Teacher at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OblongMilk
OblongMilk
111 Followers

Something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned slightly in that direction and while looking that way out the side of her eye, she leaned forward and took Toby's cock into her mouth.

"Oh god," moaned Toby. "I can't believe this." His eyes half closed then suddenly opened them again looking down at her as she took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. She quickly switched to Josh, taking his cock into her mouth, taking it in deep.

She sucked on one, stroking the other, and then switched back and forth. Using amazing skills with practised ease, Mrs. Stevenson soon had their cocks wet with spit. It dripped from her chin onto her heaving breasts. Her sexual energy built quickly. The young men could not hold against this kind of treatment. Her stroking and sucking grew faster and more frenzied. She continued to steal glances out the side of her eye to that spot which caught her attention before.

All the way down on Josh's thick cock. She came up, swirled her tongue then dived back down on it. Josh could not take anymore. She felt him grow tense and she pulled up off his cock. Taking it in her hand, Mrs. Stevenson jerked his cock furiously in front of her face while looking up at him. Josh cried out and his whole body tensed then released. A huge blot of hot cum shot from his cock and splashed across her cheek and forehead. She kept pumping his cock wildly as he continued to shoot wad after wad of cum all over her face; up over her forehead into her hair, into one eye, across her lips and cheeks, on her chin. As the shots slowed, she stroked more sensually and licked the head of his cock, cum dripping from her face.

She had continued to stroke Toby the whole time. She turned her head and took him deep into her mouth, bobbing on it rapidly. The sight of what he just saw and the intensity of the sucking soon sent Toby over the edge and he groaned loudly and started shooting. His cock pumped it out across her face as she held her mouth open, tongue out, jerking it hard. Stream after stream covered in the small parts that weren't covered before on her face.

It dripped form her chin, her cheeks, her ears. They were young and had so much buildup. She stopped stroking Josh for a moment to use her finger to get a big blot of cum out of her eye, and then she continued sensually stroking both of them. She panted with lust, cum covered and skin burning hot. She looked to the side, smiled, and licked her lips. Returning her attention to the young men, she took Josh's cock softly into her mouth and suckled on it. Then did the same to Toby.

She stroked gently, sucked softly, slowly building up the pace. Working the cocks back to full hardness. She used her teeth gently on the heads, tongue around the holes. Mrs. Stevenson stopped sucking and looked up at them, stroking one in each hand, then stood up, shaking out her knees.

"Lay down Toby," said said. "On your back."

Toby did as she said. Then Mrs. Stevenson got down her hands and knees, lowered her mouth, and sucked his cock into her mouth. She bobbed on it a few times, cum dripping heavily from her face, and then stopped and stroked it a few times with one hand. Turning, she swung her leg over his body, straddling his hips, facing him. She reached down between her legs and gripped his cock, lowered herself a bit more, rubbing the tip along her pussy. She looked Toby in the eyes, then turned her head and looked off into the trees as she slowly lowered herself down onto his cock.

Josh stood there watching, his cock in his hand. He watched her slowly lower herself onto his friend. Looking up and following where she was looking, Josh saw a man watching. He knew who it was and looked away not wanting to make eye contact. He watched Toby moan as she started to move up and down on his cock. Josh felt madly jealous.

Riding his cock up and down, she leaned down and pushed her breasts into Toby's face. Mrs. Stevenson arched her back, pushing her ass up into the air as she continued to ride his cock. She then looked back at Josh and said, "I know you both have had girlfriends. Ever done this before?"

Josh caught his breath. He had seen movies of this lots of times. "No."

"I've got you wet enough," said said. "Just use some spit as well. And go in slow." She looked like the filthiest porn whore; cum covered face, riding one cock and asking for more.

No need for thinking. Josh got in behind her. Down on his knees, he adjusted his position. Then dangled some spit from his mouth into the crack of her ass and rubbed it up and down on her dark pink puckered hole with the head of his cock. Throbbing hard and so ready, Josh adjusted his knees a bit, then started pressing against her asshole. Mrs. Stevenson was panting now, sweating, and moaned loudly as Josh pressed harder and harder till he felt something let go and he slid inside.

"Oh yes," moaned Mrs. Stevenson. "Give it to me. Oh yes give it to me."

Josh pushed farther inside and started to fuck his cock in and out of her ass. She still moved and down slightly, both cocks beginning to piston in and out of her.

"Oh god that feels so good," said Mrs. Stevenson. "Fuck me. Yes, fuck me."

Toby thrust up into her over and over again as Josh got into a strong rhythm that he kept building and building as his lust grew.

"Oh fuck boys," she said. "Oh yes that's it. Fuck me so good."

"You like that Mrs. Stevenson?" asked Toby.

"Oh yes fuck me. Yes. Call me Mrs. Stevenson Josh."

"I love fucking you Mrs. Stevenson," said Josh breathlessly.

"Oh yes, you like fucking me boys?" said Mrs. Stevenson as their pace continued to increase. "Oh yes fuck me, yes. You like fucking your slutty teacher?"

"Yes Mrs. Stevenson," said Josh.

"Your a fucking slut aren't you Mrs. Stevenson," said Toby.

Her body quivered and she lost her breath for a moment as she came on the two cocks inside her. The young men didn't let up.

"You like being called a fucking slut Mrs. Stevenson?" said Toby. His breathing getting very heavy.

"Yes fuck me. Both of you. Double fuck your slutty teacher."

"You love it you slut. A cock in each hole," added Toby.

"You hot slut," said Josh. All of them panting now, filled with a crazed animal energy. Josh slapped Mrs. Stevenson's ass.

"Oh fuck yes," cried out Mrs. Stevenson. "Oh fuck me."

Josh slapped her ass again. "Yea, take it up your ass you fucking dirty whore." Something jumped in Josh's brain. He had never spoken that word to a woman before.

"Yea give it to her dude," said Toby as he drove harder and faster up into her. He slapped her tits from side to side. "You love it like this don't you Mrs. Stevenson. You love being used like a slut."

"Yes, yes yes fuck me, fuck me," she said totally overcome.

It continued to build. A hot sweating pumping tangle of bodies. Frantic with lust and sexual energy. Building towards something in a hurry. Then a flash of movement. A man. A naked man and he pushed his cock into her mouth roughly and pumped her face. Josh and Toby knew who it was and just kept on going. No way they could stop now. Pumping and thrusting for all they were worth. Sweat pouring off their bodies. Mrs. Stevenson being fucked hard in all three holes.

It could not last. The pace could not hold. Josh felt his whole body tighten, he screamed out and started cumming hard into her, driving deep all the way inside and holding it. It set everything off. Josh drove in and held on, pumping and pumping, yelling and thrashing his head. Mr. Stevenson held his wife by her hair roughly and fucked her throat and grunted like an animal as he pumped a huge load of cum down her throat.

Her body overloaded. Every muscle shaking and shivering. She screamed into the cock in her mouth. Squirted onto Toby's cock. Sweat pouring off her body as cum filled every hole. A big tangled mess of sweaty shaking bodies clung to each other over and over through each spasm. Another one. A little less. Another one. Less, bodies quivering, muscles cramping, moaning, deep breaths, total release.

Toby clung onto her hips as long as he could then fell back onto the grass. Mrs. Stevenson rolled off Josh and laid on her side panting, exhausted with cum running out of every hole, cum still plastering her face. Mr. Stevenson breathed hard, his cock in his hand. Toby laid spread eagle on his back in the grass, catching his breath. They all stayed speechless, stunned, exhausted.

Mr. Stevenson moved first. He moved toward his wife and helped her to her feet and helped support her. He held her close and walked her away to where he had come from. The boys regained a little composure and looked after them. Mr. Stevenson stopped and reached down to a pile of clothes and took out a folded piece of paper. He walked back towards the boys, tossed the folded paper onto the ground between them, and then without a word, he returned to his wife and led her away into the trees.

Josh and Toby looked at each other. Finally getting a little self conscious of their current states, Josh stood up and reached down and picked up the piece of paper, unfolded it, and read;

Boys,

I have prepared this in advance. You have received this note from me because you have experienced something special with my wife. I think you are good young men or else I would not have allowed this to happen. I ask you to consider the position of my wife. How wonderful she is to have done this with us all. And how this event should should be treated with discretion. I ask you young men never to approach my wife about this ever again. I also ask that you never tell a soul what has happened here today. You are bright young men and you know why this needs to be the case. Enjoy your memories of this but keep them your own. If you do not do as I ask, I will feel obligated to protect my wife and ensure that you regret what you have done. You have a wonderful life ahead of you. Please enjoy it as much as we do.

Twelve years later, Josh walked along a beach in Hawaii with his wife of three days on his arm. Her long light brown hair blew across her face in the warm wind. They had married under a waterfall. Having finished his story, Josh fell silent.

"You never told anyone?" his new wife asked.

"You are the first person I have ever told." They walked on arm in arm. The waves rhythmically crashing into the sand. She ran one finger along the edge of her red bikini top. The red string bikini her husband had picked out for her.

She kept running the tip of her finger back and forth along the edge of her top. Thinking of the story her new husband had just told her. Finally, she took a deep breath, squeezed his arm tight, and said, "I really liked your story." Josh smiled, squeezed her hand, and they walked on into their future.

OblongMilk
OblongMilk
111 Followers
12