Tea and Sympathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers

It was obvious that Penny was well-remembered from her cheer-leading days. That made sense. She's a spectacular woman. I got some looks from people that said, "What the fuck is she doing with THIS nerd?" We were ushered under the stadium to emerge through an entrance into an area that seemed to be reserved for staff and alumni dignitaries. We walked up several steps to a pair of prime seats.

I know that most visitors consider the Wisconsin ambience to be "quirky." That was on full display. The marching band was playing the Chicken Polka, not Sousa. Penny joined in like she must have done hundreds of times when she worked the sidelines. People were coming over to say hi. I just stood there, invisible and unrecognized. Penny turned to me, excitement written on her beautiful face and said, "Thank you for coming with me. This is the most fun I have had since I left." She hugged my arm to one of those big soft tits and I nearly sprang something embarrassing.

Her odd blue eyes were sparkling in her dusky face. Then they suddenly got hard and angry. I was a little taken-aback by that until I noticed that they were focused on somebody standing behind me. I turned and there was a guy who I was sure was the ex-fiancé. He was a big muscular dude with that "All-American-Boy" look that just reeked super-entitled jock. He was looking at Penny possessively. He gave her a big smarmy smile, staring right through me as he did it, and said, "Penny!! What a WONDERFUL surprise. Who'd have thought you'd be down here today. We had a bye-this week and I wanted to catch a game. I see you're still wearing my number." His smirk spoke volumes.

Penny's reaction was startling. She said with loathing in her voice, not acknowledging the guy, "Come on Jake, we need to go." She grabbed my hand and began angrily towing me to the stadium exit. I was puzzled by her extreme reaction. But I followed like a Pomeranian on a leash. The voice behind us said rather exasperated, "Come on Penny. It was a mistake. I told you that. It wasn't my fault and it was just sex anyhow." As we disappeared into the exit I could hear his hopeful voice saying "I signed a new contract. You'll love the money..."

Penny stomped through the entrance and we disappeared into the bowels of the stadium. Steam was coming out of her ears. She didn't stop race-walking until we got to the place where we had parked our car. I knew about the Union from my own degree work. So, I suggested that I buy her a beer. She gave me the same angry look that I gave folks when they tried to reason with me after the Jane debacle. She said, "I don't want to talk about it. I hate this place and everybody in it." I thought to myself, "Her breakup must have been as bad as mine."

I said, "Come on; I have a story to tell you too." She stopped, looked intrigued, turned on one heel and walked out on the terrace. I followed and we plopped down at a table. She looked at me expectantly. The terrace is a special place; especially on a fall, football Saturday. The ambiance is exciting, the sun is gorgeous, and the smell of the brats cooking is mouthwatering. We got two big steins of beer. I clinked mugs and said "Prost!" She was looking at me with amusement.

There was an attractive older couple sitting next to us. They were holding hands across the top of the table. I noticed, because it was such an odd thing for old people to do. Penny looked over and said, "That's Professor Tyler and his wife Sarah. He was a campus rockstar when I was in school here. I heard through the grapevine that his wife had a fling and they divorced. Then they got back together." I said, "I would NEVER tolerate that. Why did they EVER get back together?"

Penny looked at me oddly. It was like I had said something out of character. She said, "I heard that they divorced over the intention; not the actual act. She got caught in a compromising situation with some married dude. She never actually consummated anything. But, the mere fact that she had feelings for the guy was reason enough for him to dump her."

Penny paused and looked thoughtful. She said, "Then he seemed to change his mind. I don't know what influenced him but they remarried a couple of years after they divorced and they've lived happily ever after. I guess they both learned from their mistakes. It's been ten years now and their marriage seems to be rock solid. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you've lost until it's gone."

I said disapprovingly, "Well good for them. That's very romantic. But I'm not as forgiving as he was." Then I added curious, "It doesn't look like you are either." A stormy look passed over her beautiful face. I could see that there was a lot of passion down there. She said, "If you are referring to the asshole who just chased us out of the stadium; you are correct. I'm sorry you missed the game." At that point a loud cheer erupted from that direction. It added an exclamation point to what she had just said.

