Te Amo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so rude." I apologized. "This is Kendra, we go to school together, Kendra this is Logan, he comes into Lila's."

"Well" she said," you ARE going out with us tonight Isis, right? I think you'll really like Eric's brother, I think his name is David ,he's kind of nerdy like you." She joked.

"I'll call you later" I said, never taking my eyes off Logan.

"If you don't want me to leave you alone with him, I understand." She said in a nervous whisper.

She was still not catching on to the fact that he appeared to pick up on everything.

"I'll call you tonight" I said giving her a slight nudge.

"It was nice to meet you Mr. um..." She trailed off staring down at her pink Sketchers. Logan looked her over and licked his lips.

"Same here Sweetheart." He gave her a lazy stare. I found myself feeling a little jealous of the way he was eyeing her.

She walked away briskly turning around to give the universal pinky and thumb "call me." I waved goodbye and turned to Logan. His hair was wild and black. He wore a red and black plaid flannel shirt with a white ribbed undershirt, there were dog tags around his thick neck. He wore faded boot cut Levis that looked like they had been painted on. I felt foolish for staring. I shyly looked down at the sidewalk.

"Isis, eh?" He said slyly, looking me up and down. He made me feel like covering up and getting undressed all at once

"Yes." I answered quietly.

" Egyptian Goddess of Magic and fertility." He purred.

"Yes." I spoke again quietly, feeling very exposed all of a sudden. I was surprised he knew what my name meant. Most people thought Isis was a queen. Not that he seemed at all uneducated, it just didn't seem like something that would interest him.

"You a Goddess, Isis? He touched his tongue to the side of his mouth. He made such a simple act look so obscene. His voice was a combination of velvet and gravel, all the time dripping with lust.

"No, my Mom was a Hippie." I was almost embarrassed by my answer,even though it was true. He laughed and it rumbled deep in his broad chest.

"Well, Isis ...darlin', sounds like you already got plans for the evening." He winked at me, mounted his Harley and started it up. It was strange how his bike dropped so low when he sat on it. He was a muscular guy but it didn't seem that he would weigh that much. I stood there for a split second.

"Yes, Logan, I do." I said in a voice that I was unsure of where it was coming from.

I climbed on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face in the hair at the back of his neck and drank in his scent. I let out a soft moan and I heard him chuckle. I was still not sure how he could have heard it.

We rode what seemed like forever. I had never been on a motorcycle so I was a bit nervous at first. The longer my body was pressed against Logan's the more safe and relaxed I felt. I felt like I was pressed against a wall of muscle, his body was hard as steel. We stopped at a roadhouse bar that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. He held out his huge calloused hand and helped me off the motorcycle. Then he put his hands on each one of my hips and guided me through the door. It was much different from the college bars and cafes I went to occasionally, maybe twice a year. I knew I looked really out of place and I felt like a Martian. There were Bikers, Cowboys, people who weren't that much different than Logan, even though he stood out more than the others somehow. There were a lot of pretty women there but, they looked like they had been around the block a few times. Most of them smiled and waved at Logan. I wondered how many had the pleasure of spending the night with him. The place was a collage of tattoos and tube tops,scars and jean cutoffs.

With his hands still at my hips he guided me to the bar where we sat side by side on stools. He put his hand on my thigh and I could feel it's warmth even through my blue jeans. He nudged the side of my face, tickling me with his whiskers. I felt my face flush.

"Don't be nervous beautiful, just regular folks in here, besides ain't no one gonna bother ya, yer with me."

I wondered what sort of reputation he had amongst the people in the bar. He slid his hand a little further up my thigh and suddenly I wished I had worn a skirt. He kept tickling me with his sideburns and I becoming more hot for him by the second.

"What 'r drinkin babe?"He growled a little in my ear still rubbing my thigh.

"White Zin." I said breathlessly and he chuckled softly. Logan called out to the bartender.

"Hey,Bub, pink stuff for the lady, and I'll have my usual."

The bartender, was a very obese biker with a long red beard,and while he didn't look especially friendly, smiled a big smile, nodded and brought first my glass of wine and then Logan's usual, which happened to be a fifth of Jim Beam. Suddenly I didn't know if I felt safe anymore. I started to wonder if I should in fact call Kendra. Have you lost your mind? You're gonna get on the back of a motorcycle with a man who drinks whiskey by the fifth? He slid his hand even further up my inner thigh till there was no thigh left. I thought I might leave a wet spot on the bar stool. I squirmed on the stool. He planted a very light kiss on my neck, then proceeded to drink his whiskey. We didn't talk much, it was getting loud in the bar.

I had a few glasses of wine, and although Logan was drinking Jim Beam at an alarming rate he never once seemed drunk, not even a little. I started to get a little warm and asked him if he would walk with me outside to get some air.

