Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 02

Story Info
Character build up.
1.6k words
122k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Character build up, not to be sexy, read if you want or otherwise, skip to next chapter.)

* * * * * * * * * *

The bell rang, school was over. Kid's rushed out to get to their buses, their parents SUV's, or to their friends waiting for them by the fences enclosing the school. The bell was loud, long, and when finally over, I was relieved. Principal Cleary hadn't come by my office, so I knew we were in the clear. No one had ratted us out over the weekend.

"D" and Donny had come up to me during their classes study session towards the end of the period, making sure I was ready. I told the janitor to keep my hall and lining classes for last on his rounds. I said I was going to be filming projects with students for their college entrance projects and needed the hall empty and quiet so the camera wouldn't pick up any extra noise. He nodded and said "Alright, Mr.Tripp. I'll get to your classes around 8 p.m. for ya."

I finished clearing off my desk in my office and closed the door behind me, I sat at my desk, waiting for the boys and girls to show up. Within five minutes, Donny, "D", and some of their friends from their club started to come in.

One of their friends, Bill, is bit of a big Star Wars freak. On his 18th birthday, Donny, "D", and the other friends all went out for a Star Wars duel at a paint ball park. Strapped in their Jedi and Storm Trooper apparel, they fought it out until way after midnight. I know this, because I was invited but couldn't make it, so they brought in a video and we watched it the next week during lunch. Bill is tall, has dark hair that he lets fall into his eyes, and he says he spends most of his time at home reading or on the net chatting with his many net-buds.

Two more guys came in, twin brothers, Carl and Lance. They are both Italian, and dressed in dark clothing. They are the "goth" ones of the geek club. Ever since Columbine, it became the un-hip thing among students at the school to be gothic and it seemed as Carl and Lance were the only ones who not only didn't give a fuck, but wanted to make a point. "Clothes do not make the person!" as one of them would say at some of our debates over the dress code.

Carl is on the chess club, math club, drama club, science and theories club, and is the founder of the movie club. If he was white, had blonde hair, and wore high waters, he'd be just like Brian from the breakfast club.

Lance on the other hand makes it a point to only be in the geek club. He has a girlfriend and does his best to try to be "as normal as you can be all dressed in black" as he says. He is like an Italian Johnny Cash, which is funny, because if you say something like that to kids at my school, they would say, "That guy that movie was about with Reese Witherspoon?" Lance is tall like his brother, with black hair as well, but keeps it held back from his eyes with a backwards cap with ICP on it.

Knowing that Terri and her friends would be coming in soon, I started to prep the boys. I filled them in with what I had in mind on what to do for their "study sessions" with the girls. "You are to tutor the girls for fifteen minutes every forty five minutes. Find out from the girls what classes they are having trouble with, or what their homework is. Do what you feel with help them with learning, not just punish them. Okay? We want them to learn a lesson, not hate men.

"With that, 'Rule number 1' -- " I started but was interrupted by "D."

"What is this, Fight Club?" he asked, and the guys all laughed.

"Rules are important for a situation like this, we all are trespassing on some dangerous ground. I don't want these girls to be scared and run off and tell the authorities."

"They won't do that," Donny said.

"Yeah," Carl chimed in, "they know we have them caught, they won't chance it by telling the police, because they'd have to tell their parents too, and the whole school would find out."

"Better safe than in jail," I said. "Now, 'Rule number 1: No telling anyone else about what goes on here.' I'm serious."

"Yup, it's like the Fight Club," Derrick laughed and then shut up when I shot him a look. "Sorry Mr. Tripp."

" 'Rule number 2: Wear protection, no matter what.' If you don't got it, find something else to do.' I don't trust these girls, if they are doing stuff with a teacher for grades who knows what they are doing for popularity."

The boys murmured their agreement. " 'Rule number 3: Make a safety word with your girl so nothing gets out of hand. Rule number 4: Different partner each session so there is no favoritism or fighting.' Okay so far, boys?" I looked up at them.

They all nodded and said it was okay. "Alright with me, as long as those sluts learn to not pull this shit anymore!" Carl said. The other boys nodded.

The door opened, and Terri came in, followed by five girls from her squad. Tiffany, Amber, Stephanie, and "Telly".

Tiffany is co-captain of the cheerleading squad, big bouncy tits like Terri, but is shorter and a little chubbier than her. I have seen her topless, her boyfriend is one of the front guards on the basketball team and I caught them having sex on the school bus after an away game. It was funny because she lost her top when it fell out of one of the open windows of the bus and had to borrow my jacket when being led out of the bus. Since then, she hasn't been able to lock eyes with me.

Amber is tall, a little gangly in a way, but has a gorgeous face. She could be a model if she wanted, and could afford it. I think she is the unpopular one of the group because of her parents social status, but am not sure. Her parents are both cashiers at a local supermarket and she is going for a scholarship to the local community college through a non-profit group in town.

Stephanie is the obvious slut of the team. She has dated at least every guy on both the football team and the baseball team, and by "dated" I mean gone on one date, was the talk of the week following her date, and then went out with another guy the next weekend, starting it all over again. As she sat down, she took the pony tail holder from her hair and let down her long, luscious black locks, I almost creamed my pants watching her.

Tabitha "Telly" is as gorgeous and sexy as her older sister, Madison, that I remember quite well from the year before. Both sisters have long blonde hair, Telly's being longer and always held up in a pony tail. Tabitha's nick name is "Telly" because she TiVo's every single day time soap opera and keeps everyone to date of what's going on.

All the girls sat down in the front row of the seats along with the boys. "Glad you decided to come girls," I said. "I was telling the boys the rules," I briefly told the girls the rules I had told the boys, and then went on to the next rule. " And now Rule number 5: When each girl has retaken their last two tests that they got special treatment for, and pass, they don't have to come to the "study sessions" anymore." I looked around the room. "All right?" I asked. Both groups nodded.

"Alright, first lesson," I said. I paired up the kids, Donny and Tiffany together on the left side of the first row, "D" and Amber on the right side, Carl and "Telly" in the back of the room, and Lance and Bill in the front of the class with Stephanie.

Not sure of what to expect, I could tell all the girls were a little nervous. "Okay, boys, teach the sluts a lesson....just be nice about."

The boys began to ask the girls different questions, such as what classes are they getting special help with by Mr. Wallace and what was their homework for the week. They were all bit surprised. They probably thought that is was going to be a big gang bang, considering what had happened to Terri.

"What about me, Mr. Tripp?" Terri asked.

"You had your first lesson last week, Terri, you are going to observe with me," I said. I pulled out my camcorder from my bag and handed it to her. "Walk around the class and tape the session when it starts."

"Yes sir, Mr. Tripp," she said and sat down in my desk chair.

We sat and began to wait for the boys to finish with the first tutor session, and start with the lessons. I glanced at my watch, almost fifteen minutes to wait.

"This just might work!" I think to myself.

(to be continued.....)

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now remember, this was character development, for the steamy stuff, read the next chapter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories