Tea and Biscuits

Story Info
Is this your punishment or her enjoyment?
2.3k words
3.5
13.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at your house, the door opens you stand naked behind it. I shut the door behind me and fall into your warm embrace. Your hand caresses my hair making me tremble from head to toe. You tell me to go into the bedroom, undress, kneel on the floor and wait for you. I do as I am told, I wait on the floor, kneeling, my legs spread wide apart with my hands placed loosely on my thighs, my head bowed forward. I wait silently; the couple of minutes that pass seem much longer. When, I hear you enter the room, my heart flutters.

Your commanding voice fills my head, "Lift up your hair."

I reach round and fasten my hair in a ponytail and hold it away from the nape of my neck with both hands. As, you secure my collar around my neck, I relax. Although I always feel my submission for you, the collar around my neck makes me feel complete. You move to stand in front of me; all I can see is your bare feet. I know what is required of me and I eagerly kiss and lick your feet, showing you my submission, telling you in unspoken words that I am here to please and obey you. I can feel my clit throbbing as I lick and suck your toes, my nipples become hard and I gasp as my arousal increases.

I stop and kneel up, eager to suck your cock, but instead of telling me to suck as normal; you grab a handful of my hair and force my head upwards until I am looking into your eyes. You let go of my hair and gently cup my chin in your hand, keeping my face upturned towards yours.

"You know that I have something to tell you, don't you?" you ask.

I can feel my face getting hotter, a blush forming on my cheeks. I try to lower my head, but your grip forces me to carry on looking at you.

"I told you that I met a sub today, didn't I!"

"Y-y-yes Sir," I stammer.

I can feel my heart beating faster and I struggle to breath, frightened of what I am about to hear, but somehow still aroused. I lower my head as the thoughts in my head start to overwhelm me.

"The sub I met will be coming over later and you are going to watch. Look at me!" you command.

You give me a little smile and I try to smile back. I start to try to tell you how much I love you, but I cannot get any words out.

"Good girl," you whisper, aware of how I feel.

You reach your arms around me, pull me close and gently start to stroke my hair, consoling me. After a while of sweet tenderness, you tell me that you had made lunch for your 'fancy woman' and that, it is my job to clean up the dirty dishes. I shudder as the feelings of submission overwhelm me. Pouting I try and snuggle up again, I don't want this closeness to end just yet.

"Go now, I shouldn't have to tell you twice!" You demand.

Hurriedly, I scramble up of the floor and start to walk from the bedroom.

"Stop!" You call out.

Surprised, I stop by the end of the bed.

"Get down on your hands and knees and crawl into the kitchen."

With a gulp, I obey and start to crawl slowly into the kitchen. As I crawl, I can feel you following me. I reach the sink and stop, not knowing quite what to do.

"Stand up and face the sink."

I stand and face the pile of dirty dishes and glasses that you and your 'fancy woman' had used earlier. I can feel your presence behind me and I turn my head slightly to see you. In your hands is the lead that goes with my collar, my heart starts to beat faster as I try to work out what you have in store for me. You reach over, place the lead over the tap, feed one end into the loop at the other, pull it tightly to secure it and then fasten the lead to the ring on my collar. My head drops and the intense feeling of utter submission engulfs me as I realise that I am tied securely to the kitchen sink!

"Now I can leave you to get on with your duties," you smirk.

"Thank you Sir," I stammer.

With out another word you walk out of the kitchen and leave me standing there with my head still bowed. I am not sure about the feelings that arise in me. I feel humiliated as I raise my head and gaze once again at the dishes, but also a twinge of arousal stirs in my clit as a result of the situation I am in. I want to please you and to please you I have to obey.

Resolutely, I fill the bowl with hot soapy water and start to clean and scrub the dishes and pans from the lunch that you had cooked your 'fancy woman' earlier. My mind wanders as I work, I gaze out the window at the trees blowing in the evening breeze and wonder what this woman looks like. What colour is her hair? What did she wear? What did they both talk about? Hundreds of questions bombard my thoughts, but I do my best to clear them from my mind and just concentrate on how much my Master loves me and how much I just want to make him happy.

The pile of dishes gradually lessens and I glance around to see if there are any more items that need cleaning. There are a couple of cups by the side of the microwave, from where they had a cup of tea afterwards I guess. I stretch out to try to reach them, but the lead will not reach that far and as hard as I stretch, I cannot reach. Keeping quite, I try to listen to guess what you are doing. I can hear the computer keys clicking and deduct that you are working. I don't want to disturb you so with a slightly shaking hand I unclip the lead from my collar, gather the cups up and place them into the washing-up bowl. Just as I am concentrating to secure the clip, again I hear you enter the room.

"Sir," I stammer, "I am so sorry but I just had to reach..."

Coolly you stroll over to my side. "Put both your hands on the edge of the sink, spread your legs out wide and keep them straight," you command and then you immediately leave the room.

