Teacher Assistance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa rushed into the bar praying that Pierce was there, she was only twenty minutes later than expected but she was still concerned. She was relieved to see Pierce in a booth, and even happier when he saw her and smiled while waiving her over. The booths had high backs, and it was dark which excited Melissa, she could do anything with a little privacy. As she got close she saw a second head appear and slide over from across from Pierce. The bright red hair seemed to glow even in the dark room. She slid into the side of the booth with Pierce which left Melissa sitting across from them.

"This is Brittany" Pierce said in way of introduction. Melissa was immediately intimidated by her. She was much younger, but so was Pierce. She had a very fashionable little cocktail dress on that Melissa would have never been able to afford, never mind the massive diamond ear rings sparkling within her beautiful curly red hair. She didn't see much of her body, but she had a feeling it was spectacular.

Pierce continued after a pause, "I was just telling her about my interesting day at work."

Melissa's stomach dropped, he couldn't have meant the parts that involved her barely dressed could he? Brittany simply said it's nice to meet her, before the waitress came over.

Brittany and Pierce both had drinks so the waitress looked at Melissa and asked what she wanted. Brittany spoke up: "Oh Melissa, they have milkshakes, I heard you like them." before she lost the ability to hold a straight face.

Melissa wanted to crawl under the table and die. Pierce reached across the table and took her hand, it was the first time he had touched her other than the slap on her ass this morning. Melissa looked up at him. "Relax, I had to tell her about it so we could have some fun tonight."

With this Melissa immediately perked up. He could tell her or show her anything if it meant they were going to take this another step. She couldn't have handled simply being laughed at and sent home, but whatever it took to keep going was fine with Melissa.

"So what else did he tell you about?" Melissa asked a bit more confidently.

"Well it seems like you had a busy morning." Brittany grinned.

"Want to see it?" This caught Pierce off guard. Melissa still had the videos on her phone, she should have deleted them right away but had enjoyed re watching them at lunch.

"Yes!" Brittany said enthusiastically. Melissa handed over her phone and Brittany's jaw actually dropped some when she started scrolling through the pictures from the head masters office. The first video from the teacher's lounge she watched muted. The next one she turned the volume up a little bit. Half way through she glanced up at Melissa, "you got balls girls."

When she got to the fourth one, Melissa saw Pierce again have to adjust his dick, and with a little change in angle she saw that Brittany was rubbing him as she watched. The sound of the field hockey stick hitting her skin could be heard across the booth. When it ended Brittany played it again. After the second viewing Brittany stood up and said, "OK we need to go." Pierce dropped some money on the table a hopped up right after her.

Melissa trailed behind them as they headed out of the bar, she had no idea where they were going, but she was jealous as Pierce groped Brittany's ass right in front of her as they walked. They got into the car Melissa had seen Pierce arrive to school in. Brittany got right in the front which left Melissa again the odd man out in the back. As they drove Brittany was rubbing Pierce's crotch. After a few minutes of silence Brittany turned around and asked, "which part did you like the best?"

Melissa hadn't considered this, she had liked showing what she had done to Pierce, but that didn't seem to be what she wanted to hear. "I liked the stuff in the girls locker room, that was really hot." She hoped that was what Brittany wanted to hear. "You freak." She replied with a smile.

Melissa was encouraged by this, so she went on. "The girl whose stuff is used came afterschool for extra help, that's was why I was late."

"Wow, I bet that was awkward" Pierce laughed.

"Well it was more awkward because she was dressed for practice, had her stick with her, and I could see she was wearing the sports bra."

"No fucking way!" Brittany screamed, before turning to Pierce, "If I suck it a little now, you promise not to cum yet?"

When Pierce nodded his head Melissa was ecstatic. She shifted to the far side of the back seat so she could see what was happening. She didn't get to see much as Brittany engulfed his dick the moment she got it out of his pants. Her flowing red hair made seeing the action even harder. It was still exciting though as Brittany's head glided up and down and she could hear Pierce give out a few small moans.

Melissa's hand snuck into her dress where she still had easy access to her pussy. She was really excited to get to where they were going. It only took a few more minutes to pull up to a gorgeous house in one of the more expensive suburbs just outside of the city.

It turned out to be Brittany's place. It didn't take long to head up to the bedroom where Brittany pulled her dress off before Melissa was all the way into the room, and Pierce's shirt came off soon after. Melissa was ecstatic to see that those broad shoulders and strong arms where accompanied by a highly defined set of abs. Brittany however was almost more impressive. Her skin almost glowed it appeared to be so smooth and soft, and her legs lead up to a firm, round ass that looked to defy any sort of gravity. Melissa was reminded about the saggy ass comment she had heard earlier. Brittany's stomach did not have actual visual abs on it, but there couldn't have been an ounce of fat on her. Her tits were rounded but similarly to her ass seemed to float in the shape of softballs. Her small nipples pointed straight out, and Pierce was quick to get one of them into his mouth.

Melissa stood just inside the doorway, unsure what to do next. As Brittany started to kiss her way down his chest he looked over at her.

"Ok this is the deal, you are here to clean us up. Brittany here doesn't like swallow and she doesn't like having cum in her, and someday I'll get her to let me give her a facial." This drew a muffled no from Brittany who was getting very close to Pierce's crotch. "So she agreed to let me cum on her because she thought it would be hot to watch someone lick it up, but I'm not doing that, hence your invite."

It wasn't exactly what Melissa had hoped for but she also knew it was a big step. She nodded and sat down in a chair off to the side. As Brittany slowly lowered his pants Melissa finally got to see the piece of meat she had been hoping to get a hold of for the last few days. The first thing Melissa noticed was that he was carefully groomed, not totally hairless but well taken care off. His cock was semi hard which Melissa couldn't believe, her snatch was dripping from watching Brittany work and she wasn't even getting touched. The head of Pierce's cock glistened as a bit of precum started to emerge.

"Oh, want her to get that?" Brittany asked looking up at Pierce, who nodded.

Brittany whipped the salty liquid onto her finger and motioned for Melissa to come over. Melissa almost lunged across the room. She bent down and Melissa put her finger into her mouth. It was almost like that first fantasy she had before any of this had really started. It was warm, and delicious. Melissa couldn't wait to get the full serving later. As she retreated back to her place, Brittany looked at her and said "take your clothes off, let's see what you got under there."

Melissa felt self-conscious, she knew it wasn't going to compare favorably to the perfect 10 that Brittany was. Melissa once again pulled the dress up over her head, and then stood in the room, crossing her arms in front of herself.

Brittany looked at Pierce "Not bad, she has nice nipples."

"Ya, her ass is pretty firm, I slapped it earlier." Pierce replied. This made Melisa feel better about the comment her student had made about her backside earlier.

"Bad boy!" Brittany teased him back, "She did a really nice job shaving her pussy, it's easy to get red marks."

"Pierce took a look between Melissa's legs, "Ya your right that is well done."

Melissa couldn't believe these two were standing there, Brittany slowly stroking his cock, having a chat about the most private parts of her body. Melissa had to admit though; she was very pleased that Brittany had said something nice about her body.

Brittany turned back to Pierce and put the head of his cock into her mouth, she knelt on the floor, Pierce standing above her with his hands on his hips, he would have looked like he was posing for a statue if it wasn't for the gorgeous woman servicing him. Melissa was shocked at how far she was able to rock back on her heels before extending her neck forwards until her nose was pressed against his skin. She didn't even look to be trying particularly hard. Melissa had never been able to do anything like that.

He only let that happen for a minute before he picked her up and set her on the edge of her bed. Melissa couldn't believe she was watching Pierce suck on her tits and slowly work his way down to her waiting vagina. As Pierce dips his head between her legs, Brittany arches her back, while grasping her breasts in each of her hands. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth open, but silent for the moment. Melissa can see Pierce's hands gripping the tops of her thighs, and she knows he is really attacking her warm hole. Melissa both hated Brittany due to jealousy and was incredibly grateful she was allowing her to be here.

Melissa slides to the edge of her seat, and spreads her legs. She uses her right hand to carefully tease her clit. She doesn't want to be too aggressive with herself as she is afraid her moaning will be distracting to the two that matter. She also couldn't believe that in her own head she had not considered herself as mattering in this situation, she was truly finding her submissive side.

Melissa could only tell how things were progressing by the sounds that had started to emerge from Brittany. Once they became full-fledged moans she reached down and grabbed Pierce's head by the hair and began pushing it against her pussy with as much force as she could muster. Pierce continued to please her regardless of what she did to him. Melissa hoped he could breathe ok. Brittany's moans where now a constant, loud howl.

Brittany must have cum because she finally let go of him and fell back onto the bed. Pierce stood back up and wiped his mouth off while grinning at Brittany. She turned over and got onto her knees, while Pierce grabbed her hips and positioned his cock behind her. In this position both Brittany and Pierce faced Melissa. Brittany looked straight at her as Pierce entered her. She slowly licked her lips before letting out a slow moan as she rocked her hips back into Pierce, taking his full length into her on the very first stroke. Pierce's head was leaned back as he used his hands on her to pick up the rhythm quickly.

Brittany's tits swayed slightly as she took his forceful penetration of her body. She would look at Melissa, then close her eyes and put her head down, then after Pierce would let out a moan of his own Brittany would look back at Melissa. She didn't need to say it, but Melissa got the message, "I made him feel that way, not you."

"Tell me when your close babe" Brittany said, "I want you to cum on my tits and my pussy so she has a lot to clean up."

This made Pierce groan and fuck her even harder. Melissa was actually able to hear his balls slapping against her as he pushed to the end. As he pulled out Brittany rolled over, turned her head, and Melissa was able to see the extent of the mess she would be in charge of making disappear down her throat in just a moment. The first rope of cum shot through the air like a football being heaved in a desperate last minute hail Mary attempt. It landed between Brittany's tits as Pierce continued to pump his cock, hitting Brittany's right nipple, her stomach and finally dripping onto the folds of her tight little cunt.

Pierce actually has to take a knee when he is done, then he glances over to Melissa who is frozen in her seat. Brittany looked over at her, and then actually snapped her fingers.

"Bitch, get over here, I don't want this to dry on me"

Melissa jumped into action, finally her time to shine. "Start at my tits and work your way down." Brittany instructed.

Melissa climbed onto the bed and knelt to the side of Brittany, holding her hair with her left hand leaned forward to begin her chore. As her mouth touched Brittany's skin she noticed how good she smelled, even after a vigorous sex session. Her nipple was firm, and as Melissa worked her tongue around it she collected the valuable liquid. It tasted different when not mixed with a milkshake, and while Melissa had never enjoyed this part of blowing a guy she was not complaining now. Her mind drifted to what her normal Friday nights had been lately, a bottle of cheap red wine, half a Netflix movie, and then either falling asleep on the couch of a half hearted session with her dildo. As she moved her face and realized she had just smeared jizz on her cheek she smiled at bit as this would definitely not be described as "Fine".

Her moment of self reflection was broken as Brittany grabbed her head by her hair. "Ya slut, lick the cum off me. You worthless cum dumpster" Brittany began pushing her face against her skin aggressively. The salty white liquid was now getting everywhere from her nose to her eyebrows. There seemed to be so much of it. "God your pathetic, how old are you?" Brittany pulled her face away so Melissa could answer.

"I'm 32" Melissa answered.

Brittany pushed her face back into her firm, flat stomach so she could lick the cum out of her cute little belly button. "you whore, don't you feel pathetic cleaning up a 21 year old who got to fuck the guy your desperate for?"

As Brittany pulled her face away from her again Melissa realized she was playing with herself as Melissa was doing her work. "So do you? Do you feel pathetic?" Brittany repeated. Melissa realized she wanted her to answer. Pierce was now sitting in the chair she had previously had, taking in the whole scene.

"Yes, I do feel pathetic, thank you for even letting me do this Brittany."

"Oh my God get down there" Brittany seemed to like the answer, and now pushed Melissa down to the final clean up area. Melissa could feel her body responding to humiliating stream of filth that Brittany was directing at her. She was pathetic, and she was acting like a complete slut, and she was enjoying each second of it. Melissa had never touched let alone licked sperm off another woman's vagina. Brittany's was also clean shaven, and very tight. Brittany's lips where barely noticeable, just smooth skin with a pinkish clit above her opening. Melissa put her mouth to the first small spots of cum and licked slowly, feeling Brittany's hands in her hair, pushing her down. Brittany snuck two fingers onto her nub as she moved Melissa's mouth to another pool. "Lick it all up whore, eat the cum that I got from Pierce, he wanted to cum on me, not you. You're just here because it saves me from wasting a tissue to clean this up."

Finally Brittany pushed Melissa's face directly onto her opening. She tasted very similar to the carrot she had eaten that morning, but the difference was the carrot wasn't also coated in Pierce's load. She worked her tongue and lips across, and into Brittany's folds. She was realized that at least for the moment Brittany was just moaning instead of telling her what a whore she was acting like. Brittany finally began the familiar arching of her back, wrapping her left leg over the top of Melissa's head forcing her mouth against her as she pulled Melissa's head back and forth creating a little more friction. Melissa could taste the extra liquid as she gave a woman an orgasm for the first time.

Finally Brittany let her go, Brittany's whole body going limp on the bed.

"Damn Pierce, this was a good idea."

Melissa had moved down off the bed, submissively kneeling at the side, looking like a dog who wanted to jump on the furniture but didn't quiet have the guts to do it.

"Alright, she will need a minute, we need to get going, I'll bring you back to your car." Pierce announced.

"Can I help you at all?" Melissa hopefully asked Pierce, very willing to tongue bath his cock and balls.

"Maybe another time, once she's all done it's time to go." Pierce said as he finished pulling his shirt on.

Melissa gathered her dress and pulled it back on. She felt like she should say something to the woman who had just given her a huge thrill and completely humiliated her.

"You have a lovely home Brittany, thank you for having me over."

Brittany cocked her head at Melissa, unsure how to respond to such a polite comment coming from someone who had a man's ejaculate crusted to her eyebrow.

"You ummm have a little something..." Brittany trailed off while pointing at her eyebrow, letting Melissa know she should clean herself off a bit more.

"Oh, oh thank you" Melissa said, "Thank you for everything." Melissa finished while starting to move towards the door, she was excited to be alone with Pierce in the car.

"Ya, sure" Brittany said, clearly confused by Melissa's manners.

The drive started silently, Melissa hoping Pierce would make a move, but also just happy to be with him and have it not feel like she was begging since this evening was his idea.

They drove in silence for a few minutes before Melissa broke the silence. "What does she do, her house is really nice."

Pierce glanced over at her, "Brittany is very well connected in the startup community, and she made a few very wise investments."

Melissa didn't know what to say to this information so she just nodded. As they started getting closer to the bar Melissa asked if Pierce wanted to do anything or go anywhere. Again she knew she was appearing desperate but she was going to at least try. Pierce declined, saying the bus for the swim meet left pretty early in the morning, reminding Melissa she would need to scrub the message off of her ass when she got home.

Melissa drove home smiling. It wasn't the thing of fairy tales, but tonight was a crazy evening she could think back on any time she needed a little pick me up because she felt her life was boring.

The next evening Pierce texted her: "Come in early again Monday morning, not two hours but maybe an hour. Also the swim team won. "

It took Melissa a moment to remember the message, and that "more" was promised if they had won. She was giddy as she wondered what would happen on Monday.

Melissa hadn't been this excited for a weekend to end in a long time. Monday morning she made herself only get to school an hour and a half early, but Pierce's car was already there. She went directly to his office and found him at his usually place behind his desk. She felt a tingle go down her spine when he smiled when he looked up at her.

"Very punctual Ms. Jones." He said with a grin. "You ready to get to work?"

She couldn't wait. "Yes, what can I do?"

"We are going to make a little art project out of you. Let's start by losing the clothes. "

Melissa hadn't bothered with any kind of underwear today so once she kicked her heels off, peeled her black pants off and unbuttoned her powdered blue blouse she was naked and ready for the next step. She had spent a good deal of the weekend looking at herself naked in the mirror. She felt a new found confidence in the compliments she had received from Brittany.

She stood waiting for the next step and Pierce hunted on his desk for something. It was a bit more cluttered then she remembered it being the last time she was in here. He finally found the marker he had used last week and came around in front of her and for the first time he cupped her breast and massaged it gently. He then tweaked her nipples a bit, "they'll look better in the picture like that". He then took the marker and wrote "Winning makes me act like a slut" across her stomach, with the word slut just above her clit. "OK, now we just have to add the proof."