Teacher Discovers Tommy's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naughty girl, are you trying to hump my leg when I spank you? Are you trying to rub your belly against me too?" Daddy half whispered.

"Yes, daddy......" Tommy had lost all composure, he just wanted so badly to take his willy out and cum now, he didn't care, he would do anything.

"Please daddy ..... anything,... no more spanking... it stings."

"Stand up.." Mr. Brown spoke firmly.

Tommy pushed himself off of daddy's lap and stood there, his hands went to his bottom and he stroked and squeezed his sore bum cheeks, this left his hard willy poking proudly out of his costume for daddy to see. Daddy stared at Tommy's hard cock, there was a shiny wet patch where the tip of his little dick pressed against the fabric of the swimming costume.

Daddy undid his shorts, with little warning Tommy got his first look at a full grown man's cock, it sprang out of daddies shorts, daddy pulled the skin back showing his own moist helmet. Mr. Brown`s cock was big and veiny, it throbbed slowly, it was a few inches longer than Tommys and fatter too.

Tommy stared at it, jaw wide open.

"This is what you've done by being a naughty girl." Daddy said lustfully.

Daddy stood up, Tommy felt so small in lots of ways as Daddy towered above him, his cock bobbing as he approached Tommy.

"Get on your knees...." Daddy said sharply.

Tommy was shocked by the sudden serious order and the tone daddy used but he got on his knees in front of him, transfixed on the cock that throbbed and swayed in front of his face.

"Take my cock in your hands and play with it...." Tommy put one hand around the shaft of Daddies cock, it was so hard and very warm, Tommy began to move his hand up and down the length of it, more out of curiosity than anything else. It did feel nice...

"That's it, now while you are doing that, I want you to put it in your mouth ....."

Tommy paused and looked up hesitantly into Daddies eyes shyly. "I don't know if it will fit ..." Tommy said honestly, looking at it slightly fearfully.

"Try ..."

Tommy opened his mouth as wide as he could, first he pushed his tongue tentatively out and licked the very tip of Daddies cock. Daddy let out a soft moan.

"Yeessss... that's good Tommy ... lick it for a bit ..."

Tommy licked around the rim of the helmet and let his tongue slowly run over the opening of the tip, it was salty but not unpleasant.

"....Ohhh... Tommy...that's good, keep going and I may be nice to you after....."

Tommy suddenly took the plunge, he put his wide open mouth over the tip of Daddies cock and pushed it into his warm mouth, he closed his lips around the shaft of the cock, the whole head completely in his Tommy's mouth.

"...AaAAAaahhh..." Mr. Brown swayed a little and grabbed Tommy's shoulders for support as overwhelming delicious feelings ran through his cock as Tommy began to instinctively suck and lick his helmet inside his mouth.

Tommy actually enjoyed this big fat piece of meat filling his mouth, he sucked and licked the helmet then started to rhythmically pull the cock out of his mouth before letting it sink back in.

Bit by bit Tommy was taking a little more cock into his mouth, at finally bumped the back of his throat making Tommy gag a little.

Mr. Brown had his eyes closed now and was desperately trying not to grab Tommy`s head and vigorously fuck his small mouth.

Tommy increased his speed a little, loving the way it bumped against the back of his throat, using his hand to wank the shaft as he glided daddies thick cock in and out of his mouth, Tommy was even letting out little groans himself.

Tommy absently reached down to his own cock and slowly rubbed himself through his swimming costume.

"No! don't touch yourself yet.... not until I say ... aaahhhh...." Mr. Brown groaned as Tommy began to suck harder, using one hand pull and push his cock in and out of his mouth, his head bobbing forward and backward earnestly.

"OHH!!.....THAT'S IT...URRGHH URRGGHH!!!...." Mr. Brown began to cum, he violently shot two rapid spurts at the back of Tommy`s throat.

In utter surprise Tommy gagged and coughed as he felt the hot salty liquid spatter at the back of his throat, in surprise he let go of daddies cock and pulled his head back, Mr. Brown's cock slid out of his mouth.

Mr. Brown took hold of his own cock and wanked it furiously, shooting another three or four sticky thick lines of cum over Tommy`s chin.

Tommy stood transfixed, watching Mr. Brown at close range unloading over his face, flinching as it spattered his chin.

"Aaaahhhh....." Mr. Brown`s orgasm subsided, he watched his cum run down Tommy`s chin and drip onto his swimming costume. Tommy made no attempt to wipe it away, instead, he just rested on his knees, staring at Mr. Brown`s wilting member as the last few drops oozed out the tip.

Mr. Brown suddenly reached out and placed his hands under Tommy`s armpits. He forced him up into a standing position and then dropped to his own knees in front of Tommy.

Tommy`s heart thumped so hard he thought it would burst through his chest as he staggered onto his feet.

Mr. Brown grabbed the sides of the swimming costume from the front and yanked them hard.

Tommy yelped with pleasure-pain and surprise as he heard the material tear loudly, Mr. Brown pulled again, he tore the costume apart at the front and Tommy lurched forward, his erect dripping wet cock was freed and upright, free of the constraints.

Tommy looked down as Mr. Brown placed a hand around his little cock in silence, precum dripped onto his wrist.

Without warning Mr. Brown thrust Tommy`s entire cock deep inside his mouth, one hand grasping the base, his other hand groping and squeezing his right bottom cheek roughly.

Tommy felt more pleasure than he had ever felt, he gasped and groaned loudly as Mr. Brown began to rapidly suck his cock, his head moving quickly and competently back and forth.

"Huurghh!! HAAAHH!! AAAHH!!! .... OH...MY ....Urggh! ..."

Tommy quickly and violently started to spasm and cum in Mr. Brown's mouth, Mr. Bown did not cough or gag like Tommy did, instead, he swallowed his loads with hard gulps.

The swallowing sensation was too much for Tommy, he thrust his hands out, grabbing Mr. Brown`s shoulders as his legs trembled and buckled. The last few spurts of cum hitting the back of Mr. Brown`s throat.

Mr. Brown stepped back, red face and grinning. Tommy slumped back onto his knees, looking down at his glistening soft cock and the shreds of the swimming costume hanging oddly from his shoulders.

They both panted and looked at each other for a few moments.

"Tommy....." Mr. Brown whispered.

"Th...thank you, Daddy ...." Tommy breathlessly replied grinning back.

"Don't forget your costume next week ..." Mr. Brown chuckled and fondly rubbed the top of Tommy`s head as he rose to dress and leave.

12