Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 05

Story Info
Slave is tortured in class.
6.7k words
4.37
87.3k
31

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave is tortured in class

Mrs Watson hadn't been ordered by her master to put on an exhibitionist show, for a couple of weeks. She still wasn't allowed to wear underwear, although she needed some support, and so a quarter-cup bra was allowed. Some days she wore slave chains under a dress while teaching, and had to be careful not to reveal them.

She'd given up worrying about being caught misbehaving in school, or someone finding out she was a pupil's slave. Her master had moved her into his apartment, with the intention of keeping her permanently enslaved. At least it meant some sort of security if she lost her teaching job. On the other hand it meant she was dependent upon the capricious whims of an adolescent. Any worries she had about this were suppressed, leaving her feeling happy to be a teenager's sex slave.

Mrs Watson had only just survived the term, without being caught behaving badly in her classroom. The last week was going to be easy, with relaxed rules, and the students would be in a good mood. The teachers either put up with the raucous behaviour, or joined in. Almost anything went, if the students could raise enough money for charity. The school rules weren't just bent, they could be trashed.

For the last week a teacher was in charge of one class, instead of them moving from one classroom to another. Danny, her master, was in hers. She wondered if it were a coincidence or not. She knew he had set her up for something, but wasn't sure what it was. All she could do was play along, as her master ordered. When a Roman celebration was put forward as the theme, she knew Danny had a hand in it, so she had to agree to their plans.

'Alright, we'll celebrate the Roman Saturnalia festival. So, how are we going to make this happen,' she smiled at her class.

'You could serve us, as a master would act as a slave during Saturnalia,' Edward suggested.

Mrs Watson felt dreadful over the mention of slaves, though they could hardly be expected to know the significance of such a status. She really was a slave, and wasn't even mistress in her own classroom, as Danny pulled the strings.

'Mrs Watson is not a master, or a mistress, and we aren't slaves,' Brenda pointed out.

'Saturnalia is all about turning society on its head. So in the classroom the teacher becomes the student, and the student becomes the teacher,' Oliver said.

The class enthused over this idea, and readily agreed. Mrs Watson surmised her master had sown the seeds of this idea, and it had his approval. He wouldn't have directly told them to treat her like a student, or would he?

'Alright, as it's for charity I must agree. Starting from tomorrow morning I'll be the student. You have till then to make up the rules for the celebration,' Mrs Watson said, while gathering up her things.

The class had worked hard to bring in an enormous amount of money for charity. This meant the principal would relax the rules all the more, and let them get away with almost anything, short of murder. If he didn't, they could donate the money to another charity, and he would lose face. Not a man to be crossed, she would have to watch her step.

It occurred to her that her master had donated the proceeds from the sale of her belongings. All her worldly goods had been sold when she moved into his apartment, and the money contributed to the class collection. That meant she was paying for her own torture. For there was no doubt, she would be tortured tomorrow, or at least badly teased. Students getting their own back on a teacher, at the end of their schooling, could be very cruel.

Next morning the class settled down more quickly than usual. They sat in eager anticipation, waiting to see their teacher's reaction to their plans. Robert stood by the teacher's desk, ready to present the rules his teacher would have to comply with. Mrs Watson surmised Danny had some input to these. She sat at one of the student desks looking out of place, and worried.

'I'm not sure I can allow this. Alright, I know it's for charity, but all the same, there are school rules. Tell me again how much you raised? You've raised all that between you, I am impressed. Well, so long as you don't go too far, and the game is kept within the classroom. Alright, alright, I agree. Yes, I promise to abide by the rules,' Mrs Watson finally conceded.

Her students didn't cheer as they needed to keep quiet, though the looks on their faces revealed clearly how they felt. They looked forward to ruling over their teacher for a change. Some thought of revenge, and others merely wanted to tell a teacher what to do.

'First you have to read out the rules, Vicky, and agree to them,' Robert said.

'Yes, sir,' she nervously replied.

A rumble of amusement went around the class, from the humble way she spoke. They figured their teacher was acting the part, not realising she had been trained by Danny to be an obedient slave. She automatically slipped into the role of slave under Robert's domineering manner, which triggered her submissiveness. It was dangerous behaving submissive in her classroom, but she couldn't help it.

