Te Amo

Story Info
An inexperienced woman spends a night with Wolverine.
7k words
4.63
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isis, Kendra, and Lila are original characters and belong to me.Wolverine and Hank Mcoy are copyright of Marvel. I do not own them, nor do I profit from them in any way.


I had been working in Lila's Books for about six months. She hardly had any books for sale. She mostly sold newspapers, some magazines, comics and a few paperbacks. She sells cigarettes and cigars too which brings me to my point. Cigars. I remember the first morning he came into shop. It wasn't a nice day at all. It was wet and rainy, the kind of weather that makes you want to lie in bed all day with a good book and a few glasses of wine. I didn't feel like being at work and didn't pay much attention to the customers I checked out, just enough to greet them and sell them their newspapers.

"What kinda cigars you got here darlin'?"

I had my back turned to him, but he had a voice that made such a simple question sound almost obscene. "darlin'" Huh? Who calls strange girls darlin' anyway? Without turning around I said "We have SLR's and Te Amo's, we have some others too but people buy those the most since they are not expensive but still good, at least that's what the other customers tell me. We sell them individually I hope that's alright." I turned to face him. I don't think I have seen a man like him before. The guys I see at school seem so tame now looking at him. Tame was the only word I could think of. The complete opposite of "Him".

He was not very tall. He had thick black hair on his head and everyplace else not covered by clothing. Even on his hands. I could see some of the hair on his chest where the top two buttons of his shirt were open. His eyes were steely and blue. He smiled a dirty smile and I felt like he had undressed me two or three times. He had unusually sharp canines.

"Te Amo sweetheart." he smiled again.

"How many?" I asked softly.

"Make it five." He growled.

I felt my face flush. He flicked his tongue licking one of his sharp canines. I was starting to wonder how those sharp teeth would feel on my own tongue. Wow girlie you need to get that thought outta your head now! I climbed up onto the stepladder I used to reach the shelf that the cigars were on. I caught myself arching my back to give him a better view of my rear. Are you crazy Isis? This guy looks like he would eat you alive! Why don't just make it obvious, go ahead "bend and snap". I climbed down from the ladder feeling more that a little embarrassed for acting like a hussy in front of a strange man who was ,while not old looking could easily have been my father. I rang him up and he reached out to take the brown paper bag from my hand. His forearm was huge, and so hairy. I started wondering how hairy he was in more intimate places. What is wrong with you? You are acting like this is the first time you've laid eyes on a man.

"Thanks darlin." He said with a wink

I felt like I was getting dizzy. My mouth became very dry all of a sudden. I licked my lips and managed to get out a "Thank you".

My heart was racing. How could this man affect me in such a way? All he did was come into the store and buy some cigars. I was kidding myself. He had done a lot more than that. With a smile and a couple of "darlin's" and a "sweetheart" he had basically seduced me. I'm not man crazy. I rarely date. I study most of the time and spend a lot of time alone. People might even say I am a wallflower or a bookworm. No one would ever expect me to be lusting after a very dangerous looking man. No one would expect me to be lusting at all. He made me feel dirty and I had to be honest with myself ,I liked it. I replayed the sound of his voice in my head. I thought of his well muscled arms and what I could see of his chest. I wondered what it would feel like to run my fingers across it,my tongue. I felt my panties become damp. It was going to be a long shift.

I was no good to anyone for the rest of the day. I gave a lady the wrong change. I dropped a stack of magazines all over the floor. I spilled coffee. Lila came in for a few minutes to see how things were going. She owned the place but rarely came in for more than a half an hour. She is a sweet, tiny old lady with white hair and a sparkling smile. I hope to be as beautiful and vivacious when I am in my seventies.

"What's gotten into you Isis?" she asked," You seem a little out of it, are you not feeling well?"

I couldn't tell her what was causing me to make so many mistakes. I wasn't one to make many. I had always been so organized and together,and I really had to work at it. I was just always afraid to let go,afraid I might mess up. "I'm not sure Ms. Lila, I don't feel like myself today, I apologize."

"We all have our days",she spoke kindly, "and it seems you never allow yourself to have one, you are entitled also." She is so sweet I couldn't ask for a better boss.

