Teach Me Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew at least part of Natasha would like that, but even if she used all of her magic Wanda wasn't sure if she had the strength to actually turn the tables on The Black Widow. Or if she was capable of that type of dominance.

Anyway, another valid option was to spread her cheeks and emphasise just how stretched open her ass hole now was, just thinking about it making her blush and yet quiver with submissive delight. But, from a quick scan of Natasha's mind, it wasn't what she wanted from her right now.

What Natasha did want Wanda wasn't sure she could give her, but after all the amazing orgasms she'd just received it felt only right to the witch to slowly turn around, kneel in front of the spy and with a lot of hesitance take the head of the strap-on dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her virgin ass into her mouth.

Which disgusted her more than a little, but it seemed like such a perfect way to end Natasha's dominance over her. And really, after losing her anal cherry what was one more act of debauchery?

To Wanda's relief the taste wasn't as bad as she feared it might be. She didn't instantly love it as some of the other women Natasha had butt fucked, however the more she sucked the cock the more she got used to the flavour, Wanda eventually finding herself bobbing her head up and down about half of Natasha's dick and thoroughly sucking her own ass cream off of the strap-on.

She didn't try to deep throat the toy cock as others had done in the past, but she made sure to thoroughly lick the bottom half. In fact she slid her tongue all over the fake dick for good measure, which was apparently enough for the infamous super spy.

That Natasha wasn't offering up any verbal encouragement, or degrading comments, surprised Wanda a little bit, prompting her to open her eyes and stare up at the other woman. They then locked their gaze and Wanda realised something, Natasha was a little bit afraid of her.

Everyone was of course, but as nothing seem to phase Natasha she hadn't really known until now if it was the same for this intimidating woman, and it was glorious because Wanda realised that, once she got her strength back, she could use it to totally turn the table on the feared Natasha Romanoff and fuck that big glorious butt of hers. Or she could just stick to being The Black Widow's bitch.

Both were appealing, but all Wanda knew for sure was that she wanted to get her tight little ass fucked by this goddess of a woman again. Soon and often.