Teacher & Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,090 Followers

Professor Smith headed to the Creative Arts building with her things in hand. She was dressed professionally as always, but her clothes and hair looked a little rustled from the busy day.

When she entered the room, her pretty student was already there, barefoot and sitting relaxed on a chair. Lauren had pulled her hair back in a loose ponytail and was wearing -- surprisingly --- nothing but a robe.

"Can you close the door?" Lauren asked. "I don't want anyone outside to see me. Thanks."

Professor Smith closed the door and looked around, noticing a camera and some art supplies on a nearby table.

"Looks like you're all prepared."

Lauren stood, smiling. "Yeah, I was here for like an hour doing a bunch of stuff. Plus, we'd better get this done before anyone walks in."

"Is that likely?"

"At this hour, probably not. But you never know."

"So if anyone did walk in, they'd see you...like this...?"

Lauren shrugged. "It would only be someone from the Art Club. In which case, that person would have seen me nude already. We'll also have privacy curtains up anyway, just in case."

"Sounds like a plan."

"You bet."

The professor stepped closer to the table which had all the supplies, while Lauren pulled a curtain hanging from a ceiling track around their perimeter.

"Do you know how to use a DSLR camera?" Lauren asked.

Cassandra picked up the device in question. "In my day, all we had were cameras like this, except they weren't nearly as high-tech. So yes, I know what to do."

"Ready?"

Lauren's voice seemed to have a particularly seductive tone.

"I'm ready," Cassandra nodded.

The beautiful student untied the belt holding her robe closed, shrugged off the cover, and tossed it aside. She put her hands on her hips and stood there completely naked. It was obvious she was confident in her own skin. She had probably done this countless times in front of numerous people, possibly for hours on end.

She had the physique of an average college girl with a slender waist and curves in all the right places. Though she had defined hips, Lauren was small on top. And she was clean-shaven between her thighs.

Cassandra's eyes kept going back to those nipples. They were small and pink, just as depicted in the paintings. They hardened as she studied them. But was it from exposure to the cool air...or arousal?

All Cassandra knew was that it was in her best interest not to let her own arousal show. After all, she was a teaching professional. Having inappropriate contact with a student was strictly against the rules.

"Well?" Lauren asked with her hands up now.

Cassandra quietly gulped. "Yes?"

"You're the photographer. Tell me what to do."

"Of course," Cassandra said, looking around their confined space. "Well, many classical paintings feature women laying on their sides. So, pick whichever piece of furniture you find most comfortable."

Lauren looked to her left and pointed at a black, leather lounge chair. "That one."

It was like something therapists used in all the movies. Long and narrow, it was slightly-scuffed in sections, but it still appeared to have plenty of cushioning.

Cassandra approved. "Nice choice."

Her eyes, for whatever reason, ventured to Lauren's bare feet as it made smacking noises on the hard floor. Then the student paused before sitting.

"How adult do you want to make this?" Lauren asked quizzingly.

Cassandra blinked rapidly. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you want to make this plain? Or do you want to, you know, push boundaries a little."

"Look, it's against my ethical guidelines to assist you any further, because I know what you're talking about. What we're doing now is already pushing the boundaries. Having said that, it's your artwork. I can't stop you. And we're in private."

Lauren smiled. "I'll never tell anyone. Will you?"

"Not a chance." Cassandra hoped she wasn't blushing, but her cheeks felt warm. Maybe it was just hot in there?

"Then what's the problem?"

Lauren flashed her cute, round ass when she suddenly took a detour to where her backpack lay on another chair. She dug inside for a moment. Then she turned back.

The professor saw that the student had something small in each hand. While she had a strange feeling she knew what they were, she didn't want to believe it. It couldn't be, could it?

"What do you have there?" Cassandra gulped, uncertain if she wanted to know the truth.

Lauren held it up. "This is my secret weapon when it comes to creating art."

"Is it what I think it is?"

Lauren nodded with a wicked expression on her face. "Yep. A vibrator."

"And in your other hand?"

"It's a remote control. For you."

Lauren handed the teacher a small device and she took it. It was a slender, palm sized object which had two arrows on it.

"I'm technologically illiterate when it comes to sex toys," Cassandra admitted, almost proudly.

"What you're holding is a remote control to my vibrator. Press up to increase the vibrations. Press down to decrease it."

A warm feeling came over Cassandra as she now held the power, literally, to control Lauren's sexuality. The idea thrilled and surprised her. It was a fantasy the teacher never knew she had, or wanted, until now. But professional conduct was something she took extremely seriously.

"Are you sure about this?" Cassandra wanted to confirm. "This seems a bit overreaching for campus activities."

"Are you going to tell anyone?"

"No."

"Then fuck it," Lauren winked. "Our secret."

She plopped down on the chair with such force that it scooted backwards and her skin squeaked against the leather seat. Then Lauren spread her legs wide.

Cassandra stifled a gasp. She could see her student's bared pussy. Even the small vaginal opening between those small lips. She wondered how tight Lauren was. But she was not mistaken about the fact that Lauren's labia was glistening. The younger woman was definitely aroused.

Next, the student inserted the smooth sex device inside of her little hole, gently pushing it so that it went all the way in. When it was inside, she smiled and looked at her teacher.

"You're the boss," Lauren said. "Tell me what to do. How to pose. You control how much it vibrates. Own me."

Cassandra naturally thought naughty thoughts. Terrible thoughts. What she so desperately wanted to make Lauren do... or do to her. But those were fantasies for later. She had to maintain composure for the sake of her job and ethics.

"Lean to your left," Cassandra said.

Lauren obeyed. Then the professor raised the camera and aimed the lens, ready to snap a shot.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Lauren asked.

"What?"

Lauren feigned clearing her throat and pointed to her own exposed pussy. "The adult nature of our artistic expression."

"It must have slipped my mind."

"You seem nervous?"

The professor looked amused. "I wouldn't say that. I've just never done this before. There's a first time for everything though."

Cassandra pressed a button once and it immediately made Lauren's knees bend. There was also a small vibrating sound emanating from between the student's legs.

"Mmm...." the student moaned, digging further back into the chair.

"I can already see the difference."

Lauren smiled and briefly rubbed her chest. "My nipples are so much harder. They've always been really sensitive."

More delicious and naughty thoughts swirled through Cassandra's mind. She tried to push them way, but to no avail.

"I admire your confidence," the teacher said. "You look stunning."

Lauren lifted her arms and draped them over the top of the lounge seat. The position stretched her upper body, making her hard nipples even more prominent. Her legs opened even wider, letting that low vibrating sound escape from her pussy.

"I still wish I could be taking pictures of you instead. That would be so much better."

"Why?" Cassandra asked, surprised that Lauren continued to ride the topic.

"Turn the vibration a little higher and I'll tell you."

There was a sensual sound in Lauren's voice, which almost sounded threatening in an erotic way. Cassandra felt wetness between her own legs, and she pushed the button to make the vibrator buzz a notch higher.

"Okay," the teacher said.

Lauren closed her eyes for a moment to savor the feeling. "I had a fling with a woman your age before."

The revelation made Cassandra's toes curl inside her shoes and her breath shorten.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Lauren replied, looking her professor straight in the eyes. "It happened last summer when I worked a part-time job at a clothing boutique. I used to wake up early and help stock the shelves before the place would open. Some days it was just me and the boss in the backroom. She was a little older than you. Before you know it, things happened."

"Like what?"

"Kissing. Touching. Licking. That was my first foray into the world of older women. Not to be crude, but it was a complete game changer in terms of my sexuality."

Cassandra gulped. "So it just happened? Seems odd."

"What are you saying? That someone had to be the pursuer?"

Cassandra silently nodded.

"That would be me. What? Don't look so surprised. You asked."

An undeniable tension came between them and Cassandra's heart raced. She stood there like a fool with the camera and remote control in her hands.

"I'll only take one picture," the professor said. "Then we're done."

"In that case, make it count. Turn the device up another notch. Don't worry. I'm not as innocent as I look, professor. I won't break."

Cassandra pushed the button twice. Once, because Lauren asked her to. The second time was just to see what would happen. That one caused quite a reaction.

Instantly, Lauren closed her eyes and squirmed on the lounge seat. She looked beautiful with her naked body writhing, her legs rubbing together sensually.

But all good things must come to an end. Cassandra focused the camera to capture Lauren's feet, legs, hips, and breasts. Then snapped a single picture.

"We're done," Cassandra said, setting the camera back on the table and pressed the down arrow on the remote to power down the vibrator.

Lauren opened her eyes, looking totally unsatisfied. "I almost came, you know."

"You can finish that up yourself. Look, I really should be going. I appreciate you letting me help with your projects. If you need any advice, I'd still love to help, but only through email."

Lauren sat upright and clenched her legs shut. "Did I do something wrong? I mean, are you mad at me?"

"You're a wonderful person, Lauren, but this is a line I can't cross. I'm sorry. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Professor Smith did her best to be polite about rejecting the student's advances, and she gave a curt smile and left.

***

The art exhibit was as Cassandra had expected. It was an event held in the evening in the Creative Arts building. Most of the attendees were students, the rest were parents, professors, and others in the art community.

Like most, Cassandra made an effort to dress nicely, wearing a black dress and heels, along with a purse over her shoulder. Not too fancy. Not too casual. She had spent the better part of half-an-hour mingling with fellow faculty and some of her students, before she was able to explore the collection.

After admiring several, she finally reached Lauren's small display. The display as a whole impressed her.

What grabbed Cassandra's attention most was the painting showcased in the center of the display. Breasts. Bare breasts. Lauren's breasts. It almost made Cassandra feel proud that she had helped create this portrait by taking the initial picture. She definitely felt aroused seeing those wonderfully shaped tits once again.

It wasn't like Cassandra forgot about that fateful day, either. Since seeing Lauren nude, a marathon masturbation session had occurred for the rest of that week. She must have set a new record for herself when it came to finding pleasure with the mental images of a student. Twice a day, she'd touched herself while thinking about Lauren in that naked pose. And in each instance, Cassandra had imagined herself eating pussy for the first time, or being orally pleasured by the pretty student.

"You have that look again," a female voice said from behind.

Cassandra snapped out of her daydream and turned to see Lauren standing there, also appropriately dressed for the occasion. Her student, wore a yellow sundress with her hair tied in a ponytail. The girl looked cute. Nothing like the seducer of mature women Cassandra found she could be behind closed doors.

"And what look are you referring to?" the professor asked, playing dumb and hoping the subject would change.

"I think you know. It's the same look you always have whenever you see my..."

"Wonderful selection," Cassandra cut in. "You're so talented."

"Thanks." Lauren lowered her voice when she added, "You're right, it's too public here to talk about that. I want to show you something."

"Oh?"

"I bought you a present to show my gratitude. Come on, in the other room."

They snuck off after checking that everyone else was too busy socializing and having a good time to notice them leaving together.

As they headed down the hall, Cassandra found herself hoping they'd go someplace special. When they went up the flight of stairs and into the same art room where Cassandra had photographed Lauren, her heart jump for joy. Outwardly, she tried to maintain a professional composure.

They entered the unlocked room. This time, both of them entered wearing nice dresses and their hair and makeup done.

"Now for your gift," Lauren said, heading over to the drawer where she pulled out a box.

Opening it, Cassandra saw it was the exact same model Lauren had previously used inside her vagina.

"You're kidding?" Cassandra laughed.

"Nope. I bought this for you. A token of my gratitude."

"I can't accept this."

"Why not?"

Cassandra tensed, waving her hand at the box. "Because. Well. Look at it."

"I already know what it looks like. You had a good look at it too when it was in my pussy."

"That's not a fair comment."

"Why not?"

"I was helping you," Cassandra mumbled. "You make it sound like I was intentionally looking."

Lauren took a calmer approach. "Let's face it, you're twice my age. You have way more life experience than I do. But when it comes to sex, you're a student compared to me."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

Cassandra put her hands on her hips. "And how exactly would you know that?"

"Answer this," Lauren smirked. "Have you ever slept with another woman before?"

"I won't answer that. Totally inappropriate."

"Well then, I guess I'll have to interrogate you."

Cassandra burst out laughing. "This, I'd love to see."

"Hardball then. I like it."

Lauren pulled the curtains along the ceiling track, blocking them off from the door. Then Lauren stepped towards the professor with a strong sense of purpose, so that they were face to face. There was fierceness in Lauren's facial expression and demeanor. This girl was all business.

Cassandra gulped. This encounter had been planned. She was sure of it.

Without asking for permission, Lauren yanked the front of Cassandra's skirt up.

Cassandra jolted and tried to push her dress back down, but the younger woman was relentless. Lauren tightened her grip on the hem, ensuring that Cassandra couldn't lower the material or move away. Then she tugged the black panties to the side, exposing Cassandra's pussy before pressing the tip of the small vibrator against her bare skin.

The teacher couldn't move, but she wasn't sure if it was from fear or anticipation of the pleasure she may experience at the hands of her student. Inch by inch, Lauren pushed that vibrator up Cassandra's cunt, and she just accepted it.

Through it all, their eyes remained locked.

"Don't fuck with me," Lauren threatened in the most erotic of ways.

Cassandra surrendered. "You have my undivided attention."

"Not yet."

There was a sly grin on Lauren's face as she held up the remote control. Suddenly, Cassandra's body went stiff, and she heard (as well as felt) the vibrations emanating from below. Swallowing heavily, she wondered how many times Lauren had pressed the up arrow button.

"Now answer me," Lauren said. "Have you ever fucked another girl? Have you eaten pussy?"

"No."

"But you've thought about it, haven't you?"

"Lauren, you're going too far. We have to stop."

"Are you refusing to answer?" Lauren asked.

Cassandra licked her lips but said, "Yes, I'm refusing."

"You know, Wonder Woman has the Lasso of Truth, I have this," Lauren said, holding up the remote control. Slowly and intentionally so that Cassandra could see, she pressed her thumb down on one of the buttons. Twice.

"Like I said, don't fuck with me, professor."

Cassandra couldn't help closing her eyes and tilting her head back, moaning softly. Her knees threatened to buckle, but she forced herself to stay upright. She focused on clenching her purse in both hands to keep her composure.

"I have..." the teacher moaned.

"You have, what?"

"Thought about it. I've thought about it."

"Figured. You see, I'm good at this."

Cassandra licked her lips. "I know."

"I had a feeling from the moment you saw my first nude portrait. It all became clearer after that. When I got naked in front of you? I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd be mine. Admit it, Professor Smith, you have a thing for your students."

The big secret. Cassandra refused to answer. But Lauren -- the girl who shouldn't be fucked with -- seemed determined to pry the answer out of her because the vibrations intensified. Cassandra's butt cheeks clenched and her feet rose up so she was standing on her toes.

She could barely whisper as her pussy buzzed. "It's a fantasy of mine."

Lauren grinned. "A fantasy that should remain a fantasy? Or a fantasy you'd like to become reality?"

"It should stay a fantasy," Cassandra gulped.

"Why?"

Cassandra felt like a hostage at that point, but a willing one at that. Of course, she could have left. She could have pulled that vibrator out of her pussy and thrown it on the floor. But her body wouldn't let her move.

And then she answered the question. "My job. My ethics."

"And if no one would ever know?"

"I...I..."

Lauren raised her hand to show the remote control. "Answer me, or I'll crank this thing so high, your pussy would feel like it's been buzzed in half."

"...Yes... if it stays a secret."

The words came out almost breathlessly as Cassandra admitted her secret fantasy. Although she didn't verbalize all of her wants and desires, she was certain that her emotions were enough to convey the message to a girl as sophisticated as Lauren.

And it proved true. There was a twinkle in the girl's eyes.

"Did you pleasure yourself a lot after seeing me naked?"

"Yes."

Lauren licked her lips. "What did you think about?"

"Eating your pussy. I had a clear view of it when your legs were spread."

"The good news is, Professor Smith, we're alone now."

"Please, don't..."

Lauren put her index finger on the teacher's lips. "Shhh.... Our secret. I'm good at secrets."

"What if anyone comes in here?"

"What do you think the curtains are for?"

Lauren took three steps back and laid on the black leather lounge chair. The same chair she had posed naked on before. Except this time, she wore a nice dress. She hiked the skirt up to expose her panties, and she slowly removed them.

Meanwhile, Cassandra stood frozen like an utter fool while her pussy continued to buzz.

"Are you coming here?" Lauren asked, patting her now bared thigh. "Or do I have to make myself cum?"

"No, you don't."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,090 Followers