"Could you be pregnant?" She had a worried look now.

WHAT! Oh no she didn't. I laughed, I told her that was absolutely impossible unless we were talking immaculate conception.

"A nice young girl like yourself shouldn't spend so much time alone" she said.

I knew she was right but I responded with only a smile and went back to shelving magazines.

Finally the day was over. I closed up the store and stopped at the market on the way home. I almost bought a bottle of wine but decided I needed a whole box. It was going to be a long night. I opened the door to my apartment and Sabby, my cat greeted me as usual with a loud, howling meow it always seems like she is trying to tell me something. I just scratched her under the chin and meowed back. "Hey shiny black kitty." She really is my best friend. Sadly sometimes seeming like my only friend besides Ms. Lila and a girl in my Bio class. I settled on the beanbag chair in my living room and had a glass of Sunset Blush. I thought about the stranger from work. The way he looked at me. I don't think anyone has ever looked at me that way. Maybe they had and I chose to ignore it. At nineteen I had only one sexual encounter and it was nothing special. I settled for my shower head massager after that. I had wanted something special, something I would remember forever but two years later I can't remember much. Only that it hadn't lasted very long and the jerk never called me or spoke to me again. I know I am not unattractive. At 5ft and 125 lbs I am in decent shape but far from a super model,with mocha skin,brown eyes and medium length black hair, nothing exotic here. I have been told that I look exotic but I don't see it. Maybe because I see myself every morning when I wake up. I don't get a lot of attention from men because I think they sense that I don't want it. There are plenty attention hungry girls at school.

My thoughts once again wander back to the man in the store .I wiggled in my seat and I feel a throbbing between my thighs. I try to make it go away, think of something else but it seemed that there was nothing else. What was it about him? When I did notice a guy on the rare occasion he was generally clean cut for the most part, in his early to mid twenties. This man was not in his twenties, his body was better than any younger mans but his face, his eyes told a different story, a very long story. He did something for me sexually but there was more. The longer I thought about him the more I wanted to know. He was mysterious and that had to be part of the attraction.

I poured another glass of wine and thought about putting on a Doors album, then I thought better of it. I was the horniest I think I had ever been and listening to Jim Morrison could only make it worse. I laughed to myself. I continued to wiggle in my chair. I closed my eyes and the pulsing between my legs worsened. I had a feeling in my stomach that was like an aching, but not really. I sighed and slipped my right hand into my soaked,cotton panties. I needed to make the ache go away. I fondled my clitoris and it throbbed, I pushed my hips forward into my hand and rocked back and forth. I began to massage my pussy harder and harder. I licked my fingers and started to pinch my left nipple then the right, still rubbing harder and faster at my swollen clit. I moaned and begged to myself "Please ,please." I wanted to know his name, I needed to cry it out as I brought myself to the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, even with the shower head massager.

I felt so dirty but so relieved. I felt a little better but I still couldn't get him out of my head. I took a long hot shower and looked my shower massager. I couldn't help but laugh. After my shower I had another glass of wine and lied down to go to sleep. I thought about "Him". I wondered what sort of women he liked, I wondered what kind of dirty things he would say in bed. I wondered if he would call me "darlin" while we were making love. With a voice like that it wouldn't be fair if he didn't use it on his lovers, and something told me he had been with many. I had a class the next morning. Finally I felt myself doze off.

I was actually late for class. Only by a few minutes. Kendra sat next to me in biology class.

"I can't believe you're late!" she whispered,her eyes wide with surprise. "I never thought that day would come, Ice Cream."

Ice Cream. It was a joke. Something about me being frigid. If she only knew.

"Ha Ha, it actually feels good to be a little late." I laughed.

"That's my girl" she giggled,"breakin' the law, breakin the law'". We exchanged smiles. She was a nice girl. She had asked me to go to a few parties but I always declined. I didn't think I would fit in. I wanted to tell her about my mystery man, but I kept it to myself.