I said airily, "I'm a soccer coach. What do I care about the glorified rugby that you colonials play?" She laughed and said, "You probably figured out that he was my former fiancé. We were together all four years. I gave him my virginity. I loved him. He was everything to me. Then I caught him in bed with my former best friend. I just walked in baby-stupid, and there they both were."

Penny's look was intense. She said, "Linda told me that she was only trying him out. He was a football hero and the word among all the girls was that he was a great fuck. Linda told me that he had been serial cheating on me all the time we were together. But I was too naïve and trusting to catch him."

I said, "Well that explains the reaction. You DO understand that we're not ALL like that - right?" She looked at me with real affection and said, "I'm beginning to get that idea. Give me a little time and I might believe it." Then she stopped, looked at me seriously and said. "So, what's your story?"

I said, "It's the same-old, same-old. I was in love with a beautiful girl, she was the first and only woman I had ever fallen for. Maybe I was a little overboard. But she was my whole life. Then she went to a party with somebody else. She said it was just a social obligation. She got drunk and fucked him. In fact, she fucked a lot of guys that night. She told me that she didn't know what she was doing and I believed her. She said that she would never do it again. I didn't believe THAT. I saw a wanton slut, and there was no going back from that vision.

Penny laid her hand gently on my arm, even mimicking my tone, and said, "You DO understand that we're not ALL like that - right?" I gave her a lopsided grin and in her previous voice said, "I'm beginning to get that idea. Give me a little time and I might believe it."

There it was. We were two people with serious trust issues; starting to connect.

The couple next to us rose from their table and strolled away, hand and hand. Penny looked at them and said, "Trust isn't a given. You build trust one brick at a time. In time, those two ended up creating an enduring bridge over a past wrong. It must have been hard, given the lingering feelings of hurt, betrayal and abandonment. But they both knew what they wanted and they did whatever it took to get it back." Then she gave me a smoking hot glance and said, "Maybe we can build something like that ourselves." That was very good news indeed. Because, I was starting to think of Penny Randall as the ONE.

It wasn't Penny's striking good looks. In fact, her beauty was a negative. Jane was equally attractive and all that did was turn her into bait for all the predators out there. It's the hot woman paradox. Every guy wants a beautiful wife. But, you are constantly aware that every other man wants her too; especially if she is knockout gorgeous. So, your wife's degree of personal integrity is crucial.

Stripped of its flowery language; marriage vows are just the promise to do the right thing. People confirm their commitment, by pledging to, "Keep each other, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others.," But, sex is fun; and the thrill of the chase is intoxicating. THAT can compel ordinarily decent people to make bad choices. It takes strength of character to resist temptation; which is why qualities like honor and self-discipline, are so important in a spouse.

Jane's problem was that she had no self-control. I knew that other guys would keep coming around, even after we were married; and I was convinced that she didn't have the moral fiber to resist. Penny was solider, more practical, more controlled and much less impressed by her own beauty. I thought to myself, "I might be able to develop some trust in her?"

I took Penny back to her place. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. It was so intense that she nearly had me cumming in my pants. She was all there in the moment with me. She moaned and said, "I'm a traditional girl. So, I am NOT inviting you in. But I AM encouraging you to give me a call. You won't be disappointed.

I wasn't. I called her bright and early the next morning. She sounded like she had been waiting for it; smug little vixen!! I said, "It's a beautiful day kiddo. How about a wine tour to brighten it further?" There are several decent wineries in the Dells. The plan was to work our way down U.S. 90 stopping at each as we progressed toward Prairie Du Sac, and its winery across the Wisconsin River. There would be side trips. But that would let us hit five interesting places.

She said with innuendo oozing out of every syllable, "Why sir. I hope you aren't trying to get little-old-me drunk?" I laughed and said, "Whatever it takes." She said, "Pick me up at noon and we'll make a day of it." She appeared on the porch, just as I pulled up at her house. She must have been standing in the window. She came bouncing down the steps, and I DO mean bouncing. She had a look of sheer delight on her gorgeous face.

She was wearing a modest, cotton sundress, with one of those halter tops that has a built-in bra. There was no overt attempt to show off her boobs; she had a light, knit shawl around her shoulders. But, the sight of those heavy things in that dress could cause riots in some Latin countries. She was wearing cork soled sandals with a two-inch lift. The extra two inches emphasized her muscular calves, tiny ankles and took her up to a towering five-four; making her exactly a foot shorter than me.

I drive a Jeep Wrangler. It was a gorgeous Indian-summer day so I had taken the panels off and we were naked to the elements. Normally, a woman dressed like Penny wouldn't want the wind blowing around her. It would mess up her hair. But, I quickly found out that Penny was an uninhibited wild-thing in a convertible. The second we got on U.S. 90 she threw both arms up in the air going, "WOOOOOOO!!" I think that was the moment that I fell head-over-heels in love with her.

The problem with wine tours is that you drink a lot of wine. So, we were both more-or-less sloshed by the time we left the last tasting. It was obvious that any attempt to drive home would be hazardous to our health, and my driving record. So, I checked us into a local Inn. Thanks to all the wine, Penny was utterly compliant. I figured that she would probably want to drive back, once she had slept it off. But, I got us a room with twin beds just in case.

We half-carried each other into the room, laughing like idiots. She wobbled unsteadily to the window pulled the curtains shut and turned back toward me mumbling, "I have to get out of this dress." Before I could say anything, she was standing in front of me in cork soled shoes and sexy panties. It was perhaps the most spectacular sight since the unveiling of Mt. Rushmore.

The only way to describe her was "solid." She is only five-two. But she had been a dancer and a cheerleader her entire life. All the gymnastic moves those women do builds a strong female body. Her shoulders were broad. She had a long midsection, flat stomach and a narrow waist. Her hips were wide and taut and her legs were full and muscular.

But the show-stoppers were her boobs. Penny had solid meaty breasts. They might have looked proportional on a taller woman. But, Penny was basically a slip of a girl. So, her tits dominated her entire upper body. They were high, broad, full and perfectly formed, with big brown nipples.

That much bounty was hard to process. So, I was standing there like a drooling idiot. She looked at me blandly and said, "I thought you wanted to sleep it off?" Then she bent, pulled the covers down on her bed and snuggled under the blanket. Her bending over had dangled those huge things and showed me two big rock hard buns in her little hip-hugging panties. The voice in my head asked, "Did she stick her butt up like that on purpose?"

I took off my shirt and was starting to climb into the other bed wearing nothing but my jeans. She looked at me like I was a moron, patted the space next to her and said, "No, over here silly, and lose the pants on the way." I got into bed next to her. I was hesitant because I was trying to conceal a raging hard-on. She turned on her side away from me, grabbed my arm and draped it over her huge meaty tits. I could feel the heft and weight of those beauties. The nipples were now red-hot and prominent. Then she nestled her butt into me, let out a big sigh and relaxed.

She was so tiny that her snuggling jammed my embarrassingly rock hard erection right on target. The contact with her pussy produced a snort of epic proportions and she gave a loud moan. Then she said in a strangled voice, "FINALLY!!" arched her muscular back and energetically pushed herself into me. It took a second to process. THEN, I returned the compliment with extreme vigor.

Of course, we still had our underwear on. She hesitated for a second and said, "Wait! Wait!! Wait!!" I thought, "She's finally come to her senses." But all she was doing was frantically stripping off her panties. Then she reached into the front of my boxers grabbed my strategic appendage and almost literally jammed it into her very receptive hole.

I slid into a boiling furnace of lubrication and frantic contractions. She shrieked and immediately came shoving herself frantically against me. That was approximately six seconds after entry. It was uncanny. I thought to myself, "Either she has wanted to do this for a long time, or she is the hottest fuck on the planet!!"

She almost immediately answered my question. She was moaning and writhing through her first orgasm. But it was by no means going to be her last. Perhaps a minute later she shrieked again and came very loudly and wetly. This time she emitted a series of low animalistic growls as she bucked through a long sequence of extreme contractions. It was clear that she was losing her mind from the sheer sensation.

