Teacher Crush

Story Info
A girl and her favorite teacher go all the way on his desk.
1.2k words
3.99
112.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are above the age of 18~

I never thought we'd be here. In his classroom, on his desk, the sounds we were making...

"M-Mister... ah!" I gasped, my fingers clenching his shaggy salt-and-pepper hair and my hips raising up to his eager tongue. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him. "Sweet girl..." he groaned up at me, his tongue flicking my clit forcing a moan from me. "You are..." he panted softly before taking another couple long drags of his tongue along my wet lips and tingling clit again. He began to lick and kiss his way up my body until he reached my lips, withholding the kiss I so desperately wanted.

"...my best student." He finished with a smirk before patting me on the head. I gasped a bit dramatically and smacked his shoulder with a pout. "Don't patronize me!" I scolded, crossing my arms beneath him. He looked down at me and slid one hand up my side and around front to where my arms were crossed, then swiftly pushed both arms up above my head and held them down onto his desk where they crossed.

"Tsk... but still such a disciplinary problem. I thought I was your favorite teacher. I thought I had taught you better...." he spoke in his 'Teacher Voice', low and firm. I squirmed beneath him as a tingle shot through me. I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes; I can play this game too.

"I don't want to disappoint you..." I said, catching him off guard and making him blink. "You deserve a dedicated student... I promise to be yours, Mister..."

Before I could finish, his lips were on mine and we kissed like we meant it. I boldly nipped at his lower lip and he growled, his grip on my arms above me tightening before he slipped his tongue along mine and kissed me deeply. I moaned into his kiss and pressed my body up against him. I could feel how hard he was against my thigh. I bent my right knee and slid my leg up to his hip, and he immediately reached down and pulled my other leg up as well before fumbling with his belt and pushing his trousers down along with his boxers.

My eyes opened at the sound of his belt hitting the ground. I pulled away from his longing kiss and stared up at him. He peered down at me with desire. This look of passion was much more intense than any look he gave me across the classroom when only my eyes would be on him. And his on me.

"Mi-" he cut me off, freeing my arms to place a delicate finger on my lips to hush me. The fire was still burning in his eyes, but his face showed compassion. It was the face he gave me when I doubted myself. When I thought I disappointed him with a bad grade. The look he gave me when I cried on graduation day, and told him it was because I would miss him too much to leave. I confessed that day how much I cared for him. So much more than a student should care for their teacher. We parted ways then, and reunited when I was 23, and he was delighted to accept me as his TA for my in-classroom requirements to get my teaching credential. My feelings were unchanged, and he seemed to like me too. We have been teasing each other for months but tried to be discreet and take things slow since I was, yet again, his student in a sense. But today was my last day - and it seems neither of us could stand to hold back any longer.

"I love you..." he finally spoke, my tense heart melting. "If I never told you... well, better late than never... And... we don't have to do this today." He smiled at me, and I released a slow sigh I had been holding onto.

And then, I said it - "Please, take me... now..."

I brought my hands up to both sides of his neck to draw him closer. He sighed softly and lowered into my neck, placing a sweet, warm kiss there. I stroked the back of his head and whispered into his ear, "I love you too... and I want to be yours."

He stood back up and grabbed my hips again to pull my ass to the edge of his desk and repositioned himself between my legs. I felt his hard cock slide along my wet lips. He leaned down to stroke my cheek and kiss my lips once more before sliding every inch of his cock inside of me in one swift thrust. I moaned and whimpered, my pussy more than wet enough to take his full length. He broke our kiss and with our lips barely parted moaned my name before sliding his hips back and into me again, and again... my hips ground into each thrust. I locked fingers behind his neck and bit my lip to hold back my whimpers. He continued to pull back until he was just about to slide out of me, only to thrust his full length into me with vigor. I could feel our heat and sweat meld as our panting sped. His cock hit me deep inside with every thrust and each time I felt closer and closer to not being able to take it anymore.

Suddenly, his fist hit the desk beside me, a loud groan escaping him. He then urgently wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, his hips grinding into me in a circular motion and stirring up my insides.

I moaned sweetly to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He nuzzled his face into my neck and bit into it softly, but his bite grew more hungry as he continued to grind and pound into his favorite student.

Our moans grew more frequent with every thrust. I whimpered loudly and bit my lip, "Cum... with me..." I sighed to him, to which he growled and licked at his bite mark. He thrusted into me faster, harder, over and over until pleasure burst through us and our bodies pressed tightly to each other. He kissed me while I cried out, restricting me to desperate moans muffled by his lips.

His hips slowed but continued to thrust while I felt his cum fill my tingling sex. At the end of our seemingly earth shattering orgasms, we teased eachother's tongues and kissed whilst laughing sweetly to ourselves. We took our time getting cleaned up and staging his desk as if we didn't just declare our love all over it.

"Five minutes, sweetheart." He called to me from the back of his classroom. I nodded and checked my compact mirror one more time for any out of place hair. He snuck behind me and held both my shoulders, looking at me through my mirror.

"And don't think for a second that I'm going to go easy on you," he smirked. "This may be the most important lesson plan taught in this room."

He spun me around and flashed his 'Teacher Smile'. It's the smile that made me feel like I could accomplish anything.

That day, he graded my work for what would be the last time. With that last 'A' I was able to get my teaching credential and my dream came true - a classroom right across from his~