Teacher Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

Everything froze in that moment, Denise staring wide eyed at my bobbing cock, and me staring wide eyed at her magnificent young breasts. I saw the shiver run through her, it made those delectable strawberry nipples swell slightly and even appear to open, and I groaned as the sudden lust swept through me. I don’t remember reaching out for her, I don’t remember drawing her up from the chair, I don’t remember taking her in my arms ... but then I was kissing her, hotly and hungrily, my cock pressing against her belly, her breasts squashed into my chest.

Then my hands were inside her robe, caressing the naked cheeks of her ass, moving my cock down until it was rubbing against her pussy. Our tongues were like live snakes writhing and wrestling in each other’s mouths, and the heat was enormous!

Then I pulled back, “Denise” I croaked, noticing from the periphery of my vision that her robe was wide open and her pussy on full view, rubbing sensuously against my rampant cock.

Her arms were around my neck, pulling my lips back to hers, “Please David, Please don’t stop” she whispered, then shuddered violently.

With a groan I lifted her into my arms, and with our lips and tongues still entwined in a passionate kiss, carried her to my bedroom, and laid her on the bed. I broke the kiss, and leaned back, looking down at her, sweeping my eyes over her almost totally naked body, drinking it all in, “Mmmm, Denise you are so beautiful” I whispered, reaching out and lightly brushing my fingers over her exciting young breasts, so high, so firm, causing her nipples to jump and swell again.

“Do you really think so David? I didn’t think you were noticing me at all” she whispered.

I groaned again, “Maybe I was blind before, but now, oh god, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so exciting” I answered. I slid the robe from her as she arched, and cast my own aside too, and began to kiss her and stroke her, enjoying her sighs and moans of delight as my tongue sculptured her nipples, licking and flicking , then sucking each one gently into my hot mouth. She shivered as my tongue trailed down over her rippling stomach, and then cried out as it delicately traced the outline of her pussy lips. Her legs jerked apart, and my tongue almost fell inside her, caressing her super sensitive clitoris, causing her whole body to leap and shudder.

I spread the lips apart with my fingers and delved deeply into her inner sanctum, loving the taste of her juices as they began to pour copiously down her inner walls. “Oh yes, David, Oh god yes” she whimpered, as the first orgasm spasmed her body, and I drank my fill of her glorious juices. Then I was licking and lapping furiously, driving her up and up towards another orgasm, and then another, and she screamed and bucked and shuddered.

Then my tongue was moving back up her body to her delectable breasts, and my rock hard cock was trailing up her thighs to nudge her sopping wet pussy lips, and she groaned, deeply and arched, reaching down and clasping the stem of my rod and pressing it urgently to her pussy lips, “Yes, yes, Please, please” she cried, and I obliged, thrusting gently forward, burying my big cock, inch by inch into her welcoming pussy ... and she screamed out another orgasm!

I was on fire myself, and finding it very difficult to stay slow and gentle as I rocked back and forth, drawing my cock back until it was almost out of her pussy, then thrusting back in, faster and faster and harder and harder, fucking her with infinite delight. Mmmm she was so tight and so hot, and so ... Eager! She thrust up at me every time I thrust into her, burying my cock so deep inside it threatened to get lost! and her pussy walls were squeezing and squeezing.

Then I couldn’t hold back any more, I could feel my balls contracting, starting the cum on its journey, and I tried to pull back ... pull out .. but her pussy walls gripped me tight and her hands on my ass cheeks were pulling and pulling ... and then it was too late! With an animal scream I exploded my cum into her! losing all control, all inhibitions, just furiously pumping my spurting cock into her writhing pussy, over and over again!!

And she arched and screamed and shuddered and shook as she came with me, scratching her nails all the way down my back, and I slammed into her again and again and again ... until...I finally collapsed exhausted by her side, my arms wrapped around her, my lips welded to hers, my tongue still dancing with hers in a dance which got slower and slower and more sensual by the minute. Mmmm, I couldn’t believe how good I felt. I pulled back and stared deep into her eyes, and smiled, “Oh, there’s no doubt at all. Your breast are much, much better than hers” I said.

She giggled, “It took you long enough to answer” she said.

“Well I had to be absolutely sure didn’t I? You wouldn’t want me to lie, would you?” I said.

She lay back with a broad smile on her face and took my hand and placed it on her breast, “You take as long as you like to be absolutely, 100 percent sure” she whispered.

So I did!! It was 10 pm before we checked that her clothes were dry, and I drove her home. But she did promise to come again soon ... To help me with my computer skills... of course!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12