Teach Me Trans-Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I went to Lisa first and took her down from the bar. We brought her to kneel in front of Nancy. We then went to my closet and selected some bondage implements. Carol opened her bag and took two new toys she had bought. We then went to our own slaves and placed them in bondage. First we put leather cuffs around their ankles and affixed them together, then wrists leather cuffs went on and were also affixed together. Around each slave's head went a leather collar with a ring in the back. A rope was inserted in each of the cuffs rings and into the ring of the collar at the head. THIS was tightened to our slaves were now in a bizarre position, their wrists were almost touching their ankles and their heads were pulled back as far as they could.

"Look Leah, here is a toy you will love." She showed me a leather strip with four hooks and a ring and velcro at each end. "We will place the ring inside our slaves mouths and This will insure us that they will not be able to close their mouths until we decide." I smiled at Carol, "You are so outrageous my love, but I love your new toy, let us put it on our slaves now. I am very anxious to have Nancy receive my offering." Carol smiled and kissed me. We placed the special rings on our slaves and then looked at them as we hugged as we admired our slaves in their bondage. "Are you ready my love, because I am and I think we should position ourselves to get as much pleasure as we can, do you not agree?" Carol said. "Yes my darling, I want to revel in This new perversion."

Carol moved to Lisa and placed her ass over her face as she guided me over Nancy. In This position we were facing each other and therefore we could caress one another. "Oh! It is so wonderful Leah, I am so anxious to have Lisa eat my Chocolate, tell me that you are as anxious for Nancy to do the same." I smiled and told her, "Yes Carol, my love, I am as anxious as you are." I took her in my arms and kissed her as I felt Nancy's mouth on my asshole. Carol took my cock-clit in her hand and caressed it gently, I did the same to hers.

Carol broke the kiss and brought her mouth to my ear, "Look in the mirror and admire our slaves as they worship us," she said as she hugged me. I whispered in her ear, "Look closely I am about to commit the ultimate perversion." I then used one of my hands to push Nancy's head away from my asshole, but kept her close enough to it. I whispered to Carol, "Look in the mirror, Nancy is about to receive my Divine Chocolate." And I pushed with my muscles on the nugget inside my rectum. "Here is your ultimate submission Nancy, lick my Divine Chocolate as it appears and then I will feed it in your mouth."

Carol and I both looked in the mirror and we saw my Chocolate Nugget emerge from my asshole and Nancy's tongue lick it before I dropped into her mouth. Carol was looking in the mirror and was amazed at Nancy's acceptance of my offering and also how at ease I was about doing such a perverted act. "It is my turn now my lovely Leah, I will feed my slave. Here it is Lisa, my Sanctified Chocolate, taste me, become my total slave." I watched in the mirror and was amazed at the sight of Carol's Chocolate Nugget falling into Lisa's mouth.

I was so aroused that I took Carol in my arms and kissed her passionately. My tongue darted in her mouth and danced with hers while our salivas mixed. I let one of my hands slowly descend to her beautiful cock-clit and started to caress it. I felt it harden in my fingers and I wanted to taste her. I broke the kiss and lowered my mouth to take her beautiful cock-clit in my mouth. I licked it slowly, savouring her taste. Then I took it in my mouth, slowly sliding my lips along its length, engulfing it completely, filling my mouth and my throat completely with Carol's cock-clit.

I sucked on Carol's cock-clit like I had never done before and suddenly I felt her juices fill my mouth as she moaned from her orgasm. As she finished filling my mouth with her love juices, she helped me get up and took me in her arms as she passionately kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth to taste herself. I felt her breasts pressing against mine and our cock-clits also touching each other. I was so elated at all we had done that I thought I would never feel anything like This again but Carol had other things in mind so our slaves would not go unfulfilled.

"Now my lovely Leah, we must help our slaves wash down our Chocolate," Carol said, she took her slave Lisa and helped her get beside Nancy as we removed their gags. Then we stood side by side facing our slaves, she held my cock-clit in her hand and brought it to Nancy's mouth. As I watched her, I took her cock-clit in my hand and did the same. "Leah, my love, give your Golden Champagne to Nancy while I do the same for Lisa, and you slaves will now eat our Divine Chocolate while we douse it with our Golden Champagne! Before we start urinating in your mouths we want to see you chew our Chocolate, now!"

I saw Nancy's and Lisa's mouth close and could observe their mouths move as they chewed on our Chocolate. I felt Carol's excitement grow as she held my cock-clit tighter and I did the same as I had never been aroused like that. Then Carol looked at me, "Are you ready my love?" I smiled and nodded to her. She turned her head, "Nancy and Lisa, I want you to open your mouths now!" Both slaves obeyed.

I looked at Nancy's open mouth and I was so excited. I then aimed Carol's cock-clit at Lisa's mouth and brought it as close as I could while Carol did the same to mine. Suddenly I felt my Golden Champagne start leaving my bladder and then it was slowly flowing into Nancy's mouth as Carol's went into Lisa's mouth. We looked at each other and smiled while holding each other's cock-clit tenderly but passionately.

As our slaves were drinking and eating our divine offerings, Carol and I kissed passionately.

THE END