The lecture was long. It was about cell respiration. I have a great professor. Professor Greene, she sounds like Julia Child, which makes her interesting to listen to. I still enjoy labs above lectures. I hadn't gotten the best rest the night before. Lots of tossing and turning. I felt different today. I felt a little like everyone knew I had fantasized about a complete stranger and fingered myself as if there were no tomorrow on a bean bag chair in my living room. Then I thought about how I would feel seeing "Him" after what I had done. I thought I would probably want to crawl into a corner and die. I had to wonder if I might ever see him again. Isis you are really obsessing over a man you don't know.

About a week went by. I thought about the stranger a few times. I tried to forget him but the fantasies were so intense. They made me feel like a woman. A woman with a real sex drive, not a robot, always struggling to do everything right. It felt good to have those feelings even though I longed to have him really touch me. Other guys must have sensed my personal sexual revolution because I got asked out on a few dates. I even went to lunch with Mark, my lab partner. Mark is a nice guy but I couldn't stop thinking about "Him".

Then it happened. I had just opened the store and Lila was there. We were talking and having some coffee. She had noticed the change also.

"You seem different,more relaxed." She tilted her head as if she were trying to analyze me.

I smiled at her. I had been "relaxing myself" nearly every night since I first saw "Him."

"I like how you've even started wearing a little make up, makes you look very nice."

"Thanks Ms. Lila." She gave me a long knowing look.

"New boyfriend?" She put her hands on her narrow hips and winked at me.

I almost spit coffee all over the counter. I guess it all depends on if the guy in question has to KNOW that he is your boyfriend. He was no boy though. He was more man than I had ever laid eyes on.

"Oh, no boyfriend" I said quietly.

"Then maybe there is someone you want to be your boyfriend." She laughed loudly "A crush perhaps?"

Then there was another voice, a male voice, deep and husky,dripping with lust. It was "Him."

"Pretty young thing like you got no boyfriend?" I felt like I would die right then

Lila's eyes widened at the sight of him, she glanced at me. He looked me up and down and smiled. I tossed my hair and giggled like a school girl. Did you just toss your hair? Lila who usually would not have stayed in the shop as long as she had seemed entertained yet concerned about me being so flirtatious. She'd never seen this side of me. Hell, I had never seen this side of me.

"What can I get for you today Mr..."

"Logan,just Logan." It sounded like he growled his name rather than spoke it. I creamed my panties instantly hearing his name. He sniffed the air and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Is it possible that he can smell what he's doing to me? There are a lot of people out there with all types of abilities. We had discussed it a little in school. We had a guest speaker come in and give a lecture. A nice Doctor named Hank McCoy.

"You remember what I like darlin'?" He said in a near whisper.

He really could make any sentence sound nearly pornographic.

"Te Amo." I flashed my best head over the shoulder Farrah Fawcett grin as I stepped up onto the ladder.

Lila's mouth was nearly on the ground. I arched and gave him a slight wiggle. I knew he was watching. I felt so alive. It made me feel powerful knowing that a strong man like Logan was watching ME. Flirting was an awful lot of fun. I never knew before. Then I thought about how I must look to Lila. I wondered if she thought I was acting slutty.I wondered if he thought I was acting slutty. I highly doubted that he only went for the conservative type. I imagined myself to look somewhere in between slutty and nice. My make up was light, only a little eyeliner and lip gloss, my hair pinned loosely on top of my head, a few tendrils around my face .I wore an aqua sundress with spaghetti straps but it wasn't short enough for anyone to see underneath while standing on the stepladder. I thought for a moment that I wish it were short enough for him to see the wet spot he was responsible for on my white cotton bikini underwear.

I stepped down off the stool and handed him his five cigars in a brown paper time his large ,hairy hand brushed mine. He ran his tongue across a canine and purred. It really did sound like a growl and a purr. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"See ya next time sweething." His face was closer to mine than last time. He smelled like whiskey, cigar smoke and something else that I couldn't place. Just "man" I suppose .What ever it was it made me want to climb onto the counter in front of him and bury my face in his thick, black sideburns and lick and suck on his neck. Some women may not find the combination of scents arousing but it they were doing it for me.

Then he was gone. I stood at the counter and I'm pretty sure my eyes has glossed over. Lila cleared her throat.

"Need a cold shower Honey?" she laughed a little and then with a concerned look on her face said "So I guess this is the guy?"

