Teach Me Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

And not only did Wanda know what she was doing, she was showing patience like Natasha had never seen before, especially not from her fellow Avengers.

Which just made the whole situation more frustrating, and actually made her consider giving in much sooner than she'd ever allowed herself to before.

Hell, she normally just grinned and bared it until the other person gave up, but that honestly didn't seem like an option this time.

So ultimately Natasha broke and ordered, "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Oooooooooh fuck Wanda, you know what I want, so just do it! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, stick your fucking tongue inside me and fuck me until I cum or I swear to God I'll, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!"

Fortunately it seemed that Wanda had been just waiting for that because as soon as Natasha started begging for what she so desperately wanted her younger lover finally obliged by pushing her tongue into her cunt.

She did it as gently as possible and then used just enough force to push Natasha to the edge of orgasm but no further, which again had to be something she read from Natasha's mind.

Again Natasha was oddly proud of Wanda, but honestly she was too busy enjoying the exquisite pleasure, which for a while was so satisfying. She even enjoyed it when initially it became almost torturous.

Luckily for Natasha she was not forced to beg for more this time, Wanda expertly tongue fucking her just a little longer than was bearable before increasing the pace and curling her tongue upwards, triggering the type of orgasm she could only have with another woman eating her pussy.

It was an orgasm she experienced over and over again as Wanda continued expertly fucking her with clearly stolen skills, although that point Natasha didn't care if Wanda had read her mind, or the minds of countless lesbians, to become this good at eating pussy. All she cared about was that Wanda continued making her cum.

Wanda certainly wouldn't stop any time soon. In fact she never wanted to stop. She wanted to fuck Natasha Romanoff forever, living in between the other woman's legs, and constantly switching between tongue fucking her cunt and swallowing her cum for what would no doubt be a blissful eternity.

There was a part of her that wanted to fuck other women just to see if they were as tasty as Natasha, but such a thing seemed impossible, and again Wanda really, really didn't want to pull her face away from the heaven she found in between Natasha's legs.

Unfortunately even with all the power she possessed Wanda couldn't keep this going indefinitely. She could already sense Natasha getting tired, and her own tongue was aching from being over used.

In her defence she wasn't used to this, although she knew from Natasha's memories even the most skilful cunt munchers couldn't keep going indefinitely.

Luckily from those memories she had a way to extend the act of going down on The Black Widow, namely replacing her tongue with her fingers, pushing first one and then two inside Natasha's cunt and then beginning to lick the other woman's clit.

This exceeded wonderfully, and allowed Wanda to be inside her enemy turned friend turned lover in a whole new and wickedly wonderful way, the witch absolutely loving the feeling of the assassin cumming and squeezing down on her fingers.

Wanda also love the opportunity to go crazy on Natasha's clit, at first just licking it like a mad woman, and then taking it into her mouth and frantically sucking on it.

She went back and forth between those techniques for Natasha's clit while pounding the redhead's pussy with her fingers for quite some time, fully intending to return her mouth to Natasha's cunt, so she could tease her cum from the source again. However Natasha had other ideas.

Without any warning Natasha tugged her upwards, Wanda realising a few things in the space of about two seconds. Firstly, that her spell holding Natasha down was no longer in place, most likely because all of her concentration had been put into making the other woman cum.

Secondly, that Natasha had a firm grip on her hair and the hand she had been using to finger the redhead, in the blink of an eye Natasha using the grip on that hand to pull Wanda's fingers out of her and then, along with the grip on her hair, pulled her up and into her deceptively strong arms.

Thirdly, Wanda realised just how drenched in cum her face was. But most importantly, she realised how hungrily Natasha was looking at her.

Natasha then pulled the infuriating girl down into an extremely heated kiss, tasting her own cum and pussy cream on Wanda's lips and then tongue as thankfully her new lover eagerly returned the kiss.

As tasting herself on another woman's lips and tongue was one of Natasha's favourite things she made sure this kiss lasted quite some time, in the process taking the time to shamelessly groping the nervous girl and roll them over so she was now very much on top of Wanda Maximoff.

