Teach That Slut A Lesson! Ch. 03

Story Info
The team's lessons start.
2.5k words
152.7k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited intently as the minutes ticked by. Donny glanced up from Tiffany's work and we made eye contact. He smiled. I knew he was going to have fun with her. Anyone would with her massive tits.

I stood up and walked around the room. I moved my eyes to each group of "students" across the room, I was surprised to see Carl and "Telly" chatting away about TV shows. They both seemed to like the show CSI and were laughing about how the show has flaws when it comes to forensics.

I stood up and made my rounds through the classroom. Terri started to film as Lance and Bill were starting to undress Stephanie. She filmed up close as the boys handled Stephanie's tits roughly, Lance in front of her, kissing her neck and Bill behind her, unzipping her pants and pulling them down. She started to unzip Lance's pants and licked her lips.

I checked on Donny and "D" and they both were fine. Donny and Tiffany were kissing as she had her hands in his pants, jerking him off. "D" was taking his time with Amber as she was a little shy with him, his hands under her shirt and nibbling on her neck.

Carl and "Telly" kept chatting, not even aware almost of what everyone else was doing.

I headed down to the threesome in front of the class. Bill was sitting on the edge of my desk and putting on a condom. He smiled at me. "I always keep one on me, teach." He chuckled, and Stephanie stuck her butt out towards him, he held onto her hips and slid his cock between her legs. Terri got on her knees and filmed as his dick entered into Stephanie's pussy.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut?" Bill asked as he grunted while thrusting his cock into her. Stephanie's tits bounced as he thrusted his hips towards her. Lance had her bent over and her face at his crotch. I was behind him and couldn't see what she was doing, but as he tilted his head back, I realized she must be sucking his cock.

I moved to my desk and sat on my chair, watching the three teens fucking. Terri was getting turned on and looked at me. When our eyes met, she winked at me. She looked back at the screen and watched her friend take it from behind and suck another guys cock while being filmed. Terri sat on a chair close to the teens, and opened her legs. She was wearing a white skirt and she pulled it up with one hand while the other filmed the fuck fest on my desk.

I watched from my chair as Terri moved her thong aside and began to roll her clit in her finger, I watched her chest heave up and down and her hands move quicker.

Bill thrusted harder into Stephanie and moaned out loud as he came. Stephanie gasped and moaned and her legs almost buckled as he finished off inside her, carefully protected by the condom.

I looked at Donny, he had Tiffany standing up and her pants down. She leaned towards Donny, her hands on his chair, gripping it hard as he ate her out. She moaned and I knew she came on his face. "D" finally had Amber worked up enough to have his hands down her pants, fingering her I guessed. She bucked her hips and moaned as he bit down on her bare breast. Her top was no where in sight.

I wanted to applaud the geeks, but stayed quiet as I unzipped my pants. Terri watched me as I took my cock out and began to stroke it.

Stephanie now was sitting on the edge of the desk and Lance was putting on a condom that he had pulled from his back pack. "Good job, Lance," I said.

"My girlfriend and I are always careful," he said, and took hold of Stephanie's legs, he stood between them and with a powerful thrust, he pushed his cock into her.

"Oh my god!" she yelled out. "Not my ass!"

"Say the safety word then bitch!" he growled and began to thrust in back and forth into her. I was surprised that he chose her ass, and I could tell she was too!

"Ohhh god.....I think I'm gonna cum!" she moaned out instead.

Bill tied off the condom and threw it in the garbage, wadded up in tissues. He walked to Terri and grabbed hold of the camera. "Take care of Mr. Tripp, I know you want to." He smiled at me and sat on the chair watching Stephanie take it up the ass and getting every savory second on tape.

Terri walked to me, undressing as she came to me, she got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I moaned and stroked her face as she sucked my rod and pulled me into ecstasy. "Oh, yes, Terri," I moaned to her, "yeah, come make some extra points with me, baby..."

She giggled as she sucked my cock more.

