Teach Me

Story Info
Professor asked for enrichment program.
1.9k words
3.79
41.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've sometimes wondered how I might fare teaching in a university setting. Bright students brimming over with enthusiasm. Not yet jaded in their life experience, though always a healthy cynicism about the process. Even a delightful air of confidence when they are comfortable with the material they are learning, often showing through as satirical humour. These kinds of students always keep me on my toes, and always very rewarding to teach. Ever have a desire to take some more courses to be back in that environment? I'd enjoy having you in my class, your maturity complimenting the dynamic quite well.

Which is what surprises me just a little when you show up just past the end of my posted office hours for student tutoring – I'm quite certain from the questions you ask in class you're not having any problems with the course material. After a short moment of awkwardness I ask why you've come to see me. With a shy smile I haven't yet seen in class you explain to me that although you are not having any trouble with the course material you feel that I'm falling short as a teacher because you're not learning as much as you would like to from me.

"As one of my strongest students I can understand that." I explain, my intrigue growing as I observe your enthusiasm in hearing a positive response. "How would you suggest we approach further challenging you?" is the question I put forward.

"Although I have mastered the course material I feel I lack discipline, feel insufficiently rewarded for my successes and inadequately punished for my failures." You've obviously considered this topic for some time. "I know it's not your responsibility to bring in many skills across disciplines, but I feel your life experience would be invaluable should you put your mind to synthesizing those into a concentrated enrichment program."

What your words haven't spoken outright your smile has related in exquisite detail – I can tell from the fact that it is not only my enthusiasm which is growing at this point in our conversation. It is still an overwhelming risk to voice any specific intentions as to how I plan to address the challenge you have set out. I close my eyes for a moment and consider all the possible outcomes then open them and meet yours.

"I would suggest an initial meeting to review your basic skills, cover some slightly more advanced topics you might be acquainted with, then prepare a plan for your enriched studies." You touch the tip of your tongue to your lips in a further demonstration of encouragement.

"From there we can work on managing discipline, restraint techniques, endurance training, friction control, enticement theory and others. I'll prepare an exhaustive syllabus for you to review, though I'm sure you'll have suggestions of your own. As for synthesizing knowledge and experience from different fields, I think we can incorporate mathematics in the form of topology explorations, engineering in the form of material sciences and stress analysis of binding techniques. Not to mention the physics, kinesiology, physiology and of course a smattering of abnormal psychology. Does that suit your desires?"

"More than you could ever know." Is your enthusiastic reply, replete with seductive smile. You jump up from your chair, lean over my desk and place a delicious kiss on my lips. I only then notice you had a backup plan in mind – amply demonstrated by your loose and low cut top.

"I'll need a little bit of time to prepare some lessons, assemble lab materials, block out time in my calendar. Would you care to meet this time, day after tomorrow, just after office hours?"

"See you then!" you call out as you slip out the door, your skirt lifting as you turn, leaving the taste of desire on my tongue as I hear your steps receding down the hall. And a thankfulness in my heart for the popularity of thong underwear.

The only way I can keep my focus through the time leading up to your first lesson is by busying myself with preparations. Mounting suitable yet well hidden hooks in the wall and floor next to the couch in my office, shopping for a few items which I'd like to keep handy. And of course my teaching. You're uncharacteristically easy on me when my attention lapses during a lecture, but I manage to clear my mind and continue before more than a moment passes.

As our appointment time approaches I try to hurry along my final tutoring session of the day. Also a beautiful woman from the same class, I'm not usually impatient in the least. But I've been hearing the sound of your heels pacing the hall for a number of minutes and can no longer focus on the subject at hand. I suggest we pick up on the same question the following session and she slowly packs up her books and heads out the door. I see you appear only a few seconds earlier, though you pause and turn to watch my previous student walk down the hall.

With a mock quizzical look you ask "You mean we're not studying group dynamics this lesson?".

"No, I'm afraid multiple body problems don't come up until the basic skills have been mastered. Though I heartily agree she would be a most welcome addition." Is my quick reply. Showing a smile of intensely anticipated satisfaction.. "Please, take off you coat and have a seat. Make yourself comfortable."

I try to limit myself to one long, lingering look as you take off your coat. Tall leather boots with deliciously pointed heels, lovely textured stockings which change to delicate lace just below the hem of your short skirt. A beautiful sheer open blouse only slightly covering another sheer top, this one stretchy and beautifully accenting your curves. And a smile which I recognize as the equal of mine in anticipation.