"Not gettin' sick on me now are ya little girl? " He whispered.

"No,I just don't want to get that way." I said.

"Alright darlin." He smiled once again guiding me by my hips as we stepped out into the crisp spring air. I instantly felt better. "How ya feelin?" he asked with a concerned smile.

"I feel fine now." I told him as I stumbled a little closer to him."

"Not drunk are ya, kid?" He raised a thick black brow.

"No, a little tipsy though." I laughed "How is it that you aren't?" I had to ask. He didn't answer my question, instead he pulled me closer to his broad, muscular chest. He was only a little taller than me but there was something about him that was very dominant. He was so strong. I felt so weak in his arms. He lifted my chin and claimed my mouth with his, gently but firmly parting my lips with his tongue. I moaned into his mouth and he growled into mine. He palmed my rear end with his large hands and pulled me tighter still. I could feel his massive cock pressing against me and I ground my hips into it like a woman who hadn't been touched by a man in years. In fact, that is exactly what I was.

"Ugh grrrrrrrrrrrr" He grunted and growled deeply "Sure seems like you need this pretty bad girl, when was the last time ya had a man in yer bed?"

"Only once two years ago." I panted throwing my head back exposing my neck for him. He nipped and bit at my throat making me pant even harder. He moved back up to my lips and kissed them hard ,nibbling with his sharp teeth at my bottom lip.

"Mmmmmm, he growled, You taste like strawberries or somethin.'"

"Lip gloss" I said still panting. "You taste like whiskey and cigars." I licked the side of his mouth.

"Ya like that honey?" He grunted.

"That's what a man should taste like." I said out of nearly out of breath.

"How do ya know darlin',didn't you say you only had one?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"He was nothing like you." I couldn't believe the way I was talking. He brought out something in me that I didn't know existed. I started undoing his belt, failing miserably at unbuckling his huge buckle.

"Take it easy honey, now if you were like the women I'm used to taking behind this building then givin' it to ya right here wouldn't be a problem, but seein' as how you might as well be a virgin, I think we should take this elsewhere, that is, if you really want this."

"You know I want this Logan, I know you can tell, I want to be one of those women you take behind the this place, you could take me anyplace but please, just take me." I begged.

There was a hint of arrogance in his voice when he said, "Your place."

One again I found myself with my arms wrapped around his well muscled body and my face buried in his hair. This time I was more nervous than before. What should I expect, what should I do? We arrived at my building. He parked and we made our way up stairs. He was behind me and gave me a hard smack on the ass. It stung but felt so good at the same time.

"Now you, get on up the stairs or I might have to ta do ya right here."

"Oh god" I sighed as I put the key in the door. We walked in and I flipped a light on.

"Bed, now." he commanded.

I sat down on the edge of my bed. All of a sudden I was not so bold as I had been in the parking lot. Maybe reality kicked in. Maybe some of the wine had worn off. He was so intimidating. I waited anxiously for what would happen next. I knew now was not the time to back out. The dark look in his eyes told me that it wouldn't have made any difference. He would have me, all of me, tonight.

He sat next to me and growled deep in his chest "You ready for me girl? I ain't no college pretty boy."

"Yes" I said almost inaudibly, but I knew he heard me. He turned my face to his and planted soft kisses on the corners of my mouth. His breath was hot and strong with the whiskey he drank and my head started to spin. He tilted my head back and covered my mouth with his. His tongue was rough against mine and his grunts and growls vibrated it. I moaned softly as he removed my sweater and slid a calloused hand under my top. He massaged my breast with one hand and went for my jeans with the other. "You smell so sweet, I could smell how wet I got ya, the first day I met ya, I knew you needed some hard lovin' from a real man." I was losing it fast and knew I should be doing something with my hands. I sunk both of them into his hair and deepened the kiss. He pushed me down onto my back and slid my jeans off. They lay crumpled and forgotten on the floor. He leaned over top of me resting on one elbow and slid two thick fingers into the side of my soaked panties, rubbing me gently at first in a circular motion

"I'm gonna slide a coupla fingers in yer little pussy now sweetie." He whispered. I moaned softly and tossed my head to the side. He slipped one finger into my wetness and then a second. He felt me tense. "Shhhhhhhhh...it's alright girl, spread 'em a little more for me." I did as I was instructed. He then peeled my soaked panties off and they too were forgotten.

"Taste as good as ya smell darlin?" He spoke softly, his lips brushing my ear lightly.

God,what is he saying? "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Logan" was all I could mange to say as he knelt in on the floor at the edge of the bed and pulled me closer to his face. I felt his mutton chops tickle the insides of my thighs and then I knew what he was saying. "Oh God, no." I gasped.

"Oh yes, honey." he growled, his breath was hot on my throbbing pussy and I felt his rough tongue slide up and down my slit.He pressed his tongue against my pulsating clit. I started to squirm but he had my thighs pinned down hard enough to leave bruises. "You ain't goin' anywhere, I ain't done."He sucked, licked and bit lightly with his teeth and I found myself pushing my hips upward and then I lost any amount of control I had left and my whole body shook. I moaned like a whore, at least what I thought one might sound like as he moved back up my body.

He took off his flannel and then the white undershirt. It was a sight I had been fantasizing about for the past week. He had a barrel of a chest, covered in coarse black hair, it was damp with sweat. The dog tags still hung around his neck. He spread my legs roughly with his knee and settled between them, his hard on still confined by his tight Levi's. With an expert flick of his wrist his buckle was undone. "See that's how ya do it darlin." He whispered softly in my ear. My head was tossed to one side and my lips were parted slightly. My body was aching for him, I knew what was next. I unconsciously spread my legs wider apart "That's it girl." he grunted. He pulled my top off swiftly and leaned in to kiss me again. I could taste and smell myself all over his face. At one time the thought would have disgusted me but combined with the taste of him, it was delicious.

Now he hovered over me,one hand guiding his throbbing cock toward my aching center. "Grrrrrrr, you're ready now."

He wasn't asking me, he was telling me. He was at my entrance and he began to thrust into me and suddenly stopped. I was panting and pawing at his chest,flickering my tongue out to get a taste of the sweat dripping from his big, hairy ,chest. "That boy didn't pop your cherry girl?" He smiled that same cocky smile I had seen a few times already tonight

"I...I don't know." I sobbed.

He was already stretching me and it there was some discomfort, but I still wanted it so badly. I rocked my hips upward and this was all the encouragement he needed. He held my arms above my head with one hand and spread me wider for him with the other, never withdrawing himself from me. "I won't lie to ya, this is gonna hurt ya, best to make it quick honey." With a quick thrust he was in my quivering pussy to the hilt. I cried out and tears streamed down my face as he forced his cock into me. He stayed still inside me until I calmed down a little. "It's alright sweet darlin' I'll break ya in real good." He was panting now and started to pump in and out of me slowly, brushing my cheek with his muttonchops.

I moaned "Ohhhh Logan, please, you're hurting me."

"You don't want me to stop, you need this, I can smell it." he growled. He can smell it? I let go and let him have me, the pain eased a little and I started to move my hips against him. He kissed me roughly and bit at my nipples. He started to pump into to me harder and faster and there was more pain and then an orgasm ripped through my body, causing me to convulse. There were so many sensations coursing through me. I felt his tongue,his teeth, the hair on his chest rubbing against my breasts, causing my nipples to stiffen even more. He sped up his thrusting and grunted "So tight, fuck, here I come baby." I felt him pump his hot seed into me and I sobbed. It was pain, pleasure, it was everything. He rolled off of me and lay down on his back. He had an arrogant look on his face and whispered,"You alright, little girl?" I didn't speak I just lay my head on his chest and started playing with his dog tags.

"What does Wolverine mean?" I asked as I toyed with the chain around his neck.

"It means, I'm an animal." He said quietly.

"You are not!" I shot back. He looked so sad, and I felt sad too. He was anything but an animal. He was all man, and I was sad, because I knew he wasn't the kind of man to stick around long. I knew there was no point, but I said it anyway. "You know you can stay as long as you want."

He looked into my eyes and said "darlin',I can't stay no place too long, how 'bout I come see ya when I get back." He kissed me lightly on the lips and sat up. He lit a cigar stub and pulled his jeans on.

"Get back?" I asked.

"Gotta go North for awhile, Canada." He growled something else I couldn't make out. I watched him finish dressing and I threw on an over sized T shirt.

"Want some breakfast?" I hoped he'd say yes .Please say yes!

"Next time baby doll." One last soft kiss and the next sound I heard was the pipes of his Harley. My eyes started to tear up a little but I knew I would see him again. I didn't know when, but I knew it wouldn't be the last time I saw Wolverine. Trying very hard not feel too sorry for myself I made my way back into the bedroom. I wrapped myself in the sheets that still held his scent .I slept peacefully until my doorbell rang at around 12:30pm. I stumbled to the door, half hung over and still looking and feeling freshly fucked

"What happened last night? I called a million times." It was Kendra.

"Um, Hi Kennie, come on in."

"Oh my god girl you look...WOW, it reeks of cigars in here, OH NO! YOU DIDN'T!" Her mouth was on the floor.

All I could say was "Oh yessssss, I did!"

12