Teacher Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
473 Followers

Melissa could feel tears start to well up, she had gotten her hopes up so high that she was finally going to have something exciting happen to her. She had been so careful in college, and she just wasn't great at meeting men now, and the ones she did meet were all fine. She wanted something that wouldn't be described as fine, but could she really do this?

"Please Pierce you know how bored I am here, I want to play this game but this is pretty extreme, please don't make me do this. You can do anything you want to me here. Look I can be your slave girl." Melissa couldn't believe she was begging for this as she got on her hands and knees and started crawling toward Pierce.

"I'm not making you do anything, just go to your room and find a good book for your free periods. Or use your phone to look at porn like a normal person; I have stuff I have to do so it's time for you to go." Pierce didn't need another blowjob right now, he had a project to work on that was very important to him, but if she was willing to go to the extremes on that list she might be useful to him.

Melissa felt like stomping her feet like a small child. She put her head in her hands, still crouched on the floor, as the tears started to flow. She collected her things and without another word walked out of Pierce's office and turned right.

Pierce glanced up, and his smile slowly spread across his face. Melissa's class room was to the left.

Melissa slowly trudged towards the head master's office; it seemed like a dream as she hadn't been in to that office since she had her last interview. She remembered the desk though, a huge piece of wood in the center of the room. It had been completely bare that day. She remembered because a desk without a computer on it was such an odd sight now.

She turned the nob to the office and was surprised to find it open. The entry way where his secretary sat seemed bigger since it was deserted. She walked past that into the main office, and again the desk was completely cleared. Melissa took a deep breath, and pulled her dress off over her head. She stood with her breasts and pussy exposed, in her thigh highs and garter belts in her boss' office, looking out the large windows onto the soccer fields and student parking lot. She pulled her phone out of the pocket of her dress and climbed onto the desk. She leaned back, with her head hanging off the edge almost into the chair the old man would sit in all day. She could smell his stale cologne. Once she felt balanced she raised her knees up to her chest, and then stretched them to the side. She held the camera as high as she could while she took a half dozen pictures.

She sat back up and started looking through them. She looked like a whore in each one. Her nipples where as hard as rocks and you could see the inner pink of her vagina in all but one of them, and in that one she had licked her lips in a way that just screamed "cum guzzling slut". She was very embarrassed that she had done this, just a few days ago she thought of herself as a bright woman who was in control of herself and her life.

She stood up and pulled the dress back on quickly. She knew she could just stop now, go to her class room and never think of this again, but she also knew she would do nothing but think of this. She looked at the clock and still had almost 2 hours before the day began, and then after this day she had almost 150 more before summer vacation and then she had 20 more years of teaching.

She headed for the teacher's lounge.

She opened the fridge and found a Tupperware container that had celery and full, peeled carrots in it. Is this what swimmers snacked on, how boring she thought. As she set her phone on the counter and lined it up so she could film herself inserting this boring snack into her wet pussy she realized she could not judge anyone. Somehow this felt less embarrassing than the pictures in the last room, maybe because it was a place she was allowed to be. She spread her legs, hiked her dress up and took the biggest carrot she could find. It wasn't hard to press the tip through her damp opening. She started to breath heavily, and closed her eyes. The cool of the fresh from the fridge vegetable felt so different then her toys at home. She picked up the pace a bit and then she heard a noise. She froze, and didn't hear anything else, once she looked around she saw that she had knocked a coffee creamer onto the floor, and that she was still alone. Her heart started to slow down, and she realized she now needed to eat that carrot that was still lodged into her cunt.

She pulled the carrot from herself, looked at the camera, parted her lips, and for the first time tasted herself. She thought back of the first time she had masturbated to the idea of Pierce feeding her some of his cum in her day dream, but this was obviously much more real. She did not like the taste, she much preferred the taste of Pierce's cum in his milkshake. She took a bite, and slowly chewed the defiled carrot. She ate the rest as fast as possible, amazed that she had not minded fucking herself with it, but was disgusted by eating it. She hoped that was good enough and that she could skip the celery.