"What guy?" I said trying to play it off and failing terribly.

"It is pretty obvious you've got a thing for Mr. Logan but I am a little worried, he looks dangerous, he looks at you like a wolf looks at flock of sheep, and he's quite a bit older than you, I have to be honest with you Isis, he frightens me."

Lila had treated me like a daughter since I started working for her, and like a daughter I said "Really , he looks at me that way?"

"I think you are missing the point dear, just be careful, maybe a nice boy from college would make you happy." Lila smiled sweetly.

"I don't want a nice boy from school." I thought to myself. I wanted Logan, with his filthy charm and whiskey on his breath.

"Thanks for looking out for me Ms. Lila" That is all I could say to her.

I guess it's obvious what went on at my place when I got home. I knew his name now and I needed to know how it would feel moan and scream it. Logan. Can a name get any sexier than that? it has to be number one out of the top ten hottest names to call out in bed. I couldn't believe the way I was thinking. This time I decided to do it in the shower. I sat down in the tub and hung one leg over the side. The shower massager was attached to a hose and with one hand I parted my throbbing pussy lips using my index and middle finger, and with the other I held the shower head in place. Tonight I decided to use rapid pulse. Oh yesssssss,oh God Logan please ,please don't stop,don't ever stop,OOOH oh please! I imagined him claiming me, pinning me down and even hurting me a little. I imagined how he would nearly split me in half, since I had only had sex once and it had been two years. The water pulsed it's rapid rhythm. I rose my hips toward the water stream. I sighed his name one last time. Logan

The next morning was a Saturday. It was a vibrant spring day and I felt especially energetic. I didn't have to work since I only work at the store every other Saturday. I didn't have much schoolwork so I decided to go for a walk in the park, maybe grab a hot dog from a cart vendor. It sounded like a plan. A day out alone is still a day out. I felt pretty good. I still thought of Logan. The way it made me feel when he looked at me, when he spoke to me. But I thought, maybe I should go out on a date when someone asks. It couldn't be healthy daydreaming all the time about a man I only met twice and so briefly. I threw my hair in a ponytail .I put on green tank top and a black sweater. I put on some faded jeans and a pair of low top All Stars. I was ready to bum around town, taking in the sites. I needed to do some thinking out in the open air.

I walked for about a half an hour, got my hot dog with a bottle of water and did some window shopping. I was walking out of a consignment shop when I ran into Kendra from school.

"What are you up to chickie?" she said, all smiles as usual. "How's my favorite nun today?"

I laughed so hard since it seemed that all my thoughts had become insanely "impure".

"Just doing a little window shopping,what are you up to?'' Knowing that she was up no good, in a very innocent way of course.

"I was gonna call you because I'm going to the movies with Eric from Chem and his brother is in town from Berkeley and I was thinking, double date?" she was practically bouncing up and down as she spoke. I was actually considering her offer and then I heard the pipes of a motorcycle. I had my back turned away from the street so I paid no attention at first, until I heard that voice. It was Logan.

"Ain't you my pretty little cigar girl?" he purred deeply.

My heart was drumming in my chest and I could hear it pounding in my ears. Calm down Isis, this may be the only chance you get, don't make a fool of yourself .I stood up straight and looked him straight on."

"Te Amo."

I smiled and looked away. Kendra interrupted my shameless attempt at flirting.

"That means I love you, are you crazy?" She whispered.

Logan smiled a wicked smile and lit a cigar.

"She ain't crazy,not yet." Logan purred.

Whoa, what does he mean "not yet?" How could he have heard her on this busy street?

"I know that Kennie, but the cigars he gets at Lila's store are called Te Amo Robusto. " I explained, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh" She sighed sounding very relieved.

I couldn't understand how it could be that Kendra and Ms. Lila were so terrified of Logan but all I wanted to do was climb on the back of his Dyna and go where ever in the world he would take me.

He turned off the engine, dismounted and leaned against his bike with his arms folded against his broad chest. He puffed away on his cigar. I loved the way it smelled. I loved the way he smelled. I felt a gush between my legs, and he licked one his sharp canines and let out a low growl. It's almost like he knows what he's doing to me.

12