Teacher Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tensed and looked around. I was ready to bounce out the door and head for the hills. John was a big guy and I didn't want him coming after me with a golf club or something.

She saw my reaction and smiled. "It's okay, Jack. He's known since it started. He likes it."

I was floored. How could that be? It was one thing for a married man or woman to play around, it was another for them to want their spouse to do it. This was totally beyond my experience. I didn't know what to do.

"The thing is, sweetie, John wants to watch us. He wants to see what I've been telling him about. Do you think you could do that?" she asked.

As she asked me that, she uncrossed her legs. I got a view right up her skirt. She had on black thigh high stockings and a garter. I saw that she had on lacy black panties as well. The sight was mesmerizing. I realized that she was holding her legs open so that I could see. When I glanced up at her face she licked her bottom lip and winked at me.

There was no way I could say no to that. "Well, I guess it would be ok. He's not going to do anything, is he?"

She laughed. "Honey, he is going to sit in a chair and watch me be a total slut with my handsome young stud." She paused for a moment, then went on, "If you want, we can go back there and start right now...or you can wait here for a bit while I go back there and he fucks me hard and fast. What do you prefer?"

I hesitated, I knew what I wanted but was a bit embarrassed. "Maybe...after you..."

She nodded her head and stood. I stood and she walked up to me. "You are quite my naught little wrestler boy, aren't you?" She gave me a deep kiss and walked down the hall.

Her door was open and I could hear them fucking. She was very vocal. Telling him exactly what to do. I'm sure she did it for my benefit. It certainly worked to get me going. I could hear their flesh slapping and her grunting as he fucked her. After only fifteen minutes or so, things got quiet. I heard Mrs. C coming down the hall and turned to look at her. She was still in the heels, stocking, garter, panties, and this cool little black bra that didn't cover her nipples. The bra was like a pretty little titty frame.

She crooked her finger at me and beckoned me back. Before we got to the room, she whispered in my ear. "Don't even acknowledge he is there. Pretend it is just you and me like always."

When I came in the room her husband was sitting in a chair near the foot of the bed. We climbed onto the bed without speaking to him. She squirmed out of the panties and casually tossed them his way as she lay back and spread her legs for me to go down on her. I dove in with gusto and began licking up the fresh cum in her pussy.

Once she had come I sat up moved to lean against the headboard facing her husband while she sucked on my dick. I glanced up and saw that he had her panties in his hand as he stroked his cock. Mrs. C was giving me a first rate nasty blowjob, sucking, spitting, gagging, and deep throating me like crazy. She was putting on quite a show for her husband.

When I finally came, she took it in her mouth. Then she sat up and went to John and delivered it to him in one of those nasty cum filled kisses. It made me hard all over aging right away. As she kissed him, he came in the panties in his hand. She took them and helped him lick and suck the cum from them.

Then she turned back to me and said, "Fuck me, wrestler man. Show my husband what a slut he's married to."

We spent about two hours in that room fucking up a storm. Finally, Mrs. C asked me to go on so that she could have some private time with her husband. I gave her a kiss and headed out.

We got together like that on most weekends until I graduated from high school. I moved out of town right after that and spent the summer helping my grandmother pack up to move in with my folks. Then I was off to college.

I got together with Mrs. C a couple times when I came home from school, but it was never anything regular. She and her husband moved sometime during my junior year of college. I don't know where they went. She was a hotwife before the internet made the term popular. I'll always remember her fondly.

12