Teach Me Trans-Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any hesitation she parted her lips and her tongue slipped out, licking my hand and nails, cleansing them from her sperm. I knew that she would love to taste cum from now on. When she had finished licking her cum form my hand, I looked at her and said, "It is late now, we will have to retire for the night if we want to be fully rested for tomorrow night's revelry." I raised myself from her body and took her hand to help her get up. We then walked to the bedroom to slip into our nightgown and sleep.

Once in the bedroom, I slowly undressed so that Nancy who was sitting on the king-sized bed could admire my naked body. As I removed my half-bra, Nancy's eyes became wide open. I looked at her seductively, "Yes, my little feminized slave, you will learn how to please me through my beautiful breasts." She became more troubled when I let my skirt fall to the floor, exposing my long legs encased in the black seamed stockings and mostly my beautiful cock-clit. I slowly wrapped my long nailed fingers around it and said, "Yes, you will also spend a lot of time pleasing me through my organ, all full eight inches of it. You can not imagine all the things I will either do to you or force you to do to it, but I can tell you that I will get a lot of pleasure from whatever I decide you will do to my cock-clit!" On these words I went to my closet and pulled out a black diaphanous nightgown and slipped it on. I knew that Nancy would still be excited as she could see my naked body through it and what was left of my lingerie; waist-cincher, black seamed stockings and high heels.

I then ordered Nancy to undress but to keep on her bra, panties, garter-belt, stockings and high heels. I then affixed a white leather collar around her neck and closed it tightly in the back, locking it with a small gold padlock. The collar had six gold rings around it. Nancy looked at me, wondering what was the purpose of the collar. Without answering her I stepped over to my night table and picked up a black leather garter-belt that had six special garter tabs hanging from it. Slowly I lifted the hem of my sheer nightgown and put the garter-belt around my waist, over my waist-cincher. "I know you are curious about my special collar and why I am putting on a second garter-belt and I will show you in a short while. This will ensure that you give me lots of pleasure. Now I want you to lie face down on the bed with your head here," I said, showing her a point about half-way up the bed.

I then pulled some restraints that were attached to the front legs of the bed and proceeded to secure them around her ankles in a cross-over pattern to make sure she would not move too much. From the night table I got some wrists restraints and tied her wrists behind her back. After making sure she was well tied up, I went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit and rejuvenate my perfume, I slowly walked out of the bathroom and came back to the bed, closing some of the lights on my way and allowing Nancy to admire my exquisite body. As I let myself on the bed, I shut the lights except the one on my night table which was dimmed low, just enough to give some light and ambience into the room, I then laid on the bed with my legs spread wide and Nancy between them.

I told Nancy to raise her body so I could put my sheer nightgown under her body as I lowered myself a bit so that my limp organ was in line with her mouth. "I think you know what is coming and what situation you will be in, my slave. Now open wide my little feminized slave, I want to put my cock-clit somewhere warm, your mouth!" As she opened her lips I forced my cock-clit and pussy-balls into her mouth. Then I started attaching the additional garter tabs to her collar. As I affixed each one I also adjusted it to make sure it was holding her tight against my pelvic mound. As I was moving around, affixing all the garter tabs securely, I could feel my cock-clit losing its softness and rapidly filling Nancy's mouth. What a feeling!

Once I was done, I closed my legs around Nancy's head, resting my high heels on her back and lowered the hem of my nightgown. After taking a sip of my champagne, I looked at her, "How wonderful Nancy you will have the pleasure of sleeping engulfed by my nightgown, inhaling my wonderful perfume and with my cock-clit in your mouth. Whatever I decide to let flow through it, you will have to swallow, how delicious it will be." On those words I rocked my hips and felt another orgasm coming, this one did not take long and again I was filling her mouth with my lovely cum. I slowly caressed her head while deciding wether I should let her have another taste of my Golden Wine. It did not take much thinking on my part before I let it flow into her mouth with a moan of ecstasy.

As I slowly fell asleep I contemplated the wonderful week-end that lay ahead of me, especially the following evening with Lisa and Mistress Carole, I envisioned Nancy with three penises to serve.

12