Teacher & Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,280 Followers

"I guess that means you'll be the one making me cum. On your knees. I'll show you how it's done. It's easy once you get the hang of it."

Cassandra took a big deep breath and placed her purse down on the table. Then she got on her knees, in front of her new favorite student. Once in position, she got the perfect view of Lauren's pussy. It looked freshly shaven. Was it her normal habit, or had it been done in anticipation of this event and the possibilities with her professor?

As Lauren spread her legs wider, her thin labia also parted, revealing a glimpse of the glistening pink walls of her vagina. Her clitoris was hard, poking out of its hood. It was inviting, begging to be licked.

Lauren seemed to purr when she said, "Start with kisses around my mound."

Cassandra obliged and pressed her lips against the smooth, soft flesh. Light kisses at first. Then she kissed harder as her confidence grew. She savored the feeling of her student's young skin against her lips. She swore she could almost smell the aroma coming from Lauren's aroused pussy. It made her a little dizzy.

"Lick my clitoris," Lauren instructed next. "As you must know, different women have different pleasure spots. Some women can cum from their labia being sucked. Others need penetration. Personally, for something like this, I prefer swirls of a tongue around my clit. Orbit around it until you think I'm ready, then put your tongue on it. Now."

An overwhelming feeling came over the professor. The buzzing in her vagina had continued for several minutes now and it felt like she was nearly ready to burst. But she didn't want to disappoint her student, or abandon her fantasy.

So she stuck her tongue out and touched another woman's privates for the first time in her life. Her tongue made swirling motions around her student's stiff clit. It was easy and she felt the warmth of pussy against her face. Whatever she was doing must have been right because it made Lauren groan.

"Taste me," Lauren said. "Go ahead. Put your tongue inside. I'm sure you've tasted your own juices before. Don't be shy tasting mine. I taste really good. You'll see."

Cassandra eagerly moved her tongue lower and used it to press deeper inside of Lauren's pussy. She tasted fluid, which was actually quite good. It was runny but with a slightly thick consistency. Like nectar. Natural, sweet, arousing. She pressed her lips around the labia and sucked with her tongue inside, causing Lauren to groan with her eyes rolled back.

The door suddenly opened. Thinking fast, Lauren turned off the vibrator with the remote control, and both of them froze. The professor looked especially mortified, wondering if her career would be over soon. Thank God for the curtains which protected them.

"Lauren, are you in here?" a girl asked.

"Yeah! I'm... ummm... I'm cleaning my clothes!"

"Really?"

"I accidentally pissed in my panties," Lauren replied, before cringing to herself because of the horrible excuse.

"You did?" the girl asked, laughing.

"Someone told a really funny joke and it just came out. I'm cleaning my panties as we speak."

"Why aren't you using the bathroom?"

"More privacy here," Lauren countered. "Or so I thought. I'll see you down there in a few minutes."

"Okay. We need you in about 10 minutes. Don't rush. There's nothing worse than walking around with wet panties. Trust me, I know all about it. So get that cleaned up. See you then."

If she only knew...

For nearly a minute, the girl remained in the art room to grab some things. Lauren pointed to her pussy, silently instructing the professor to keep licking. Cassandra did so with the utmost discretion as the unknown girl was still there.

Finally, they heard the door open and close.

"She's gone," Lauren told the relieved professor. "Back to work, harder now. I'm almost there. Start sucking again."

Cassandra returned to sucking and slurping. The sounds were louder now-- lewd even. Then she heard herself growl as the vibrations started again within her. The pulsing wasn't as intense as it had been before the girl had interrupted them, but it was a steady rhythm that made Cassandra's back straighten.

Both of them were in a state of heightened sexual arousal. Not only from the physical pleasure they were giving each other, but also the intense taboo of where they were doing this. Not to mention their respective roles as teacher and student.

"Fuck," Lauren moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Put your tongue all the way inside. Don't pull out. I'm going to fucking squirt in your mouth."

What a shock. Cassandra's eyes widened for a moment. What Lauren said sounded kind of gross... but also really exciting in a deviant way. The idea of that happening in her mouth from a beautiful student was an opportunity she simply couldn't pass up. She shoved her tongue all the way inside and held it there, with her lips pressed tightly against the labia so nothing would leak.

When Lauren reached down to rub her own clit, that was it. She came.

Lauren's body suddenly clenched and her head snapped back, eyes closing, legs clenching. A stream of liquid rushed over Cassandra's tongue and down her throat. It came in several gushes, then in trickles as it slowed down.

Finally, Lauren relaxed and she looked down at her professor with a satisfied grin.

"And that, Professor Smith, is how you eat pussy. It's your turn to cum now. We have an event to return to."

The vibrator was suddenly cranked up higher. Cassandra threw her head back and rocked on her knees in front of Lauren's wet, glistening pussy. After another couple of minutes, she had to lean her head against Lauren's thigh. She needed more. The vibrator wasn't enough. And if they didn't hurry, that girl could come back. She'd only given Lauren ten minutes. So Cassandra reached down between her own legs now and rubbed her clit in a rapid, circular motion to help herself cum.

She wasn't a squirter by any means, but fluids ran over her fingers and down her thighs. Her gasps came in the form of several quick, panting noises. It sort of pained her that a student of hers was seeing her this way. But then again, they both came in front of each other, and there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

As her orgasm waned, she felt the device turn off and she sighed, silently thanking Lauren for her mercy. Cassandra quickly tried to compose herself, though she sat on the floor, her dress bunched up around her hips. She couldn't help the giggle when she thought of the irony that she probably needed to clean her dress before heading back to the art exhibition.

"Wasn't that cool?" Lauren asked, kissing the top of Cassandra's hair. "I was your teacher this time. You were my student."

Cassandra kissed Lauren's high, then stood up. "I can't deny that, and it was a wonderful lesson."

After removing the vibrator, Lauren unexpectedly bent forward, kissing and licking Cassandra's wet pussy. Giving her a taste of what a female mouth would feel like against her sex. It was exquisite. When her student slipped her tongue inside, Cassandra knew that she was officially a changed woman.

Lauren pulled her mouth away. Keeping her eyes on her teacher's, she slowly sucked the small but powerful device clean.

"You're the teacher in class," she said with seductive eyes. "But I'm the teacher when it comes to pussy."

Cassandra smiled wide. "Professor McMilton, Doctorate of Female Pleasures. I like the sound of that."

"So do I."

Lauren stood and they kissed on the mouth. While their tongues played, Lauren reached down and fixed Cassandra's panties, patted the dress so that it would be nice and neat, and swatted the dust away from the dress after having sat on the floor.

Cassandra wrapped the vibrator in several layers of tissue and put it in her purse. After touching up their makeup, it was time for them to head back to the art exhibition.

The End

Special thanks to secretsxywriter.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.