Teacher Experience

Story Info
English teacher taught him about hot wives as well.
4.7k words
4.45
121.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

I had a teacher experience that molded much of twist in my libido. The summer before my senior year of HS my best friend and I were volunteered by his mother to help a teacher out with some painting at her house. His mom and the teacher were friends and she was tired of us hanging around the house all the time. We were both eighteen and walking pools of fuming testosterone. (That's my story and I'm sticking with it...)

The teacher, Mrs. C, was in her late 20's. Her husband had some kind of job that had him traveling most weekdays and only home on the weekends. She had two little kids - 1 & 3 yrs old. She was a total cutie pie. She was about 5'1 or so, small framed, with a nice tight "spinner" type of body. She was the cheerleading coach and bounced around with them. She had short dark hair that was cut in a page boy. She had an elfin look that was very hot. At school she always wore tight slacks that showed off her butt and pulled up in the classic moose knuckle in front. I'd had her for two classes the previous year and spent most of each class with my eyes locked on her body and a tent in my jeans.

The first morning we went to her place to help was a little bit of heaven. She answered the door in tight white cutoffs and a t-shirt knotted just under her boobs. I don't think she really meant it to be provocative, her A/C was out and it was pretty hot. It wasn't long before my buddy and I were shirtless and only wearing cutoff jeans.

I'll never forget the first time she asked me to hand her something while she was up on the ladder. Looking up at those little white shorts, I could see where her ass cheeks were not covered. Then looking closer, I could see that between her legs, the shorts didn't even cover all of her white cotton panties. I could even see a few stray hairs there. My t-shirt went right on to hide the boner in my shorts.

My buddy and I spent the day painting and panting. She wore a bra under the t-shirt, but by the end of the day we were all sweaty enough that they were pretty much see through. We could see her dark aureoles right through them. I think at the beginning of the day, she didn't realize what she was showing off -- she had just dressed for the heat and not thought about it. By the end of the day, I'm sure she had noticed our looks and felt the sexual tension she was causing. She didn't openly flirt or do anything that could have been seen as overtly sexual, but she certainly gave us lots of opportunities to lust after her hot body.

We wrapped it up about 4:00 and she asked us if we would mind coming back to help some more the next morning. We agreed to be there by 9:00. When we got back to his place we were both laughing and talking about what a great show we'd had. I went home and proceeded to try to wear my hard on off. I jerked off over and over -- never once reaching for the Penthouse magazine under my mattress. I couldn't get the picture of Mrs. C's crotch out of my oversexed teenage brain.

Looking back now, I know that at some point that first day she decided she not only liked our attention, but that she wanted more than our lustful gazes. But back then, as I was living the moment, I just hoped that we could see a little more of her sexy body.

When we showed up the next day she was wearing the same shorts and had changed to a bikini top. (Thank you Louis Reard and Michilene Bernardini for providing the only thing from france that I consider of value to civilization!) Mrs. C didn't have huge boobs, in fact they were kind of small. The way the bikini top was tied on, when she moved, large areas of untanned skin peeked out. It was incredible, here I was spending the day getting to see much of the intimate flesh of my english teacher. I was in horny heaven.

All morning long she worked right beside us as we taped and painted the room. We seemed to brush arms and bump shoulders often. The first time she reached across in front of me for something, dragging her shoulder across my chest, I almost came in my pants. I was so embarrassed by my hardon that it never occurred to me that she was busy teasing us with those little touches.

She would ask for a hand up and down the ladder. One time she even jumped down the last step or two and fell back into my arms. I caught her by the waist. Once she had her feet under her, she turned and patted my cheek in thanks. My hands were still on the bare skin of her waist as she slowly turned to move a way. Her soft flesh felt so good sliding under my paint stained hands. I'll never forget it.

At lunch that day, she said that she had to take her kids to her mother-in-law's for the afternoon. She said she'd bring back a pizza for us in a bit. Before she left, she went to her bedroom and came back in a loose skirt and blouse. The blouse was mostly unbuttoned and you could see the bikini top under it. She looked real sexy, but was still dressed nice enough to visit the in-laws without raising an eyebrow.

She got back pretty quick and the three of us ate the pizza at her breakfast table. She was talking about painting in her master bedroom, but wanted to add some crown molding in there and thought she'd have to hire. My dad had shown me the tricks to doing crown molding the previous year when we put it in our house.

She took us to her bedroom to show us the job. I told her it would be no problem, that we could do the molding in a day and then we could do the painting the next day after that. I'd have done just about anything to keep watching her body on display.

While we were standing there in her bedroom she casually grabbed the shorts and panties she had worn earlier from her bed and bent down and pulled them on under her skirt. My buddy and I were stunned. She had been naked under that skirt and she had given us the briefest glimpse of her dark thatch as she pulled them up! She behaved as if nothing special was happening. Scott and I were frozen in place as she took off her shirt reached back to the tie to the bikini string at her neck. No, she didn't pull it off, she just re-tied it as she talked about the paint for the room.

Then she stood on her tiptoe and put one hand on my buddies chest as she gave him a peck on the cheek. She turned and did the same to me, saying that we were sweethearts for helping her out like this. Then she took our hands and led us back to the living room.

We had been back there about an hour when I heard her say to my buddy, "Steve, are you looking down my top?"

I was crushed -- I knew we were busted. She was gonna throw us out on our horny asses. Then she'd call my buddy's mom and really drop the hammer on us. We were going to miss the best show I ever thought I'd see.

I turned and watched Steve stuttering. He knew we were busted, too.

Mrs. C went on, "If you want to see them that bad, here."

With that she untied the string at her neck and let the bikini top drop. It was held under her boobs by the string around her body. Two triangles of material pointing away from her revealed breasts. They were very pale in contrast to her tanned skin. Her boobs didn't have the size or weight to hang down a bit. The upturned nipples were little bullets that had our complete attention.

Neither of us moved in fear of breaking the moment. We had no idea whether we were getting tossed out or invited "in". All I could do was stand there and appreciate the view of my teachers breasts.

She pointed a finger at Steve. "You! Come with me." Then she pointed at me. "You keep painting. You'll get your turn, too." She hooked a finger into the top of Steve's shorts and pulled him down the hall to her bedroom.

I tried to keep painting, but I kept looking down the hall. She had shut the door to the bedroom and I couldn't hear anything from the living room where we were painting. Eventually I walked down the hall and listened at the door. I could hear the bed squeaking and the sound of bodies slapping into each other. I was dying to see what was happening. I tried looking under the door, but there was no gap between the '70s shag carpet and the bottom of the door. I took my hardon back to the paint bucket and continued painting.

After an hour and a half in which each second felt like a lifetime, I heard the door open. Steve came down the hall to me with a huge grin. I had a serious case of butterflies.

"Dude, what happened?" I whispered as he came in the room. I was looking down the hall to see if Mrs. C was coming.

Still grinning, he said, "Go find out for yourself, man. She said for me to paint while you go in there."

I handed him the paintbrush and went down the hall. My ears were buzzing and I was having trouble breathing. I slowed at the doorway and peeked in. Mrs. C, my english teacher was nude on the bed. Her head was on a pillow, the sheets and covers were off of the bed. She had her left hand on her right breast and was teasing her nipple with it. Her right hand was at her pussy, stroking her clit with her middle finger. Her finger glistened in the afternoon light. I froze, staring in the doorway, awestruck at the sight of my high school cheerleading coach pleasuring herself. I feared that I might faint.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Close the door and drop your pants, my little wrestler man," she said. (I spent all of high school and college cutting weight and wrestling. It paid for college and as the star wrestler high school, I didn't suffer from the treatment the other non-"in-crowd" kids did.)

Moving like a robot, I did as she asked. I blushed a dark red as I pulled my shorts down.

She laughed at my embarrassment. "Your shy! How cute. No need for that. Why are you so red?"

That served only to embarrass me further. "I dunno..." I finally mumbled.

"Well come over here," she said.

I shuffled over to her and sat on the bed, getting my first up close look at a naked woman.

"You like what you see?" She asked. Then, without waiting for an answer, "I saw you looking at me in class last year. I could tell you weren't paying attention to what I was saying."

With that, I delivered the ultimate geek line, "You're so hot." (When I saw that commercial on TV with the kid at the gas station saying that on the microphone to the babe at the pump, I almost wet myself laughing.)

Mrs. C laughed and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Deer in the headlights. What to say? Here I was with my dream woman, both of us naked. What did she want to hear? What if I lied and said yes? She would want someone experienced wouldn't she?

Before I could actually come out with any words, she smiled and said, "I didn't think so. Well, come here and we'll take care of that. Kiss me wrestler boy."

I leaned into her and we started kissing. I was humping my cock up her leg and shooting for the target in seconds.

She pushed me back and said, "Slow down there mister. That is not how things work. First, we kiss. Then when you feel me start rubbing your arms you can start touching my body...gently and slowly. And not, not, on my privates. That comes later."

We kissed. I felt her tongue in my mouth. I felt her pull my tongue into hers. She tasted kind of salty, but I gave it no thought. Finally, I felt her hand slide from my shoulder to my elbow in a soft slow movement. It was nice -- almost tickling but not quite. I copied her movements. After a bit, we were laying on our sides facing each other. I was stroking the outside of her thigh when she held my hand and moved up to her breast.

It was soft, and firm, and her nipple was hard. I was transfixed. She pulled on the back of my head, and fed her bullet of a nipple to me. I moaned.

"You like that, don't you?" she said. "I love them to be nibbled on. You can bite just a bit harder...ahh yes! Bite me, wrestler boy."

Her running instructions were so hot. She had me nibble on her boobs, not just the nipples. She liked little bites down on the bottom half of her boobs. I was vibrating from desire. My cock was rock hard and dripping. I felt like I would cum if so much as a breeze touched it.

She recognized my state. "Try not to cum just yet, sweetie. It will be so much better if you can hold on a bit longer."

With that she put her hands on my head and guided it down between her spread legs. "Now watch my fingers. You see what my finger is doing?" she asked. "I want you to do that with your tongue. Round that little knob a the top, right where the lips come together, okay."

Slowly I stuck out my tongue and began licking my first pussy, my hot english teacher's pussy. As she guided me through my first oral sex experience, I noticed that the taste was similar to the taste of her mouth. It took a while before it occurred to me that I was licking where my buddy Steve had been. I was so turned on and hot by then, that I didn't care. It was incredible.

She held my head down there and started moving her hips faster and faster. She was talking up a storm, telling me to eat her cunt, and to lick up all the sweet cream. Finally her body stiffened and I felt her pussy pulsing against my lips. More cum was forced out with her contractions and I eagerly lapped it up.

She finally relaxed a bit and I looked up at her. She winked at me and then, pulling my by my hair, dragged me up her body, and said, "Fuck me, wrestler boy. Fuck my slutty pussy."

She hitched her hips and my cock slipped in her pussy like a guided missile going home. I took about three strokes before I came. It was the best feeling I ever felt. It was like silk being pulled under my skin all over my body and then moving out my cock. She held me and kissed on my ear and neck while my body throbbed into her.

"Mmmm...that was good little wrestler man," she purred into my ear as I caught my breath. "Now let's see if you learned your lessons."

She rolled me onto my back and turned herself around. She straddled my head and lowed her pussy onto my mouth as she leaned forward and took my still semi-hard cock in her mouth. We must have spent twenty minutes there orally working on each other. I cleaned out all of my come and loved every second of it. She was working magic on my cock, sliding it deep into her mouth sometimes, other times she would lift up and stroke it with her hand and spit on my cock. Then she would dive back down on it growling and making gagging sounds as she stuffed it deep into the back of her throat.

After, a while we had settled into a rhythm and I was starting to feel pretty good. That is when she hit me with her nest surprise. She stuck a finger into my butt, kicking off and immediate orgasm. She kept her mouth on my cock and took all of my cum. Then she spun around and latched onto my mouth. We kissed and dueled with our tongues while sharing my load.

When she pulled back from the kiss she said, "You didn't quite get me off there, wrestler boy. Let me show you something."

She stretched out on the bed next to the edge and had me stand beside her. She put my middle and ring finger into her wet pussy. Then she had me start moving my hand up and down like I was lifting her hips up and dropping them. She made me do it harder and faster until her whole body started jerking and jumping. I felt her vaginal muscles spasming hard on my fingers. Finally, she grabbed my hand and pulled my fingers out.

"No more...it's too much," she gasped as she flopped back down. I rubbed my other hand up her belly and across her tits. She started jerking and jumping again. I learned later that she could have multiple orgasms from being fingered like that. Once she got going, almost any touch could set her off for a bit. It was incredible. I thought she was enjoying it, but I wasn't sure that she wasn't having a seizure of some kind.

Finally she calmed down and had me get a couple of towels and wet wash rags. She cleaned us both up, saying for me to keep my hands off for now. When she finished wiping up my cock and balls, she pulled my again hard cock down from my belly and kissed the end of it.

"More another time, sweetie," she said looking up at me with my cock in her face. "We have painting to do."

Steve and I spent the next week at her place. We would paint and do chores in the morning, then after lunch Mrs. C would take Steve to the bedroom for his turn. Once she left the door cracked enough for me to watch some, but usually the door was closed up. When Steve was done, I had my turn. Whoever wasn't in bed with her kept an eye on the kids if they weren't with her mother-in-law.

The time in bed with her was usually similar to the first time. There were some variations. Once, she had me fuck her ass. Another time she dressed up in a cheerleader outfit minus the panties. But mostly it was a lot of hot sex very much like the first time. I got to where I loved licking up her dripping pussy. I enjoyed that almost as much as fucking.

Steve and I talked about it some. He described what he and Mrs. C did together. His experience was pretty different from mine. They fucked a lot, and she went down on him a lot, but she rarely had him go down on her, and never after he had been in her pussy. It turned out that he told her that he had been with a couple of girls when she asked if he had ever been fucked. (A lie!) She never took the 'teacher' role with him like she did with me. She taught me to love seconds, cream pies, and pleasing a woman orally. When he asked what she and I did together though, I demurred and said it was pretty much the same as him.

Finally, her whole house had been repainted and all the rooms had been rearranged. After that, she had us come over for 'chores' once a week. Her yard was cut and anything she needed inside got taken care of on those days. We still switched off. Steve still always went first.

Once school started, there was no regular time for us to get together. There were school activities all the time, Steve and I both had weekend jobs. It was miserable seeing her at school looking so sweet and sexy. I'd look at her knowing that she was a total slut in bed and being unable to do anything about it.

One Friday afternoon just before Thanksgiving, she grabbed me as I walked past her room during class change. She asked if I could stop by her place at 11:00 on Sunday. She said her husband would be golfing and that the kids would be at their grandparents. She told me not to drive there, but to ride my bike over and leave it in the garage so the neighbors wouldn't notice anything. She also told me not to let Steve know anything.

Telling my folks I was going to the gym to work off some weight, I headed to Mrs. C's place that Sunday. I let myself in from the garage with an excited hardon. She called me back to her bedroom when she heard me call for her. I went down the hall and relived that first time I ever saw her nude. She was on the bed, freshly fucked and touching herself. It was so hot I almost shot off in my pants.

"John (Her husband) just finished with me, little wrestler man. You look positively emaciated. Come get some protein." With that she pulled her finger out of her pussy and held it open for me. I pulled off my sweats as I moved towards her and was face deep between her legs in seconds.

Through the end of February we managed to get together like that a couple of times per month. It was great for me and she seemed to love it. Then one day I came over to find her not naked and freshly fucked but wearing a sexy dress and stockings. She was waiting for me in the living room.

"I want to talk with you before we do anything today, Jack."

I knew something was up. She almost never used my name, instead she used wrestler man or wrestler boy whenever she talked to me. We didn't really talk a lot. We fucked and sucked a lot, but rarely had a lot to say.

"John, hasn't fucked me yet today," she began. "That is because I wanted to wait. I..." she paused, looking into my eyes. "He and I...Well he knows all about what we do."

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers
12