Tea Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you may get up and write down your home and mobile telephone numbers for me. When I want you I shall contact you and remember, whatever you are doing or had planned you must stop it or cancel any plans as I am and always will be your first priority. Another point is, whenever you are with me, bra and knickers are not an option, you are never to wear them, is that understood?"

"Yes Master, no bra or knickers, I understand."

"Another thing Rosa is the way you dress, whenever you come to me, you do so wearing a skirt, length just above the knee and a crossover top, unless I direct you to wear something different. If you don't have these items, I suggest you go shopping tomorrow and purchase them in readiness."

With that he took the numbers from her, thrust them into his pocket and left her home without even saying good bye or giving her a perfunctory kiss.

Rosa was stunned at the way he departed and not a little disappointed at not having felt that magnificent cock in her pussy, but was happy with her new role in life.

12