She stood up before her class to read their rules. It reminded her of the serious declaration of her position as Danny's slave, all those weeks ago.

'I promise to obey my teachers. I promise to be a well behaved schoolgirl in class. I will submit to a teacher's punishment, which will be whatever they decide is fitting. Err, what will that be,' she began.

'Do as you are told, Vicky, and read the rules,' Robert interrupted.

'That's a breach of the rules, so you've earned a punishment already,' Jillian gleefully pointed out.

The demeaning way they spoke to her, deepened a feeling of deference to them. The slave training, months of following Danny's orders, and her natural submissiveness, combined to push her under their influence.

'Sorry, sir, sorry, ma'am,' she humbly spoke.

The class loved this new humble demeanour, thinking she was putting it on. When she called herself a schoolgirl, they laughed, as they knew what was next.

'I will wear a school uniform. The uniform will be decided by my teachers, and I promise not to modify my schoolgirl uniform,' she said.

This brought on amusement, as they had all seen the uniform.

'I will defer to my teachers at all times. I will show my teachers respect. My teachers will always be right. I am a mere schoolgirl, and I will always be wrong. I will do as I am told at all times, as I am just a schoolgirl, and my teachers know better. A teacher will decide if I am wrong over anything. A teacher will decide if I have been a naughty schoolgirl. A teacher will decide everything for me, as I can't make decisions, because I am just a silly schoolgirl. My punishment will be decided by a teacher. The punishment could be lines, a telling off, or, corporal punishment,' she said, and stopped.

She stuttered unintelligibly, then made the objection, 'Err, the school doesn't allow corporal punishment,' she nervously said.

'You are a special student, so the school rules don't apply to you, girl. You have agreed to our rules, so you will obey the nominated teacher. For the next hour I am the nominated teacher, until someone else takes over,' Robert explained.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir,' Mrs Watson quietly spoke.

Danny was behind this game, so it was bound to be humiliating. She couldn't help submitting to Robert, which was worrying. Would she submit to each of her students in turn, or was it because he was big and strong? A terrible feeling struck her, that Danny had trained her so well, she would submit to anyone with a domineering personality.

'You're school uniform is in the store cupboard, so go and get changed, girl,' Robert heavily spoke.

There was a real sense of authority in his voice, together with an expectation that she would obey. When she hesitantly walked to the back of the classroom, he let out a sigh of relief. Danny had told him to take immediate charge of her, and keep her off balance. He still didn't believe it, figuring she would reject the uniform, and his new found authority would fail before it got going.

Everyone in class was whispering excitedly. They'd all seen the outfit, which was supposedly a schoolgirl uniform. It was more like a Halloween outfit, and certainly not anything the girls would condescend to wear, or so they said. It was too revealing for a teacher to wear, but there again, she had agreed, and she was known for keeping a promise.

Mrs Watson poked her head from around the door, silencing the whispers.

'Err, sorry, Sir. The uniform isn't right, I mean, it's not, err, it's too, err,' she mumbled.

Robert took a firm hold of her arm, pulled her from the cupboard, and marched her to the front of the class. Everyone was too astounded to laugh, or jeer. Their mature responsible teacher was dressed like a young slut. Even her demeanour had changed. From being confidently in charge of the class, she was now a diffident, frightened schoolgirl.

As she was dragged between the desks, the little skirt bounced up showing off a pair of tight white panties, plastered to her cheeks. The guys were silently ogling her peachy bottom. The girls were highly amused that Mrs Watson was dressed so lewdly. Who would have guessed the woman had such an attractive bottom?

Robert turned her around to face the class. Mrs Watson nervously pulled at the pleated skirt. It was too short to cover much of her thighs, and pulling at it did no good. The feeble action showed how nervous she was. Her head was down, leaving her looking cowed and shameful.

It was no wonder she had lost her confidence, when dressed like a slut in front of her entire class.

'Tell the class what you are, new girl,' Robert demanded, in a strong authoritative voice.

She hesitated from spilling the truth, that she was a boy's sex slave, only just holding back. The alternative was less daunting, as she caught on to what they wanted to hear.

'I'm a new girl, sir,' she wavered. 'I'm a silly schoolgirl, unable to make decisions for myself. I promise to be a good girl in class, sir. I promise to behave, and to do as my teachers tell me. Thank you for my schoolgirl uniform, sir,' she humbly spoke, while squirming on the spot.

