TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing fit right, and so, she was labeled 'The Giant Fat Girl!'

It had the desired effect of wrecking her self-esteem, and by the time Heathcliff came around, she was desperate for any male attention she got.

Heathcliff had been a real gentleman; wanting to wait to have sex until they were properly married, and then that night everything changed.

First, he revealed that mammoth dick of his expecting that because of her size she could take it. When she couldn't get him inside her, it had made for a very cold and loveless marriage...

Now, just the thought of Owen made her want to start fingering herself. Not to mention she never felt the love like what she felt from Owen!

Was this what love really was?

A desire to hug the man so tight that his body would meld into hers!

A desire to not only feed him from her breasts, but also to smother him in her cleavage until he was as completely deliciously, deliriously, intoxicated with her as she was with him?!

Was this near homicidal desire to be one with him Love?!

She shook her head, ending her reverie and looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were uncovered and sticking out proud and perkily over the towel covering her lower half. Smiling, she pulled the towel off and tossed it on the counter and turned this and that way as she inspected herself. Putting her hand to her lower belly that was usually flat as a board due to strict dieting and exercise, now had a slight roundness to it!

Looking up, she smiled at her reflection...

Turning away, she grabbed a bag and filled it with water bottles. It didn't take long, and a few seconds later she left her room naked as a Jaybird and proud as could be!