Teacher and Students

Story Info
One day my thrust was quenched by my student's dad.
2k words
2.52
72.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling so horny when I awoke. The whole night I moaned for a partner. As I touched my pussy, I was feeling wet. I prayed, 'Oh God! Please help me to search for a bed partner, I wished to live, no more as virgin girl, and stood from the bed.

As usual I took my bra, panties, and dildo; and locked myself in the bathroom. I took off my night gown and then my underwear. Hurray! My pussy filled with cream. You could imagine my lust. I glanced at my whole naked body. It could seduce any man and if a man started to suck my hole, he would never forget the test of my juice. Then I took the dildo and thrusted it into my hole. I knew that it couldn't be compared with a real dick, but something was better than nothing.

My dildo made from smooth thin rubber of ten inches. Gradually I slipped the whole dildo in my pussy and with my finger I rubbed my clit. The first orgasm came quickly, but I was not satisfied. I swayed it speedily to get the feel of real dick. I came a second time and I came so much that the whole surface of the bathroom filled with juice. I was wasting it, otherwise it would be drank by a man!

I came in orgasm at least five times, but none gave me pleasure as I wanted. I thought about keeping the dildo 'inside me ' the whole day, but I postponed this experiment till night and I dragged it out from my pussy with frustration and rinsed my juices which dripping from it, off. I washed my pussy which was opening and closing its lips like it tried to complain for not getting satisfied and needed a real dick.

I had been in the bathroom at least two hours, so I finished my bath quickly, because that day was my personal coaching day for my college students who might be waiting for me. I wore my white bra and panties. It was transparent so I saw my two black nipples and form panties; I examined my clearly seen pink lips. one last time I rubbed my pussy and put on my clothes. I decided to wear something wild today.

****************************

"Where is Charlie and Brad? I am turning up," I called, because I didn't see anyone in the house.

"Madam! We are just coming, please wait for us," an answer came.

I opened the study room and sat on a chair, waiting for the students to come in. My lust came in my mind often, but with the use of self restraint, I ignored it.

"Good morning, madam!" both greeted me as they came in. I stared at both. They were looking so sexy in shaved face. One chest's hair peeped out from an opened button. Both were twins.

"Very good morning, today I am going to teach you zoology - the organs of tadpole with the help of charts, O.K.?" and I dramatically searched in my bag, though I knew that I intentionally had forgot it at home

After some time I sadly said, "Oh! I think I forgot it, ah ah.....no problem I taught by showing the parts, as they resemble with tadpole."

I knew there was huge difference between human and tadpole. As they listened to my lesson, they were astonished. However they understood my intention. Actually they wanted to watch me. It was common interest in every student who journeyed into their young age. I knew both are twenty years old unmarried and without a single girlfriend. I started to explain through the parts.

But when the time came about my chest, I showed my embarrassment, but in reality I was waiting for this chance. I wanted to be fucked by these young boys. I pulled off my top and my bra covered tits jumped outside.

"Now, the time came to understand the chest parts. See inside my bra, there are two breasts, I should uncover them, so you can look at them clearly;" So I took my bra off so that the guys could look at the naked top parts.

They were pleasantly shocked, when they saw my naked tits.

"This black little part is the nipple and these round shaped, watermelons are breasts, understand my point?"

"Wow! Your nipple is so dark and your breasts look quite soft," Brad exclaimed.

By hearing this, Charlie couldn't control laughing and said, "Madam! My one college friend has a hobby to squeeze his girlfriend's breasts. After this, he decides to fuck her or not!"

I fell in reverie, 'When I get a sexy boyfriend and during a date when he squeezes mine...,' but Brad's one sentence broke my dream.

"I want to see your cunt...," he said cowardly.

"Brad, what a courageous boy you are! But it is not possible right now. Someday I will definitely...." Their unstoppable cries stopped me.

"No, today... madam, don't make promises, we want to see you totally naked now!" Charlie cried with sweet anger.

I nodded and pulled my jeans of also! Both guys couldn't stop their saliva, which dripped from their mouths, though my panties were not removed. At last I gently bared my cunt.

"Oh! Your inner lips look so pink," Charlie exclaimed.

Suddenly both stood up and pushed their fingers into my cunt! "My God!!! Guys, what are you doing?"

"Aaaa...madam, don't say anything; just watch how we both make you horny. After this experience you will always need us in bed!" One lingeringly gasped; with their fingers still inside my cunt, they actually soaked my cunt.

They geared up their speed, but you know, their fat fingers' couldn't spark me sufficiently to produce fire inside.

"My good students! Use your thumbs..." and without wasting a second, they thrusted their thumbs . Now I felt pleasure. I was standing still, saying nothing.

Brian's thumb was loafing on my pink lips, while Charlie was exploring deep inside me and he got a good result. His thumb reached to my G-spot! And I started moaning heavily. Their father was at home and heard me moaning. He came in the room. He watched that I was standing and his young boys thrusting their thumbs inside me!

"Ssssexy.....madam! Why are you harassing those inexperienced guys? You know...only I am good enough for fucking...," and he started to scratch my cunt!

Can you imagine two thumbs and an experienced man's scratching, what it did for me?

His eyes showed that he was inviting me.

He lustily spoke, "Darling! Let's go into the bedroom." Before I said anything, he lifted me with his strong hands and arms and walked towards the bedroom. The poor guys saw that 'their item' was grabbed by dad.

"Dad, you do this with mom and us, in twenties we never get a chance..." Before they finished the sentence he locked me in the room with hastily. He might be bored with his wife, I thought

He flung me into the bed. I was groaning with thinking of a golden chance. He uncovered his chest. He looked looked so strong with his fleshy chest and fat rounded belly. His black hairs on his body... oooops! I was becoming crazy. He removed his trousers also. Now I saw him only in single attire, it was sexy brief and inside it a 'big banana' was jumping. I was waiting, when would he pierce into me. I knew today I surely would sprout a fountain of cream and he would suck me...oh god! A second seemed to me an hour!

He started kissing me, caressing me with one hand on my soft breasts and the other inside hungry pussy!

"You should have informed me that I needed a wild horse, so you saved yourself for my virgin boys."

After a pause his horny voice came, "I am going to give you the type of pleasure, darling, which you would never imagine! I know you masturbate, but my cock....You see, how it is eagerly trembling."

"Yes! Everyday in my bathroom, with my dildo, but she says that I never get a feeling which you can give with your cock," and as I teased his cock by thrusting my hand inside his brief, he laughed loudly.

"Baby, Now you have nothing to worry about, because I will give you everything you want;" He answered me as his hand pressed on my clit. "Put my banana inside your mouth, but first use your tongue with your silky touch," he continued.

I stretched his bulging brief and removed his dick. Oh! His cock was really meaty and moving to and fro with excitement. I put it in my mouth.

He remarked, "Gently bite it."

When I started biting it, he groaned and pushed his finger a little more inside me.

"Darling, wait one minute," he moaned. "Open your mouth, nice! Now pull back my foreskin."

As I did it, I exclaimed, "Oh, your cock is really pink. It's top is like a cherry and its little lips...can I lick your cherry top?"

"Yes! Do it, I enjoy it alot," and I licked it.

His precum started flowing into my mouth. It was really delicious! I never tasted it before.

Sometime later he told me, "Stop that, it's enough." He laid on his back, "Come on darling! Step over me, very good! Put my cock inside, it's so itching, ssss..."

"No! I want more fun. Thrust your tongue inside mine," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, your cunt is so hot! It's like an almond! My god, what a shape it has, so tight, so creamy!" and he licked her clit. I started jumping on the bed.

"Again...again. I like it! Pressing it tightly with his tongue. Oh...oh! Now, separate its hood." I guided him and he followed.

"Your clit is like a pearl, oh! It's swelling more than my wife's." He was astonished by seeing its size. In full of pleasure I closed my eyes.

"Go ahead, my bullock, thrust more inside where my G-spot is waiting."

By God's grace, he found it quickly. Actually he was an experienced bullock.

"Sexy siren! My tongue is really enjoying this inside voyage," he spoke, and again busied himself inside me.

"Massage it! More speedily, ohh..." I became insane and cried heavily. The whole room filled with my howling. His rough tongue rubbed my cunt's wall. It was creating real thunder in my pussy.

He handled me nicely, and now I wanted him at any cost, his cock, not tongue!

"I .... Inside my cunt."

I couldn't speak properly; He knew my necessity, by my piercing cries. Speedily he took his tongue from inside and put his throbbing cock inside me, like a dagger. My cunt gripped it. He was setting the rhythm. Gradually he increased his speed. My whole body was shivering with lust. His shaved genital scratched mine, and this excited me more. His cock was playing inside me. The whole moment was unforgettable.

"I'm coming." he said. "Do you want in your mouth?"

"Yes. I want to taste you cum"

He put his cum dripping cock into my mouth. My mouth was brimmed with his cum. I swallowed it and wanted more, so I sucked it like a hungry woman. He rubbed his cock to produce more. Oh! I was also reaching a climax. My cunt sprayed it on bed like fountain. When he saw 'mine', he took his cock from my mouth and tried to catch my spray into his mouth.

We slept while hugging for one hour. I was still moaning. I desired to never separate from him. But it was already very late.

"O Mister! I have to go," and he took his head from my breast where he was squeezing it after sex.

"When will you fire my bed again?" I push my finger in his mouth.

"Whenever your wife goes outside, just call me!"

And one last time I pinched his cock and after putting my clothes on, i left my students home with great satisfaction.

*****

I'm heartily thankful to Chevy, my first editor whom I have found after getting fifteen rejection from others on lit.