When she called herself a schoolgirl, the absurdity made the whole class laugh. Their laughter was taken as ridicule, and she sank into submissiveness all the more. It was a safe haven, following others. A mechanism she had used throughout school.

The flat shoes meant she was much shorter than Robert, enhancing her transformation into a wretched schoolgirl. More than one student sat at their desk with mouth agape. Only minutes ago, Mrs Watson had been a mature woman, demanding and receiving respect, from years of teaching. The self-conscious young thing, squirming next to the nominated teacher, seemed years younger, and behaved like it too.

Robert could see something had happened to their teacher, and had been told to look out for it by Danny. Only now did he believe his friend's advice. When she retreated into the submissive role of student, he should take advantage before she had a chance to shake it off. Define her role and his, by dominating her, Danny had told him.

Easier said than done, Robert thought.

'Vicky, you will sit next to one of the other students, who will watch over you. Make sure you don't misbehave, or you will be punished, understood?' he warned.

'Yes, Sir,' Mrs Watson quavered.

The class thought she was feeling humiliated from wearing such a nasty outfit, but she was used to wearing worse things for her master. The whole belittling situation pushed her into be submissive. Wearing such a dire outfit in front of her class was humiliating, and that excited her. She was pulling her thighs together, and acting coy, from being so stoked up. She wasn't shivering from shame, but vibrating with arousal.

'The new girl, should be punished for not reading out the rules properly,' Jillian gleefully reminded him.

'That's right, I forgot. First you must be punished,' Robert said, trying to reassert his authority.

He put a hand around the back of her neck, and pushed her over the teachers' desk. The little skirt didn't need pulling up to reveal her panty clad bottom. In his other hand he had a wooden rule. It wouldn't hurt much, but it was the humiliation that counted, or so Danny had informed him.

Robert was prepared for his teacher to protest and shout at him for such an outrageous act. Instead she capitulated by keeping quiet, and remaining in place, bent over her own desk. It seemed Danny was right!

Before she came to her senses, he raised the rule like a cane, and smacked her bottom.

'Oww! One, sir,' she said.

The whole class was stunned that she hadn't protested, and called the whole thing off. Hearing her counting was funny, yet they didn't laugh.

It was only then Robert had a good look at her panties. Everyone else had when she walked to the front of the classroom. His cock began to harden at the sight of his teachers cute peachy bottom. Like the others, he'd never expected her to have such a sexy ass.

'Oww! Two, sir,' she said.

The white cotton panties were pasted over the squirming cheeks. With her bent over they were pulled into her crack. After that whack, her wriggle brought an added bonus. His eyes widened on seeing a lump pushing between her upper thighs. His teacher's pussy was blossoming!

'Oww! Three, sir,' she said.

Was this what Danny had meant? Their teacher was excited from being humiliated! The class couldn't see her sex as she was side on to them. They were enjoying enormously the spectacle of their teacher being caned by one of their own. The others didn't care why she was submitting to such an indignity, it was enough that she was.

'Oww! Four, sir,' she said.

A couple more strokes, and her pussy was prominently swollen between her tightly pressed thighs. Robert hoped his trouser lump wasn't too prominent. He needn't have worried, as all eyes were on their teacher. There was a mixture of wonder and devilment, over her submitting to such an indignity.

When she stood up, and massaged her sore bottom, they nearly cheered. A look from Robert reminded them to keep quiet, or risk another teacher looking in on them.

'Go and sit next to Jillian, girl. Jillian, make sure the new girl behaves herself,' Robert warned.

'Can I do her hair?' Jillian asked.

Not sure what she meant, he shrugged his shoulders, indicating she should get on with it. Robert enjoyed taking the class. He was asking simple questions, ready to land a couple of difficult ones on their teacher. He almost laughed on seeing what Jillian was doing to their teacher.

Mrs Watson sat mutely letting one of her students loosen her hair, and apply makeup. The whole class was amused to see fluffy pigtails hanging over her ears, and bouncing around her head. They looked silly on a woman over thirty, and served to emphasise the slutty look.

