Teacher and Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

Suddenly he seemed to know what to do and as he sucked her tongue deep he drove in hard and fast.

The intensity of him entering her was more than profound and she moaned and began to work him. She reached around his ass then and pulled him down tight against her even as their hips joined and began their own dance.

It was that first intense climax after waiting so long. It stretched and filled her more than she'd ever known could happen and she climaxed hard, deep and long then worked again for even more. She was demanding but for his first time he was just as intense and deeply in need of her. He was learning fast and had everything he needed to pleasure a woman.

She kissed him harder and longer than any man she'd ever known and it was sweet and her demand was returned in equal measure. She hadn't realized such a young man could be so perfect as his hands again found her nipples and his lips returned to her neck. She had one hand on the back of his head and was running her hands through his hair as she climaxed again and he moaned with her as he felt her body tighten and her legs surround him tight.

They were lost together and rescue wasn't wanted.

Again and again she climaxed. The long months before, and then the long weeks after had prepared her with all the passion she could stand and she worked to satisfy that still growing gnaw. Later she would think and be amazed at his stamina, and how long he remained eager and working. Perhaps it was his desire to pleasure her or perhaps just the training from swimming but it was incredible and he never faltered in his efforts, his interest or his learning. Sex of this type was new to him and yet his body knew it liked and needed it all.

For a novice lover she knew he could quickly become incredibly experienced, meanwhile her attention was only a bit distracted from everything she needed.

He was taking her hard and fast and driving so incredibly deep and stretching her so tightly that it was a revelation anything could be so perfect.

Slowly she regained her senses and began working him, hearing and studying every grunt and groan. She had to make him climax and give him even a tiny bit of young male pleasure from fucking an older woman.

It wasn't long and she felt something changing in him then in another instant she knew he was there. He almost screamed a grunt as he began to empty and then she felt and recognized the tiny increased eagerness she was feeling deep within her. He seemed to climax forever. It was hot inside and every instant was prolonged with the pleasure of her growing knowledge and gratitude.

As large as he was he wasn't heavy at all as he collapsed over her breathing hard and kissing her hair as his hands relaxed their tight grip on her body. Immediately she needed those hands again and yet she felt gratitude and tenderness toward him minutes before she began to realize what had happened and recognize then realize how improper everything was.

His body was beautiful and the affection for her in his eyes quickly developed in her a mental dichotomy.

She didn't want her marriage to end and she loved her husband, she also wanted more of the warm body above her and held it tightly in her arms. For another minute her need won out and she slid from under him as he rolled onto his back on the kitchen floor.

She sat up, stared at his still huge firmness and then leaned forward and took his wetness into her mouth. She sucked the last remaining drops free and sensed their taste as she cleaned him completely. When he was clean she couldn't pull her head away and he'd grown hard and eager again then she worked until she'd swallowed his size and felt it gliding deep into her throat. His hands came up adoringly and she felt them caressing her face and head before his body came alive again. His grunts returned and then he shouted that he loved her as he released hot and deep. His body continued to convulse with each release and she slowly slid him out until he filled her mouth and she swept her tongue through the heavy thickness of his pleasure. The moment and taste made her climax again hard.

Now her mind returned to the dichotomy and as she finished cleaning him again she began to feel regret and guilt.

She didn't know what to do or how to address what had happened and then a solution appeared.

Her attention was drawn to his words. He was apologizing for raping her and begging her forgiveness and asking her to not tell anyone or have him arrested.

Her mind worked rapidly and then she decided. It was a solution and she didn't want to cause him agony in his remorse but it was the only thing she could think of doing. She let him believe it had all been his fault.

She touched his lips and told him they needed to clean up now. It was well past eight o'clock and she retrieved a cloth and towel then wet and warmed the cloth to wash him clean. It was a pleasure to hold and caress him and then she leaned over and kissed its tip before she too washed.

She finally stood and helped pull him to his feet then told him they had to talk.

She explained that this could ruin her marriage and she could be fired if anyone thought this was something she'd wanted or caused to happen.

He understood immediately and told her he would tell them it had been all his fault and that he'd raped her.

She put her finger to his lips and silenced him then told him this had to remain a secret between the two of them and nobody must ever find out. She made him promise never to tell anyone else and added that it should never happen again and promise he would never rape another girl.

She continued and made him promise to do everything he could to find a girlfriend very soon but never to tell her what had happened.

He was still apologetic even as she asked if he'd enjoyed it. He thought a moment and said he really did love her and always had but never meant to do anything to her like he'd just done.

She told him he had just learned something about sex and love but that he must redirect his emotions before adding that she didn't want to give him a criminal record, see his graduation ruined or damage his chance for a college education.

She made him further promise to study hard by himself before the college entrance exam and do everything he could to insure that he passed it. If he promised her this then she would not tell anyone either and never report him.

She helped him dress again and felt regret as she saw the last of his nakedness disappear.

Before he left he asked if he could hug her again. She tried not to hurry or let him discover her own eagerness then finally pulled him to her. She twisted her hips into his hardness and then told him she thought as a result of what they'd already been through that it might be okay if he kissed her one last time.

She clung to that kiss, so did he and it seemed he didn't notice her own hunger.

Finally after he was gone she leaned against the wall remembering the evening, feeling guilty and yet yearning for even more of something that could never again be satisfied.

She hugged him and kissed his cheek at graduation as she whispered in his ear a reminder of his promises. He understood and held her tighter than necessary as he felt her body pressing so close and firmly against his.

He passed his exam with the highest score the University had ever found and they welcomed him into their program. He did find a girlfriend and after graduation he went on to graduate school. She saw him twice again, from a distance after he'd finished her classes and he still looked good. He wrote her two letters from university and they were just informative but he ended them each with the words "I remember my promise." then he added the single word 'Love.'

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12