Teacher

Story Info
Anne tells girlfriend how she helped bi-curious woman.
3.8k words
3.82
67.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers

"I gotta tell ya about my trip last weekend." I say as Sandy and I begin our stroll down the deserted Lake Michigan beach. It is a very warm fall afternoon. We are in our summer shorts and our shoes are back in the car. The sun still has enough power to warm our skin nicely.

"You told me that you went going out East somewhere." Sandy mentions and grabs my hand, pulling me in closely to her as we walk.

"Yeah, I went to visit someone I met on the Internet." I peek at Sandy from the corner of my eye, looking for her reaction. "Uh... I kind of have a rule about meeting for real the people who I e-mail with, but this was an exception."

"Really!" Sandy quickly stops walking and pulls me to a stop. Her long auburn hair shines in the sun. She had unbuttoned her shirt all the way down when I was not looking and my eyes fall onto the path of freckled skin running down the center of her torso. I make a mental note to play "Connect the Freckles" with my tongue when we find a nice spot to stop. "That's dangerous!"

We begin walking again. "We've been e-mailing back and forth since early July." Sandy's shirt, blowing in the wind, moves off her left breast. Her nipple is hard and is sticking out seductively. I feel my pussy begin to form its familiar wetness. I reach behind me and pull two beers out of my backpack and hand one to Sandy. "Her name is Rachel." Sandy rubs the cold beer can across both of her nipples before opening it. She has very large light pink areolas and her hard nipples, now wet from the can, are sticking out almost an inch. I begin having trouble keeping my train of thought.

"So this girl, ah... Rachel, who you've been writing to for only a couple of months, gets you to fly all the way out East to see her?"

"No, no, it's more than that. You see, I'd told her about me and how I like the ladies..." Sandy smiles at me and squeezes my hand. "...so, I guess I kind of gave her ideas. She had told me about how she sometimes pretends that it's me that's lickin' her pussy, and about how she's been wanting to try it herself sometime for real."

"I take it that it's her old man going down on her when she's fantasizing about you. Does he know that she's doing that? I'd be pissed!"

"He knows that she's thinking about tryin' a woman, but I don't think he knows that she's thinking about someone else when he's do'n her. Anyway... so she looks in the newspaper and finds a personal from this lady who wants to try it for the first time too! So she calls and they meet for lunch! Shit! I thought she was nuts! But it turns out that this lady's clean and nice lookin' and only just curious... just like her."

"I know! I know!" Sandy stops quickly and jerks me around, pulling me close. "They run back to her house, get naked, and start like this..." Sandy moves her mouth in and our lips wetly touch. The tip of my tongue feels her tongue inch between my teeth as an erotic groan comes from her nose. Her tongue lightly dances around the tip of my tongue for a moment. I begin reaching for one of her breasts, but she breaks the kiss off as abruptly as she had started it and gives me a wicked teasing smile. "And then her old man comes home, and they're busted! Ha!"

"That's silly!" I laugh, and we begin to walk down the beach again. My crotch feels really wet now. "She wrote me about it and told me that she was scared because she's afraid that she won't know how to do it."

"What does she mean by that? It's not like her equipment's complicated to use or anything!"

"I think she was just getting cold feet or was afraid she'd get stage fright, or something. She said that it would be better if I was there! So I called and got a flight at the last minute, e-mailed her that I was coming, and went right to the airport. A cab dropped me off at her house at about the time the lady was due to arrive."

"Wait a minute!" Sandy interrupts. "You just hopped on a plane and went right to her house, and you didn't even know if it was actually cool with her?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It was an impulse, but it turned out just great. Rachel met me at the door before I could, even ring the bell! She hurried me in and she was, like, real hyper. I got her calmed down somehow. She told me that the lady was gonna be there any minute and she didn't know what she was going to do when she got there."

"Where was her husband during all this?"

"Oh, he was out. He came around a little later. I found out later that he knew about the date and wanted her to have fun with it alone for a while, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Now, Rachel's a nice look'n girl, about middle twenties I think... Kind of short and slim, brown eyes and hair, and nice big boobs! The lady that came was older was, like, mid-thirties or so. Her name's Dawn...a little taller than Rachel, real long thick black hair and eyebrows."

"Long thick black eyebrows? What does she have to do, comb them so they ain't covering her eyes?"

"No, silly. But they're just like Brook Shield's brows, and really hairy arms, pits, and bush! Made her look real sexy!"

"Yuck! Hairy pits? Yuck! Hairy legs too?"

"No, and she had just shaved them too. They felt real smooth. Her skin was kind of pale, considering it was just summer. I mean, no tan lines or anything."

"Maybe she doesn't get out much."

"Don't know. She didn't really talk about herself, but she's very pretty! Real piercing sky blue eyes too, and kind of skinny and little boobs with real dark tits."

"Like these?" Sandy says, pulling open both parts of her shirt to the side and shakes her large breasts back and forth at me.

"No!" My eyes take in her exposed body with large firm freckled boobs with big light pink tits. I drop my empty beer can to the sand and Sandy jumps a bit when I put my cold hand on her left breast. "I said she was small..." I gently squeeze. "...you're big. And her tits are dark..." I carefully pinch her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "These don't have much color, almost clear." I roll her tit between my fingers.

"You like my twins, Anne? Mmmm..."

"Yeah, love'm! Let's see if they taste anything like hers." I lower my head and take her left nipple into my mouth.

"Careful, now. They're kind of sensitive right now." Sandy says, slipping her shirt all the way off and holds it to her side. "You won't neglect the other one, OK?" I pull my mouth off her tit with a smack, and suck her right one between my teeth. "They're my twins and you got to treat them the same! Oooo, Anne! Mmmm. Can we stop here for a while, Anne?" Sandy's breathing is quickly becoming heavy and labored. "Please, Anne, can we?"

I reluctantly move my lips away from her breast. "A little farther, babe. I know a nice place for us." Sandy reluctantly rolls up her shirt and stuffs it under a strap of my backpack. I grab her hand and we begin walking again. I still don't see anyone on the beach, but I feel a little excited walking next to Sandy with her shirt off and her firm boobs bouncing with her cadence. I keep glancing over at her as we walk. Her freckles still fascinate me. There are so many of them, more on the top than on the bottom, but they are everywhere. I just love Sandy's freckles!

"OK, now, quit undressing me with your eyes and get on with your weekend's tale! It's sounding fun!"

"Yeah, right! Funny!" I let go of her hand and put my arm around her waist, pulling her in tightly. "I was there maybe fifteen minutes when the lady shows up. Rachel has to explain me, so she tells her that I'm there to help them break the ice and make sure they have a good time."

"Weird! She bought that?"

"Well, yeah! It's the truth, ain't it? Anyway, after a moment's thought, she tells me that it's a great idea! Cool, huh? So we went into the living room and they kind of just stood there. It was very awkward, so I decided to get things going. I started by telling them that this is THEIR time, and I might let them do me when they're done with each other. They didn't say anything and kind of looked nervously around at each other and at me. So I took off all my clothes! I didn't make a big production out of it. I just pulled them off and threw them in the corner."

"I thought you said that this was THEIR time?"

"It was! I'd gone over all kinds of different scenarios on the plane and settled on doin' it this way. You wouldn't expect me to stand around with all my clothes on while these two girls are rolling all around on the floor together, would you?"

We come up to a little river emptying itself into the lake. "We're here!" I announce. The river is full of big boulders scattered all around and there is a little waterfall up near a small grassy area. It is a very beautiful and romantic setting. We both walk onto the long soft grass, and I pull a large white sheet out of my backpack and carefully spread it out. "Wash the sand off your feet first!" I say as I walk into the cold water. "We don't want any sand in our bed, right?"

"Anne, please get on with the story. It's getting me real horny!" Sandy says as she finishes washing her feet and returns to the bed sheet spread out on the grass.

"Sure, babe!" I begin slowly removing my clothes as I resume my story. "So, the two wanna-be-queers are having their eyes bug out lookin' at me standing there naked. I put a foot on a chair and started fingering my cunt, and I told them that they should undress each other. I guess they felt weird or something looking at me like that, cuz they immediately turned their attention to each other and began ripping each other's clothes off. When they were both naked, I told them to give each other a big hug, which they did. They each had their head on the other's shoulder and I could tell that they were really getting into it because their eyes were closed and they were rockin' back'n forth."

I pile my cloths on top of my backpack and squat next to Sandy. She had gotten naked too and is sitting cross legged on the sheet. "So there I was, fingering my cunt like this..." I open my knees and slip a finger between my swollen lips and into my wet hole. Sandy looks down and her eyes widen. "...and the girls were hugging and squeezing each others buns! I kind of walked up next to them with my finger still in here, like this, and told them that it was time for their first big kiss."

Sandy puts her hand between her legs and starts mastur- bating along with the story too. My finger is firmly rubbing my swollen clit. We both watch the other's fingers as they move around in our wet pussies. I continue my story with laboring breath, "They opened the hug a little and quickly pressed their lips together, and I moved in real close to watch. Both their jaws were open, so I could tell that they were Frenchin'. They both had started groping at each other's boobs too. I'm telling ya, they were both hot little queers, the way they were goin' at it! Then, when I thought they had enough kissin', I told Dawn to get down in the doggy position. I got her a throw pillow and told her to put her head down on it. That made her rear-end stick up in the air... Like this!" I get on my knees and put my head on the ground, aiming my wet swollen under side at Sandy.

Sandy, sucking in a big breath, says, "Oh! Anne, that's soooo nice!" I look under myself between my legs and flash a big upside down smile at her. "Can you open it up a little more? And stick it out more for me? Oooo, yumm!"

"So," I continue, "I tell Rachel to move in and get her face up to Dawn's hot little box. Dawn moved her knees apart a little more, ...like this, and pushed her rear out and up, ...like this." I stick my wet slit out behind me and slowly wave it back and forth in Sandy's direction. "I watched as Rachel put her nose right against Dawns puss. Her tongue came out and tentatively started to search through the folds of skin for her hidden love button!"

"Oh, yeah!" Sandy whispered, and I feel her hot breath on my waiting pussy. Her nose nudges in between its lips and her tongue begins moving around near my waiting clitoris.

"And, uh...mmmm!" I lose my train of thought as her nose pushes farther into my pussy and her tongue and lips start attacking my own love button. "She, ...uh, f...first worked on her clit...YES! LIKE THAT! Mmmm! Th...then, she began licking all around." I feel Sandy's wide tongue move off my aching clitoris and up into my love canal. "Rachel th... then tongue fucked her real slow...in and out with her tongue, like THAT! Ooooh! Slow, yeah, in and out. I'm going to cum, Sandy! Don't stop that!" I feel her tongue as it pushes deeply into me, and then it quickly pulls almost all the way out. She keeps a steady rhythm, in and out, and in and out. My orgasm starts in my hip bones, warmly radiating to my vagina walls. The muscles quiver around her tongue. I I feel a small gush of moisture ooze between my lips and onto Sandy's cheeks and chin.

"Did she do it like that?" Sandy asks as my orgasm fades and she begins to slide two fingers in where her tongue just had just been. "That was a wet one!"

"Yeah! And then I told Rachel to lick Dawn's butt hole!" Sandy's wet tongue moves up to my little rectum. "Yes, like that. Mmmm! I told her to stick it in!" Her tongue begins pushing against my tightly shut little hole!

Sandy suddenly stops and looks down between my legs at my upside-down face, "Hey, you didn't really make your want- a-be queers lick butt, did you?"

"No, ha! I just wanted you to do it to me!" With that, Sandy slaps my left butt cheek smartly. "Ouch! Hey!" I roll off my knees onto my side and wrap her in our arms. We start another good laugh.

"Now, what did you make them do next? Rachel's pussy is ready for Dawn now, right Anne?" She asks between her laughter.

Before I could answer, Sandy puts her mouth over mine. Our wet tongues dance together for a long minute. I can taste my pussy in her spit. "More than ready, for sure, Sandy dear." I begin again as our lips part. "But, let me tell you... When Rachel was down behind her, eat'n her real good, I got down real close for a look. Now THAT'S interesting! She was lick'n her like she was trying to keep up with a fast melting ice-cream cone! Mmmmm! I was so close I could feel and smell Dawn's hot little cunt! Rachel kind of peeked at me and smiled as she ate. It was way cool!"

"Hurry and tell me what this Dawn did with my... uh... Rachel's wet snatch!"

"OK, OK! Dawn came all over Rachel's face, and then I told..."

"I know! I know!" Sandy shouts and lifts her leg up over my body. "You made her sit on her face! Like this!!"

"Ok! Sure!! I told Rachel to..." Sandy's wet slit pushes against my mouth, halting my words. I push my tongue between her lips, and she moves it up to her clitoris. I look up at her kneeling over me. The fingers on both of her hands are pulling on her nipples and she has her eyes closed. My upper lip pushes the hood up and away from her clit, and I suck the erect little organ into my mouth. I feel around with a free hand and find enough room to slip my thumb into the deep part of her sex hole. Sandy adds a little weight onto my face, which pushes her swollen clit between my teeth. Covering all of the little organ with my tongue, I begin to rub it vigorously. Not surprisingly, Sandy cums quickly with a very loud shout. My thumb feels her contractions deep inside her hole, and a good amount of liquid comes down onto my chin.

"Oh, God, Anne!" Sandy shouts, her body shuddering. "It's good for Sandy! God! Good for Sandy!" She pushes her clit away from my mouth when my stimulation begins to tickle her a little too much, and moves her sloppy crack to my lips. I begin to lick her, like a dog cleans up his dinner bowl.

When I finish and her crotch moves up off my mouth, I look up at it. Her crack is open and I look up at her pink insides. Her pubies along the sides are very wet and are stuck to her legs. "Sandy! Your wet hair down here glistens in the sun like nose hair after a sneeze!"

"Oh! Anne! Gross!" Sandy rolls off me in a fit of laughter. "Where did THAT come from?"

"I always wanted to say that and I just got reminded!" Tears of laughter roll down my face, and we both laugh again until it hurts.

"So..." Sandy says as she lies on her side, closely face to face with me. "what did you make them do next?"

Our noses are about an inch apart. We both have our free arm on each other's side. I answer in a soft and sexy voice, "I had them kiss again, Sandy." I move up to her mouth, roll her on her back, and begin planting little kisses on and around her mouth. Our eyes are open and we lock them together for a moment. Kissing her squarely on her lips, the tips of our tongues touch briefly again. Then I begin moving my little kisses across her cheek and she turns her face to the side. We both moan softly as I get close to her ear. Her breathing is heavy as my warm wet mouth works on her neck just behind her ear lobe, but her breathing stops as my tongue enters her ear canal.

"Mmmm, Anne, yeah..." Sandy speaks softly. "Did Rachel get kissed like this for, like, a really long time?"

"No." I cuddle up against her body and put my head on her chest and shoulder. Sandy's breasts are right in front of my face, so I softly put my hand over one. "They were suckin' face real sweetly and then Rachel's husband shows up. I was sitting on the couch watching them, and I was finger-fucking myself like there was no tomorrow."

"No shit? Yikes! I'll bet he was surprised! That must have looked strange, you playing with yourself on the couch right there and his wife is naked on the floor with some strange lady!"

"Not at all. He knew all about it, remember?. I think he wanted to get there when they were going at it hot and heavy, but he blew it."

"So he missed it all. Too bad!"

"Not!" I reply with a laugh. "Since the kissin' got stopped when he walked in, I told them get in the 69 position! They kind of giggled as they moved around on the floor there in the living room. Bob, that's his name, sits next to me on the couch and they begin eat'n each other. Rachel was on top."

"Do YOU want to do that now, Anne?" Sandy asks softly.

"No, lets just cuddle for a while, Sandy. OK?"

"Sure, babe. I'd like to cuddle for a while too." Sandy puts her right arm around me and finds my left breast with her hand. "So I'll bet this guy got to join in, down there on the floor with them."

"We both did, later that night! Right then he didn't try. I sat back into the couch next to him and finished getting myself off while we watched my two girls eating each other. He had quickly dropped his drawers and started beating his meat."

"And the girls? Did the cum together, you know, at the same time?"

"Well, Rachel had finished real quick. Then she had to work a while to get Dawn off. I got myself off kind of quick too. Then this Bob guy stood up, holding his swollen dick real tight with his fist. The head was all swollen and a big vein down the side was popping out. I knew he wanted a place to shoot his load. He kind of swung it in front of my face, so I let him rub the tip of his thing on my lips.

"Shit, you let the Bob guy cum in your mouth? Yuck!"

"Not exactly. The tip of his thing was just barely rubbin' between my lips when the first squirt happened. A bunch of it went in, but I moved back an inch and he shot about five more times on my nose and lips. He had lots of it too! My face was a covered with the stuff."

"No Kleenex around, right? What did you do with your messy face?"

"Ha! I stood up and said to him, `Kiss me!' with all this stuff stuck to my lips and everything! Ha!"

"Ha ha! Serves him right!" We both begin to chuckle again. "Did he kiss your cream covered lips?"

"Shit no! Most guys don't do that kind of thing! So I wiped it all off on a real pretty couch pillow!"

"Oh, you little bitch! Ha ha! I'll bet Rachel wanted to kiss some more with Dawn then, right? Hmmm?"

SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers
12