Jillian looked pleased with the result. It seemed she had a downer on the teacher for some reason. She had been keen to remind everyone the teacher needed punishing, and now this indignity with the teacher's looks. She'd glued on false eyelashes, used eyeliner to paint freckles on her cheeks, and applied bright red lipstick, to complete a trashy style.

Their teacher was looking all the more like a slut, or an extra in a porn movie. The guys were keenly staring at her, though not so much at the makeup. It was her breasts that held their attention. The guys had always taken notice of Mrs Watson's large breasts, even when she wore dowdy clothing. In the brief top and skirt, a slim waist and rounded hips were emphasised.

On top of the slim waist were balanced a large pair of breasts. The quarter-cup bra barely held her breasts, looking as though hands pushed them up and together, into a deep cleavage. The thin white blouse hid nothing of their rounded plump form. The guys couldn't take their eyes off their teachers tits. The nipples were dangerously close to popping out the unbuttoned top, and they didn't want to miss the moment.

The girls were surprised and amused that their teacher submitted to being dressed like a slut. They looked at her with disdain, or envy, depending on their own style.

'Here, Jillian, will these do?' Samantha asked, offering a couple of pink ribbons, and thick framed glasses.

'Perfect!' Jillian laughed.

Jillian tied the ribbons in their teachers pigtails, adding to the woman's new look, as a porn film extra.

Mrs Watson sat at a desk, with her hands in her lap, trying to hold down the tiny skirt. She didn't need a mirror, to know what she looked like in the brief outfit. She was all legs and tits. She felt the boys eyes on her, as though they were all stroking her bare flesh. Sitting powerless in her classroom, unable to resist anything they did to her, was humiliating. Being so helpless had her sex on fire. If she hadn't been cleanly shaved down there, her pussy would have burst into flames.

She missed what had been said to her, and had to scramble to her feet to answer the teacher's question.

'Sorry, sir, I didn't hear the question,' she humbly spoke.

'Pay more attention, girl. That will be another punishment, girl,' Robert scolded her.

He repeated the question, and while she hesitated the whole class willed her not to answer.

'I'm, err, not sure, sir,' Mrs Watson stammered.

She looked around at the smiling faces, knowing it was a setup. They were going to torture her all day, and she didn't have any idea how to stop them. She rubbed her thighs together, hoping they wouldn't guess what was happening in her panties.

'Go and stand in the corner, with your hands on your head,' Robert ordered.

At the front of the class before everyone, she lifted her hands, feeling the little skirt rise up to show off her bottom. She almost wished they were bold enough to take her, for her pussy ached to be filled. This evening she would be begging her master to fuck her.

***

She imagined being pushed over her desk again, only this time her panties were pulled down. The big hunky eighteen year old smacked her bare bottom, then stopped.

'You are such a dirty little slut, you're wet, soaking wet,' Robert loudly told her.

Her whole class knew she was sexually aroused!

'What are you, girl?' he demanded of her.

Humiliation upon humiliation was being dumped upon her, and it would break her.

'I'm a dirty little slut of a teacher, and I'm wet between the legs. I'm a dirty slut of a teacher, for being aroused in my class,' she simpered.

The whole class could see her bottom, and her glistening lips, pushing between her thighs. The more she pulled her thighs together, the more her engorged sex was being shown off. She was a dirty tramp, not deserving to be a teacher.

'You will need a different kind of punishment, as a spanking just makes you more sexed up,' he harshly informed her.

'Yes, sir, thank you, sir. This dirty little slutty teacher needs punishing, sir,' she wailed.

She felt a hardness between her thighs, and wondered if her pussy was going to be beaten. Instead, she felt the stick shoved between her wet open lips. Oh! God! She was being reamed by a phallus in front of her whole class. She felt it reach the neck of her womb, it was so deep. Then she felt his balls swing against her crotch. No! One of her pupils was screwing her, before her whole class! His cock was so big and hard, she hadn't realised what was happening. Taking her, fucking her, meant she was now his, and she had to do whatever he said, as his slave.

She turned her head to look at her students, and saw they were clustered around, as though it were a biology class. No! They were awaiting their turn! She could see all those cocks, big and hard, waiting for her. Even the girls were going to take her, as they wore strap-on dildos. A dry sob escaped her mouth as it sank in, that all her students were going to fuck her!

12