Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh! What was I thinking. Of course puppy-girl,' Jillian simpered, and stroked her pets hair.

She led puppy-girl outside, after pulling her roughly through the back door. Mrs Watson was confused, until the back door was opened, and then realised where she was being led.

'You're just a pup, and puppies must go outside,' Jillian explained to her teacher.

Nervously looking around, she realised the large grounds surrounded by a high hedge, were protection enough. It was still humiliating to be urinating outside. This time she felt so belittled, there was nothing of her dignity left. It had been ground under the girls heel, and she was urinating on what was left of her character.

She was being spoken to as though she were an imbecile, despite being a teacher. These overbearing, self-confident youths, expected everyone to treat them as being special, and were used to getting their own way at home. All Mrs Watson could do in such an unpredictable situation was to keep her mistress happy. That could only be done, as she had learnt with her master, by being compliant and obedient.

Besides, she'd had enough, and just gave in. With all the fight knocked out of her, there was nothing left but obedience.

'I just want to see if you will fit. It's been cleaned, smell it. A large dog would be your size, so I'm sure you will fit,' Jillian explained.

On hands and knees before the cage it did look big enough. This might be protection against the damn the girl. Still, it was a little worrying getting into it. She wasn't so sure Jillian was telling the truth anytime at all, and, 'just trying it out', didn't sound right.

'Come on, the sooner you're in, the sooner we can go to my bedroom. I'm dying to show you something, puppy-girl,' Jillian encouraged.

She lifted the teacher's chin, and kissed her lips. That was all the encouragement needed, to avoid more of the same. She shuffled in on hands and knees, and felt the door pushed shut against her bottom. A slight clang of a bolt sliding closed was intimidating. She backed up, but of course the door really was shut. Swinging her head around, she could see it was bolted. She watched Jillian scoop up a padlock and clip it into place.

'No! Don't do that!' Mrs Watson loudly spoke, with a tremor in her voice.

The protest was too late, she was locked in the small cage. It was doubtful the girl would have taken any notice of her protests. Now there was nothing she could do, except try and persuade Jillian to set her free.

'Naughty puppy-girl, trying to speak without permission. I guess it was a shock to a little puppy brain to be locked in. It's just right. You're slightly bigger than the dog we had, so the bitch could turn around in the cage. Can my bitch turn around, puppy-girl?' she innocently asked.

'No, I can't. Please Jillian, remove the lock. You'll have to slide open the bolt too, as I can't reach it,' Mrs Watson carefully said.

She didn't want to antagonise the girl, while in this helpless position. It was stupid of her to walk into the trap, or should she say crawl. There was obviously something going on, something planned, maybe something her master had planned with the damn girl. It was all very worrying.

'You forgot to yip, little puppy-girl. You'll receive a punishment as promised, naughty pup,' she said.

Mrs Watson bean to whine, hoping to elicit sympathy. She suddenly yelped, when feeling something hard forcibly shoved into her bottom. It was eased further up, inch by inch. At last the pain eased, when the girl stopped pushing and shoving.

Another hard object was shoved into her vagina, though this was easier to take, as she was so wet. Round the front of the cage, a soft rubber phallus was shoved into her mouth. Like the two behind her, it was attached to the bars of the cage. Pushing and pulling on the invasive brutes to get them out, did no good. It only served to work them further into her body.

There wasn't enough room to pull away from either one of them. The one in her mouth was most worrying. If she wasn't careful, it would be down her throat. She didn't need the practice as she had been thoroughly trained by her master to deep throat.

***

Mrs Watson had a fitful sleep. It seemed impossible to sleep on hands and knees, yet somehow she had snatched a few minutes here and there during the night. While asleep she relaxed enough to be suspended on the three dildos. A peculiar dream involved her being spit roasted. She was turning over and over, being heated up, while basted with cum.

'Look at the mess, puppy-girl,' Jillian said. 'You'll need cleaning up before I go to school,' she told her victim.

Mrs Watson perked up on hearing this. It sounded as though the girl was going to school without her. Was she to be left here or sent home to her master?

It was better being instructed not to talk. She didn't have to join in with the girls inane chatter. Jillian wasn't stupid, it was the baby talk, and hapless voice people used to talk to a puppy. She was getting the full treatment. Washed in a bath, including her intimate parts, was embarrassing. It was also arousing, as the girl knew all about a woman's sensitivity.

'Do you like that, puppy-girl. Ooo! Look at your nipples puppy-girl, they are all big and swollen, just like your big puffy lips,' Jillian complimented her teacher.

She vigorously rubbed her hands over her teachers lips, and found Mrs Watson's bud emerging in the folds of awakening flesh.

'Little puppy-girl likes her clit pinched, doesn't she. Yes, she does! Oh! Yes she does!' the girl patronised her teacher.

Mrs Watson nodded her head, with a look of deep shame on her face.

'Puppy girl likes to be roughly played with, don't you, yes you do, little puppy girl,' Jillian simpered.

Her teacher looked as though she were thoroughly ground down, but Jillian couldn't let it go at that.

'Oh! Lovely puppy-girl is going to orgasm! Two fingers, now three in your cunt. Ooo! I'm working you to a climax now! Yes I am! Go on, fucking cum, bitch. You can't hold out much longer, I know what you need,' Jillian told her.

The damn girl had three fingers inside her working hard upon her vagina, and a thumb rubbing her clitoris. Mrs Watson rocked her head back, and moaned fitfully. Her legs began to run, splashing the water around. Some soapy water splashed in Jillian's eye, and she slapped her teacher's breasts in retaliation. A long swipe across them both.

'Come on, puppy-girl, hurry up. Oh! That did it! You're doing it! My teacher's having a big orgasm from having her tits slapped,' she laughed.

Mrs Watson moaned, and shook. In front of one of her students, she was having an earth shattering orgasm, and didn't care. After all she'd been through, what did it matter who witnessed her orgasm.

'So puppy-girl likes being slapped around! I shall remember that, my little puppy-girl,' she laughed.

Pulling the woman from the bath, she dried her in a big fluffy towel. Jillian dressed her in mittens, knee pads, butt plug tail, and a harness. The harness prevented her from rising. Following her mistress on a leash, Mrs Watson crawled into the kitchen. Her food bowl was filled and she eagerly lapped it up. Hunger overcame all resistance.

Tiredness combined with an orgasm left her feeling submissive, and compliant. She was a puppy-girl, owned by one of her students, and would have to comply with everything demanded of her. If only to avoid another humiliating punishment. A good sleep was needed before she could think of a way out of this girl's clutches. There must be some way out this mess, surely.

Jillian was dressed for school, and it looked as though her pet was to wait at home.

'Whose bitch are you, Mrs Watson?' Jillian cheerfully asked.

'I, I'm your bitch, Jillian,' her teacher responded.

'What will you do for your mistress, stupid bitch,' Jillian asked.

'This stupid bitch will do anything she's told to do, mistress,' she declared.

'You are no longer a teacher, Mrs Watson, you know that, don't you,' Jillian commented.

'Well?'

'This stupid bitch is no longer a teacher, mistress,' she responded.

'So, what are you, from now on?' Jillian asked.

'I'm your stupid bitch, and obedient puppy-girl, mistress,' Mrs Watson whispered.

'Louder, puppy-girl,' she demanded.

'I'm your stupid bitch, and obedient puppy-girl, mistress,' Mrs Watson said.

'Again!' she said.

Mrs Watson had to repeat the awful statement over and over, with Jillian towering above her. It was daunting, being on all fours, unable to get up, with the big girl standing over her. The girl was holding onto her leash, pulling on it, and the collar, glaring down at her. The girl was demanding she learn the words, and accept them.

She made a good job of subduing her. Between each statement, the girl stroked her hair, whispering platitudes to her. When her mistress was satisfied she could stop, leaving her nervous. Her heart and her breathing returned to normal. She was still on edge in case something horrendous was done to her. Would she be left like this all day, until her mistress's return from school.

The leash was tied to the bed head, and a box left for her as a bed. Hearing the front door slam shut, Mrs Watson relaxed. She looked up at the leash and it seemed such a long way away. It was impossible to reach for a little puppy girl. She settled down in the box, on an old blanket, and curled up. She was soon fast asleep.

12