Then she broke the kiss and gave Wanda her best icy 'you done fucked up' look, and to her credit the girl had the good sense to look bashfully up at her trainer.

"What did I say about not using your powers?" Natasha raised an eyebrow.

"We weren't training?" Wanda whined softly.

"Weren't we?" Natasha quipped, "And even if we ignore the fact you held your target down, you still failed the escape lesson, and when that's combined with using your powers on a seduction target I think you should definitely be punished."

Wanda opened her mouth to protest, then smiled, "As you wish... a spanking, perhaps?"

Natasha smirked, "Guess again."

For a moment Wanda searched Natasha's mind, then she went very pale, "I've... I've never done that before."

Leaning in Natasha softly asked, "Do you doubt I could make you love it?"

There was a pause and then Wanda murmured, "No."

"Then bend over and give me your sweet little virgin ass hole." Natasha growled, "Do it, otherwise no more training for you."

It was an empty threat, and Wanda shouldn't have to use her mind reading powers to know that, but in Natasha's experience it for women like Wanda needed to convince themselves they had little to no choice, because for most of them this would not be something they would do unless they had too.

Natasha had expected she guessed right as after only a few seconds after she got off of her fellow Avenger Wanda flipped over onto her stomach and stuck her cute little ass in the air, Natasha admiring it for a few long seconds before retrieving the items she'd need from her gym bag and then returning.

Once she returned Natasha just couldn't resist burying her face in Wanda's pretty little butt as soon as she was kneeling behind her, the younger girl gasping and then moaning as the older one began eagerly licking her ass hole.

Natasha had always preferred this form of lubricant, although she had made sure to retrieve the bottle variety along with her trusty strap-on dildo, neither of which she ever left home without.

Pretty much. It was certainly proving to be a plus now, Natasha thoroughly coating her just acquired cock in the clear liquid without removing her face from in between Wanda's cheeks.

Excited about the prospect of popping this girl's anal cherry Natasha probably didn't given as thorough a rim job as she should before she pulled her face from being between the cheeks and replace them with her fingers, pushing first one and then two into Wanda's virgin butt hole.

Which again got Wanda gasping and moaning, Natasha joining her as both women anticipated what would come next, the only real difference was that Wanda was noticeably still nervous or Natasha was just excited.

Although she tried to put the girl's mind at ease by giving her a relatively long anal fingering and made sure to think of all her previous conquests just in case Wanda was reading her mind.

She was of course, those memories, curiosity and a simply desire to get it over with pushing Wanda to whimper, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass!"

For a few long seconds Natasha didn't answer, then she pulled her fingers out of Wanda's butt, slapped it hard and ordered, "You want it? Then spread your cheeks! Oh yeah, give me that sweet little virgin hole!"

Nervously Wanda did as she was told, pressing her face to the bed sheets so she could reach back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as possible. There was then a brief pause as Natasha crouched down behind her, then Wanda felt Natasha's strap-on pressing against her virgin ass hole.

Automatically her body tensed but she quickly forced herself to relax, Natasha having the courtesy of not stating the obvious out loud, although she thought it pretty loudly.

Natasha then thought 'relax' over and over again as she slowly pushed forward, Wanda gasping as she felt her previously untouched butt hole stretch for the mighty Black Widow.

All too quickly her anal ring stretched wide enough for Natasha's strap-on to slip through it, pain rocking Wanda's body as she was robbed of her anal cherry. Embarrassingly she cried out and automatically tensed again, but Wanda calmed herself and opened her mouth to instruct Natasha to continue.

Before she could get a word out she felt another inch of dildo being gently pushed into her ass, causing her to cry out again and tense slightly, but nowhere near as much as before, which was a good thing because Natasha didn't stop this time, instead giving one continuous slow thrust until her thighs bumped against Wanda's butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of the strap-on cock was buried in her bowels.

Wanda blushed at this revelation, then yelped as Natasha began pumping her hips back and forth, officially starting the butt fucking.

Officially starting to fuck Wanda's virgin bottom, or more accurately formerly virgin bottom, Wanda's anal virginity just another conquest of The Black Widow.

To her shame Wanda found that a tremendous turn on. That she had become just another notch on Natasha Romanoff's belt, and looking back it seemed that the deadly assassin was taking great pleasure in sodomising her.

Natasha wasn't the only one finding pleasure in this, Wanda's rectum relaxing just like all those men and women who's minds she had read, Wanda finding that she indeed had the same desires as they did.

That like them her back passage adjusted to being an open road instead of a one-way street, places inside her which had never been touched before becoming simulated and eventually causing moans to escape her mouth.

She tried to hold back at first, partly as not to seem too much like a slut and more importantly so she could prolong this wonderfully twisted experience, Wanda's mind becoming blissfully blank as she lost herself in the unique experience of having her ass fucked.

Natasha smirked when the first moan of pure pleasure escaped Wanda's lips. Truth be told groans, gasps, cries and whimpers had been regularly escaping Wanda's mouth and they mostly sounded of pleasure, however there was enough pain that they let Natasha noted that the girl was still adjusting to her first ass fucking.

Now the girl's body was ready for a harder butt pounding, but Wanda herself wanted to hold off. Which was just fine with Natasha, she wanted to prolong this wonderful experience too. After all, ass fucking other women was Natasha's favourite sexual act.

Several other things came close like oral sex, both giving and receiving for either sex, but there was just something about misusing the most private hole on the body of a member of her own sex.

It gave her the feeling of power and control she had been trained to crave in her everyday life, and yet it was so twisted and perverted, Natasha manipulating this younger woman into letting her use her forbidden hole as a fuck hole, and actually making the other girl enjoy it.

Actually making the powerful 'witch' moan in pleasure from getting fucked up the butt, the powerful enhanced human even spreading her cheeks in total submission to her.

Natasha adored the sight of her cock pumping in and out of Wanda's butt hole, and the sight of the hole itself stretched so wide open for her, Natasha swearing she could feel her mouth water from it.

At the very least another part of her was becoming increasingly wet, and not just from the stimulator within the harness constantly bashing her clit.

Oh no, the mental stimulation in sodomising this powerful woman was intoxicating, Natasha fucking that tight little virgin ass nice and slow to make sure Wanda was nice and stretched out and to maximise her own enjoyment.

As more and more moans of pleasure fell from Wanda's lips Natasha wondered if this was the most powerful woman she had ever sodomised or not. She certainly hadn't been the hardest to seduce, or the most politically powerful.

That was Maria Hill, Natasha remembering taking great satisfaction in sliding into the ass of the Deputy Director of SHIELD, however while she was really, really good Maria wasn't a physically threat her.

Neither were the various other females SHIELD Agents Natasha had defeated on the mat and quickly seduced and butt fucked once away from it, but this girl was different.

This girl had essentially incapacitated nearly the entire Avengers, screwing with their minds, leaving them a danger to themselves and others. Screwing with her mind. And now she was having her revenge.

"Fuck me." Wanda suddenly moaned, unable to hold back any more, "Ooooooooooh please, fuck me harder."

"You really want it? Make me believe it!" Natasha challenged, "Mmmmmmm, you've read my mind. You know what I want."

There was a brief pause and then Wanda whimpered, "Fuck my ass! Ooooooooooh, fuck it hard and deep, mmmmmmm, make me scream, ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum! Please make me cum! Make me cum from being fucked in the ass like a common street whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, fuck my butt, butt fuck me, fuck me in the butt, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, just fuck me! Fuck my whore butt harder! Please Natasha, I want to cum. I need to cum! Please? I, ohhhhhhhh yes, ohhhhhhhh shit, harder, oh, oh, oh fuck! Oh God! Oh Natasha! Natasha! Fuck my dyke butt harder Natasha!"

"Good." Natasha interrupted, "Now bounce your cute little ass back at me. Help me fuck your tight little virgin ass hole! Ooooooooh yes, that's it! Mmmmmmm, good girl."

Obediently Wanda lifted herself up onto all fours and started slamming herself back against the redhead, trying to time her thrusts to coincide with Natasha's so that the dildo would go as deep and as hard into her rectum as possible.

It took a few tries, but eventually they synced up and that was really when the anal pounding began, the two former enemies turned allies relentlessly increasing the speed of their thrusts until Wanda thought her back passage was literally going to be torn apart from the force of the magnificent ass fucking she was receiving from the legendary superspy.

Every story she had heard, everything she had read, everything she had seen in other people's minds, it was all true. Anal sex could truly be a wonderful experience, especially when Natasha Romanoff was dishing it out.

Wanda couldn't truly compare this to anything else, because if this was proving anything other people's memories didn't quite do justice to the actual experience of being butt fucked by The Black Widow, however it was hard to imagine that anyone could fuck her ass so powerfully and yet so skilfully.

In truth it was hard to imagine anyone could fuck her in anyway better than Natasha Romanoff, Wanda grateful that she allowed herself to succumb to Natasha's advances.

As she felt herself on the edge of orgasm Wanda wondered what other things would be like with this powerful woman. She never felt particularly dominant in bed, yet she had seen the memories of Natasha with a woman known as Melinda May who had done this to Natasha.

Had actually bent The Black Widow over and fucked her up the ass, in truth Wanda having masturbated just as much to those images as she had the more plentiful images of Natasha sodomising someone else, the thought of turning the tables and actually getting to butt fuck the infamous Black Widow being the thing to finally push Wanda over the edge.

Her climax was spectacular, more powerful than any she had known before. Not that it was a surprise considering the build-up, although when it hit Wanda had to desperately concentrate on controlling her powers.

It was difficult at the best of times, but now pure ecstasy was melting her mind she felt her eyes glowing red and red sparks flying out of her fingertips, for now doing nothing but creating a pretty light show, although even as she became overwhelmed with this Wanda did her best to make sure it remained that way and she didn't do any serious damage to the room, or worse the woman who was giving her such magnificent pleasure.

Natasha was also careful to keep an eye on what Wanda's powers were doing. Under the circumstances it was difficult not too, but truth be told her main focus was on making sure the other girl came as much as possible.

Mostly it was a matter of stubborn pride, and she should know better, but when it came to sex Natasha just couldn't help herself.

After all, she had a reputation to protect, and considering they were in the middle of The Avengers base with some of the most powerful heroes Earth had to offer surrounding her, not to mention the incredibly powerful woman she was sodomising, Natasha felt like she could relax as much as she ever could.

Truly she was more worried about Wanda causing damage than any outside force. Not that it stopped her from the powerful bowel wrecking she was giving her former enemy who had so spectacularly fucked with her mind.

Now Natasha was truly getting her revenge by ruining Wanda's rectum, perhaps literally now she was using her full speed and strength.

To be fair she was just keeping up with Wanda, the younger girl going berserk, and the greater part of her wanted to give this girl pleasure, however there was a part of her which was taking sadistic pleasure in this.

That twisted pleasure and the constant pressure against her clit ensured Natasha came too. Not as hard or as frequently as Wanda, but each one was certainly satisfying, and although Natasha tried to hold them back at first to prolong the anal pounding when she started she did nothing to prevent herself from going over the edge again and again and again.

Although truth be told she wasn't sure she could have stopped herself if she had really tried, Wanda's ass just proving itself so wonderfully fuck-able, not too tight or too loose but just right for deep, hard butt sex.

Eventually Natasha found herself turning into a wild animal, relentlessly pounding her submissive mate, a true state of bliss she had rarely known. Sadly, she was unable to keep it up for long, Wanda inevitably collapsing face down in a sweaty heap, and while Natasha did initially keep going she didn't want to fuck an unconscious body.

So after one more mutual climax she reluctantly began slowing down, and once she had decreased the pace to slow and steady she yanked her dildo out of Wanda's ass hole and was rewarded with her handiwork, namely the sight of this powerful woman's ass hole left gaping open for her.

After almost a full minute of admiring Wanda's freshly gaped and no longer virgin butt hole Natasha gave that cute little butt a hard slap and then, after the brunette was done crying out, the redhead firmly told her, "You've read my mind. What do you think I want next?"

Wanda bit her lip and considered her options. Part of her wanted to tear the harness off of Natasha's body, strap it around her own waist and shove it up the assassin's perfect ass.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers