Tea and Sympathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers

The plan was simple. Penny would be sitting in a booth facing the door. She would be dressed to seduce. Woods would come over to sit opposite her, which he did. Then she smiled sexily, slid out of the booth, and I slid into her spot; sporting a big smile. Jon slid in next to Dickbreath. She smirked at Woods and said, "I'll see you at rehearsal." Then she twitched out, insolently swinging her ass.

I said, "Let me introduce myself. We've met before but I'm not sure you remember me." He said sullenly, "Your Penny's husband, the teacher." The way he said it was meant to put me in my place. I smiled wolfishly and said, "Yes indeed I am, and let me introduce our town doctor. His name is Jon."

Jon gave him a disarming grin that, must have terrified the shit out of him. Because he started struggling in the booth, shouting, "Help!! Help!! These men are threatening me."

There were eight other customers in the Hot Spot, plus Dot. Brooklyn wasn't there. She was up in Eau Claire delivering a strong message to Dickbreath's co-conspirator.

From her position behind the counter, Dot said mildly, "I'll have to ask you to hold it down sir. You're disturbing my customers." The other people looked blandly at us and went back to their dinner.

I gestured toward the people around us and said, "They are all witnesses that we are just having a friendly chat. Everybody in town loves us and they hate you; for what you did to Penny. So, Jon and I are the only people standing between you and a tar-and-feather session."

Woods started to thrash around in panic. He reached for his phone and said, "I'm calling the Sheriff." Jon gently took the Douchebag's arm. He did something to Woods's elbow with his thumb and the guy dropped the phone and shrieked, "I can't feel my arm!!"

Jon said mildly, "That was your ulnar nerve. You'll get the feeling back in a half-hour or so. Now, you need to quiet down and listen." At that point, Woods, began to cry; it was disgusting!!

I gave the guy a look like he was a small child, one who needed serious disciplining. I said, "How does it feel to be helpless? Penny felt the same way on stage Saturday. I know what you are planning for this weekend and it is a whole lot worse. So, I just wanted to explain the consequences if you follow through with what you are thinking about." Woods looked frightened.

I said in a neutral tone; it was like I was giving him directions, "At present, the kid who actually committed the atrocity, is getting a painful lecture on good behavior."

I added with a rueful look on my face, "I'm sorry we had to be so direct with him. But the time was short and we wanted to make certain that he understood the consequences of making unwanted sexual advances to people. Don't worry, he'll still be able to go on stage and hopefully the major bruising will have healed by then. But that's what they have stage makeup for, isn't it?"

I looked at Woods meaningfully and said, "Now it's your turn." He blanched, cowered in the booth and began to struggle. Jon looked contemptuous. Then he reached up and lightly clasped an area of Woods's neck around his collarbone.

If there was such a thing as a Vulcan Nerve Pinch, Jon had just executed it. Woods shrieked again. One of the customers said, "Hey buddy, hold it down. I'm trying to eat." Woods said sobbing, "Help me!!" The guy just looked scornful and turned back to his dinner.

Jon looked at Woods and said mildly, "THAT'S called the vagus nerve. It feels like you're having a heart attack, doesn't it? If I dig a little deeper it will cause arrhythmias that WILL kill you? Of course, people will just think that you died from natural causes, nothing more. So, please listen to Jake. He has something important that he needs to tell you."

I said, "There isn't any help for you and there won't be. What you are experiencing is nothing, compared to what we CAN do. But, it doesn't have to be like that; if you listen to reason."

I stopped and looked at him intently, just to convey my seriousness. I said, "I want to see a respectful conclusion to the play, that's all. Is THAT too much to ask?"

I added ominously, "If not, Jon and I will have a dozen unimpeachable witnesses who will testify that we were nowhere near the serious accident that is going to befall you."

I said with cold emphasis, "And I promise you that what you are experiencing right now will be like a day at the spa if you, or your little friend, play any further kinky tricks on my wife." I added reasonably, "You really don't have to do this to yourself."

Woods started to bluster about not knowing what I was talking about. I said, "Let me be clear. If the final part of that scene lasts longer than a dozen seconds, or if I see that little jerk-off doing anything other than lightly fondling Penny's boobs, both of you are going to experience agonizing consequences."