As she left the lounge, she started to get nervous about the next stop.

On the way to the boy's locker room she took the long route and went back past Pierce's office. She hesitated in front of the door, peaking inside.

"Ok come in, are you done?" Pierce asked.

Melissa felt relief; she wouldn't be going to the locker room. She walked back into his office, and stood in front of his desk, unsure what to do next. Pierce held out his hand, but she wasn't sure what to do so she leaned down, maybe he wanted her to suck on his fingers like they were his dick?

"No, you fucking pervert, give me your phone, let me see what you did."

Melissa couldn't believe how flustered she was around him, it was so embarrassing to want to be someone's slut but have them only show a passing interest in you.

Pierce looked through the pictures she had taken, then she could hear the video playing. His face barely moved throughout it all. He then handed the camera back to her and said "OK" before going back to his work.

Melissa's heart sunk, "OK? That's all?" she needed more than that.

Pierce looked at her again. "OK, you want to do this then you need to listen. You aren't naked in the pictures like I said, now I like the thigh highs and stuff so keep them on in the two locker rooms, but still you didn't listen. Also you skipped the celery, and didn't seem that you tried to put on much of a show. Impress me in your next two stops and I'll think of something else you can do."

Melissa felt excited, she could get him into it, and now she had a goal. She desperately wanted another challenge for this afternoon.

As she stepped through door of the boy's locker room the smell of sweat and damp clothing hit her. She walked around the room, making sure she was alone. She had no idea what she would say if someone saw her in here but it was better to be caught with her clothes on than off. Once she was confident she was alone she began looking for the cheap mesh jerseys they used in class. She found a box on the floor near the equipment room. The jerseys were blue, with small holes throughout them. The smelled stale and she could only imagine how many young men had pulled these on since they had last been washed. She grabbed one and went into the equipment room. It took her a few moments to find the short metal rod that Pierce had described, but was feeling pretty good she had been able to find them so quickly. She sat on a bench and looked at the two items in her hands.

She pulled her dress over her head, once again in just her black sheer thigh highs and garter belts. Once she added the blue jersey she realized she looked ridiculous, but she still wanted it to be hot. She agreed the last video was not as good as she wanted and she wanted to make it up. She propped the camera on the far shelf and turned herself away from it. She held the baton in her hand and knelt on the cold tile floor. She lowered her body enough that she knew her ass was pointing at the camera, and reached back between her legs with her free hand and spread her pussy lips hoping they would be visible in the shot. She dipped her head as far as she could and then raised it so her lips were barely touching the top of the bar. She wanted it to look like she was getting a lot into her mouth. The baton tasted metallic, and made her want to gag. She then realized if she slid the bench a little closer to the far wall she could prop the baton between the two and have both hands free. Once that was set she reached back with both hands, spread her ass cheeks and began bobbing up and down as fast as she could. Her hair was bouncing back and forth and starting to get into her mouth but she wanted to put on the best show she could. She hoped Pierce would like seeing her puckered hole while she worked her mouth on this piece of metal. She wanted him to want that to be his cock.

After a few moments of that Michelle turned around. She held eye contact with her phone as she licked the sides of the baton, then ran her tongue around the top. She was now getting actively horny as she felt she was truly auditioning to suck Pierce off in his office. As she worked the baton to the back of her mouth she wondered where he would cum. She had already tasted him so her mouth would fine, she was afraid how it would work if she wanted to use her face before school, deep down thought she wanted to find out. Her fantasy started to get her excited and she got a bit too aggressive and gaged as the baton hit the back of her throat. She felt stupid that he would see that. She gave it another minute before she turned off the video and hoped the rest of the show was good enough.

She then dressed herself and moved across the hall to the girl's locker room.

Marissa Spearman was the senior captain of the field hockey team, and she was in her seventh period class. Melissa found her locker, which was full of gear, clothing and even a mouth guard. Being a month and a half into the season Melissa hoped she had washed her stuff recently, but was afraid it had been sitting in there collecting sweat the whole year.

She got her phone into position and opened the locker up. She started taking the piles of clothes out trying to figure out what was the most "delicate" item was. She knew if she found a pair of panties she would need to use those, but it looked like she would avoid that. Near the bottom on the pile she found a sports bra. Melissa figured that would be the winner. She held it up to the camera, and then glanced at the size. She was jealous that this young woman with her tight body was also blessed with tits a cup size larger then hers. She also pulled the field hockey stick out of the locker and figured that would work to spank herself with. She felt a combination of ridiculous, embarrassed, and excited. She realized this was a really filthy thing to be told to do, and if she did well she really thought Pierce would have to be excited by it.

She folded the dress on the bench next to the locker, and took a deep breath. The sports bra tasted salty, and smelled of grass and that unique smell of a high school locker room. She tried to push the whole thing into her mouth, but part of it was left hanging in front of her chin. She knelt down, picked up the stick, and then got down on all fours. She looked at the screen of her phone and was shocked at the picture, a grown woman in sexy thigh highs, on all fours in a locker room, but with an eighteen year olds bra hanging from her mouth. She stared into the camera and swung the floor hockey stick against her ass.

The sound was the first thing Melissa noticed, wood on skin echoed off the walls of the empty room. An instant later Melissa noticed the sting. The stick weighed more then she had though, and the force the stick had hit her with made her wince, but she was determined to put on a show, she cocked the field hockey stick back and swung again, this time managing to get it more across the middle of her cheeks, and while it hurt the bra in her mouth muffled her moans. She delivered the third and fourth blows in rapid succession, yelping at the force of her own strikes. Her saliva was mixing with the sweat in the bra and the taste was becoming much more noticeable. She raised the stick as far as she could and brought it down on the outside of her right ass cheek. The force of it made her slip on the cold floor and Melissa found herself lying face down on the floor of the girl's locker room. After standing up, she removed the bra from her mouth, and added it back to the pile of clothing. She tried to rearranging the locker the same way she found it but it had felt like a big pile so she didn't worry about it too much.

Melissa glanced out of the door before scurrying down the hallway. She felt pretty proud of herself and was excited to show Pierce what she had done.

She got back to his office and headed right in. Pierce smirked at her obvious eagerness. "OK, let's see."

Pierce watched the two videos, and Melissa was almost giddy as she saw him reach down and adjust his dick, she hoped it wouldn't be contained in his pants much longer.

"You did good, pervert, you ready for something else?"

"Yes" Melissa answered, not even trying to hide her eagerness.

"Alright lift you dress up and bend over the desk."

Melissa couldn't wait, she pulled the dress all the way to her shoulders, and pressed herself to the desk, praying that she was finally going to be fucked, she didn't even care what hole he went for.

A moment later she felt something press against the left side of her ass, but it didn't feel like a cock. Then it moved back across her exposed skin, then down lower and back across her.

"Alright, I'm done."

Melissa turned around, confused. Pierce handed her an odd looking cell phone. "Here, take a look." Melissa saw on the screen her ass, with the message "Beat Franklin and you get more". She thought what the fuck now?

Pierce smirked at her again "The swim team I work with has their first meet this weekend; I want you to send this to the three seniors who are 18 on the team. I'm not trying to get you arrested, so just them. You can use this prepaid phone, and then throw it away."

Melissa took the phone, and looked at Pierce. He knew just how to push her further then she wanted to go. "If I do this, can we do some other stuff to?" Melissa was crazy to consider this, but she could still taste a B+ student's sweat from having her sports bra in her mouth, so she had passed any sense of reason.

"Yep, actually if you do this you can come out with me tonight."

Melissa was not going to pass up on that offer for anything. "Really? Where are you going? I could definitely do something tonight." She realized she was being pathetic, she also knew she didn't care. "Where do I get their numbers?"

"They are in the phone already."

Melissa went to the contacts. Fuck, all three of them were in her classes, two of them in the seventh period class with Marissa, and one in her first period class. Melissa sent the picture.

"Well done pervert." Pierce even gave her a slap on her ass when he went back around his desk. He handed her another piece of paper. "This is the address of the bar I'm going to for happy hour. Come over after school."

Mellissa was ecstatic as she sat in her room, she was finally getting somewhere with Pierce and she couldn't wait to go out with him tonight, she wondered if he would fuck her in the bathroom of the bar, or maybe the back seat of his car. Mellissa even wondered if any of his friends would also be there, she would do all of them if he wanted. A fantasy started to get going in her mind that made her hot. She daydreamed that maybe Pierce had an awkward friend that had never had a woman as hot as Mellissa. She would give him the lay of his life and Pierce would be impressed and want to have his turn as well.

The bell for first period interrupted her daydream and she realized she was going to have to teach a full day. As she waited for the morning announcements to end she could tell her students were a bit more worked up than usual. It seemed like Mark was at the center of the action. That's when she remembered the picture she had sent, Mark was one of the students. As Mellissa stood at the front of her classroom she realized her students were looking at her ass, the ass that still had the message they were reading written on it.

Mellissa tried to begin her lesson but was thrown off when she heard a female student whisper to Mark that she though "that ass looks a little saggy."

Mellissa had everything she could do not to tell her she didn't get to stay 18 for the rest of her life and she would be lucky to have an ass like her's when she was in her thirties. Mellissa gritted her teeth and went on with her lesson.

Throughout the day she could tell all of the students were getting an eyeful of her back side, as the picture was clearly making the rounds as student speculated who it might be of. When seventh period started she was nervous about Josh and Scott, the other two she had texted directly. As she waited, knowing the few students who hadn't seen the picture yet would want to get a glance. That's when Marissa Spearman appeared in front of her desk.

"Ms. Jones, can I stop by after school to get some help on the homework? I'm having some trouble." Mellissa stared at her speechless, she had forgotten she would need to face the teenager whose bra sweat she had tasted this morning.

"Ummmmm yes, yes. I can do that." Mellissa knew that was a weird answer, and that she should say more, but being face to face with her was very flustering.

"OK, thanks." Marissa slowly backed away from her, which just made the situation more awkward. That left her just looking at a classroom of students who were all looking at their phones, and their teacher's bare ass. Teenagers loved a mystery, but one involving nudity was even better.

The day finally ended and as Melissa rushed about collecting her things for the weekend came a knock on the door. "Come in" Melissa yelled.

Marissa walked in, "Sorry I'm a little late, I have to go straight to practice after." Melissa looked up, and for the second time today was caught speechless by her young student. Marissa stood in the door way holding the field hockey stick that Melissa had spanked herself with this morning. On top of that Melissa could see the strap of her sports bra sticking out of the side of her shirt, the very one that she had used to gag herself with.

"Is everything OK Ms. Jones?"

Melissa took a deep breath, literally shook her head, and said "Yes, yes, we are going to look over that homework now, that's what I said we would do earlier."

Marissa looked at her, but sat down in a desk. The lesson was painfully slow, and Melissa tried her best to get her through the work as soon as possible. All in all it only took 20 minutes, but a painful 20. Melissa kept glancing at her stick, knowing what had happen with it, along with being able to see a full strap of the sports bra each time she leaned over her paper. Mercifully Melissa was able to get through the lesson without blurting out anything inappropriate. As Marissa was packing her items up Melissa stood at the door, knowing a responsible adult would make some small talk with their student. "So how is everything else going?' she finally stammered.

"Oh really good, well actually I need a new gym locker, I think someone has my combination, all my stuff was messed up today. God, I hope it's not some pervert because they didn't steal anything."

With that, Melissa knew it was time to get out of the building.

Soma99
Soma99
473 Followers