Tea Time for Binny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I have always been in love with you, Trina," I said.

"I know. But what's worse, I encouraged it. I always thought we were destined to be together, ever since we were kids. Figure it out, Davie, what aunt mouth-kisses her nephew in high school, and then fucks him silly when he gets home from the Army, unless she's telling him and the world she wants him? Or weren't you paying attention?"

I thought about that for a few seconds, until the light of realization in my head came on.

"Maybe I wasn't paying the right kind of attention. More concerned with just being with you than what your feelings really were for me. It just never crossed my mind that you would feel the same for me as I felt for you."

"Dumbass," she said, covering my mouth again with hers, shoving that sweet, searching tongue inside to tantalize me. "You seem to be paying the right kind of attention now, lover," she said, referring to the fact that my prick was that very minute wriggling up between her thighs on its never ending search for some warm, moist cavern in which to hide. Trina spread her legs apart, positioning her dripping cunt over the head of my insistent cock. With a smile on her face, she sat up, jamming herself onto my pole, rocking back and forth on my thighs. It felt like she was going to tear it off of me. Like I said before, Trina always had a lot of energy. She flung her head back, that beautiful long hair brushing my legs, a look of pure lust on her face. I took a perfect round breast in each hand, gently squeezing her hard nipples between my fingers. She gripped my calves for balance and began to raise and lower herself on my cock, her vaginal muscles squeezing my shaft tightly while we both moaned in delight.

"Oh shit, this is good!" she groaned, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, Davie! Cum inside me, fill my pussy with your cum!"

Her hips became a blur as she slammed her bottom onto my thighs, flesh on flesh, sounding like applause for a beautiful sexual performance. Trina's grunts and moans coming faster and louder as she reached orgasm after orgasm while I watched, in fascination, her beautiful face contorting with pleasure, the perspiration glistening on her body. Hot, sweaty sex is the best, I always say, the way your bodies slide together on that film of moisture is very sensual. The sweat rolled down her body in a little stream between her breasts, the very essence of her streaming toward her belly. I caught a drop on one finger and tasted it, that essence of Trina's passion. It was salty, but sweet. Musky. It tasted of her lust and it was quite an aphrodisiac. My cock seemed to get even harder as I tasted drop after drop of the heady water that poured from her body, and in my clouded mind I found myself believing I could live on that water.

My hips began jerking upwards, pounding into the body above me, my fingers clutching at Trina's thighs as though I were holding on for dear life, fearful of disappearing completely, forever inside this fabulous woman. Really weird kinds of thoughts seem to race through my mind, the closer I get to climax, as though my cock really is doing the thinking, like women say they do. Who knows, maybe they're right on some level. I mean, think about it; as sweet as it sounds, a man couldn't actually survive crawling up and living inside a beautiful woman's vagina. Where would you hang the plasma TV? What about the refrigerator for the beer, the coffee pot? Besides, no woman is going to allow you to smoke inside her pussy now, is she? It just wouldn't look right; smoke pouring out between her labia. People would talk. It's just not practical.

Where was I? Oh yah, I remember. Slamming hips, sweaty bodies, and Trina's shrieks of pleasure as she climaxes. Anyway, by this time I can't hold back any longer myself, and I do a quick sit-up, grab Trina's body and lay back down onto the floor while my cock literally explodes inside her. I can feel the cum gushing into her sucking cunt, can feel her muscles pull on my cock, drinking the fluids squirting into her body while she grinds her pelvis onto mine, taking me as far into her as she can. Again, we both call on those ancient gods of pleasure and passion, thanking them for their gift of raging lust as we climax, our brains full of endorphins, or whatever the hell it is that makes our heads erupt with pleasure. That's what makes for really good sex, making each other feel that supreme pleasure, knowing you made her climax, and her knowing she made you climax. It's more than just getting off, much more. A woman can "get off" with a twenty-inch dildo, and a guy with a handy vacuum cleaner. It just isn't the same as really great sex, is it? Again, I digress. Sorry.

Trina collapsed on top of me like a limp rag, her pussy still clutching my cock, squeezing from time to time, actually keeping me semi-hard.

"Why don't you just move in with me? It would save you from having to walk here every day."

"I couldn't handle you every day, Trina."

"Oh yes you could. I'll make you want me so bad you'll be here twice a day."

"I already do want you that bad. I just don't think I could keep up with your appetite."

"What? This? This is just a little morning snack. Wait until I really get horney, lover. There'll be vibrating things sticking out of every orifice, straps, chains, whatever comes to hand."

Trina scared me with that, to tell you the truth, because frankly it was impossible to tell if she was serious, and I wasn't too awfully sure she wasn't serious. Then again, really nasty dirty sex can be fun too, even though I had no actual experience with "tie 'em up, gag 'em, and jam things into 'em," kind of sex, it did sort of sound interesting. Scary, because of Trina's energy level for these things, but interesting. I noticed she wasn't grinning, or otherwise giving away anything concerning whether she was serious, and the more I thought about it the less scary the idea became, until finally, I was getting turned on by the idea of rough, nasty sex with sweet Aunt Trina. I must have begun to smile at the thought, and she picked up on that, because she grinned back and whispered in my ear; "I'm going to make Jell-o out of you, and I expect you to do the same to me. I can't wait."

"What's mom going to say if I were to move in with you?"

"I'll tell her I'm keeping an eye on you, keeping you out of trouble."

"And you think she's going to buy that line of shit for more than ten minutes?"

"She will if she sees you have your own room and a picture of some nice girl on your night-stand."

"Where am I going to get one of those if I'm spending all of my time on top of you?"

"I'll find one for you, don't worry. She won't be cute enough to make you want to do her, but good enough to fool your mom, and that's all that counts."

My god, she was serious about this. All of it, I could see it in those blazing eyes.

"What about Brendan?" That was her boyfriend, the one she was so serious about.

"That douche bag is history, a month ago. I didn't want to tell you before since I knew you were coming home and didn't want you to be upset for me. You always took shit like that so seriously. Besides, it was mostly my fault anyway that it didn't work out between us."

"Threaten to turn him into Jell-o and he got scared?"

"Something along those lines, but not quite on the mark. Better you don't ask."

"So I guess there's no reason I shouldn't at least give it a try." I couldn't believe the look on her face as I said this. It was as if she had just won a stuffed bear at the county fair. She jumped back on top of me and started kissing me again, wriggling her body all over mine. Oh crap, here we go again! "Old Bob" was waving his approval, struggling once again between those beautifully formed thighs.

"Time to change scenery," said Trina, rolling off of me and struggling to her feet. "Come on! Let's visit the kitchen." She put two of her kitchen chairs close together, hopped up on the dining table and put a dainty foot on the seat of each chair. "All yours, Davie," she said, "Do what you like."

So I did, getting down on my knees before that naked pussy and began licking at her marvelous clit. I knew she hadn't expected that, nor was she going to expect what was coming. For now she was happy enough, grabbing my head, pulling my face tightly into her. I nibbled at her firm labia, raking her clit with my teeth, biting at it ever so gently. Both of her hands were full of my hair, and she was pulling on me so hard I was fairly certain I was going to have a couple of bald spots when we were through. She thrust those strong hips into my face, which sort of hindered my game a little, but it didn't seem to matter to Trina. I just kept sucking at her, swallowing the juices she produced. Yes, I know what you're thinking; juices hell, it's his own stuff! Ever notice that you don't think of shit like that during sex? Or if you do, it doesn't matter? So don't judge.

So anyway, Trina's hot little pussy is singing happy songs of climax, and "Old Bob" is demanding to have his fun again, so I get back to my feet again and lay Trina down on to the table so her head is at the other side, and just barely hanging off the edge. Just what I wanted. I casually walked to the other end of the table, brushed the head of my cock across her lips and said; "Open wide." Trina smiled a little and complied, opening her mouth as wide as she could. I eased my prick between her lips and was rewarded by feeling her suck hard on the skewering shaft as it searched again for her sweet, sucking throat. I decided I could give as good as I got, so I took her head in my hands and began to fuck her mouth hard, and I was surprised when she didn't put up any kind of protest as I pounded her throat. The first time, she had been in control, but now it was me in control, and she had nowhere to escape. In fact, she seemed to like that. She gripped the edge of the table, spreading her legs wide while she moaned on each out stroke. I could see her hips thrust, as though she were being vaginally fucked, and it was quite erotic. I think she sometimes enjoyed being used like a common whore.

I knew if I kept this up it wouldn't be long before I'd climax, and that would be too easy, so I pulled out of that ultra-sweet sucking mouth of hers and went back to the other side of the table. I aimed my now wet cock at her cunt and slid inside. Trina sat back up and wrapped those long legs around my waist, locking me inside her. I could feel her vaginal muscles ripple, pulling at my rod, milking it, fucking me without any hip movement whatsoever.

"You're very talented," I said, sweat dripping on her floor.

"You have no fucking idea," she returned simply.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her off of the table, holding each other tightly, I stood with my hands under her firm ass raising and lowering her onto my well worked prick, feeling her hard nipples rake my chest.

"I'll give you exactly two hours to stop doing that," she breathed.

"Tease!"

"Besides, we still have two rooms to initiate, not counting the bathrooms."