At that point Jon grabbed Woods's jaw with one hand and turned him so that Woods was staring directly into his eyes. Jon said gently, "It might be consequences that you don't recover from." For just a second Jon let something flare at the bottom of his soul. It looked a lot like remorseless death.

Woods recoiled in horror and cried-out. Then he nodded meekly. He said, "It will be exactly as scripted. I'll tell Daryl to be respectful."

I laughed and said, "I don't think he will need any more reminders to behave. Daryl is probably in fear of his life right now; and you should be too going forward." I wasn't really planning to DO anything. We had already made him wet himself. But I wanted Woods to carry that thought around for a while.

Penny greeted me at the door. She said nervously, "How did it go?" I laughed coldly and said, "Jon and I reasoned with Director Woods and I can absolutely guarantee that he is more committed to defending your honor than I am. Just don't squeeze your co-star too hard during that last scene. Because he is going to be a bit tender."

I smiled with satisfaction and said, "Brooklyn and her boyfriend; you know, that huge Swede, are reasoning with the little creep as we speak. It is going to be a very intense experience." Penny laughed evilly and said, "That's nothing like the intense experience I am going to give my knight-in-shining armor."

We finally got our breathing under control. It was three AM and the third round. She had been on top the last time. Now, she was lying on me, flat as a bearskin rug; naked and bathed in sweat. She raised herself on her arms, keeping that red-hot and still dripping pussy where it belonged; jammed against my utterly deflated weapon.

She kissed me deeply and said, "Thank you!!" I said dismissively, "Woods was a wimp. But I would have defended you against the Incredible Hulk."

She laughed merrily, throwing a delicious thrust of her pelvis in as a bonus and said. "That's not what I'm talking about. I'm thanking you for the trust you showed in me; for your willingness to believe that I belong to you and only you; even though you saw something different on stage."

I laughed and said, "If you were going to cheat, I'd hope that you would be smart enough to NOT do it in front of 300 people."

Penny suddenly turned serious. She said. "Remember our first date, the time we ran into the Tylers on the Union terrace? Do you remember what I said about building trust one brick at a time; how we could create an indestructible edifice of trust that way. Well, we've built one over the last nine years and it will never fall-down; not until death do we part."

I was still awake long after Penny had nodded off. I was thinking. I know I'm insecure. Any guy would be with a wife as stunningly attractive as Penny. But at the same time, I believed in her.

People end-up with each other for all sorts of illogical reasons. Nevertheless, a successful long-term marriage requires a lot of painstaking work to keep the essential connection. We had put in the time and effort and we had gotten the reward.

I accepted that Penny was several notches higher on the social scale than me. But, so what??! She chose me and we had built an enduring bond through shared camaraderie, affection and personal sympatico.

I was stone cold certain that Penny would never waver from her choice. I rolled-over and pulled the covers up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking the same thing that I always tell my teams, "Breaks happen. But you have to make the most of them when they do." Penny and I had capitalized on ours.

EPILOGUE

The stage was blacked out. Then a single spotlight flicked on. Penny stepped on stage. Her gorgeous face radiated love and compassion. She lay down next to the boy. The audience was perfectly silent. All you could hear was, "Years from now - when you speak of this - and you will - be kind." Then she reached over and guided his right hand to her left breast.

He seemed to flinch in pain as he positioned his upper body over hers. It hearkened perfectly to the beatings he had gotten from the bullies at school. It was just superb acting, right?

Then, he began to lightly fondle her. He leaned down and her mouth opened wide. They kissed with growing passion as the spotlight began to dim. Then he moved between her spread legs. Her hips rocked up, her legs elevated, the stage went to pitch black and the curtain slammed shut.

Brooklyn was on my right; the huge Swede was next to her; Jon was next to him and Eve finished the row. We all sat there in wonder. Then we rose in thunderous applause. Penny came out hand in hand with the boy. The play was over. But he seemed to be overdoing the painful beating act.

Penny grinned at us. I threw a single long-stemmed red rose at her feet. She bent, pickled it up and kissed it. The house lights came up; and the drama was concluded.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers