Teacher Allie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock vertically between my cheeks, filling my the crevasse of my ass. His balls near my pussy, his shaft running up my ass until his tip emerged. He grabbed my ass and pushed into me so hard that it pushed me forward and my hands shot out to grab the shelf. I held it for balance and pushed back. I tried to lean forward and point my pussy toward him. Just look at what I'm showing you and fuck it!

Then I felt it, the head of his hard cock lining up with my pussy. He pushed just the tip far enough into me to spread my pussy's lips apart. Shivers ran up my body. My body was electric. He was in just far enough to engulf just the head of his dick in my flesh. He was teasing and probing the entrance to my cunt. I hated him for it. My muscles were spasming. My body was physically begging for it. He slid his cock out until just the tip touched my entrance, then he slid the head back in. I placed my head on the shelf, a total wreck. Please just push it in. Please, stop teasing. I need it. Fuck me. Fuck me. His hands were exploring my ass, kneading my ass. I realized he was admiring the view, probably staring at his long shaft perturbing from his crotch and leading up to my heart shaped ass and parted pussy.

He was savoring the moment while my body almost shook with the anticipation of the upcoming orgasm. I started to lower myself off my toes and lean back, taking a little more of him into me. It was more than he could handle. Suddenly he slammed forward, entering me with such force and so much dick that I yelped! With alarm and relief, I took his full cock in me. His pelvis was against my ass and I knew every inch of dick was entirely in me. It felt huge and filled up every empty space of craving and lust that had been screaming for sex. A low moan of satisfaction flowed from me and finally I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

He paused only for a moment and before I was ready, he pulled almost entirely out and then slammed his enormous dick into me again. I was overwhelmed. Another groan of ecstasy escaped me. Having his enormous manhood in me was pure ecstasy. At that moment I wasn't a married woman. My husband meant nothing. I was totally, embarrassingly, unequivocally Joe's. My tits and my pussy and my ass, they were all his. The only thing that mattered to me was that he take me and fuck me and keep his cock in me.

Again, he pulled inch after inch from my warm, wet pussy. Then he threw his hips forward with me with his huge cock leading the way, plowing into my tight cunt. Then again. And again. He fucked me better than anyone ever had. Again. Again. Again. Every thrust of his cock was heaven. Again. Again. Again, and that was all it took. I started to cum. My knees buckled, my pussy started to squirt, I gripped the shelf with one hand as my other went straight to my pussy and rubbed furiously. Joe got the hint and started rapidly fucking my tight little hole like his dick was piston. My pussy burned as I squirted around his cock and my juices shot out. I started to moan loudly and Joe shot his hand over my mouth and covered it tightly. I moaned into his hand as he pistoned my pussy and I squirted all over the floor.

Only as he felt my climax past did he slow his thrusts. I realized I could feel his fat dick throbbing in my pussy. He'd been cumming too and it felt like he was still cumming. I took long, deep breaths. I was glad to have made him cum. It didn't bother me that his bare cock was filling my pussy with cum. I was just glad he came. I was glad I came. As we stood there, I was as relaxed and satisfied as I had ever been.

12