Tea-Girl's Repeat Performance

Story Info
Tea Girl does it again (sex that is, not tea).
2.9k words
4.45
44.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last night before my girlfriend was due back from the Hen Night she was on, and I had already washed her clothes from my previous day's fun with the electricity meter reader, during which I made a mess of her satin thongs, pantyhose and white body-tight top. I wanted to relax, with a bottle of beer, and the best place was in the bath, full of fluffy bubbles and steamy air.

I stripped out my tracksuit and entered the steaming bath, too hot at first but I soon became accustomed to the temperature, so I picked up my girlfriend's silky smooth body gel and covered myself in the soft moisturiser, before very slowly and sensually to sponge it off with the warm water, feeling the tingling sensation over my body. I decided to shave the landing strip from above my cock, give a completely bald surprise for my girlfriend for when she arrived home. I took my razor, and slid it over my skin above my dick, and kept flicking it over the stubble until my skin was completely smooth. I moved it to my balls, just to keep them trim too, and soon, I was smooth all over, and I couldn't stop running my fingers over them, and every now and then, just jerking on my cock two or three times, tightly but slowly, teasing myself. Then the phone went, always when I'm in the bath, the phone rings.

I jumped out, dripping wet, grabbed the towel and answered the phone. It was the girlfriend, and I stood there speaking to her as I dried myself, then as she was telling me she missed me, I felt a pang of guilt, but the thought of my previous day's fun got me aroused and I caught myself playing with my dick in the mirror. It looked so smooth, and it felt so good, then I had the urge to put on my girlfriend's pantyhose, and I struggled to put them on as I spoke to the missus.

"Are you playing with yourself babe?" She asked

"What? Me? Er no, I'm..." Think Quick, Think Quick, no Quicker than THAT!!!! "I'm just putting on your tights darling" Ouch, the sledgehammer was back to hit me in the face, why oh why did I say that?

"Oh babe, you are so funny. Mind, if you were, I would find that a real big turn on!"

"Oh yes babe?" What? She finds it a turn on? "Well maybe we could do that another time"

"Yes but for now, put on my big black cotton knickers, and find a bra you will like"

"Erm, I'm not really sure this is for me you know!" I said, already helping myself to the mentioned clothing.

"Ok honey, but perhaps we can do so tomorrow night when we get in, I'll let you think about tomorrow. I should be back by ten o'clock tomorrow night. Ok see you then babes, miss you..."

"Er yeah, miss you too hon, bye"

I put down the phone, and looked at myself in the mirror with black sheer pantyhose, cotton knickers over the top, and a black wonderbra on my chest, and was it me, or did my girly tell me to dress like this? I felt the rise in my pants, and decided to carry on dressing, and put on my girlfriends tight blue denim mini skirt that showed off my toned thighs and by God, did I feel good.

I then put on her thick woolly jumper and sat admiring myself, before improving my looks with some of her make up. I put on some blusher, then some pale blue eyeliner followed by a trace of pink lipstick. I felt good, I could have played with myself all night looking like that, thinking of yesterday, wishing it would happen again. I thought it was time for some wine, so before heading downstairs, I put on my gal's knee high boots again, a slight pinch at the toes, but it made me feel like the complete woman.

I walked steadily downstairs and looked in the mirror. A complete tart in fuck me boots and short denim skirt and black pantyhose, mmm, I needed a shag!

A knock happened at the door "Shit" I thought, "not again!"

I peeked thru the view hole, and lost my breath. I couldn't believe it; the electricity meter reader was there again. My heart beat fast, I opened the door quickly and smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I didn't introduce myself yesterday, so I thought I'd better come back and do it properly, so, here I am. My name is Joey, and this is my friend, Carlos"

I looked to where he was pointing, and saw a dark skinned hunk. My heart missed a beat, and all of a sudden I wasn't too sure.

"Er, I'm...I'm" Think of a name quick!!!! "Stacy, I'm Stacy"

"Well Stacy, we were just passing, so, erm, you gonna let us in for another cuppa?"

"Erm ok then" My God, he looked hotter in his casual clothes, hotter than yesterday, and now he's brought his hot friend round too. I had a bad feeling about this. They'll kill me if they find out I'm no girl. And it was obvious why they came; it was no social call.

"A cup of tea it is then boys" I said seductively, without trying.

"Tell you what" Joey said, let's cut the crap. "We're not here for tea, we won't a blow job off you"

"Erm, you are forward aren't you, you naughty boy!" I said, "I'm not really sure I'm up for it tonight"

"But I've told Carlos you were amazing, great suction. I promise, let's go upstairs, and you suck us off, and I won't touch you, cos you don't like that, do you? What you say? C'mon, let's go upstairs"

I looked nervously at Carlos. "Promise you won't touch? A quick BJ and then you'll leave?"

"Yes" Joey promised, "Come babes" he smiled and took my hand as he looked me in the eye, and softly kissed my lips before pulling me upstairs by the hand. As we climbed, I felt Carlos' hand reach under my skirt and grab my butt cheek.

"Stop that, or I won't do anything!!" I screamed at him.

"Hey babe, I'm only feeling a bit of your ass! No harm done." He leaned forward and lifted my skirt slightly and kissed my upper inner thigh. His warm breath against my leg was sensuous and I knew I'd want him to do that again. Oh Lord, how am I going to get out of this one!

We reached upstairs, back into the bedroom, and Carlos' hand was still on my butt, its warm touch radiating thru my cotton knickers and nylons, already I was feeling excited, but I had to hide it from these two.

"Joey" I said huskily, "why don't you regain your usual position on the bed"

I didn't need to ask twice as Joey kicked his shoes off, and pulled down his trousers, and slipped them off. He wasn't wearing any boxers underneath, only his thick eight inches that I swallowed yesterday. He laid back on the bed, and I knelt over him, rubbing my left hand under his shirt, to play with his chest, while my right hand started to wank him slowly. He groaned, and Carlos was still playing with my ass, and though I was uncomfortable with him possibly finding something there that shouldn't be, I have to admit, the pleasure his hand was giving my bum cheeks far outweighed any moral admissions I should be thinking of making.

"Mmm, such a tight ass you got Stacy, I would so love to fuck it!" Carlos said, as he started stroking my cheeks faster, and running his other hand down between my thighs. My dick was getting real hard, getting taut between the nylons I was wearing and my skin, God it felt good, and the dick that was in my mouth tasted even better. I could feel Joey's cock throbbing as he watched me sucking him while Carlos was rubbing his hands over me. It must have throbbed for a full minute, pulsating my tongue and cheeks before blasting the back of my throat with his red-hot jizz. I just kept sucking him, running my lips up and down his now tender length, he was groaning, I was getting hornier, and Carlos was getting more determined.

"Suck him baby, suck him real hard, cos its gonna be my go soon" and he brought his huge hand smacking onto my ass, and I coughed the warm gooey spunk out of my mouth, as he then slipped his hand between my knickers and my pantyhose and ran his hand over my nylon clad balls. I froze, but he continued running his hand back up my ass. Did he notice? God I hope not!!

"Er, you want your BJ now Carlos hon?" I asked.

"I do, babe, but just stand up for me and lean against that dresser. I want to take a long hard look at your nice tight ass first" he replied.

"Look Carlos, I don't do anything else, BJ's only!!" I looked into his eyes, and was suddenly obedient. They weren't threatening, more pleading, but ever so sexy, and I suddenly yearned to obey his wishes.

"Ok sexy, just a quick look" I smiled seductively and turned against the dresser, with both hands on the top and my ass bent over facing Carlos. He walked over, his hands on my skirt, his fingers gently slipping through the top and pulling down my skirt over my legs.

"Shit what you doing?" I screamed.

"Appreciating a fine ass" Joey said.

"Yes" Carlos agreed, "but something just won't do!" I started to turn in fright, but Carlos had me pinned, gently but forcefully against the dresser. "These knickers are a bit to big for my liking."

"Quite right, get 'em off her Carlos!" Joey said from the bed. Carlos started pulling my knickers down and I was tensing up, ready for them to get their shock. Instead, my knickers dropped by my ankles, and Carlos started pressing himself against my bum. I could feel his stiffness through his jeans, and my moment of tenseness gave way temporarily to a moment of pleasure and wanton lust. No stop it, they're going to find out any minute now you're a bloke!

Too late!! As I was enjoying my moment of pleasure, I had failed to notice Joey nestle his way between my legs. The first I noticed was when I felt warm breath on my skin, then a wet sensation as Joey engulfed my nylon clad cock in his mouth and closed it with his tongue lapping gently against my shaft. I froze, and then looked down at him, and he returned my stare.

"Sorry Stacey, but I guessed you were a bloke when you first opened the door to me yesterday, and confirmed it after you sucked me off. Girls don't give as good as head as you did yesterday! But God, you do look good dressed up." Joey said.

I turned to look at Carlos, who smiled as he let his jeans fall to his ankles to show a modest, yet angry looking, six inches. He moved closer and started rubbing his cock between my nylon clad bum cleavage. I had to admit, I really relaxed now that I knew they knew, and I looked back at Joey, who smiled at me, so I thrust my pantyhose wrapped dick back into his mouth and gyrated my balls on his chin, whilst at the same time gyrating my ass onto Carlos' cock as he thrust it into my cleavage. God, this was better than I dared hope. It just felt so natural, and here I was, wearing my girlfriend's woolly jumper, pantyhose and fuck-me-boots being a complete slut.

Carlos stopped me from gyrating as he pushed his cock into my cleavage, pushing my tights deep into my yearning crack, waiting for the inevitable first time shag. He pushed deeper into my tights, and Joey then bit through the front of my nylons just enough for my cock to pop through. He took my whole length in one swoop, and my God it felt good. Warm, wet and sensual, and when his lips met the base of my shaft, he forced his tongue through the small remaining hole in my tights to lick at my shaven balls, before he started to kneed them with his left hand, then wank me off with his right, now with just the head of my cock in his tightly clasped mouth. My knees gave way, and Carlos held me steady with both hands gripping my hips. He was still massaging my cleavage with his cock, but now he started kissing me gently on my neck, and I was loving it!!!

Joey then stopped suddenly, and produced a wrapped condom from somewhere, where I do not know. He slowly unwrapped it, all the time smiling at me, and I was thinking NO, DON'T STOP SUCKING ME, YOU'RE GREAT AT IT!! He placed the condom at the front of his mouth, and I knew what I had to do, or thought I did. As I moved forward to Joey's mouth again, Carlos said "No baby, that's for me" and he smiled, as he drove his cock into Joey's mouth, unravelling the condom onto his smooth cock in one gentle thrust. Carlos held his cock deep into his mouth as he held on tight to Joey's head for a while, and I felt ecstatic, watching them, and then I dared rub my hand gently over Carlos' dark behind, and he turned to me and kissed me fully on the lips, slipping his tongue to touch mine and then holding my ass with one hand, and Joey's head with the other, he pulled me into Joey's mouth so he was sucking both me and Carlos at the same time. The feel of Carlos' rubber clad cock against mine in a warm wet mouth was beyond any feeling I have ever had, but one I shall crave for evermore. Carlos then pulled me out, and put me back in my original stance against the dresser, with Joey still attached to my cock, then he made a little hole at the back of my tights and inserted a finger slowly inside my ass.

Very slowly he rotated his finger, probing further with every turn, which made my dick throb, and that in turn, with every throb, my ass sucked Carlos' finger deeper inside. Joey was sucking harder now, stopping only occasionally to spit on the end or to lick my balls, and sometimes taking one into his mouth and slowly bringing his teeth together to nibble gently. Carlos then inserted the nib of his cock into the opening of my ass. It may only have been six inches, but it felt huge enough, as he was about to take my anal virginity away from me.

In, out, in, out, my ass was taking it, as my dick was taking it, I pushed forward hard into Joey's mouth, gripping Carlos' cock with my ass as I was doing so, so pulling him forward with every thrust I made, then Carlos leaned over again so he could kiss my neck as he fucked my ass solid, and he reached down to start wanking me into Joey's mouth. So much attention, I just let the whole event take me over. I was enjoying myself, and I was now performing. I was the slut; I was the fucked as well as the fucker. Joey glanced up, seeing Carlos kissing me, so he too now stood up and started kissing the other side of my neck, whilst he started grinding his now hard-again cock against mine, with three pairs of balls bouncing off each other. Carlos was still shagging and wanking me, Joey massaged my smooth balls and I took hold of Joey's dick, rubbing it, squeezing it, stroking it and loving it. It was getting too much for me, and I was ready to shoot in Carlos' hand when I felt his own dick give way up my ass, the throbbing was intense and I could feel his cum making the condom bigger. I myself gave up holding back and Carlos' hand aimed my dick at Joey's so it got covered in my cum, all stringy, sticky and glistening.

I massaged it into Joey's cock, looking at it with disbelief at what had just happened to me, and Carlos was slowly pulling out of me, and then emptying the condom over Joey's dick, so my cum was added to by Carlos', who then got on his knees and started licking the cum off Joey's dick, who himself pushed me down to join forces with Carlos' tongue on his shaft. Tongues kept touching, swapping cum, his mouth took a full suck of Joey's cock, then it was me, sucking him together, Carlos taking the top of Joey's length, me the underside and balls, until Carlos' lips connected with mine, and as one, we moved up and down Joey, building up our speed until he came again, exploding over our faces and into our mouths.

We licked him clean, not wasting any drop, then Joey knelt beside us and pulled Carlos and me together, so our tongues touched and then Joey added his to ours to share his own cum, and all the time all three of us had a hand on each other's cock, so all of us had two hands playing with us, getting ourselves ready for another bout of hot fucking, but that, unfortunately, is a story for another time...