My legs start to shake as I am left clutching at the edge of the sink. I am clutching the sink so hard that my hands start to hurt. I feel so bad and naughty, what was I thinking to undo the lead? I do not know what you will do to me. Will you just leave me here to think about my actions? Or, will you punish me in some other way? My head is whirling and I wish deep down that I hadn't done it. I am punishing myself in my head. I hear you come into the kitchen again, but I dare not turn around and so I keep completely quite and still.

"How many strokes of the cane do you think you deserve?"

How many should I say? I cannot think straight, and blurt out, "Six Sir, I am so sorry Sir!"

"No talking, I can punish you when and how I like; there are no excuses for disobeying me!"

I close my mouth firmly and clutch onto the edge of sink even harder than before. Involuntarily my bum cheeks also clinch together; perhaps this will alleviate the pain somewhat.

"Remember to call out the strokes of the cane afterwards," you instruct.

I nod my head, not daring to speak. Without another warning, the first stroke comes down on my bare arse. A red-hot pain sears my cheeks and I struggle to breath. The pain continues to shoot through the whole of my backside and I struggle to think, to remember what I have to say. How will I endure five more of these? I think to myself.

The number five triggers something in my ambled brain and I gasp out the word, "One."

The second, third, fourth and fifth stroke come whacking down shortly after the first and there intensity are no less. My lesson has been learnt and you come round to my side and gently caress my hair. My eyes are filled with tears and I still cannot speak, but no words are needed. You are my Master and I do my best to please you.

"I was going to tell you later," you say. "But I will tell you now. I have a whole list of jobs for you to do round the house. I want the place nice and tidy for later, for when you will serve us both."

It is later on in the early evening and I am kneeling on the floor by the side of the bed. My hands are securely locked behind my back with heavy steel handcuffs and I have been ordered to keep my gaze on the activity that is occurring on the bed. This is not as easy as it sounds, because on the bed is my Master and he is astride another woman. I chew my top lip and swallow down excess salvia with nerviness, but my mouth still tastes of her juices where I had previously made her wet for my Master.

I try to watch the couple in a detached way as he pounds his cock inside her while holding her legs stretched wide and open. She is ready to orgasm, my Master nods at her, telling her to cum. Tears spring to my eyes; I don't want him to see, I want to wipe them dry. Even in my distraught state, my clit starts to throb; however, I do not know if I will be allowed to cum today. I cannot watch any more, I don't want him to see my eyes glistening with tears. I lower my head, unable to look.

I gasp in pain; the top of my scalp feels like it is on fire! My head is forced upwards, by the powerful grip upon my hair and I find myself looking into the eyes of my Master.

"You were told to watch!"

A resounding slap across my face makes my eyes water and my ears ring, but all rebellious thoughts have dissipated to be replaced with submission. As the tears start to spill across my cheeks, I show you with unspoken words that I am sorry and want to be good and not bad.

Stammering I answer, "Sorry Sir."

My Master lets go of my hair, my tears are now flowing down my red and stinging face, but I keep my head up and my eyes open.

My Master continues to fuck his fancy woman and I do not have any choice but to watch. I watch as she orgasms again. I watch as he pulls at her nipples, making her squirm in a combination of pleasure and pain. I watch and long for it to be me beneath him. I watch even though I don't want to. I watch because it pleases him.

The fucking slows down and finally stops. The woman has been satisfied and does not appear able to relinquish any more orgasms. My Master withdraws from her, stands up and positions himself before me.

"Clean me," he orders.

I glance down at his cock, which glistens with her pussy juice and cum. I know that I cannot disobey and open my mouth in submission and hesitantly lick the end of your cock.

"Get on with it!" you growl and push your cock deep into my mouth.

You quickly grab my hair and push your hardened cock into my mouth pushing it deep down my throat. I struggle to breathe while you manoeuvre my head at a continually heightened speed. The taste of her juices being pushed down my throat makes me gag, but I force myself to breath steadily through my nose and carry on sucking my Masters cock. Bile races into the back of my throat as I taste the mixture of pussy juice and yours and her cum combined.

I try to tell myself that it is the same as cleaning you after you have fucked me, the same smells and tastes, the mixture of my cum, my pussy, my arse, my pee and your cum. However, it is not the same and I cannot stop myself from retching as I force myself to do as you have told me, to please you. My crying becomes stronger and you grab my hair in both hands and force me to fuck your cock with my mouth.

You withdraw your cock from my mouth when you have come and lovingly stroke my hair.

"Good girl," you whisper. "Now go and make us some tea."

"Yes Sir."

You unlock the handcuffs and I scamper away to the kitchen while you get back onto the bed with your fancy woman. I make three cups of tea and bring them back into the bedroom. I am longing to climb into the bed and cuddle my Master, but I am told to kneel once again on the floor by the side of the bed. Silently, I do as I am told, but my heart drops slightly because all that I want is a hug. However, I know that I have pleased my Master and that when the scene is finished and the other woman has gone that I will get what I desire; all the hugs, kisses, reassurances and even orgasms (if I am good) that I need.