I had a feeling I wasn't going to make it through the day. Trina was going to drain me of all bodily fluids and leave my dried shell on the street for the trash guys to pick up on Tuesday. That was the picture I was getting in my head as I set her down on her feet again and led her to the kitchen sink. I turned her to face the sink and pushed her forward while sinking my cock back into that warm, moist pussy. I kneaded her ass cheeks like bread dough, luxuriating in the feel of that firm bottom, never wanting to leave that incredible body, always wanting to be inside her. That was the last thing I remember thinking before I could feel my cock swell, and the stars began exploding inside my head as I climaxed. I could feel the cum spurting into her, could feel her vagina milking it from my body, could feel her body stiffen and then shudder as she climaxed too.

"I think I'm done, Trina," I said as we sat on the livingroom chair, holding her in my lap.

"I know. I think I am too," she smiled. "I'm not lubricating anymore. Then it starts to just hurt. I've got some nice oils we can use if you decide you want to play some more. Sometimes they make a bit of a mess, but I don't care if you still want to fuck me. It feels so good when you're inside of me, I just love it."

Another flash of my dried out husk of a body laying at the curb on Tuesday morning went through my brain. Then I heard my mouth say that the oils sounded like fun. Trina went to her bedroom and came back three minutes later, her legs in white nylons, high heels on her feet, with a little bottle of oil in one hand which she opened and dipped a finger into, and then another. Spreading her legs apart as she stood before me, she inserted the fingers into her cunt, spreading the oil around inside her. A third finger dipped into the oil traced the ointment onto her labia. Switching the bottle to the other hand she dipped a finger deep into the oil, and then turned away from me, allowing me to watch as she inserted the finger deep into her anus, pushing it in and pulling it out several times as though to thoroughly lubricate that fantastically tight hole.

"You can't be fucking serious!" I said, looking down at my crotch. But sure enough, "Old Bob" was alive and well. Not quite as stiff as he had been for the past five hours, but enough to use.

"I figured you still had some life in you, Davie."

Trina reached down and pulled a nine-inch dildo out of the band of her stocking. I hadn't noticed it before, being intent on what her fingers were doing. She poured a drop or two of the oil onto the sex toy and spread it over the business half of the smooth object that look surprisingly like "Old Bob", and then handed it to me.

"You pick the hole you want to use, and put this into the other one."

By now, the little fucker was as hard as a rock again as I took her by the waist and spun her around, sitting her onto my lap, easing my cock into her well lubricated anus as I lowered her. She leaned back into my arms and I gently slid the oily toy deep into her pussy. Trina grasped my hand forcing the dildo even deeper into her body until it disappeared inside her.

"Now, don't move," she said with a little groan. "We can talk for a while. It'll take your mind off of your big, beautiful cock being in my happy little ass for a bit."

"I get the distinct feeling that you really like sex, a lot."

"No, really?"

"That's not the Aunt Trina I remember."

"Aunt Trina discovered sex in college from a very good lover who taught me what sex could really feel like. So many of the girls I hung around with said sex was overrated and wasn't that much fun, but this guy made me a believer. I've been a fan ever since."

"Do I ask who that guy was?"

"Professor. Married, of course."

"Fuck you over, did he?"

"No. I knew it going in. I just didn't care. I wanted him, and he wanted me. It wasn't love, Davie, it was never about that. It was sex. Down, and very dirty sex. That's all it was."

"Miss him?"

"Not anymore," she said, giving my cock a healthy squeeze with her rectal muscles.

"I'm glad. I'd hate to think I was screwing you to the floor while you were thinking about some tweed-coated old fart in black socks and boat shoes."

"Now there's a mental picture that may not go away for a while! He was nothing like that. Don't worry. You are the one in my life now, and it's you I'll be thinking of when you're gone to work and I need to stuff something into myself."

Trina began to rub her nylon-covered legs up and down my legs. I loved that feeling. I also liked the feeling of her ass bouncing up and down in my lap, that oil lubricating her anus making my cock slide so easily in and out of her willing body.

"Don't cum yet, Davie. I want us to be this way for a long time. Just hold me tight. It feels so fucking good."

"Yes it does, it surely does," I replied.

Trina reached over and picked up the telephone that sat on the table next to the chair, dialed a number and waited a bit for an answer.

"Hi Binny," she said, in a perfectly normal phone voice.

You're talking to my mother on the phone? Now? With my cock up your ass, you're talking to my mother?

"Yes, he's here. Yes, he has grown up, hasn't he? He's been such a help around here in the short time he's been here, going from room to room doing things I just can't do. Binny, the reason I called was to invite you over for tea, yes, some of that really nice tea I got from England. I wanted to discuss having David move into that spare room with me. You know how I've been lately with Brendan stalking me like he was and all of that. Yes, that's just what I was thinking too." She put her hand over the mouthpiece so mom wouldn't hear and said, "Binny says you've become such a rock."

"You'll come over then? Great. Tomorrow at tea time? See you then."

END

*

Your call! Feedback if you think I should go on with this!

WDX

12