I am not exactly a porn star. But I usually last longer than four minutes, TOTAL. Nevertheless, Penny's extraordinary exhibition of female sexuality quickly dragged me over the precipice and I bellowed, "Fuck YES!!" and came like the midnight express. My shooting inside her set Penny off on a third desperate round of cumming. She grunted like somebody had hit her in the stomach, jackknifed and began to flop wildly around on the bed making choking noises. When she came the first time, she had hooked one leg behind mine. Now, she lost all contact, except in one place. Then she lost that too.

Her uncontrolled spasming threw her off the bed. I heard an alarming crash and a second later her dazed head popped up over the edge. I didn't run to her rescue. It might seem ungentlemanly, but I still had some unavoidable business to attend to. She rose slowly and plopped half on the bed, face first, panting like a steam engine. I took a marveling gloat at those big beautiful naked buns.

I ran my fingers lovingly through her hair as she lay there recovering. I said, "I didn't plan this." She said, "I didn't either. But I lost it the minute I felt you on the doorstep." I said earnestly, "I wanted to take this slow because I am starting to have deep feelings for you and I didn't want to scare you off." She said, "You don't need to worry. I already KNOW I have feelings for you; and from now on, I'm your sex slave."

I said, "So we have an understanding?" She said, "If you are asking me whether I love you the answer is YES." I said, "That's good because I love you so much that I can't imagine life without you." The afternoon that followed was by far the wildest sex we had in our entire marriage. Yes, I say "marriage" because our wedding took place in the town's little Lutheran church four months later.

Four months is a short courtship. But, there was never any doubt after that glorious September Sunday. She moved in with me the next week. Overnight, I went from not trusting a soul to putting my entire life in another person's hands. It should have been the stupidest thing I had ever done. But I had no doubt about my decision; we just had that unfathomably deep and instant subliminal connection.

Neither of us had much family. So, Eve and Dot organized the wedding. Penny had justifiably parted company with her friends when she discovered that most of them fucked her fiancé. So, Eve served as the Maid of Honor. I had no friends whatsoever. I cut them off after the Jane disaster. Being humiliated will do that to a guy.

I had some acquaintances among the teaching staff. But it just seemed appropriate to ask Eve's husband to be the best man, since they were the people who had gotten us together. Brookie was the only Bridesmaid. She looked incredibly adult in an outfit that matched her mother's. All of Penny's fifth-grade kids and their families were there. So was my entire team.

We were both teachers. So, we had to postpone the honeymoon until the summer break. We didn't need a honeymoon because we fucked like minks. But it was traditional. So, I took her down to the Hacienda Tamarindo on Vieques. She browned in the sun in a modest bikini with her exquisite little body attracting lustful glances from the vaqueros. Nonetheless, she was mine and made it a point of demonstrating that with little touches and loving glances. I had no idea how I could be so lucky.

Married life was a breeze. The advantage of two teachers marrying is that they get a lot of time to do the things they want to do and our combined salaries were substantial. So, we were comfortable. Neither of us was outdoorsy. We were more into reading good books and discussing them over a snifter of brandy. We left the kayaking and cross country skiing to Eve and her husband. Our main pastime was doing things together. We traveled during the breaks; going on cruises and even renting a motor home one summer; for a long RVing vacation.

The days blended into months and the months into years. Neither of us wanted kids. We had a new batch every year and we always had each other. That was good enough for both of us. We had been married for nine years and our relationship had become "comfortable." There were a few high points and no low spots. But most of the time was pleasant routine. We got up, got ready for work, sometimes with a morning delight thrown in, and went off to school.

Our divergent personalities balanced each other out. I am a relatively German kind of guy. I am best described as "stolid." I was raised to believe that fervent displays of emotion are a sign of weakness. Penny called me a robot.

On the other hand, Penny was half Irish and half Italian. Passionate blowups were an inherited right with her. Her temperament was like a tropical rain forest; bright and sunny, followed by a fierce storm and back to sunshine - all in the space of an hour. My life was fuller and more interesting because of her sensitive nature and my rather unflappable approach to things kept us on an even keel.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers