Te Amo

Story Info
An unbreakable friendship turns into love.
2.3k words
4.03
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts last summer, my first holiday without my family as I'd just turned 18. I'd gone to the same resort I'd been to so many times with them, a beautiful beachfront hotel on a little island just off Cuba, still belonging to Cuba but far enough from the mainland to be much more tranquil than most Cuban resorts. There was a lively nightlife but through the day, when I preferred to lay on the beach or at the pool and not be bothered, I could do so. I loved the resort, and had made many good friends there.

When I arrived, after my 10 hour flight I was obviously exhausted so I went to my room to rest before going out to see what familiar faces I could find.

I walked to the back of the hotel disco knowing the dancers, most of whom I considered friends, would be rehearsing. As I looked around the door one of them, Dilia, a small olive skinned girl with boundless waves of bleach blonde hair, squealed excitedly and ran towards me. "Lily! Lily you're back!" she cried, hugging me tight. I was always surprised how excited they got to see people, and how they remembered names, considering how many guests they meet every year. She grasped my hand and led me to the rest of the group.

"Look who came back!" she squealed in Spanish. 11 heads turned to look at me, 9 of whom I knew. After some of the girls had hugged me and pulled excitedly at my hair (I'd dip dyed my dark brown hair blonde and the ombre effect seemed to fascinate them) the one face I'd been waiting to see broke through the rest. My closest friend in Cuba, and maybe in the world, the male lead dancer Cesar, stepped forward and scooped me up in his arms. The girls giggled and the guys raised their eyebrows; everyone thought Cesar and I were more than friends but the truth is we loved each other as friends too much to be anything else. He's one of the most beautiful men in the world, any female - and a lot of males - would agree, but we saw each other more as brother and sister than potential sexual partners. I clung tight to his solid body and breathed in the smell of soap and pineapple, ignoring the comments from any of our friends.

He put me down and I looked him up and down, he looked exactly the same as last time I saw him, light caramel skin, big brown doe eyes, a sculpted body with a tattoo of a lion rearing up on his stomach and his hair in the same style it always had been, shoulder length I guessed, pulled back into a ponytail with the shaved underside showing. And of course a bright white smile that could knock any girl off her feet. Not me though, never me.

He looked at me too, he took in my pale creamy skin yet to be kissed by the Cuban sun, my green eyes, my petite body, I knew him well and I knew he would have taken in my breasts too had I had anything to show. Being so slim however, I was only a 30A and even in the gold bandeau bikini top I had on with my denim shorts there was no noticeable cleavage. He smiled and stroked the bottom of my hair. "You made it blonde" he said. He'd always told me I should dye my hair blonde.

"It's not all blonde," I pointed out, touching the top of my dark brown wavy hair. "It's called dip dye. But it's okay, you can keep telling yourself I dyed it blonde, it's half brown for me and half blonde for you." He pulled me close and kissed me on the cheek.

"I missed you," he said. Just as I was about to tell him I'd missed him too the entertainment manager, Domingo, yelled that rehearsals were over until the dress rehearsal at 6.

"That means I have 3 hours", said Cesar with a smile. "Let's go for a walk and catch up, you can get me beer from the bar since they've told all the barmen not to give me alcohol." That news didn't surprise me - Cesar Mijares drunk should carry a government health warning. However I did relent and get him one beer and got myself a non alcoholic malt beer as I didn't want to drink while still being tired from the flight, and we walked down the pier talking, and sat on the end. The tide was high and although I couldn't quite touch the water with my toes, the occasional wave washed the bottom of my feet while he swung his toes across the surface. I looked at him and smiled and he put his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and at some point I must have fallen asleep as I woke up on a sunbed with him lying next to me.

"You fell asleep on me," he explained, "so I carried you here so you wouldn't sleep on the wooden pier." I smiled and hugged him. I was starting to see why other people thought we were together. But they were silly, we didn't see each other like that.

"Now that you're awake, let's get you back to your room. You need a rest. Come on," he said, pulling me up by the hand. I didn't let go, and we walked hand in hand to my room.

"Come in," I offered, gesturing into the room. "We can talk until I fall asleep on you again, you're just that boring," I teased. He smiled, he knew I was joking, and walked into the room. We both lay down on the bed, it was a single but not much smaller than a standard double, and talked about everything. He told me he'd been dating Aubriana, one of the female dancers' sister, but she'd ended it a few weeks ago. I explained to him that sometimes people grow apart and don't feel the same any more and he said he understood, and he didn't love her, and he wasn't too upset about it. I was glad, I hated the idea of anyone hurting my friend. I hugged him tight then looked into his eyes. I could see how anyone could get lost in those eyes. Not that I ever would, I'm just saying, they were so dark, velvet brown, with every emotion and every secret in history hidden in the depths of the smooth darkness.. and before I knew what I was doing my lips were touching his.

I pulled back, I knew I shouldn't have kissed him, and I was sure he was going to be upset. I couldn't have been more wrong. His face softened into a smile and he pulled me close and kissed me back. I hesitated for a moment then realised I wanted this, I wanted him to kiss me. I gently touched his lips with my tongue and he opened his soft pink lips and allowed me to probe his mouth and tongue with mine before softly twisting his tongue around mine and into my mouth. It was a long, soft, tender kiss and in that moment I realised they'd always been right. Cesar and I did love each other.

After the kiss I looked deep into his eyes. He did the same and I knew he felt the same way I did. "Te amo, Cesar," said a voice that I didn't realise at first was mine. My heart stopped. What a stupid thing to say.. everyone knows guys don't like to be told that you love them.. Would he freak out? Would he run away? Would he ever talk to me again?

He smiled softly and caressed my face. "Yo tambien te amo," he breathed. He loved me too? Impossible.. how could we have loved each other for so long and never known? But that's the thing.. he had known. He told me how Aubriana had ended it because he'd admitted he was in love with someone else, and how every time I left to go home he had to take a day off because he was too upset to work. I thought of all the times I'd cried on the plane home, still convincing myself that I was missing my "brother", my "friend". A tear rolled down my face and he wiped it away and leaned in to kiss me again. This time it was harder, more passionate, I pressed myself against him and kissed him back while letting his hair out of his ponytail and grasping it as I kissed him. As I did so I felt him growing aroused against my leg, he only had on thin black exercise pants as he'd been rehearsing and it was easy to feel his semi erect member pressing against me. I moaned softly, suddenly very excited myself, and moved my hand down from his chest between his legs. As I stroked it his manhood stood straight up and begged to be let out of the constraints of his trousers.

I broke away from his lips and looked at him intensely. "I want you, Cesar. Let me make love to you, let me take you.."

He bit his lip and stared into my eyes. "If you're sure.. I'm yours, I need you," he said in a voice that was somewhere between a whisper and a growl. I answered by removing my bikini top and my shorts, and he pulled the bikini pants down before burying his face in my sex. I wasn't expecting it which made it even more amazing.. he stroked me gently with his tongue, up and down in slow strokes across my clitoris and my slit, occasionally sucking it, lapping up my wetness. As my whimpers and moans of pleasure became louder he got faster, licking and sucking hard on my swollen wet pussy, occasionally using his teeth to pull gently on the lips before continuing to lick me until I came for him, pushing his head into my pussy, shaking and moaning loudly. He looked up at me and smiled before crawling up on top of me and kissing me softly with the taste of my juices on his lips.

It was only at that point that I realised he'd removed his own pants, as he lay on top of me completely naked with his engorged penis pressing against my soaking pussy. "Fuck me," I breathed into his ear as I kissed his neck. He used one hand to brush the head of his dick up and down my slit before gently guiding it in. I realised I'd never seen Cesar's dick - but I had a good idea of the size from touching him a few moments before so I wasn't surprised to feel him stretching me. He wasn't incredibly long, he was about 6 inches but it was very thick and I moaned out loud and scratched his back gently as he entered me. After the first few thrusts I became accustomed to the size and wrapped my legs around him, writhing and grinding underneath him as he moved in a fluid motion, more of a rolling motion with his hips than an up and down movement, to give it to me as deep as he could.

I'd never been with a man so passionate and intense, he was as vocal as me, moaning and sighing as our bodies slammed together, wetness dripping down onto the bed as I approached orgasm. He realised I was close and kissed my neck passionately, biting gently while he pounded me even harder than he had before. I tightened my grip on him with my legs and let myself go, this time I screamed for him.. I later realised that was the first time a man ever made me scream.. and squirted my nectar over his dick, his balls and the bed. He moaned and tensed his body as I contracted around him and for a moment I thought he'd cum too. "No baby.. I have so much more pleasure to give you" he husked as he caressed one of my breasts before continuing to drive his manhood into me, now moving in long, rhythmic strokes, perfectly filling me and touching parts of me that I didn't even know were there. I was in ecstasy, and before long I was coming again.

After my orgasm subsided he pulled his dick out of me and stroked it. It was the first time I'd seen it and I wasn't disappointed. It was thick and golden brown with a few visible veins, topped with a dark pink mushroom head. Perfect.. and I could see he was ready to cum so I told him to lay on his back, and when he did I took him into my mouth and sucked it in its entirety, feeling the head entering my throat but never stopping, I wanted so badly to make him cum in my mouth.. then he did. He tensed his whole body, including his dick which suddenly felt harder and bigger, and let out a low, guttural moan as he fucked my mouth and throat fast and exploded. Hot semen filled my mouth and ran down my throat, the salty, bleach like taste that I usually found repulsive suddenly very welcome. Once he'd finished I licked the last drops from the head of his dick and swallowed hard.

Cesar lay on his back, breathing heavily with his eyes closed, his manhood almost flaccid but still occasionally twitching. It was a beautiful, erotic sight that somehow made me fall for him even more. I leaned over and kissed his forehead then lay down beside him. He put his arms around me and I cuddled into him as he stroked my hair. "I love you so much, Cesar Mijares. You're perfect," I told him.

"As I love you, Lily Naylor," he replied, nuzzling into my neck.. oh, and it's Lily Mijares now. We married 18 months later, on a beach in Cuba, and never looked back. I guess sometimes there really is a happy ever after.