"Do you feel the need to review basic skills and techniques or should we jump right in to advanced topics?" I ask once I have completed my admiring glance.

"I think a brief review would be helpful if only to acquaint one another with teaching and learning styles." With another smile you continue, "Perhaps we should sit down together on the couch and get better acquainted?".

I'm more than pleased to accept your invitation and come around my desk and sit down close to you on the soft leather couch. You sense a moment's hesitation on my part; the uncomfortable reality is no matter how deeply I might lust after a student I could never initiate a sexual advance. Not that your initiation would make my actions any less culpable in the eyes of the administration, it just happens to be a barrier I'm momentarily unwilling to cross. "Yes, I'm willing to teach you, however there is the minor requirement which necessitates you making the formal application."

At which point you simply smile and lean over to place a slow and delicious kiss on my lips. "Teach me." Followed by a longer, deeper linger kiss, your tongue teasing mine, daring mine to follow and assure you the pleasure is mutual.

"We might as well get started then." As I hold your hand in mine I reach over beside the couch and pick up a simple Velcro strap. Wrapped snugly around your wrist I slip the small hook onto a matching hook discreetly mounted to the wall just above the back of the couch. It takes only a few seconds to attach the other wrist and you are securely restrained, though still quite comfortable with your arms stretched over the back of the couch. Your smile displays both your building excitement and your comfort with relinquishing control to me.

" A lovely outfit," I compliment, " it does wonderful things for you." Reaching inside you open blouse I cup my hands to your breast, sliding it down slowly to run each finger over you nipple which grows more firm with every touch. Slowly my hand runs down your belly, over you skirt and down your stocking covered leg to the top of your boot. One strap is attached around each ankle and secured to hooks hidden under the front of the couch completes the first task.

"Let's begin by giving you the attention you've earned." I explain as I spread my knees to kneel over you on the couch and lean in towards you until our lips meet. My hands find your breasts under your sheer blouse but over the tight stretch top, delicately sliding and teasing your nipples. You squirm underneath me as your arousal intensifies, your moans somewhat quieted by our deep kisses. Not quieted for long as I slip down to the floor and lift your skirt and bury my face between your legs, thankfully unencumbered by undergarments. My tongue finds your lips as my fingers again find your nipples, delighting in the sounds of your pleasure as you pull against your restraints, pushing you down as your back arches and your hips buck.

"Followed by the punishment you deserve." I continue, wiping a few stray drips from my chin. I unfasten each ankle, cross your legs and then re-fasten them. Unfastening your wrist straps I ask you to stand and turn around to face the couch. I then take your wrists, attach a short strap to each before refastening them to the hooks behind the couch, forcing you to bend over, leaning your hands on the back of the couch. After lifting your skirt I pick up a short broad paddle and administer an initial test spanking.

"Just a short exercise in balancing pleasure and pain." as one hand finds your breast I wait for your next moan before administering another slap. It doesn't take you long to make the connection – with each visible demonstration of your arousal another spank finds your bare behind. You begin to concentrate on delaying each swing by holding back the intervening displays of pleasure, however this only acts to intensify the involuntary outbursts and as a result intensifies the balancing spankings. As I feel you quietly shaking while you hold back once again I reach down between your legs to rub your wet slippery juices over your clit. You scream out this time, your whole body shuddering, knees buckling against the couch. A quick pair of slaps on your behind followed shortly by the sound of my pants unzipping and dropping to the floor as I grab your hips and enter you from behind.

My eagerness to fill you with pleasure has built to an incredible level. Holding your hips tight I pound myself against your deliciously reddened behind, fill you deeply with my frantic thrusting, feel you squeeze as you come again and again, tossing your head from one side to another as the waves of pleasure wash over you. I don't know how long this continues for – I find myself holding you up by your hips as you are unable to remain standing on your own. Your ongoing piercing screams are finally underscored by my deep, exhausted moans as I explode inside you, feeling the last of your spasms squeeze every drop of my pleasure out of me.

First unfastening your wrists, then your ankles we immediately collapse into a tangled knot of spent pleasure on the couch. "That seems like a good way to start," you whisper into my ear before leaving a long delicious kiss on my lips. "a very inspiring lesson indeed."

"Indeed." I repeat. "I promise to work very hard to find more material for your next lesson."