Teacher Enjoyed Huge Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Catholic school teacher enjoyed huge cock overseas.
1.9k words
3.53
67.1k
26
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the thing. I knew that big cocks existed. And I had even heard stories about them before, with people in my own life. I had an ex-girlfriend who I am still friends with, and she told me about fucking someone after me who had a superthick cock. But she did not say it was amazing or the best sex ever; it was just an observation. On another occasion this same person told me about her friend, that gave a blow job to a neighbor in college, and his dick was almost too thick for her mouth. It made her friend's jaw sore, instantly. Again, she did not say her friend said it was amazing. It was just a quirky thing: he had a dick too big for blowjobs. Big cocks were out there, just like really tall people, or black people with blue eyes. A kind of curiosity.

But with my wife, I knew it was different. I knew that she liked this big dick, and that it was not just "neat to look at", or a curiosity, it was a big fucking deal to her. She didn't go overseas craving a big cock, she just happened to find one, and became a convert. And I knew that she loved it because she had told me, while she was there and we were Skyping, that she had met somebody, and they were having sex. Of course I asked a little about it, but at the time, did not ask if he had a big dick. She was, of course, reluctant to share much, but again I coerced her, and she shared that she was surprised that each time they had had sex, she had a big orgasm. She attributed it to not having sex for over 9 months -- her last time was with me -- and that she just must be excited to be doing it again. I thought to myself at the time there must be more to it than that, but I let it be.

When she came back, we resumed dating, and having sex. To me, it felt great. Years into our marriage she explained to me how that first time we had sex, after a year of her being away, she expected it to feel how it felt with the other guy, who she had last fucked only a week or so before. But it did not feel that way. She said as soon as I slid in missionary style, she noticed: there was no "tingle" at the opening or her pussy. I just slipped in, easily. And then, when she climbed on top of me, like she had him, it felt different. There was no "electricity" inside. She still felt sort of empty. She knew my dick was inside her, but it just didn't feel how she had grown accustomed to it feeling. Through a lot of effort, and arranging pillows underneath me in a certain way, and with me contorting uncomfortably and her grinding against me, she did come. But without being filled up, it was a mild orgasm. Again, I did not find out about this until years later, after we were married.

As time went on, our sex life changed. She was not into penis in vagina sex as much. Instead, she preferred me to use my mouth on her, and to stick more and more fingers inside of her, pressing hard into the top of her vagina, against (what I hoped was) her g-spot. In her head, when I was eating her out, and pressing her g-spot, she was thinking about getting fucked by a big dick, but she only opened up about this much later. After she had her orgasm, I would enter her, with no resistance, and come in about a minute.

Because my sex drive was higher than hers, sometimes she would lie beside me in bed when I jerked off, and assist me by playing with my nipples or just talking to me. We had been married a couple years now, and I would often watch porn with her, on the TV in the bedroom. Yes, she was still Catholic, but by now I had corrupted her, and gotten her to loosen up a bit, sexually, hence the porn. One video featured a guy that had a particularly big and thick cock, and out of the blue, I asked her if that is what her former lover was like? She said he was AT LEAST that big. My brain had finally been rewired enough, and her stating this plainly, and me seeing what looked like an absolutely huge dick on screen, made me sort of gasp, excitedly. "Really?" Then, still lying beside me, she reached down to my proud 6" cock, and wrapped her hand around it, but without actually feeling it and leaving an inch or so gap between her fingers and thumb. She was grabbing this other guy's "phantom dick", and showing how much bigger it was than me. There was so much air between her hand and my normal-sized dick, and she said: "His was like that. I couldn't really grab it completely. It was way thicker than yours. Like two of you."

When I came, my jizz shot over my stomach, and on to my chest and neck. It was such a great release. And with this act, I think she let go of feeling guilty about missing that big dick she once had, and I let go of feeling threatened by it. This little episode opened up a whole new dimension to our sex life. Now I had a million questions about her experience, and somehow hearing the truth about how much she loved a big, thick cock, and how she could not ever get that feeling from me, and how she missed it -- somehow it made me feel closer to her. I loved that she was wired that way, and that it was not a fantasy, but reality. I loved her honesty, and I still do. And I love that my wife is one of those rare women that can orgasm just from penetration. But to do so, she requires a really big, thick dick. She didn't choose to be this way. It was just how she is wired. She had to accept that, I had to accept it, and we needed to make this work, now that everything was out in the open.