I looked at Donny and "D". Donny now had Tiffany bent over his chair and was thrusting in and out of her as he slapped her ass. He told her to take it, to keep his cock in mind when she thought about cheating on a test again or skipping class. Tiffany moaned loudly and he slapped her ass harder. She didn't reject the spanking, each slap sent her jiggly body forward. She moaned again and Donny gripped her hips, thrusting harder into her then slowing down. He must have came.

"D" had Amber sitting on her chair while he was on his knees, eating out her tight, pretty cunt. She had a book on her lap and was doing her best to read aloud as he licked her pussy. "Extra points to you, Amber!" I called out to her. She smiled at me. "Doing your homework while learning your lesson!"

Terri bit down gently on my cock and pulled my attention to her. She stood up and smiled at me. "Want to fuck me now, Mr. Tripp?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. I stood up pulled out a condom from my pants and then let them drop to the floor. "Put it on for me...bitch." I threw in the verbal insult to remind her why she was here.

She tore open the package and took the condom out, unrolled it on my dick and sat leaned back towards the desk where Lance now had Stephanie on her knees sucking off his dick, his condom in his hand. He put it in some tissues from my desk and threw it into the garbage can. He put both hands on her face and thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth. He moaned and told her to take it all, and came hard in her mouth. I heard her gag, he must have came more than she was used to taking.

I stepped up to Terri, and held her legs against my inner arms, holding onto the desk and her legs outward, I had perfect view of her pussy as I started to slide it into her. She wasn't as tight as I had hoped, but she felt amazing. I thrusted in and out of her, my speed growing faster, her face growing red. I leaned forward and sucked on her neck as I rammed my cock into her.

"Oh god, Mr. Tripp," she groaned as I pounded into her. "You are so big..."

I wanted to say, "And you are so loose," but I knew that would be mean.

I heard "D" moan and I looked up, Amber was now on her knees, letting him jerk off his cock against her bare chest. Donny looked on from his chair, seated next to Tiffany who was getting dressed, her face red from either embarrassment or flushed from having an orgasm.

I felt Terri's pussy clench my cock and she moaned out. "I'm going to cum, Mr. Tripp!" she thrusted her head back and laid on the desk, her head next to Stephanie's lap.

"Stephanie," I said, "get on the desk and straddle Terri's face."

"But Mr. Tripp, that's sick!" Stephanie started but I cut her off.

"It's an order," I said thrusting in and out of Terri as she looked up with glossy eyes at Stephanie. "You want to have a few more weeks of this, screw every guy in this room, or do you want to get it over with now?" I asked Stephanie.

Stephanie climbed onto the desk, putting her knees on either side of Terri's face. "Fuck her cunt, Terri!" I said.

She didn't hesitate. She started to slide her tongue up and down Stephanie's shaking cunt. She started to moan as her friend licked her pussy. "Come watch this, boys!" I said to Donny and "D" and they both came down eagerly to watch Terri, the slut, eat out her friend's pussy.

I pushed my cock harder into Terri, pulling her legs up and laying them against my chest, I reached my hand down and started to rub my thumb against her clit, pressing into hard and rubbing it back and forth over her pink button.

She moaned out to me as her face became buried in Stephanie's crotch as she began to cum and sit on her friend's tongue, sitting up straight and moaning. Stephanie reached her hands down and began to caress her friend's tits, Terri moaned louder, knowing that her friend was enjoying her tongue play. Bill kept filming, Lance stood there in awe, and Donny and "D" walked up to Terri. They each took a breast in their mouth and licked and tortured Terri by biting and licking her nipples.

Stephanie moaned out, slamming her pussy against Terri and bucking her hips as her pussy came all over her friends pretty mouth. Terri came hard on my dick and I moaned out loud, cumming too. I pulled my dick out and took my condom off, disposing of it in the garbage can like the other boys.

"Amber...Tiffany, come down here please." I said. The two girls stood up and walked down the steps to us slowly. Carl and "Telly" watched from their seats. "Stephanie, get off Terri and get dressed." The girl slowly climbed off her friends face, she caught site of her friends wet mouth and tears formed in her eyes.

Lance took the camera from Bill and stood next to the desk, the camera still rolling. Bill took Stephanie in his arms and helped Stephanie get dressed. He kissed her on the mouth and told her she was beautiful as she came on her friend. "Don't be embarrassed," he said. "It's just all apart of the lessons."

The boy was a genius! "Tiffany, get on the desk and straddle Terri's face, it's your turn."

"But Mr. Tripp," Terri started. "I thought my next lesson was supposed to be---"

"You'll never learn your lesson," Derrick said, taking my place between her legs. I moved off to the side and pulled my pants up and watched as he slide another condom on his now growing cock. He took hold of Terri's thighs and spread them open. He began to slide between her pussy folds and moaned. "You are loose, baby....can I fuck your ass?" he asked with a smile.

Terri couldn't help but try to slap "D" but Donny took hold of her hands and held them as Tiffany moaned. She let her friend be forced to lick her pussy and showed that loved every minute of it. She moaned as her chubby body moved up and down her friends head.

Amber watched with her eyes wide. I moved over to her. "Ready for your turn?" I asked her. "Or do you want to get fucked too?"

She looked down at the floor and whispered, "I'm a virgin, Mr. Tripp."

"D" moaned out as he came while thrusting hard into Terri, Tiffany moaned as she took Terri's licks across her pussy. And with all this lovely sexual action going on, I was stunned by Amber's confession that was unheard to the rest of the group.

"We'll talk about this next week, go ahead and get your things, honey." I said placing my hand on her shoulder. "You don't need to give that away anytime soon."

She smiled lightly and went off to get her backpack and coat.

Tiffany moaned and grunted, almost falling forward as she came on her Terri's mouth. Donny bite down onto Terri's tits and sucked her nipple into his mouth as she came another time on "D's" cock. "Ohhh god!" she screamed out.

"Fuck yeah!" he grunted fucking her faster, ready to cum. "Take it bitch!"

Tiffany climbed off the desk and got dressed again. She stood there with Amber and the boys as "D" kept thrusting in and out of her. He pulled out, ready to cum, and pulled off the condom, letting it drop to the floor. He jerked off his cock and began to cum.

Terri gasped as she got a blast of "D's" cum across her tits and her neck. He grunted and jerked off faster, his stream of cum spraying onto her chest and her stomach, and then a final spurt came out, landing on her belly button. "D" stood there, breathing quickly, and Terri lay on my desk, not wanting to move with all the cum on her.

"Alright then class," I said. "Next week, until then, I want you girls to study and be ready to retake your tests this Friday, I expect for you girls to explain to Mr. Wallace that you no longer want free rides from him, you are to do your work, not be late to class...or this will happen to you. Just like Terri, you will be covered in cum, on camera. If you behave, we will take it easy on your girls. We promise."

The girls all nodded, and agreed to come back next Monday for the next lessons. Donny took a few tissues from the box and handed them to Terri, "Clean up and I'll drive you home," he said. She accepted the tissues with tears rolling down her face and she cleaned herself up. He went back to his backpack and said his good byes to the girls and his friends. Terri's friends left the classroom, Amber by herself, Tiffany with Stephanie and Bill. When Terri sat up to start getting dressed, Donny, "D", and I talked with her.

"Good job," I told her. "You don't have anything to worry about at this time. We won't tell your parents or the principal what you and Mr. Wallace were doing."

"Good," she said. "How many more weeks of this do we have to go through?" she asked, tying her shoes.

"Until you all pass the tests you got help with," Donny said.

"Sounds good to me," I said. "What do you think "D"? That alright with you?"

"I could go forever with this, but it sounds fair to me." He had a smirk on his face as he locked eyes with Terri. "Just be nicer to my good friend Donny here," he put his arm around Donny's shoulders, "and all will be good with me."

"Alright," she put her backpack on. "See you guys here next week then."

(to be continued...)

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can't wait for more!!!

I so fucking loved it!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories