Teacher & Student Ch. 02

Story Info
Catherine needs a favor for Julia.
2.6k words
4.27
85.6k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hydranoid
Hydranoid
28 Followers

I suppose it's obvious my story isn't over. In actuality, it has just begun.

After her Friday confession, we continued our weekend fuck fiestas, but there were moments when she seemed... off. It was on Tuesday that I found out.

I'll start with our moment in her bed late at night, as this is how it started.

__________________________________________________

"OHHH MY GOD! I'M... I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

She squirted into my face as I was eating her out, diving my tongue deep into her sweet pussy, being rewarded with her juices. I lapped it up eagerly.

"Wow. You came like a freight train Catherine." I was grinning at her with soaked lips.

"This is your fault, eating me out like that."

"Well then, I guess it's time to stop eating you out." I moved forward, positioned myself, and thrust into her. She inhaled sharply, and this gave way to moaning.

"MMMMHHHH! YES, YES, YES!! FUCKME FUCKME FUCKME!"

She was vocal in bed, and it turned me on like nothing else. Before long, my balls were tightening, my thrusting was becoming quicker, and her legs wrapped around me, ensuring there would be no escape for my dick.

We came simultaneously. I let out a roar, while she screamed, and as she squirted all over me and her bed, I shot ropes of cum deep into the womb of my pregnant lover.

Afterwards, we lay together on the bed, me holding her in my arms, and she was snuggling up to me. I began to stroke her perfect thighs, when she moved my hand away from her. Normally she was hornier than a minx in heat, so this threw me off slightly.

"Is something wrong, Catherine?" She looked up at me with her sapphire eyes, and smiled.

"No dear. I'm fine... just fine."

I gave her a look that said 'you're not a very good liar' and she sighed.

"What's wrong?"

After a moment of silence, she responded.

"It's Julia. Lately she's been giving me the cold shoulder."

I thought for a minute, and realized this was true. Today, as well as yesterday, I had seen them pass each other in the halls on numerous occasions, but Julia barely acknowledged her existence. No doubt she's been doing more outside of school.

"Yeah, it does seem like something's bothering her."

"Well I went to talk to her about it, and..."

"And what?"

"She saw us together."

"What? When?"

"Friday, after telling you I was pregnant."

"Why would that make her ignore you?"

"She told me that she was... jealous."

The look on my face said I was stunned at that news. She simply nodded, and told me about her talk with Julia.

__________________________________________________

"I'm really envious of you, Auntie."

"So, you've had feelings for James since you met him in the 7th Grade?"

"Yeah. I always hoped he felt the same way. But when he never approached me, I decided to move on, but I was always thinking about him, so I never took my relationships very far."

"I guess I was the one who caught his eye."

"Mmhhmm. When he danced with me, I felt like maybe this was his way of showing affection for me."

"But it really helped to start our relationship."

"Yeah, well, I'm really happy for you. He is a nice guy, and I know he'll be a wonderful father to your baby."

__________________________________________________

I simply laid on my back staring up at the ceiling. I didn't know what to say, but Catherine broke the silence.

"James, I have a favor to ask you."

I looked at her, surprised, but told her to go on.

"I want you to take Julia out on a date. Let her have some fun for a day. Friday is a P.A Day, so it's perfect."

I thought for a moment, and agreed. Having a job at the fanciest restaurant in a 300 mile radius does have one major benefit, aside from the great pay. Cheap reservations.

"Sure, I'll treat her to a date. I can get reservations at the restaurant, but what should we do before then?"

"Movies, swimming, the park, it doesn't matter. Just let her have some fun."

"Don't worry, I'll let her have some fun for a day."

She gave me a heart warming smile, a kiss, and a wild night of sex.

The next day I spoke with Julia about the date, and she was excited. It seemed like she had been waiting for this for years.

Afterwards I got everything ready for Friday. No decent movies were playing, so I decided to take her to lake, spend some time walking along the waterfront, and then dinner at 8:30 at night.

On Friday, at 9:30, Julia and I arrived at the lake. It was usually crowded, but today the crowd wasn't massive, so I found us a good spot to set up.

I took off my shirt and shorts, wearing my swimsuit underneath. But then I turned to Julia, and my cock instantly sprang to life. She was wearing an amazing two-piece, but it appeared way too small. The top was so tiny, it barely covered more than her nipples, and seemed tight on her. The bottom covered little else then her pussy. I realized I wasn't the only one staring, as most of the guys nearby, even with dates, were staring at her as I was.

She saw me looking and asked me "Why are you staring at me? It's embarrassing."

I responded quickly. "No it's not me, I swear." But then I lowered my voice. "All the guys nearby, they're checking you out."

At that her face turned bright red, and she slightly lowered her face. "Do you think this bathing suit was too much, or too little?"

"Not at all. You look amazing."

"But what do I do? I don't think I can face any of the people here."

I smiled, walked up to her, and turned her face towards mine. "In that case, just keep looking at me."

That seemed to put her at ease, and she really released her 'inner girl' if that's the best way to put it. She was splashing around, laughing, and seemed to be having the time of her life. When we got packed up at 12:00, she went to change in the washrooms, as did I.

I was wearing my regular clothes, but had a bag with my dinner suit in it. Julia had a bag as well, but my cock came back to attention when I saw her clothes. She was wearing a tight tank top, that exposed her cleavage, and a purple skirt. She looked amazing, but I pushed those thoughts out of my head, but they came back after going to the park.

While we were there, she kept on doing cartwheels. "Cheerleading practice", she called it, and each time she did the move, I got a view of her panties. White with teddy bears on them. Cute, and arousing. Difficult to put out of your mind.

Meanwhile...

__________________________________________________

I was sitting at my desk trying to focus on marking work, but couldn't concentrate. I looked at the photo of me and Julia on my desk.

"I know I asked him to do this, but I feel so weird. Am I... jealous?"

__________________________________________________

8:30 drew close, and we got prepared. I put on a black suit, and tie, but she put on a dress that stunned me. It was a dark red dress, slightly less revealing than her prom dress. She had black eye liner and bright red lipstick. I thought of a seductress from a vampire film.

The restaurant I work in has two dining levels: First floor, which is for people who make less expensive reservations, or drop in with no prior planning. The second floor was much fancier, offering a perfect view of both the city and the lake. It was a beautiful sight, but not as beautiful as Julia.

Throughout dinner, I couldn't help but continue smiling at her. She noticed and asked why I was smiling.

"At the lake and park, I got the impression of a 'girly-girl' care-free, and always happy. Now I see a very refined and mature version. You're very beautiful."

She smiled at that. "Thank you James. That's so sweet of you. It really means a lot to hear you say that. But I owe Catherine a lot for setting up this date. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun."

"I must admit, I am a little surprised."

"Surprised? What do you mean?"

"Well, I knew at some point your family would learn about me and Catherine, but I figured we would tell them together. And I didn't expect you to be jealous."

"To be honest I didn't know what to think when I saw the two of you together. That's why I was giving Catherine the cold shoulder."

"I probably should have been a bit more... subtle when handling the news of Catherine's pregnancy."

"Well, she does look happy with you. And so long as she is happy, I'm happy. I'm counting on you to be there for her. And don't worry, no one else knows about her pregnancy."

We continued talking over dinner, and left after we finished. We went for a walk along the lake, just to enjoy the view. It was beautiful, especially at night. After a while, I noticed it was nearing 10:45, and I figured I should take her home.

"It's getting late. I should probably get you home."

I turned to her, and she seemed rather sad. "I...was hoping... we could spend some more time together."

I simply smiled, walked up to her, and held her hands. "Well, we could go get something to drink, or maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

I leaned to her ear and whispered "We get a room."

Her face turned red, but didn't say no.

I checked us into a hotel, and asked for a room with one bed. When we got to our room, she sat on the bed and looked around the room, almost as if she had never been in a hotel room.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking around like that?"

"It's my first time."

I hung up my suit jacket in the closet and set my cellphone on the table near the door.

"In a motel?"

"Ever."

I paused for a moment, almost thinking I had misheard her.

"Really?"

"Yeah?" She got up and walked up to the large mirror opposite the bed. "I'm just, a little nervous."

I walked up behind her, and grabbed her large tits. She gasped at that, but didn't struggle.

"They're so big and soft. Very nice. But there's something I want you to do for me."

"W...what?"

"I want to fuck these gorgeous tits. Think you can give me a titty fuck?"

"O...OK, but I don't know how."

"It's alright. I'll show you."

I slowly stripped her down to her panties, revealing her gorgeous tits. I then removed all my clothing, and she stared at my hard cock. I held her hand, and walked to the bed, then sat on the edge with my legs spread. I told her to get on her knees in front of my cock. She continued to stare at my cock, and I saw in her eyes that she wanted it in her.

I told her to put her mouth on my cock, and to suck on it. She slowly lowered her head, and gave the tip a kiss. She then opened her mouth wide and began to suck on me, bobbing her head up and down.

"That feels great. OK, now place my cock between your breasts." She did this, and began moving them up and down, along my shaft. It felt so good. I could feel my orgasm building. She sped up, and began licking the tip of my cock, and it was mind-blowing.

"URGH. I'm gonna blow. Here it..."

"James, I want you to blast your hot load in my face like the whore I am." That sent me over the edge, and I blasted a giant load of cum all over her face and tits.

Once I had finished spurting my cum, she backed up a bit, almost surprised to see how much I had cum.

"Wow... that was a giant load."

"It was. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much." She then began touching the cum on her breasts. "It's so warm, and so thick."

I simply smirked. "Hey Julia, look in the mirror."

She was surprised, but got up and walked over to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She had cum coating her breasts, her face and forehead, even some in her hair.

"You look so naughty."

She blushed, then said she would wash up. I took her hand, and led her to the bathroom, getting the shower water nice and warm.

Meanwhile...

__________________________________________________

I was sitting on the bed, wearing a nightgown and with my cellphone in my hands. I was calling for James, but I wasn't getting any answer. I was becoming worried, not out of fear for his safety, but fear he was doing something with Julia. All I could do was wait for him to get back.

__________________________________________________

Julia and I were both in the shower. I had since cleaned her body and was locked in a passionate embrace. I then pushed her against the walls of the shower, and began eating her out like I did to Catherine. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax. She began squirting all over my face as her body convulsed. She was in ecstatic bliss.

She looked at me, staring up at her, and said. "Bed. Take me. Now."

I turned the water off, picked her up, and carried her to the bed, and lay on my back, positioning her to ride my hard dick. She lowered herself slowly, then took it all into her in one push. I felt myself pierce her hymen and saw her eyes roll into her head. She froze for a moment before she began moving her hips. It felt amazing inside her. She was even tighter than Catherine, and then I realized I wasn't wearing a condom. I had to hold back, otherwise I would cum inside her and make her pregnant.

She then bent down and started kissing me. I placed my hands on her ass as it bobbed up and down. When she stopped kissing me, she showed me how vocal she was in bed.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard James. I want you so bad."

I was doing everything I could to hold back, but it wasn't easy. I started thrusting up into her, and could even feel my cock pierce her cervix. If I came now, I would cum right into her womb. She would easily become pregnant. But my thrusting became quicker now, and I could feel myself reaching my limit. I had to cum, but I couldn't bring myself to pull out. Her moaning and cries of ecstasy were an incredible turn on.

"OH GOD JAMES! I-I-I'M CUMMING!! YES! YES!"

In that instant I thrust as hard as I could into her, and emptied all of my cum directly into her womb. She came with me, crying out I ecstatic bliss. She then collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily an still moaning, as my seed began to work its way into her eggs.

I simply lay there, staring up at the ceiling, and thinking. I had betrayed Catherine, and probably made her niece pregnant. What would happen to us now? What could I do?

Hydranoid
Hydranoid
28 Followers