From my wife's description, Mr.Big had a 7.5" long dick, but it was very thick. She does not care too much about the length, although she felt his length was perfect. It nudged against the end of her, without hurting her, butting up gently against the end of her pussy, snuggly. But the width is what she loved. The width is what made her feel filled up, as it "touched everything all at once".

As I mentioned, I have heard the big dick stories before. We all have. But big dicks are not for everyone. I am sure some women don't like being stretched, and can't relax enough to enjoy it. Some, I am sure, are truly not anatomically suited for them. People, vaginas, and cocks come in many shapes in sizes. But my wife IS anatomically suited for big cocks. And unfortunately, I don't have one. In contrast to her former lover that reached the end of her, my own six incher falls short. And we both can tell. As well, I know my width does not help matters, either. Sometimes we have quickies, with no preparation, just for my own enjoyment. I enter her with no resistance. It feels great to me, all warm and welcoming. But there is little friction. And she has zero reaction. Hell, sometimes she even reads a book or uses her iPhone when I enter her, so I can enjoy her pussy while she distracts herself for 3 or 4 minutes. She is not pretending to ignore me; she really ignores me. Like a good wife, she lets me have my fun while she does her own thing, hardly even feeling me as I am plugging away.

Once it was all out in the open -- she needed more, and we both knew she knew needed more -- our sex life changed. First, I grew comfortable asking a bunch of questions about her previous lover. At the same time, with her blessing, we started using some larger-sized toys. I will never forget when we used a John Holmes life-sized dildo on her for the first time. For those unfamiliar, John Holmes was a golden age porn star who had the biggest cock in the business back in the day. Very long, and yet still much thicker than his own wrist. This replica dildo was just like him. It had a suction cup, so I mounted it on a wooden chair. After fooling around for a bit with me, to warm her up, she straddled the chair, and I helped guide in what to me looked like a monster. She let out a little grunt when it entered her, like: "Mmhh," as if she had to adjust a bit. It had been years since she felt a stretch like that. But she did not just ease it in. She took it easily; greedily, even. Down she slid, on that thick pole, letting out a small gasp.

It was too long to get swallowed up entirely, but it was obvious the width was not an issue. She started bobbing up and down on it, slowly taking it ¾ of the way down, then raising herself up again, repeatedly, with me holding it in place all the while, at the base. Then she started to speed up. Neither of us were talking, but I am sure both of us were thinking that this must have been what it was like with Mr.Big. She fucked that toy, angling her body a little here and there, for maximum pleasure. And then she came. It only took a couple minutes.

While she was fucking this huge toy, she kind of zoned out. The lights were low, so I couldn't see everything clearly, but it was obvious the experience was transcendent for my wife. Having her pussy stretched just took her to another place. And it was a huge turn on for me to see my wife taking and enjoying this huge dick. I felt like I was seeing another side to her. Certainly I was hearing another side to her! The little grunts and sharp exhales she made were noises that I had not heard from her before. And though she had come so quickly, and probably would have been fine if this was the only toy in our collection, seeing how easily she took that first big one made me wonder just how big of a dick she could actually take? What was her limit? And does a bigger toy mean bigger pleasure?

One of my favorite angles to this whole size fetish is that it is real. If my wife had tried fucking some huge dick overseas, and it was uncomfortable, the whole fetish would be a non-starter for me. Or if I introduced a huge toy into the mix, and she was unable to take it at all, I would have thought she had (unintentionally) exaggerated things in her mind, and her former lover was probably only a little bigger than I was, or maybe just had a different shaped cock, but was no bigger at all? And I was half expecting this to be the case. It wasn't. The big toy she handled with ease proved this was not the case. As did the big orgasm, without her ever touching her clit. I was intrigued, turned on, and excited about where this might be heading.