Tea and Sympathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers

We fit in that place like two cats at a pit-bull convention. But I wanted to cool her down and get the whole story. I ordered us two drafts. We both prefer wine. But God only knew what Third World country the house red was from.

As soon as I sat down she said, "Did you SEE what that creep did to me???!! I couldn't pitch a fit right in the middle of the scene. But he made me cum!! Thank God it was during the blackout. I got him too. He came in his pants."

I said grimly, "I know. But people thought it was just part of the play. I was the only person who knew the difference; unless you're fucking somebody else in the audience."

She whacked me hard. Then she looked horrified. She put her hand on my arm and said with real concern in her voice, "You don't think I did that on purpose, do you??!!" I said, "No, the scene was 10 times longer than it was last night. I could see that he was rolling your nipple before he got between your legs. I know what that does to you. I knew that you couldn't hold out forever."

She gave me a sheepish look and said, "When he gets me on my back he is supposed to just hump the air; not actually jam himself into me. He was humping hard against my clitty. Combined with what he was doing to my nipples I couldn't help myself." I said, "I know. The blackout was extended way too long for that very reason."

I added, "It would have been terribly embarrassing to both of us if you had let anybody know that what happened was real; not part of the action. Don't worry. I understand; and I think you made the right choice following through to the thrilling climax; so to speak." I gave her an impish smile.

She smacked my arm in anger and said, "Don't be an asshole!! This is MY body and I make the choice about who I give it to. She said, "I'm sure it's that motherfucker Ron Woods's."

The girl has quite a mouth when she's angry.

She said, "He's been lusting after me since the try-outs. I'm sure he thought he could get in my pants if he gave me the part. I've been ignoring the little weasel. This must be his way of getting even"

Note to self: "Kick Ron Woods's ass ASAP."

She said, eyes blazing, "As far as I'm concerned I was raped and that's the last time I am going to put myself in that situation." I said hastily, "No!! Don't!! You're a huge success. I don't want you to throw away everything you've achieved. You're officially, the sexiest grade school principal in the entire State of Wisconsin." She whacked me again.

I said with an ominous note in my voice, "For the rest of your performances I am going to make sure that everything is normal, it's next Friday, right?" She said, "If I decide to go back." I said, "I've got a plan. Just do what you would normally do and leave the rest to me." Penny's look of pure adoration could have melted stainless steel.

The party was at the Eau Claire Golf and Country Club. With all the maneuvering to cross the Chippewa It takes maybe 20 minutes to get there. There was a round of applause as we walked in holding hands. Penny was the celebrity. So, she was whisked away to mingle with the star-fucking society matrons; all of whom were twittering to meet her.

I was amused at the desperate look Penny shot me as she was dragged off to be adored. My seatmate was in that group. Given her self-declared status as a sort-of-friend of mine, she took Penny in tow. Now I knew what the husbands of movie stars felt like.

Me??? I was the invisible man.

There are a lot of advantages to being a nobody; if your aim is clandestine information. The boy had learned a lot about women in 24 hours. I was sure he had been coached. So, I wanted to put together the list of victims before the beatings began; and there WOULD be beatings.

I drifted over toward the knot of people clustered around the Director. There were six of them standing in a circle around Woods. I stood with my back to their group; sipping a good Cabernet and acting like I was admiring the view.

I had met Woods earlier, but that was just in passing. I knew he was an elitist swine. So, I expected the pretentious bullshit about "spiritual-truth."

He was pontificating about the statement about modern feminism that the end of the play made. Of course, the play was written in the 1940s and equality and freedom weren't big concepts back them; just ask any minority.

Nevertheless, in Woods's not-so-humble-opinion, every citizen had a right to rectify personal wrongs. Consequently, Penny's character wasn't fucking around on her husband. She was doing what she had to do to balance the scales of justice.

Woods's opinions about social justice held no interest for me. However, I was VERY interested in his thoughts about retribution. I totally agreed with his views there.

I had some wrongs that needed righting; and I was going to make sure that they were all vigorously rectified. I suppose my plan fit more suitably with the husband's character; since he was the one who was into physical intimidation. I just needed to know who to bully, and for how long.

Meanwhile the larger group had moved off to circulate. The only people left were the boy and one other guy. Woods grinned at the boy and said, "I told you it would work. I didn't think you'd get her off like that, but she's very sensual."

The kid laughed and said derisively, "That trick you taught me with her nipples was incredible. Her eyes rolled up in her head the instant I started twiddling them. I thought I'd killed her. I could hear squishy noises all the time I was humping her."

Woods laughed and said, "That happens when a woman gets really turned-on. You made her cum." The kid said, "I know, she bucked all over the stage underneath me. It made ME cum."

Woods turned to the other guy and said, "We'll have to work on the timing for next Friday. I want the whole audience to know that the sex isn't fake. Maybe we can prolong things long enough for Daryl to get her to cum right there in the limelight." The other guy must have controlled the spotlight.

Woods turned to the kid and said, "I'll show you how you can push her sweater up fast enough to pop out one of her boobs. Playing with a tit ought to do the trick."

The kid laughed lecherously and said, "Awesome!! Those things are incredible. I can't imagine what one would feel like in my hands." There was more lewd laughter.

I was concentrating on NOT snapping the stem of my wine glass.

Woods said, "We'll work on it this week. Now I've got to go socialize with those old biddies. But, remember to stay around after rehearsals so we can get this right. I want that stuck-up bitch to find out what total humiliation really feels like." At that point, they all drifted off.

The insufferable piece of shit had choreographed the whole thing!! He'd done it to get even with Penny and he was going to pay for that. I would show HIM what total humiliation felt like.

I almost didn't BLAME the kid. When I was his age I would have done anything to get a shot at a woman like Penny. All the same, I owed him a little something on account for doing the actual deed.

There was no doubt that the douchebag would pull off his little scheme; if I didn't do something to actively intervene. Penny would be helpless once she got out in the spotlight; and she doesn't think straight after you get her motor running.

So, I was going to have to "reason" with Woods before next weekend. He needed to understand that his plan would be seriously detrimental to his health.

I sat at the bar and watched my incredible wife work the room. The old ladies gushed over her. Their husbands openly lusted after her, and every Lothario at the party made a play for her. She charmed the women, inflated their husband's egos and shot down every pass without mercy.

All the while she kept cutting me secret glances that said, "Can you believe these folks???" She socialized for just long enough to be polite. Then she excused herself under the pretext of exhaustion.

That was an out-and-out lie!!

The minute we got in the car; she hiked up her gown, threw one shining thigh over me, and proceeded to give me the wildest car-fuck in the history of the automobile.

I discovered that she wasn't wearing panties when she mounted me. I cocked an eyebrow. She gave me a sheepish look and said, "I threw them out. They were soaked." Fortunately, Penny is tiny and very athletic and we fit together beautifully once she had reclined my seat. At the end; our clothes were disheveled, the windows were opaque, and a river of sweat was running down her cleavage, like the Colorado through the Grand Canyon.

As we were putting ourselves back together I said, "You were right. Woods set you up. You don't need to worry about him though. I am going to deal with the son-of-a-bitch this week." She said, "You'd better; I am NOT going through that humiliation again."

I said, "Don't worry, I owe him a stern talking to. I'm also going to include your co-star in the discussion. He seems to be the stooge. But I owe Woods a personal debt and I plan to repay it with interest."

I had no doubt that I could convince Woods that messing with Penny would be a very bad idea. He was maybe a hundred and sixty pounds soaking wet, while I was closer to two-twenty.

Still, notwithstanding the question of whether I COULD do it; several real-life factors had to be weighed. The most imperative was the fact that I had a lot to lose if I just trashed the fellow.

I'm sure that guys of a certain socio-economic status would simply walk up to the dude and deck him. The worst that could happen would be a misdemeanor battery charge and thirty-days in the clink; which is no problem if your main source of income is your unemployment check.

But, I was an educator, a school administrator and a person of respect in my little community. I would lose everything if I got hauled in for assault; so, a bar fight was out.

So, I was sitting in the Hot Spot on Sunday evening waiting for Eve's husband Jon. Dot was still running the place, at the young age of 82. But her granddaughter Brooklyn was waiting tables.

My little ten-year-old co-conspirator had grown into a nineteen-year-old hottie; the spitting image of her mother, tall, blond and built like a bag full of bobcats. With her hair parted in the middle and cascading all the way down to her round little butt, she looked a lot like the actress Charlize Theron.

She was wearing tight jeans and a loose top, that didn't hide the fact that she was a lot bustier than her mom.

Brookie was in her first year at UW-EC. However, with her AP classes she was a sophomore in computer science. I had noted her exceptional intelligence way back in the day. Naturally, Brooklyn didn't disappoint me.

She is an utter flirt with every male from 18 to 88. But she treats me like a second dad. She brought me my normal cup of coffee and said, "The usual Jake?" Brooke has been more like a partner-in-crime than my best friend's little girl. So, we call each other by our given names.

Her appearance give me a brilliant idea. I said, "Have you got a minute Brookie?" She gave me a "seriously?" smile and sat down opposite, pouring herself a cup of coffee as she sat. I said, "Do you know a kid named Daryl Simmons?" She gave me a disgusted look and said, "There isn't anybody on the UW-EC campus who doesn't know THAT loser."

I said, "How so? What can you tell me about him?" She gave a snort of derision and said, "What's to tell? He's been going there since the Ice Age. He's a theater major, so he probably can't get a real job. He and his friends relentlessly hit on everything in a skirt.

It isn't like any of us would ever go out with the creep; or any member of his merry little band of gay freaks. But it doesn't stop them from trying; day-and-night. All-in-all, they're worse pests than Wisconsin Black-Flies."

I laughed at the analogy. She studied me with the same wise-for-her-age look that I've loved over for the past nine years and said, "Why are you asking me about that little mutant?" I took a quick glance over her shoulder and said, "I'll tell both of you," as her dad slipped into the booth next to her.

Jon is a beloved figure in our neck of the woods. He is a gentle small town doctor, who is kind and caring to everybody. But there is something about him that reeks of lethal. I knew that he had been an Army Ranger and he had done several tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. But the guy I was looking at was a family man and he had a deep, loving bond with his daughter. In fact, their abiding love for each other spoke eloquently about his humanity.

I looked at Brooke and said, "I asked your dad here to see if he would help me with a serious problem. But maybe you could help me too. Do you have a little time for a story?" Brooke turned toward her grandmother. Dot was sitting at a stool in front of the counter reading the local paper. Brookie yelled, "Grandma, can you take the floor for a while?" Dot peered over her reading glasses, her only concession to age, and said, "Take your time honey."

I looked at father and daughter and thought, "What a stalwart pair of allies." Then I proceeded to tell them the whole story, holding nothing back. Jon stopped me a couple of times to ask questions. Brooke just sat there looking disgusted. She finally said, "Leave that little pervert to me and Matts." Matts is a defenseman on the UW-EC Bluegold's hockey team and destined for the NHL. He was currently Brooke's main squeeze."

She said. "We'll convince that weirdo that what he has in mind is a very bad idea." She gave me an evil grin and said, "I could kick his ass myself. But Matts can do it a whole lot better." I looked at her with alarm. Matts had a reputation as an NHL caliber fighter. I said frantically, "Don't kill him!! He has to be on stage next Friday and Saturday."

Brookie looked thoughtful; the wheels were already turning in her head. She mused, "That weirdo has been after me since I got on campus. Maybe I'll let him take me someplace secluded." She smiled like she was savoring the thought and said, "I don't want any witnesses."

I said, "It absolutely has to happen before the weekend." Brookie grinned and said, "Don't worry. I'm looking forward to a little threesome; with just him, me, and Matts."

She rose and said, "I have to get back to work." Then she gave us a secret smile and said, "We'll make sure there are no VISIBLE injuries. I'd hate to have him miss the show." Then she said to herself, "That little weasel has no idea how dead he is on MY campus." She finished with a malicious nod and went back to take over for her grandmother.

I looked at Jon. He said matter-of-fact, "Chip off the old block." I didn't want to even think about that THAT meant.

We spent the next half hour developing a strategy. I knew that Woods would run to the authorities if we did anything that would leave evidence. But that wouldn't stop us from THREATENING to do it.

Jon looked at me with those powerful, self-assured eyes and said, "We need to get him on our ground." I got what he was talking about. It was basic Sun Tzu. The idea was to isolate your quarry; separate him from his support system. We wanted him to feel as helpless as Penny, when she found herself alone on stage being ravished.

I said, "If we approach Dickhead on the UW-EC campus, it will be comfortably familiar, and he'll know where to go for help. But if we get him out here on our turf, he won't know where to turn. Jon said, "How do you propose to do that?" I said, "Good question; people from Eau Claire think this is the backwoods. You'd never get an effete snob like Woods down here unless he had a persuasive reason."

We thought for a while. Jon made several suggestions; like a business proposition, or maybe having somebody important ask him to come. None of those ideas sounded remotely plausible. I am not a venture-capitalist. Neither is Jon and we don't know anybody important. Then it hit me. I had the ultimate bait and a superb actress to sell the story.

I said, "Don't worry. I can get him here. How about Wednesday at 7:00?" Jon gave me the same wicked grin as his daughter and said, "We'll be persuasive."

Penny was getting dinner ready when I arrived. I said, "Sorry I'm late but I had to stop by the Hot Spot to talk to Jon. We need you to do something for us." She said, "What?" She was bending over to take a meatloaf out of the stove as she said it. She was dressed in yoga pants and a Badgers t-shirt; and getting dinner ready isn't exactly pole dancing. But, the vision of her two stunning buns, as she reached into the oven in skintight stretch pants, made me want to fuck her right there on the kitchen table.

Penny is a horny little minx. So, she would probably accommodate me. But we had serious issues to discuss first. Therefore, I had to settle for meatloaf and a decent Bordeaux. She sat down opposite me, looking as graceful and self-contained as a cat.

I said, "Jon and I need you to get Ron Woods to come to the Hot Spot on Wednesday at 7:00. That's the day you don't rehearse, right?" She nodded and asked the obvious question, "Why in the world do you want me to do THAT?"

I said, "There were some things I didn't tell you Saturday night. I did some listening-in while you were off being worshiped. They are planning an even more embarrassing escapade for you next show. He wants to make you very evidently cum; right there in front of 300 people. He thinks it will add to the message of his play. He said that it will also show you what REAL humiliation feels like."

I added with a sarcastic smile, "You really should have fucked him."

Half Irish and half Italian is a volatile combination. Penny looked like she was about to explode. She said, "That's it!! I'm going to kill that fucking pervert."

I said conspiratorially, "Killing him would reflect badly on your achievements as an actress. So, let your husband do that for you." She laughed. It was a genuinely scary laugh. I added, "But you have to do something for me."

She batted her eyes and said, "The whole nine yards, or just a blowjob?" I laughed and said, "Later darling." I said, "I need you to work your womanly wiles to get that arrogant little asshole down to the Hot Spot."

She gave me "THE LOOK." Penny can get any man to do anything when she uses "THE LOOK." She said merrily, "Where's the phone." I handed it to her and she dialed. She purred, "Ron!! Baby, I need to talk to you alone. It's important." Penny's sounded like she had gone into heat.

There was frantic gabbling from the phone and she said. "No, we have to be careful. My husband is jealous. He is intimidated by smart people like you." She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me. There was more indistinct sound from the phone and she said. "NO!! we have to do it here!! I know the territory. It's easier for me to sneak around. We can meet at the local diner. I can text you the directions."

There was more babble. She said, her voice oozing sex, "It will look like we are just talking about the play Baby. THEN we can find a secluded little spot and I can show you my gratitude." If phone chatter can sound pompous the rest of the conversation was all-that. Penny said breathily, "Okay, the Hot Spot Café at 7:00. Don't be late lover. I'm feeling an itch."

The last part of that was said while she pantomimed sticking her finger down her throat. She hung up and said under her breath, "What a conceited twit."

Then she said to me, "How was my acting?" I smiled and said, "Brilliant, now about that blowjob?"

To my utter surprise, she turned, dropped to her knees, and delivered one of her deluxe specials. That led to a whole lot more; right there on the kitchen table. With her legs thrown over my shoulders and the scent of fucking replacing the smell of meatloaf I was thinking, "Women!! The flexible sex!! I got her through two noisy orgasms and myself off once without spilling the wine.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers