Teacher Ch. 1

Story Info
New teacher finds out how close staff can get.
5.5k words
4.35
106.4k
23
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/22/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
868 Followers

There were both positives and negatives to working in a large city School, and essentially they were two sides of the same coin, and that coin was ‘belonging’. Because it was a big city one tended to live in a totally different area than the one the school occupied. This meant that once school was out for the day or the weekend or the holidays, you didn’t meet or bump into your students, and in most cases your teacher colleagues either … a good thing if you didn’t want to be bothered at home, but a bad thing if you believed that school should be a very ‘family’ environment.

I was a firm believer that effective learning needed this sense of family or of connection, but all my efforts to promote it within the school had fallen on deaf ears, so when my marriage unfortunately came to an untimely end, it gave me a good excuse to re-assess what I wanted to do with my life, and to apply for – and secure – a new teaching position, this time in a relatively small country town senior college.

So, here I was at 35 starting my life over in a new town and a new environment and feeling quite excited by it all. I’d secured a delightful little house and moved all my stuff in and survived my first week at the new school. There was only the Principal, a vice Principal and ten teachers in total, for a student body of just over 200, and everybody seemed to know every body else and get along well. Even the interaction with the students and their parents seemed different, more friendly, more caring, and I just knew I was going to like it here. Tonight I was going to find out a little more about the social interaction within the school, because I’d been invited to a small gathering at the Principal’s house – something that had never happened in my 10 years at my previous school!

As I was getting myself ready, I had a small chuckle, this would be my first outing or party as a divorcee, and I could still recall my previous wife’s frequent assertion that she could walk into a party and ‘smell out’ a divorcee immediately. I wondered if there were others that had that particular talent, or if it was reserved for those that were already ‘on the look out for adventure’? I discovered that aspect of my wife when I felt unwell the day after one party and was ordered home, walking in to find my wife kneeling on the big queen sized bed, stark naked being thoroughly fucked by a man I recognized from the party the night before! A man, of course, that turned out to be recently divorced!

Once the shock and the anger and the man had disappeared, my wife admitted that she had this ‘thing’ for recently divorced men, and right from the first year of our marriage, had sought them out at parties and whenever possible, taken then into her bed, or climbed into theirs. Indeed, over the years, a number of my work colleagues who’s marriages had collapsed, had found some solace between my wife’s legs. All this was quite a shock .. but as I admitted to her, I also found it just a little bit exciting, and when she ‘smelled out’ a recent divorcee at the next party we attended, and got him all worked up, I suggested that she bring him home that very night and fuck with him in our bed, with me present! ( I’d always had a vague fantasy of watching my wife with another man!).

That excited her enormously, and although he seemed a little reluctant, he eventually agreed and we all went home, stripped off, got into bed and had a long and very erotic threesome. Watching her being fucked was quite a turn on, though perhaps not as much as I had anticipated in some of my fantasies, but there was something about the threesome that didn’t resonate with her …. That element of ‘cheating’ on me was gone! and until it was gone, she didn’t realize just what an important part of the whole scenario it had been for her! so I guess the crazy thing was that although I was the one that had been ‘cuckolded’ all those years, she was the one that called an end to the marriage and filed for divorce.

But, I thrust those thoughts from my head and walked the few streets to the Principals house to attend the welcoming get together. The first shock came immediately I walked in! … there were as many students there as teachers! and even a sprinkling of parents, and all went out of their way to make me feel welcome, although I was a little stiff and reserved when girls that had been sitting in my class that very afternoon came up and hugged me and even on occasions pecked me on the cheek! The Principal laughed as he saw my discomfort, “Hey, loosen up David” he said, slapping me on the back, “In this town everyone knows everyone else, we’re just one big happy family”, and even as he said it, he gave a mock pat on the bottom to one of the girls walking past, and she squealed and grinned at him. Then he took my hand, “Come on, I have to introduce you to my wife or she’ll shoot me, she’s been dying to meet you ever since I told her you’d been appointed” he said, and led me into the kitchen.

“Megan Lee” he called out, and a figure detached from the group around the fridge and bustled over, and my eyes widened! she was quite a looker! Tall, blonde, with large firm breasts that didn’t look like they needed any help to stand upright, a concave waist, sexy hips and a tight ass that swiveled beautifully as she walked. “David, I’d like you to meet my wife, Megan Lee, Megan,… David”

She held out her hand and I took it, just holding it, not shaking it, still gazing at her with a slightly awed, slightly surprised look on my face, “D…delighted to meet you” I finally stammered.

She squeezed my hand, but made no move to disentangle it, “So glad to meet you David, as Harry said, I’ve been dying to meet you, it’s been so long since we had some fresh blood in the school .. and she chuckled .. and such young blood at that” she said.

I felt myself blushing, but was saved from any comment by a sudden influx of yelling and screaming students, and I found myself whisked away to meet other teachers and parents and … well I eventually lost track, but everyone was so relaxed and so happy and so friendly, that I was soon caught up in the whole delightful atmosphere. Yes! this was just the type of ‘family’ feeling I’d yearned for in a school, and already I could feel my creative juices starting to flow as I thought of all the incredible activities I could get going, music, drama, sport …. Yes!, suddenly I felt at home!

I was pouring myself a small drink in a quieter part of the room when I felt a touch on my shoulder, and even before I turned, I knew it was Megan Lee. There was just something about her presence that was electrifying! I felt myself start to flush again and she laughed quietly, “Oh, don’t worry, I’m used to that reaction when people meet me for the first time, they’re always expecting someone of the same age as Harry, and I guess I’m a bit of a shock”

“Oh, I didn’t mean ….” I gulped, then took a quick breath and gave a nervous half laugh, “Well, maybe just a little, but it’s also a wonderful shock” I said.

She tilted her head a little and gave me the full impact of her large brown eyes, “Oh, why wonderful/” she asked.

“Because you’re so beautiful!!” I gushed out, turning even more red.

Her smile was as hot as any I’d ever seen!, “Oh, do you really think so, I mean I am getting on you know, I’ll be 28 next birthday!” she said.

That shook me slightly too, I guess I hadn’t tried to put an age on her, I knew that Harry was getting close to 60 and already grooming the vice Principal to replace him at retirement, so I guess I’d thought mid thirties or early forties – although I had to admit she didn’t look a day over 21!! “Oh yes, I think you’re absolutely stunning” I said … meaning every word.

“Why, thank you, David” she murmured, giving me that eyes slightly downcast, demure look, “I guess you’re wondering …about Harry and me” she said.

“Well, um .. you don’t need to explain anything to me” I stammered again.

“I know, but I’d like to” she said, “I was one of Harry’s top students, so I often got invited to staff parties, one day I just knew I was in love with him, and although he told me not to be silly and it was only a crush and it would pass, that he was old enough to be my father, and all those things that people usually feel they have to say, my feelings didn’t change. Once mom and dad were quite sure I meant what I said, and knew for certain that Harry hadn’t made any moves on me at all, they gave me their blessing, invited Harry over and told him that it was ok with them if he wanted to court their daughter! … she laughed … you should have seen Harry’s face, his chin just about hit the floor! But I guess there must have been some feelings there that he was trying to hide, because once we started to get together properly, things really exploded! and within six months we were married … grin … that was 10 years ago! Caused quite a stir in the town, I can tell you! But everyone gradually came to accept us, and now, well, we’re almost respectable!!!” and she threw back her head and laughed loudly.

I laughed with her, “I bet it did” I said, and lifted my glass, “To you and Harry” I toasted.

She lifted her glass and touched it briefly against mine, “To us … to you … to all of us!” she toasted back, and I felt a heat start to rise in me as her eyes bored into mine. I had to break contact, I felt like I was drowning, but when I did, my eyes came to rest on her magnificent firm breasts, and I felt myself blush once again. Then she chuckled, “I’m glad you like them” she whispered, and then was gone back into the crowd.

I must have misheard, I just must have, I told myself, feeling the heat burning through me, but deep down I knew that I hadn’t!

Then the party was swirling around me again and there were people and voices and music and dancing, and I just allowed myself to relax and go with the flow of the party. I cut out my drinking almost immediately though … damn … some of those students sure did like to dance close, rubbing their young bodies over me, staring dreamily into my eyes … and some of their mother’s weren’t much better! And I was young enough … and horny enough after being separated for almost 2 years, to react in a very un - teacher like manner!!

Gradually the crowd at the party thinned, and the music got slower, and I tried to avoid getting too close to the more assertive girls, even slipping outside at one point and walking a couple of times around the pool to cool off, Mmm, even wished I’d brought a costume so I could take a dip! Although that didn’t seem to bother one young lady who came rushing out of the house and jumped into the pool fully clothed, then screamed that she couldn’t swim! Fortunately she was close enough to the side for me to grab hold of her and drag her out, having to grab her under the arms to do so and lift her by holding on to the closest part of her … which happened to be her nicely proportioned breasts! that’s when I found out she wasn’t wearing a bra!

And her nipples reacted instantly .. and magnificently! . to my hands brushing over them. Of course, she thanked me by plastering her body to mine and kissing me deeply and passionately, and my hands automatically dropped down and started to cup and caress her tight little ass! Fortunately I came to my senses in time and broke free, because just then her mother came rushing out looking for her, yelling at her when she realized what she had done, thanked me profusely for ‘saving’ her daughter, then rushed her back inside! … damn me if the hot little minx didn’t push her mother in ahead of her and just before she disappeared, reached around, lifted her skirt and gave me a first class view of her tight, almost naked ass, before blowing me a kiss!

Of course, her plastering her wet body all over mine had left my clothes with quite a wet patch on them too, so I decided to stay outside until they had at least dried a little. I sat on the lounger and gazed out over the cool inviting water of the pool, and occasionally up at the deep azure sky with its incredible array of stars, something you never really got to see in the city. The noise from inside abated gradually, until it was almost gone, and I thought it was time I went back in, but as I stood to do so, the door opened and Harry and Megan Lee walked out arm in arm.

“Hey David, finished playing the hero?” Harry said, with a laugh, “We heard what that silly girl did, must remember to talk to her mom about responsible drinking, you didn’t jump in after her did you?”

“No”, I said, “she was close enough to the side to reach and pull her out”

Megan Lee Laughed, “Mmmm, and she fell against you, Wetting you thoroughly, so you couldn’t come back inside” she said.

I grinned, “Something like that” I answered.

“Well, they’re gone, and so has everyone else” Harry said.

“Oh, then I guess I’d better head off too” I said, feeling a little flustered again.

Harry held out a restraining arm, “Oh, no, we hoped you’d stay on for a while so we can better acquainted, didn’t we Megan?” he said, and Megan Lee nodded. Then he turned and looked out over the pool, “Parties get pretty damn hot and sweaty in this sort of weather, I bet you came out here and wished you could take a dip in the pool, so why don’t you?” he said. He looked down at Megan Lee and smiled, squeezing her shoulders, “I’m not much for swimming, but Megan, loves to take a dip after a party, so why don’t you join her” he said, “I’ll go and mix up some nice, long, ice cool non alcoholic drinks” and brushing his lips over her hair, he turned and walked back to the house.

Taken by surprise by his suggestion I was a little slow to react, so he was almost at the door when I blurted out, “But I didn’t bring a costume” and flushed bright red, even in the faint moonlight.

He stopped and hesitated, then turned and glanced at Megan Lee, and I saw his throat constrict, then swallow, and when he spoke, his voice was very deep and low, “Oh, Megan never bothers with one at this time of night, do you darling?” he said.

She smiled and straightened, “Oh no, I like to feel the water all over my body” she said.

Again, he swallowed, “And you don’t mind if David joins you without a costume too?” he asked.

This time it was her voice that was deep and low, “Oh, no, I’d like that very much” she said

“Well that’s resolved then David, you’re welcome to take a swim” Harry said, and turned and walked inside.

I couldn’t believe what I’d just heard!. Harry had just invited me to skinny dip with his gorgeous wife! I turned to stare at her, and I guess my shock showed in my eyes.

She chuckled, “Well?, not scared are you?” she said, and to my astonishment began to unbutton her blouse! As I quickly found out, there was only the thin blouse, the short skirt, a half bra and pants so small they hardly deserved to be called that …and she was naked, totally, gloriously naked, standing right in front of me! and my wide eyes drank her in, inch by glorious inch! Her breasts were even more magnificent than I’d thought, not an ounce of sag, yet quite large and ripe, topped by glorious, puffy nipples, that just begged to be sucked! … and her pussy was as bare as a baby’s bottom!! and I groaned aloud as the lust just raced through me. “Now you!” she whispered, “I want to see you”

It was like I had been hypnotized, and her voice was giving the commands, and I was obeying! I slipped off my shirt and she immediately reached out and trailed her fingers down over my chest. Then I was unzipping my pants and pushing them down, taking my underpants with them, and stepping out of them to stand naked before her. Naked and very, very aroused!! I heard her sharp intake of breath, and then felt her hand cup and hold my throbbing cock, “Oh yes, oh yes, so big and beautiful! just what Megan Lee needs” she whispered.

Then she spun away, and there was a totally different note in her voice, Come on, come on, let’s take a dip, I want to feel the water on both of us, come on!!”, and she ran forward and dived into the water.

I didn’t hesitate … I was on fire … and I hoped the water would put it out … damn this was another man’s wife! I hurled myself in, stroking the length of the pool and back and then down the pool a second time, trying desperately not to think of the fact that I was sharing this pool with a stunningly beautiful, naked woman! But I couldn’t avoid that for ever, particularly when she placed herself right in my way as I arrived at the shallow end for the third time, and I bumped into her, hearing her scream as she half toppled over, and reacting automatically, jumping up and reaching out to stop her fall ……. And finding myself with an arm full of the most delectable, delicious naked female imaginable!!!

Of course there were all sorts of things that I could have done, or she could have done, but it seemed just right to stand there with our arms around each other, our naked body’s gently moving and rolling against each other, her nipples hard and cold pressing into my chest and my cock, hard and cold, pressing into her belly, and we stared into each other’s eyes.

“Mmmm delighted to see you two getting on so well” said this voice from above us.

It was a moment before it filtered through my heated brain that the voice was Harry’s!, and with a gasp, I tried to pull back, but Megan Lee, held on as tight as a limpet, even rolling her hips and pressing her pussy more firmly into me, “Oh yes” she said, with a chuckle, “David and I are getting on wonderfully well, he’s big and beautiful … and very, very hard!” she said, and I gasped with shock!

Harry chuckled, “Mmmm, darling, just the way you wanted it, would you like your drinks here or inside?” he asked.

She looked at me, my stunned face, and shivered, “Oh, inside, I think, honey, it’s getting a bit chilly in here, and we wouldn’t want the water to have too much of an effect, would we”

Harry laughed as he turned away, “Oh I don’t think there’s any chance of that with you, darling, everything’s ready” he said, and again walked back inside.

Megan Lee immediately drew away, taking my hand, “Come on David, Let’s go in and have our drinks, and then …….” she said.

Once again it was like I was in a hypnotic trance as I followed her from the pool, loving the sight of her tight, sexy ass as she climbed the steps, of her fantastic breasts as she turned back and leaned over to pull me up the steps with her. She broke into a broad, hot smile, “Oh good, you’re still rock hard” she said, and reached down and started running her hands up and down my cock! she continued to do that all the way back into the house, and all the way back into the front room. My eyes widened as we entered, all signs of the party were gone, there was just a small table alongside the couch, containing three tall glasses filled with a curious multicolored cocktail, and on the floor in front of the couch was a large, king size mattress!! Harry was sitting on the couch ….. and he was totally naked too, and sporting and stroking a rampant erection!!.

Megan Lee clapped her hands together and reached for the drinks, handing one to me, which I gulped quickly … Mmm it was ice cold and tasted of mint, delicious! … and handing another to Harry. Then she lifted hers in a toast, “To us!!” she said, “To getting to know each other in the best possible way” she added, and despite all the conflicting emotions flying around inside me I had to grin, lifting my own glass and staring straight at her, “To us!!” I responded. Harry lifted his glass and grinned too, “All for one and one for ALL!!” he said, and I saw the shudder run right through Megan Lee’s body.

You didn’t need to be an Einstein to understand what was happening here, and my mind flashed back to that night with Kaye and the divorcee from the party, but it wasn’t the same, wasn’t the same at all! For a start, both Megan Lee and Harry were clearly highly aroused, and very comfortable about the way they were feeling and what was happening, and were smiling lovingly at each other. - quite different to the almost sneaking into bed that had happened with Kaye and I - and my own feeling were different too, I was on fire, just like it had been in my occasional threesome fantasies. I grinned inwardly, hell, maybe I was meant to be the ‘other’ man.

Patrick
Patrick
868 Followers
12