxicated, and something about the way she walked seemed off. It was almost as if she had too many joints in her legs. Mike tugged her along, almost pulling her off her feet as he led her out of the pool-room after him.

"Seriously," Beatrix growled at Mike's back as the door slammed behind them, "Girls there isn't a man in that sauna that I would want to fuck me. Trust me, we got the best guy here with us. I just feel bad for that girl!"

"Yeah, there went the world's biggest class act," Leslie grumbled, referring to her father.

"Are you feeling better," Beatrix asked, turning to look at Leslie.

"Yeah, me and Bi talked," She answered.

"May I ask what about? You seemed very distraught a minute ago," Bee asked.

"Well," Leslie hem-hawed, her demeanor uncertain as to whether she wanted to share.

"Come on," Jenny asked, "We are all...co-lovers..."

Jenny paused as she tried to define her new relationships, and then squinted as she rubbed her forehead and continued, "I'm sorry, I can't seem to get this feeling out of my head...or, is it my heart? That we are all something profoundly more than friends and sisters..."

"I know how you feel," Leslie agreed with a nod, "I have this overwhelming feeling that we are all connected to each other now. It seems like it is stronger than mere friendships..."

"I always felt that way about you Leslie, though because of fear of rejection and ridicule, I never told you my true feelings for you," Bianca confessed, "But yeah, I guess I feel it even more intensely now, and I now also feel it for mom and Jenny, Tiffany, Maria, and Anna..."

"Also, do all of you feel like you are just so happy to have Owen in your lives," Beatrix asked suddenly in a very low voice so only they could hear, "Do you feel like he is the only man on earth you want bedding you at night, or the only man you want to have babies with, or share your most intimate secrets with? Do any of you feel like you have been waiting your entire life for him, and now that he is here and he has made love to you that you would do anything...and I mean anything...including share him just so you can have your piece of him?!"

"O..M..G," Leslie gasped.

"Fuck me," Leesa whispered, "That's exactly how I feel..."

"Yea me too," Bianca said, nodding her head in thought, "It's like we all drank a love potion...or something..."

"Except,wouldn't the fact that we can speculate prove that we aren't under some enchantment," Beatrix asked.

"I...," Jenny whispered fiercely, "have never felt the way I did just a little while ago...basking in the love and attention Owen gave me. I don't know why I feel the way I do, and I don't care! I will do anything to get Owen and keep him in my bed locked between my thighs for all eternity. I'm even willing to share him with you all only because I have felt the unique personal love he feels for me, and I've tried monogamy and it didn't keep Clifford from fucking other women as soon as the opportunity presented itself. So, with Owen, I'm willing to try polygamy as long as I can bask in the love I get from him when he is with me..."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers